Chapter 13

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus


                                                                                            Author POV


"Welcome to the Lotte World!" 



Today is Saturday. As promised, Ji Hye and her friends went to a famous amusement park in Korea. Everyone was excited once they entered the place but not Ji Hye. She's being gloomy ever since breakfast. 

"Gwenchana?" Hanna asked her. She only nodded and smile weakly. It's been a while since Ji Hye went to the Lotte World. The last time she did is with her family and coming to the place again made her to miss the moment she had with her family.

I need to be happy. Probably, my friend is also my happiness other than my family. I need to cherish this precious moment. She thought. Hanna didn't know about it so Ji Hye just remain silent. 



"Look! Roller coaster !!!!" Youngjae shouted made Ji Hye chuckled. He is probably the most excited one despite his matured-looking self. 

Well, because of his shout, he took mostly the everyone near them attention. Thanks to him, the 4 gain more fans for today. Youngjae face-palmed himself and apologized to the three for the trouble he made.

"It's okay. It's not your fault." Hanna calmed him. "Ah no. It is my fault. I was over excited before." He replied and let out a fake cry that made Hanna to chuckle. "That's so immature of you." She laughed. 

While the two was having a happy moment, Daehyun and Ji Hye had a small conversation. "Let's go to the Gyro Drop! Or you want the Gyro Swing?" He whispered to Ji Hye. The girl only nodded and they went without informing the other two.


"I'm sure Youngjae wants to ride the roller coaster first. It's his favourite ever since before." "I see." They two walks to the place and saw the ride that they really excited for. "We're here!" Daehyun said excitedly. Ji Hye felt excited too but one thing she almost forgot... She's actually scared of height.

She gulped and stopped walking. Daehyun eyes her in curiosity. "What's wrong? Ah..don't tell me you're scared?" He teased. She can only sighed. "Just that, I forgot it was this high." "Don't worry. I'm here. If you're about to fall, I'll get you and we can die together." He joked.

Ji Hye smacked his arm playfully and smiled. Daehyun let out a chuckled and happy to see her smile. "Let's go." He said and they start lining up. 

10 minutes.. 15 minutes.. 45 minutes.. 

"Finally!" "Our turn!" They two smiled happily. Daehyun hold Ji Hye's hand to make her felt less scared.

            


"THAT WAS CRAAAAAAZY~~~~~!!" The two said in unison. Ji Hye realised that she really did felt less scared of height already. "What's next?" Daehyun asked. "Anything!!" Ji Hye said. "Ghost House?" He said. She quickly shook her head. "No ! Anything but that!" 

Daehyun tapped his finger on his chin. "Are you scared of ghost?" He teased. "No. Just don't." Suddenly, her voice becomes lower. She lower her head since something bothered her.


 "Appa! I'm scared~ The doll suddenly have red eyes and then scream. huuu." Little Ji Hye cried. "Don't worry darling, we're here." Her mother calmed her. Ji Hye nodded her head and said,"Eomma Appa don't leave Ji Hye, okay?" Her parents nodded.

"Ji Hye, promised appa to be a strong girl? Nothing will scare you anymore. Even the doll!" Her appa convinced her. "De!" She saluted her father and got a thumbs up from him. "I will be a superhero!" Little Ji Hye laughed along with her parents.


Tears falling down on her cheek but Daehyun wipe it off. "Hey, what's wrong? I'm sorry. How about we eat some snacks? I'm hungry." Daehyun said and smiled to cheer her up. Ji Hye looked up and hugged him tight.

"What's this? I thought you're a strong girl?" Daehyun said in shock. Later, he smiled. "I'm here, don't worry." He understands her. Probably because she missed her parent so much that made her cried. He patted her head but then Ji Hye spoke,"Don't leave me." She said.

Deep in Daehyun heart, there's something that bothered him when she said that. "I won't." The only thing he said. I'm sorry. He thought. The two hugged for a moment and went to a stall nearby. 

"They're such a cute couple!"

"Omo! I saw them hugging before!"

"I wish I was like that too with my boyfried!"

"Can't I be that girl? So lucky !"

A group of girl behind them gossiping about them but they only ignored it. 

Daehyun stared at Ji Hye for a long time. Why is my heart doesn't tolerate with my mind? Which one should I listen to? Why can't...I hate her? 

"Daehyun! Jung!! Dae !!! hyun!!!!!!" Ji Hye shouted infront of his face. "Ah I'm- uh sorry."He said. Ji Hye sighed. "I informed the other two that we're here." Daehyun only nodded and start eating his food. 


"Waa.. how dare the two of you ditch us just to go for your date!?" Youngjae joked. Hanna chuckled and take a seat next to Ji Hye. "Have fun?" She asked. Daehyun and Ji Hye nodded. "Of course they did. Love birds." Youngjae said and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Looks like someone is jealous about my happiness." Daehyun shot at Youngjae. "I had fun too, you know." He replied and shared a plate of pizza with Hanna. "That is so romantic of you." Ji Hye smirked to Hanna. She slapped her arm, embarassed. "Yah! Don't slap my wife." Daehyun joked and everyone burst out laughing. Even Ji Hye.

"Ice skate. Now!" Daehyun ordered to the three. They had fun playing until it's reached night. They had a wonderful dinner and everyone went back to their home.

"Wow, so tired. I should've been resting today but the day probably worth it." Ji Hye talked to herself. 

*RING RING*

"Hello?" Ji Hye said.

"Hey it's me! Your husband. Can I come over your house tomorrow?" Daehyun whispered through the call.

"I need to rest tomorrow you know, sorry." 

"Aww, okay then."

"Well, see you." Ji Hye ended the call and the day ended.




 Sunday!

Ji Hye woke at 11AM and went to shower.
"What a great day today!" She said and get some lunch while watching her favourite action movies. She watched 5 movies in a row and finally, her stomach growled. "It's dinner already?!" She was shocked at the time and went upstairs.

Once she done showering, her phone vibrated. She received a text message from Youngjae and opened it. 
"Dinner at his house? Well, since Hanna will be going too so I should too." Ji Hye said to herself and get ready.

                                                     

~~

"We're here." Mr.Kim said and Ji Hye went out of the car. "Wait. Does this means that Youngjae knew about Daehyun's grandfather?!" She said once she realised it. She entered the house and saw everyone already came and waiting for her. Except for Mr.Kang, Daehyun's grandfather. He's probably out somewhere.

"Sorry." She apologized and take her seat. "It's okay." Youngjae smiled. Later, some maids bring the foods in and there's alot of them. Western type of food.

       

       




      

Dessert!

                                   


"Daebak!" Hanna and Ji Hye amazed. "I cook this and this and also this." Youngjae said proudly while pointing to the foods he made. "Okay now, let's eat!" Hanna said happily. 

While we're eating, Ji Hye realised that Daehyun didn't speak alot tonight. Maybe he listened to my words that night. 'Not to talk when eating or your saliva will get on the food.' She thought and smiled. She's also silent along with Daehyun meanwhile the other two was having a chat together.

"Hey, what's wrong with the two of you? Did you guys fight or something?" Youngjae asked once he noticed the silent between the two. "Ani, we're just fine. I'm just a bit sleepy since I overslept just now." She said.

"Oh. I see." And he's back chatting with Hanna. Once they finished eating, Daehyun excused himself to the bedroom. He's weird tonight. Too weird. 

Since Hanna and Youngjae was having a nice conversation, they didn't noticed that Ji Hye went upstairs following Daehyun. Hmm.. Which one is Daehyun's room. Ji Hye thought once she saw alot of similar door. She walks slowly not letting to make any sound but a maid saw her and asked her.

"What can I help you, Young Miss?" She smiled. "Ah, Daehyun's room?" Ji Hye whispered. The maid mouthed became 'o' and pointed to a door. Probably Daehyun's room. Ji Hye bowed to her as a thank you and went to the room.

The door was locked so she leaned slowly toward the door.

"Why am I being like this! I can't let her do it again just no. She dumped me like a trash and expect her to changed? Hahahaha. As if she is. She act like she don't know me when we met. Why? Is she fooling me again? Or don't tell me she get into an accident and poof! Her memories gone." Daehyun talked to himself. 

Ji Hye didn't know who is he talking about and walks away slowly not to make any sound. Actually, she want to ask Daehyun about his grandfather but seeing him in a bad mood made her to forget about the initiative to do so.

"What are you doing?" Daehyun said in a cold tone while looking at Ji Hye who's tiptoed walking away. "A-ah no. I just thought to asked you, about um.. whether Youngjae knew you grandfather or not." Ji Hye said nervously and then standing properly while biting her lower lips.

"He don't." He replied. "Oh. I see well see you!" Ji Hye said and quickly walking away. Daehyun grabbed her hand and dragged her into his bedroom. Ji Hye only followed him and try not to be annoying.

"W-why?" She stuttered. "Just, who are you?"  He asked. Ji Hye widen her eyes at his stupid question and said,"I'm Ji Hye of course. Why?" 

"Your real name." He said again with a serious face. Ji Hye actually has a different name before. Jung Ji Hee. 

When she was young, she got dumped, no, fooled by a pair of couple. Taehyung and Ji Yeon. After the incident and also the death of her parents, she decided to changed her name so that no one from her elementry school especially the couple know her. Actually, Hanna's family want to adopt her but she refused. That's why the granted her only wish, to changed her name. That everytime people said the name Ji Hee, she remembered the old her. The old Ji Hee who is friendly, cheerful and happy. But no, not anymore. Ji Hye changed almost her entire life after that incident. Okay, back to the story.

"It is my realy name." She replied while lowering her head. "Stop lying!" Daehyun shouted in anger. Ji Hye's hand start shaking. "It's... Ji Hee. I'm Jung Ji Hee."




 


That's it! Wait for another update tomorrow C8

Thanks for reading! Tata~

Sorry for having alot of the typo error ><'


Daedae skating !