Chapter 6

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                  Author POV


They went to Tutti Frutti, a famous ice cream stall. Youngjae made an initiative to asked Ji Hye,"Uhm, Ji Hye-ssi, who is the girl with you at the airport earlier?"

"Awww." Both of Daehyun and Ji Hye teased. "A-aniyo! It's not like that. I just want to know because I think I saw her somewhere before! That's it!" He protested. The two keep on teasing him."Jinjja?" they joked.

                                          




"The two of you looked so happy." He suddenly confessed. "Wae? Are your jealous?" Daehyun laughed while Ji Hye let out a fake cough. Daehyun winked at him while mouthing a 'good job'.

She rolled her eyes and said,"It's Hanna. She used to go to a school in States too." "Oh." Youngjae said.

"Ji Hye ah, you know what.. you looked pretty when you smile." Daehyun complimented. "Yah, if you to say something, just say it clearly. I know you're saying how ugly I am." She replied in a cold tone, disgusted.

"You're a true beauty, I'm not lying. You're eyes sparkled and it's lighten up my world." He added. Ji Hye blushed but hides it perfectly. "Sadly, your grammar is bad." She shot him back. Youngjae chuckled but Daehyun shot him a death glare. "Whatever." Daehyun said.


"I can't wait for your grandfather to take you back. I had enough of you." Ji Hye said out of sudden.

"Wae? So that.. you can be alone with Youngjae at home?" 

Youngjae coughed almost spitted out his ice cream.

"Tch. Didn't I said I had enough of you just now?"

"You lied~"

"Nu-uh, I'm not."

"But , I'll miss you then" He pouted

Before Ji Hye could reply back, Daehyun phone ringed.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Daehyun-ssi! It's Miss Lee. You and Ji Hye will be having  a photoshoot next week with P agency for their current promotion. Please be early! They will hold a short meeting before the photoshoot and don't forget to inform to Ji Hye as well!" 

"Oh okay, thank you for the info, Miss." He ended the call.

While Daehyun was talking on the phone, Ji Hye told Youngjae alot about Hanna,her bestfriend. She even gave him Hanna's phone number.

"What is it?" The two asked Daehyun in curiousity.

"It's about work. Ji Hye and I will be having a photoshoot next week." Daehyun said. Ji Hye was excited but she hides that feeling.

"I'll be alone then !" Youngjae pouted. "Gwenchana, I'll tell Hanna to come over." Ji Hye smiled.

"E-eh no! That's not a good idea..I-I mean, I'm a stranger to her right?!" 

"You will no longer be! It's your chance to get to know her." Daehyun interfered.

"Yeah, I'll tell her that your a friend. And also, she's interested in you too." Ji Hye added to convince him.

"Jinjja?!" Daehyun asked in disbelief and Youngjae's jaw dropped, shocked. Ji Hye nodded.

"Yah ! It's late already !" Ji Hye said once she noticed the time. The other two looked at their watch and nodded.

"Youngjae ah, You can go back first. I need to talk to Ji Hye alone." Daehyun ordered.

"Shiro! I don't want to be alone with you. Why can't Youngjae join us?" Ji Hye said, blurred.

"It's about work."

"Ah! Gwenchana. I'll go first. Key?" Youngjae took the key from Ji Hye and went home by taxi.

"Follow me." Daehyun ordered. Ji Hye rolled her eyes and follow him. Daehyun whispered to Mr.Kim for the destination and they both went into the car to go to somewhere Daehyun want to.  It was silent for the whole journey. There's Mr.Kim with us so it'll be alright. I hope . She thought.




Meanwhile, Youngjae....

"Uhm.. is this Hanna Kim?" He asked through the phone. 

"Yeah. Who's this?"

"I'm Ji Hye's friend from States."

"Stop lying. She didn't have any friend from the States especially a guy!"

"N-no! I'm her new friend. I'm Daehyun's bestfriend. We met earlier at the airport." He explained.

"A-ah..Jinjja? I-im s-s-sorry!! I was rude earlier."

"N-no. It's my fault I didn't tell you earlier." He laughed.

"Eh no, it's not your fault. B-but how did you get my phone number?" 

"Ji Hye gave me...."

"Mwo?! That girl.."

"N-no! It was me actually. I'm the one who ask. Hahaha." Youngjae with his fake laugh.

"E-e-eh...?? B-b-b-ut why do you want my n-number?"

"....ah..no.. I mean. It just that you know, I mean I just want to ask hahaha"

"Ouh." She replied.

Awkward. Youngjae thought.

"U-um, you went to TS High too right?" He change the subject.

"Y-yeah. Uhm, why did you come to Korea.. ah no! I-I didn't  mean to be a busybody jus-"

"Ah no you're not! Hahaha. I came here for Daehyun. He said he was bullied er by Ji Hye b-but! I think he was just lying to me." He laughed.

"Oh. W-wait.. so you will be moving to our school?! *fake cough* I mean.. do you?"

"Hahaha yeah. I will ! Can we be friends at school?"

"Sure ! hahaha o-oh.   ...yeah mom wait..okay...okay... Uhm, sorry, I need to go now. hehehe." She said.

"S-sure. See you at school." Youngjae ended the call.  Wow. That was.. hahaha. He thought.


~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here." Mr.Kim said.

"It's been a long time !" Daehyun said and went around to check the elementry school.

"Y-you... are the student from here?" 

It was their old elementry school. So he knows me..since before?! No no. There's no one named Jung Daehyun before right?

"What did you said just now?" Daehyun went back to the school gates once he done touring.

"Um no. Nothing." She replied coldly.

"I... used to be a student here." He said out of blue.

"O-oh?" Ji Hye said. Maybe he used to be a loner whom I didn't noticed before. Yeah.  She thought.

"Let's get back to the car. It's late now." He said and run towards the car.

"Does he knows about me in the past? That must be embarassing. Ugh, b-but, why? If he missed the school so much, why did he bring me but not Youngjae? He even lied saying it's about work." She murmured to herself and went to the car silently. I am so blur right now. She thought. 

I'll let you know how I used to feel. Just wait. Daehyun thought.







~~~~~~


"I'm sorry Taehyung ah. But all this time, I am engaged to him. My family asked me to play with you around. I mean, of course. You're not my taste. So, um. It's end." Ji Yeon laughed along with her boyfriend.

"Mwo?! What the are you saying!! You're such a b*tch!" He about to slapped her hard but was blocked by the 'boyfriend'. 

"Don't you dare to lay your hand to her buddy. You're only a toy." The 'boyfriend' said and smirked.

"What the !" Daehyun later left with a broken heart.

A toy?! What is that crap he's talking about! Her family?! Wow. Taehyung, you're so stupid! Daehyun mad at himself.

"Taehyung ah! Where are you! Tell me." Grandpa asked him worriedly through the phone.

"I'm nowhere grandpa. It's not important anymore." Daehyun said in a weak tone.

"It's important! You need to go back now bec-"

"No. I don't think so."

"Listen! Your parent was murdered just now! The gang met them so-"


"Mwo?!!! I..I.." Daehyun woke up from his dream. It was his past. All of them come like a flashback. He was breathing heavily and Youngjae who was shocked by his scream woke up. "Yah! Gwenchana?" Daehyun shook his head. 

Why...Is it because I visit the school ealier? Daehyun thought. Youngjae quickly give him a glass of water and pat Daehyun's back. "Okay, look. I'm all ear now." Youngjae said. Daehyun's vision is no longer clear as his tears formed. "It's..." He started.




 


To be cont! ~

Mian mian mian for the late update >< 
I was writing just now and poof, chrome crashed like fck darn.



I'll update again tmr ^-^ 

Please comment and subs ! 8B
Gamsahamnida, for supporting my work! /bows

Annyeong :)