Chapter 12

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                         



                                    

 



                                                                                        Ji Hye POV


Today is the last day of the break that the principle gave us. It's a super tiring week as I expected. Not only that, Youngjae had also been checking on the two of us alot.

He keep on texting both Daehyun and I asking about what we're doing, and when will we come back home.

Daehyun who was kind of annoyed of it often replied him ridicolous things like "We're having a night right now." "Clubbing time with the girlsss." Well, I think it's his fault too, tricking his own bestfriend saying we're making out and stuffs. 



                                                                                Flashback



Youngjae received the edited video, he chatted saying,

"What the hell? You lose."

"Yeah, sorry. Which mean, the two of you can't go out."

"Hahaha, hell no. Our relationship isn't a game dude."

"Okay okay but, did you guys going out already?"

"Not yet. Still waiting for the right time. It's still early! We only know for few days."

"Why not?"

"Well, we're unlike the two of you. We won't go to a hotel together nor kissing as much as we like."

"Hahaha. Don't you know? We slept together before and now too."

"What the !?"

"Wow..I didn't know you said bad words too. Where did you learn that?"

"From you."

"Haha so funny." Fake laugh from Daehyun.

"You're just joking to me right? Saying the two of you slept."

"Nope. I have proof." Daehyun texted to him online and send two pictures. He captured a picture of Ji Hye sleeping before back when in Ji Hye's room and also, just now.

"Oh . You didn't forgot to wear a don't you?"

"Hahaha you think?" Daehyun joked.

"Stop playing around."

"I'm not." He replied and send him another file but of audio. It's a recorded audio of him and Ji Hye playing around with the coke before. He edited a bit to make sure Youngjae would be tricked.

"Ahhhh! Daehyun ah! It's hurt! Slowly!

"Aahh! Mian mian. I didn't realise I did it hardly! Are you okay?"

"Huwaaa..." 

*A chaos on the bed sound and they both laughing.*

"Ahh stop stop." Ji Hye voice said.

"Nu-uh. I won't be easy this time!"

"Noooooo!!!!"

*Another chaos sound on the bed.*


"What the are you doing!!!!!!!" Youngjae chatted, once he fall to Daehyun's trick.

"Hahahaha." Daehyun replied and went offline. 


Not too long after then, a knock was heard from the door.  Daehyun who is annoyed during that time, opened the door only to saw Youngjae with a mad expression. "Where is she?!" Youngjae said and barged into room right away, not even waiting for a reply from Daehyun.

Youngjae saw Ji Hye on the bed playing with her phone. "So, it's true?" He said once he saw the innocent face on her. "Youngjae?!" Her eyes widen. "Look. It's just a joke okay? We're just doing some work before." Daehyun trying to explained.

" 'Work' huh?" Youngjae crossed his arm looking serious. "I could never let Hanna to have a friend like you Ji Hye, if it's like this." He added. 

"Can you ing stop delusioning and listen to us?! We done nothing but work and a little party for our friendship day and Hanna is not yours that you can just make her to not friend me." Ji Hye pissed. "With this guy? No way." She added. Youngjae only silent. He heard something that made him silent. "Hanna is not yours."

"I thought you're my bestfriend who understand me more than anyone but I think not. Looks like you want to ditch me for Hanna?" Daehyun annoyed. They're both mad at Youngjae misunderstanding because it's just show how much he doesn't trust them.

"Fine. But, if I saw the two of you making ridicolous stuff again, you'll know trouble will be waiting for you." Youngjae said and left. 


                                                                  



                                                                                 End of flashback


It's at least a good thing that Youngjae being a caring friend of us anyway. "Ji Hye to earth...n-no. Ji Hye to Mars.." Daehyun said while waving his hand infront of my face made me come back to reality. "Are you thinking about me?" He joked and hand me a drink.


"Let me send you home." Daehyun offered once his chauffeur came. Well, badly, I haven't called Mr.Kim yet and I don't want to wait alone because it's ing night now. So in the end, I just agreed.


While on our way to my house, I was deeply in thought again. But, not until Daehyun nudged my arm 'till I can feel the pain. "Yah! What the hell are you doing!?" I shouted in the ing car.


"Stop thinking about me." He joked and smirked. "Not in the million of years buddy." 


"We're here." The chauffeur said. Well, at last..I can finally rest! Tomorrow is Saturday so I could sleep all day long. I was so excited coming home that I didn't realised a person has entered the house after me, right before I can lock the door back.


"Let me stay here for tonight." He pouted and made a cute aegyo to convinced me. I eyed him in disgust. Aegyo won't convinced me ever unless, it's from a kid or a really cute person. Well, Daehyun doesn't suit aegyo from me 'cause he's a cold and cheesy person.

"No." I replied emotionlessly and went upstairs. "I don't care." He said and went to the guestroom. I just ignored him as long as he didn't do something that annoys me.

Once I done my shower and get clothes on, I get downstairs for dinner. Since the fridge is now full of food, thanks to Mr.Kim, I don't need to worry about cooking or eating outside.

I grabbed my food and went to the living room to eat while wanting to watch some movies.


"Watch out!" Daehyun shouted right before I can sit on my couch. Daehyun was lying down on the couch and thankfully he shouted or I might be sitting on his chest. 

I sit on another sofa and started eating. "Waaa...I want some!" He said and opened his mouth, waiting for me to feed him.

"That's so childish. I thought you're the so called badass, arrogant and cold Kingka. You just prove me wrong" I said in a smirk. "Well, you're a special case." He said and opened his mouth again. 


I smiled, and planned to play around with him. "Ahhhh~" I said cutely only to prank him. I was about to feed him but then I ate the food making him pout. "Meanie."

"If you want to play around, just say so." He added and starts to his shirt. "What the.. arasso!!" I replied coldly and shoved the food into his mouth. "Yah! Thats....hurt!" He said while munching his food. "Don't talk while eating, your saliva will get on the food." 


He rolled his eyes and said, "You're talking like a mom, now. Perhaps you want to be a mom? I can help." He grinned. I only rolled my eyes to him since I was eating my food that time, it's just not polite for a girl to talk with a full mouth.

I saw him staring at me at the corner of my eye and just ignored him. He's like, wanting me to replied his question badly. His stare now felt like a glare. I was about to pick a food with the chopstick but he grabbed my hands.

Later I realise, a lips was softly against mine. He was kissing me, AGAIN. I wouldn't want to reply his kiss and tried to push him but that's only making him to push me backward.

He was on top of me now, kissing me forcefully. "If, your want me to stop, I need a reply from yours." He whispered to my ears, asking me to reply his kiss. "Friendly kiss only." I said and kissed him. We looked so much like a couple who is hungry from kiss.


Let me tell you something. I can get crazy sometimes. Too much craziness. 

My hand is wrapped around his neck while he hold my waist. While panting, he whispered me,"You're so naughty." He smirked. Well nuh, I'm not naughty, just that I think the kiss was fun. We back to the hungry kissing.

"Ji Hye, your friends cam-" Mr.Kim stopped once he saw the scene of us kissing like crazy. But no, it's not only him. There's another 4 eyes watching us.

We stopped our doing and looked at them with a wide eyes, frozed. Later, we sat properly and awkward situation. 

Mr.Kim left and the two walks in. Youngjae was like a mad father, ready to scold his kids, who is us right now. Youngjae let out a very looooonngg speech about our behaviour. Just like a father while Hanna is like a mom calming his husband.

Youngjae can only sighed. "You two are totally the same. I can understand you but, please don't cross over line." He added.

Daehyun and I nodded. "Have some tea." Hanna served us the tea eventhough she's a guest. She used to come over my house alot before so she's kind of used to it. She is totally like a mother.

"H-how did you know that I'm here?" Daehyun stuttered. He's probably know how more scary Youngjae can be. "The chauffeur told me." He said while sipping in his tea.  Later, the awkward silent came.

"Uhm, tomorrow. We have a plan. We're wondering if you want to join us too." Hanna broke the silent and said happily. So motherly. I thought.

"Sure. We're free for tomorrow." Daehyun replied with a smile. "We? How would you know if she's trully free tomorrow? Just because you sleep with her doesn't make you her boyfriend." Youngjae said in a serious tone.

Well, maybe Hanna told him about my past or something that made him knows that I don't simply get a boyfriend. "Well, I am free for tomorrow though." I replied in a low tone. I was seriously scared of Youngjae. It's been a long time since someone scold us. Well, the principle did too but it was different.

"Then, get ready for tomorrow. You, Daehyun. Follow us back." Youngjae said and walks out with Hanna. Hanna waved at me but not Youngjae. He's obviously mad. Daehyun looked at me with an im-sorry face. 

"Does he always been like that before?" I asked before he leave. "Yeah, that's why he's a good friend of mine." He replied. I let out a chuckled and he did too. I accompany him to the door and waved to him.


"That was fun. Weird but I felt happy." I talked to myself.


 


[A/N]

Updated ~
Sorry if it's kinda lacking but I'll try my best to put emotion into it.

 


Please continue reading and support my work. C8

If you like the story, please gives me some feedback and subscribe ! ^^ 

Thankies for reading ~ Tata !


P/S; sorry for my bad connection, I accidently uploaded 3 chapter of chapter 12 ><
 


The I-won't-smile side of Ji Hye.