Chapter 14

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

                                                                                   Author POV



"I'm Jung Ji Hee." Ji Hye said and quickly walks out from the room. "N-no.. you aren't.." Daehyun talks alone. He can hardly believe what he just heard and stared to the ceiling. "NO!!" Daehyun shouted and breaks all the stuff near him.


~Meanwhile downstairs...

"Well, Mr.Kang will be back in another two days." Youngjae said. "Must be awkward to stay with him!" Hanna laughed. "Yeah, trully awkward! When I came here before, Daehyun said that his grandfather and Mr.Kang is bestfriend so that's why he lived here. I always wonder why he can't live alone!" He added.

BAM! BUM! BOM! Glasses breaks sound heard from above and Youngjae and Hanna saw Ji Hye who in tears walking to the front doors. "H-hey, what happened?!" Youngjae runs toward Ji Hye but she ignored him.

"So, they ARE fighting!" Hanna said. Youngjae sighed and asked Hanna to follow Ji Hye meanwhile he will meet Daehyun. 

"Ji Hye yah, gwenchana?" Hanna asked her once she saw Ji Hye is trembling. She kept on crying and Hanna can only hugged her. It'll hurt more if she asked her what's happening. Hanna led her to the garden nearby and contacted Mr.Kim.


~

"Yah! Open the door!" Youngjae shouted while knocking the door continuously. "Leave!" Daehyun said from the other side of the door. "We can talk you know. That's why I'm here." Youngjae said calmly not to add fuel to fire.

"It's nothing to talk about!" Youngjae can only sighed at Daehyun's ego. "You forgot what Ji Hye told you before? Back then in the train?" Daehyun become silent. He was hurt to hear that name.



They were on camping activites. Once the student dismissed, the teacher called Daehyun to meet him. At first, Daehyun thought it was about the incident where he kissed Ji Hye that evening but it's different.

"Here. Some give this to me and want me to hand it to you. But, the person said not to open this until you got home." The teacher said and hand him a brown envelope. Daehyun only nodded and took it.




After Daehyun came back from camping, Mr.Kang is away for the whole week. After Mr.Kang got the information about the gang whom killed Daehyun's parents is still alive, he quickly went to the States to make sure Daehyun can moved secretly and lived safely there.

He get a high secured level of house and even the school. He gave both Ji Hye and Daehyun a break from school because the gang might saw him on the way to school and he also contacted the agency where Daehyun worked at to make sure of his safety.

~

After a tiring week of work, also a fun moment with his friends, Daehyun finally remembered about the envelope the teacher give him weeks ago. He opened it and saw his grandfather signature. Once he read the content, he gripped the paper in anger.

One thing he and his grandfather don't know is that the content had been sabotaged. The whole content is different than the original one. 

In the content, it is written that a family whom the gang that killed his family ago has a daughter who is still alive. All the information about the daughter had been changed into Ji Hye's a.k.a Ji Hee. However, his grandfather didn't know about the incident where Daehyun was toyed by Ji Yeon, the gang's daughter.

Daehyun knew whom Ji Hee is, the girl who Ji Yeon once asked him to play around with. 

~

"Oppa, why don't you show off at him that Ji Hee can be yours? I heard that Hongbin like her." Ji Yeon said while pointing to Hongbin. "But why would I do that?" Taehyung replied. "He once tried to me oppa." Ji Yeon lied.

"What?! Jinjja?" Taehyung was pissed and went to Ji Hee. Ji Yeon smirked and called Ji Hyun. She whispered something to Ji Hyun, Taehyung's older brother while eyeing Taehyung and Ji Hee. Ji Hyun smiled and nodded.

Meanwhile Taehyung and Ji Hee..

"Hey." Taehyung said cheesily and Ji Hee looked up and saw him. Ji Hee is a beauty ever since she is young. Taehyung stared at her. He never knew that there's actually someone who is prettier that Ji Yeon. "Hmm? Waeyo?" She replied cutely. She is a friendly person ever and also cute.

Taehyung blushed at her cute voice and let out a fake caugh. "Um..um sorry! I just want to say you're pretty." Taehyung said and run away as fast as he could. Ji Hee felt weird and follows him. She's a fast runner. 

"Bah!" She playfully suprised Taehyung. Taehyung screamed and his heart was pounding. "W-what." He said shyly. Ji Hee smiled widely and said,"I want to say thank you!" She meant thank you for the compliment. Taehyung nodded.

"Um hey, I.. want to ask something." He said and Ji Hee make a what-is-it face. "I...l-l-l-like y-you! Canwebecomecouple?" He asked nervously lower down his head. Ji Hye smiled at how cute Taehyung is when he's shy.

"Sure!" She replied. She believed that she fell in love with him that day but it turned out really bad. After the confession, Taehyun bowed to her as a thank you and run away again to hide his blush. Ji Hee chuckled at his action because she saw him blushing.

A few minutes after, someone pushed her to the ground. Her head hurts and her vision is fading. Once she turned, she saw Ji Hyun. No. She thought it was Taehyung. 

That time, Ji Hyun acted as Taehyung and breaks up with her. It was Ji Yeon plan to do so. One thing Ji Hyun doesn't know is that Ji Yeon was using him too. 

Ji Yeon came and Ji Hee starts crying. The two devil person left her alone. Sadly, her head hurts more and she fainted.

After that incident, Ji Yeon came to Daehyun who is having a mental breakdown about the confession he made with Ji Hee just now. He didn't know about Ji Yeon plan with Ji Hyun and also forget the plan where it's only to make Hongbin jealous.

Ji Yeon approached him and looked at her surroundings. "I didn't see Hongbin anywhere. Good job oppa!" Ji Yeon said and hugged him. Two things she doesn't know is that, one, Hongbin actually didn't know that Taehyung and Ji Hee become a couple. Two, Hongbin is not around because he was at the hospital for Ji Hee.

Taehyung later realised that someone is hugging him and pushed the person away. "O-oppa?!" Ji Yeon said in a shock. "A-ah. Ji Yeon ah mianhae! I didn't know it's you.." He said but he didn't hugged her back after the push.

"Ji Yeon ah? That's what oppa called me now? So, don't tell me you fell in love with that b*tch and want to ditch meh!" Ji Yeon said sarcastically. Ji Hyun later came and things went as planned. She is just using Taehyung and now she want to hurt him.

Taehyung later went to a place near a lake. No one is there and he's depressed. It's not about breaking up with Ji Yeon but the fact that he's being toyed and played around. 

When the situation is already bad for him, bad news keep on coming. The death of his parents. Later he knew, Ji Hyun was found dead too near an old building. He can't do anything but cry. He almost jumped out from the hospital building but his grandfather saved him.

While waiting, he saw Hongbin and his family rushed to a room near him. He saw Hongbin's mother crying. But then, a doctor came to his grandfather and him. "I'm sorry but, God loved him more sir." Meaning that he's gone.

He never knew that he had a twin brother until that moment. His grandfather told him that they aren't exactly twin but Ji Hyun did surgeries on his face to look exactly like him. Well, Taehyung hated him. He still remembered today's incident.

When they're about to leave, Taehyung stopped walking and saw a doctor and nurses rushing to a room. The room where Hongbin and his family visited. Grandfather asked him what's wrong and he only said nothing.

After that incident, his grandfather changed his identity and send him to the States. The different environtment in States made him to forgot all the sad things he faced in Korea. But he will never forget his parents.




"This is bulls!" He shouted. Youngjae came into his room once a maid gives him the second key. Daehyun looked at Youngjae with a sad face and Youngjae gave him a brother hug. "We better sleep now. Tomorrow is school." Youngjae calmed him and he went to sleep right away.

Not too long after that, a maid called Youngjae. "Young master, a call for Daehyun." She said. "I'll get it." Youngjae said and went downstairs to take the call.

"Are you Mr.Kang's family?" The voice from the call said. "No, but I know him. He's my principle and I live with him." He replied. 

"I would like to inform you about the death of Mr.Kang. If you could, please contacted his family to come." The voice said, probably a doctor. Youngjae was in a total shocked. "Y-yes. I will." He replied and ended the call.

He stared the wall blankly and decided to tell Daehyun no matter what. "W-w-what? Harabeoji..." Daehyun said in tears and kneeled. "Why.. why did you leave me too. He's gone now. Why...this world is so cruel." He cried.

"H-harabeoji?" Youngjae said in curiousity and Daehyun nodded slowly. "I'm sorry, he didn't want me to tell anyone." Daehyun said in a sad tone and quickly asked the maids to book any available tickets.


Youngjae and Daehyun went to the airport and fly all the way to the States. Daehyun stared at the sky blankly. "I'm sorry Daehyun ah. Sorry that I can't protect you anymore. Eventhough I already promised myself to be always there for you, I didn't expect to be like this." A hallucination of his grandfather.

He can't helped but tears keep falling down. "It's not your fault harabeoji."



 


[A/N]
Sorry for any typoe mistakes. Taehyun is supposed to be Taehyung ><'

Please comment and subs! ^^ 

Thank you for reading ~