Chapter 7

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                                  Author POV

"It's none of your concern." Daehyun sighed and lay back on the bed. "Tch. Then what's the reason I came to Korea?! To watch you handling your problem on your on?" Youngjae angered from the other bed. "I'm.. just not ready yet." Daehyun replied.


~~~~ Sunday ~~~~~

"Hey, did you heard something last night? I mean, I'm not scared but it sounded creepy." Ji Hye spoke from the kitchen while the other two were at the living room.

"O~ Jinjja?" Daehyun responded acting as if nothing happened last night. "Youngjae, did you?" He asked his bestfriend. Youngjae nodded and Ji Hye quickly said, "I know right?! I'm not the only one." She relieved.   

"What the hell. Don't worry, you have Jung Daehyun here. The ghosts will disappear when I'm with you, like that one korean drama..what is it again? Ah molla." Daehyun proudly said.

"Yah! It's not about that. I'm aware that something like murder happened. Shouldn't we report it to the police?" Ji Hye said. Daehyun froze. Murder. "....Your parent was murdered...." He thought.

"Yah! Jung.Dae.Hyun!" Ji Hye shouted infront of his face. "M-mwo? Ah no . I mean, what are saying just now?" Ji Hye sighed at Daehyun. "Are you daydreaming? I asked if we should report it to the police or something." She said.

"B-but Ji Hye-ssi, we don't know what's really happening so I think we shouldn't make the police troubled." Youngjae said. He knows about the scream.

"But hey, what if people really was-" "Aniya! I don't think so. There's alot of security guard at this area. I think some couple are just making out." Youngjae said and laughed at the last words. Ji Hye sighed. She's still worried about it. "Um, do you guys had any plan today?" Youngjae broke the silence.

Both Daehyun and Ji Hye shook their head. "Okaayy so, let's go somewhere fun! It's been sooooo long since I've came here." Youngjae tried to brighten up the mood. The other two only nod their head.


~~~~~

"We are going to ..." Youngjae smiled.

Bomun Pavilion, Gyeongju.

 

 

"Gyeongju, an ancient capital of the Shilla Dynasty, boasts the nickname "a museum with no walls." 

Bomun Pavilion, a small wooden gazebo standing over a quiet duck pond, is a great spot to experience Korea’s spring; the cherry blossoms fluttering over the pond provide an exquisite sight.

In fact, it's the perfect place to view all of Korea's markedly different seasons: summer's lush green leaves, fall's scarlet and mustard foliage, and winter's blankets of snow." 

 

Youngjae explained while reading a brochure. They're currently in a train heading to their destination.

Daehyun and Ji Hye just nodded their head as they're not actually that excited. Suddenly, Youngjae received a text message from Ji Hye.

"Yah, what's wrong with Daehyun today? He's daydreaming again now!"

"I'm sorry Ji Hye-ssi, I also don't know. I asked him what's wrong but he said he's not ready to tell yet."

"Is it? *Sigh* Don't tell me his grandfather scold him again?"

"N-no. I don't think so because all this time, his grandpa didn't contact him."

"Well that's weird.  Anyway, don't tell him that I asked you this."

"De, arasso."

They ended texting and looked at Daehyun worriedly.

"Yah, Daehyun ah. Go get some drinks for me." Ji Hye ordered and smack his back to wake him up from the daydream.

"Uh? Want do you want just now?" Daehyun asked,blurred.

"Aish this boy. Go get me some drinks now." 

"I don't want to. I'm tired." He rolled his eyes.

"I'm your master remember!"

"Whatever. I don't care because I'm tired now."

"What is it! Just tell me what the is your problem!!" Ji Hye shouted and everyone stared at the two.

"It's none of your concern so just shut up. Everyone is looking."

"Oh, so you care about everyone looking at us but you don't care about me? I don't want to see you being all gloomy and so does Youngjae!"

"You want to know why? You want to know?! It's because of you ! You!!" He pointed his index finger toward Ji Hye. Ji Hye was shocked, as she didn't know what she have done was wrong all this time. 

"What is it that I caused you trouble, huh?"

"It's just-"

"You took my very first kiss...you keep insulting me..you always made me angry..I even need to take care of you in my house ! And..and you even playing around my feeling.. just why! What is it I made wrong that you think is so troublesome?! You think you're the only one? Stop being selfish Daehyun! Youngjae ditch his school and even his future just for you! But what did you do? You ignored him! You never share any of your problem with him just why? You think you're smart enough?!" She shouted, as she was pissed off.

"P-p-playing around w-with your what?" Daehyun stuttered. Ji Hye rolled his eyes and drag Youngjae along, going to the other cabin. She paid the worker to let her changed the seat.

Everyone was shocked, including Youngjae. He patted Ji Hye's back to calm her and tried to take a glance on Daehyun but failed.

"I don't believe this" Ji Hye sound frustrated, covering her face with her hand and started crying. Youngjae feel bad about it so he tried to calm her, "Don't worry, I'll solve his problem Ji Hye ah." He smiled.

On the other hand, Daehyun was froze as if he's not breathing. Playing around...your feeling you said?! You're the one who did that !! He clenched his fist and start breathing heavily. "But what if, Grandpa is right? What if she's not that girl? Why do I feel comfortable around her?" He talks to himself.

"That's what we called fate, young man" An old man who sit behind him spoke. Daehyun looked at the old man who smiled and said, "You think so?" The old man nodded. "Yes." He said.


The train has arrived to its destination and some passangers start walking out.

"Ji Hye yah!" Daehyun shouted once he saw her. Ji Hye ignored him but Youngjae said she shouldn't. "He must be regret it already Ji Hye yah. Please give him chance. He's always like that." Youngjae said. They stopped walking and Daehyun runs towards them.

"Mianhae Ji Hye yah. I didn't mean it really." Daehyun hugged Ji Hye really tight. Tears started falling down. "Pabo." Ji Hye said in tears and hugged him back. Youngjae smile and start teasing them. "Yah, people are looking. Stop making drama will you? We came here for Bomun Pavilion not filming a love story. They both chuckled and release each other. 


"Waaah look look ! I once see this on TV ! It's real OMG!" Youngjae said excitedly like a kid who just saw a candy house. Both Daehyun and Ji Hye pouted, as it was not really their stuff. "Waaah!" Ji Hye amazed. "See? I know you will like it!" Youngjae grinned. "Look ! There a duckyyy!" Ji Hye sounded like a kid with a wide eyes opened.

"Quack ! Quack ! Hahahaha." Ji Hye laughed. "You looked happy." Daehyun said out of blue. Ji Hye looked at him and said,"It's my first time here, why not?" She pouted and made a duck face. Daehyun chuckled at her 'aegyo' and pinch her cheek. "You should see your face." He said.

"Jealous~" She protested. "You looked pretty now." Daehyun walks away and went to other area to hide his blush, actually. Ji Hye opened to tried to said something but no words came out.

Later, she made it. "N-now, you said? So, I'm ugly before?!" She said and chase Daehyun who looked like running away. 

Youngjae smile at the two. "I hope they could be together. Maybe the reason why he need me here is to watch how happy he is now." He talked to himself and follow the two.



They visited alot of other places as well and ended the day with ice cream. "Wait here, I want to order some coke too." Youngjae said and went to the other shop.


"Mmmm~" Ji Hye closed her eyes to enjoy the wonderful taste of ice cream. Daehyun smiled and plant a kiss...on her lips. Ji Hye opened her eyes for a while but closed it back. She replied the kiss. It was a wonderful moment for the two.

Youngjae was standing there, waiting for the two. Finally, the both stopped. "Okay so done?" Youngjae said while laughing. The two was embarassed and nodded. Once they went home, all of them quickly get ready for school tomorrow and sleep.

No. Not Daehyun. He was still awake. He recall the moments he had today, the wonderful one. He smiled and later fell asleep.

~~~~


*RIIINGGGGG*


The school started.

"Whoa. There's a new student!"

"I know he's hot damn."

"He's friend with Daehyun OMG!"

"There's a new Kingka!"

All the student whispering each other once they saw Youngjae and Daehyun at the hallway.


"Welcome to our school." Ji Hye welcomed him but not excitedly. "Yah! Are you not excited he's here?" Daehyun scolded her. "Haha..Thank you Ji Hye-ssi!" Youngjae responded.

Ji Hye left them and went to her class. She was alone today since Hanna will be back from Mokpo today. She was bored, so she texted Youngjae. 

"Psst, smart boy. Which class are you in?"

No reply from Youngjae.

Ahh right. Of course he will focus in the class. Stupid me.

*Bzzzt* Her phone vibrated.

"Oh. He replied." She said.

- From: DaePabo -

"Oh no it isn't." She said and opened the message.

"I met grandpa just now and he said I can back home already! Hehehe. But is it okay if I keep some of my stuff in your house? I will go home straight away from school. I informed Youngjae too, so he will go with you to take his belongings. 

 ps: I'll miss you = 3 = " The text said.

Ji Hye chuckled and replied the text. "Sure you can keep your stuff in my house. Haha. I'm so happy now! Yay~ But don't forget the photoshoot later! I'll be there at 1." 

*Bzzzt* He replied.

"Meanie menie. I bet you'll miss me! :P "

"Pabo." She replied the text.  Few hours passed and it's recess.

----

"Ji Hye-ssi! Why did you text me in the class? Tsk tsk tsk. You should pay attention in your class. Btw, Im in class S." A text from Youngjae came.  Class S? Wow. Daebaak.  She thought.

"Ji Hye yah!" Youngjae shouted from her back, once Youngjae noticed her. They finished eating so it's some free time while waiting the bell rang. Youngjae ran towards her. "Yah, where is Hanna/Daehyun?" They asked in unison and later, laughed.

"Daehyun is at the office right now, with the principle. I wonder if he did something wrong." Youngjae talked first. "Oh.. anyway, Hanna will be back from Mokpo today. You'll meet her tomorrow so please be patient okay!" She teased a bit. "I know I know." He replied. 

"Let's go to the library?" Youngjae invited her and they both went to the library. There is no one in the library and so they started chatting with each other.

"Hey, do you know anything about Daehyun's past? The moment when he said he asked you to go back first and let us alone to talk, he bought me to my old elementry school.

But then, he said that it used to be his elementry school too but I'm very sure that no one named Daehyun from there. It's just weird to me." Ji Hye said.

"Hmmm, I don't know about elementry school because we are friends when we are in the middle school in States. I found out that he's also a korean so I think it's better to be his friend. But I don't remember he's talking about him in the elementry school though. I don't even know where his elementry school is."

"Ouh. Is that so."

"But you know what, there's something about him that he hides. I was curious too. When he transferred to our school, he's was so quiet and there's some bodyguards with him too! But the teacher asked them to guard outside the class though. It make no sense but it's like he's a target or something. Well, like the one from the movies." 

"Jinjja?! That's new."

"There isn't anyone with bodyguards in your elementry school before? That might be him!"

"I don't think there's such person." Ji Hye tried to recalled her past.

"Oh. I see."

"Well, I don't care about anyone since that incident...." She stared at the clock hanging on the wall while recalling her past. 

~~~


"Let's breakup." A boy said to Ji Hye

"What? B-but. We only become couples few second ago... what's wrong?"

"The wrong here is you. I don't want you." He smirked.

"Why?"

"Oh dear! Look at this pathetic girl. She fooled. It's because he have me! of course ~" A girl come out from nowhere said. 

"What?" Ji Hye asked, tears started to falls down.

"We only did it for fun, honey." The boy laughed.

"Ew no, you can only call me that." The girl slapped the boy's arm playfully.

The two left and Ji Hye keep crying, alone. She started to feel dizzy and fell.

"Ji Hye-ssi, wake up! wake up already.. please!" A voice said. Ji Hye blinked a few times and finally awake. "Finally!" The voice said. "H-Hongbin ah, where am I?" Ji Hye asked.

"You're at a hospital right now. I saw you laying on the ground just now so I told the teacher! And and I thought you were dead but you alive hehehe." The kid Hongbin explained. "Um, I want to contact my parents." Ji Hye requested. "Oh, wait okay. I will ask my mom." Hongbin went out and tell his mom.

Later, Mrs.Kim came into the room with a sad look and pat Ji Hye's head. "I'm sorry Ji Hye ah." Mrs.Kim cried. That was when Ji Hye knew her parents passed away while on the way to the hospital.

~~~

"Ji Hye-ssi!!!!!!!!!" Youngjae shouted. "Please be quiet!" The librarian said. "O-oh. Sorry I-" 

*RIIIINNNGGGGG*  

The bell rang as the recess came to it's end! 

The two went back to their class without saying anything. The school finnaly end and Youngjae look for Ji Hye. He will be going back to Ji Hye's home with her to take his belongings. They finally went back home and did all they need to do.

It's almost 1 now and Ji Hye rushed to the S building for the photoshoot. "There you are!" Miss Lee said. "Come in now" She added. Both Ji Hye and Daehyun did the photoshoot really well and it's ended for today.
The results: 

                

                

                 

                 

~~~~~~~~

"Ohh look at him, he looks so happy now. I wonder if that girl is ready to face the trouble now." Ji Yeon smirked. "We'll go with this plan."



 


[A/N]
To be cont! ~  

Sorry if it's too long O.O and late ><
I'll update new chap tomorrow ! 

Please comment and subs Cx  Thank you for reading! 8B
Please keep supporting my work! 

Annyeong~

 


 In case you forgot...

Jung Taehyung : Jung Daehyun's old name.
Mr.Kang : Daehyun's grandfather. (There's reason why it's Mr.Kang not Mr.Jung hoho you'll know later)
Mr.Kim : Ji Hye's chauffeur.
Park Ji Yeon : Daehyun's ex-girlfriend. (It's not real okay just in the fanfic haha /slapmyself)

~
Hongbin didn't know about Ji Hye past, only Hanna.
Youngjae didn't know Daehyun's past. No one do.