Chapter 1

I Don't Hate You -Hiatus

*RING RING RING RING*  
The phone keep ringing. Ji Hye come out of the studio heading to the waiting room to look for her cellphone. 

 "Yeoboseyo? "

 "Yeoboseyo. I would like to talk to Miss Jung Ji Hye please."


"Jung Ji Hye speaking."

"Miss Jung Ji Hye, we would like to inform you that you have been accepted in TS High. Please come to the school by tomorrow for the registeration. Thank you."

"Oh really?! I mean, I-Im sorry. I will be there by tomorrow! Thank you." She hang up the call and straight away went to her home to get ready for her first day of school tomorrow.



~~~

Hmm, I wonder if I could make at least a friend tomorrow. She thought. Once she finished packing up things, she set her alarm clock and went to bed earlier than usual.

"Y-you! What are you doing here?! " Ji Hye almost dropped her strawberry milkshake as she was shocked meeting someone she is familiar with. 

"Oi ! Who the hell are you? Can you stop screaming?! And do I know you? I don't think so, so move! You're in the way." 
What is happening. Why am I acting like this? This is so embarrassing! She thought.

 "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" What? Nightmare? Wow that is so not cool. I have a nightmare about the school right before my school even started. She look at the clock and it is only 6 in the morning. "I think I should get ready now. It's not wrong to get ready earlier right?" She asked herself.

She went to the bathroom and get ready. It is 7.15 AM right now and Ji Hye informed her chauffeur, Mr.Kim, to send her to school at this hour. The school was still empty as it is still early, so Ji Hye decided to take a short tour around the school.



                      Ji Hye POV    
The school was really big. I took a glance on my watch and it's already 7:45 AM. I start walking to the office for my registeration. 

I finally reached the office and noticed alot of students were lining up. 
I should've come here earlier. I thought. Well, it's not a long queue so it's fine. Maybe? 

It's finally my turn and I get my schedule right away. I went to look for my classes but got lost on the way. Damn. I thought.

But then, suddenly a girl standing infront of me with a shocked expression. "Ji Hye yaah! Is that you? I mean OMG!~~~~~~~ It's been so loonggg!!!" "Ah! Hanna?" It is her! Wow fate I love you so much for bringing me Hanna to this school.

We hugged for a very long time until I noticed that the crowd is staring at us. "Ahem. What are you guys staring at? Never see such thing? Go away can't you? We need our privacy." I said as I glared into the crowds. They slowly leaves the area and start whispering to each other. Tch. I thought.

 "Wah! You're still as cool as you're before! "She praised and start laughing. "Is that a compliment? Then thank you. Oh! and do you know where is this class?"I asked while pointing the name of the class stated on the paper."Yah! I'm a new student too, why are you asking me?"She replied. "Well, who knows."I said in an annoyed tone and rolled my eyes jokingly. I need to keep my cold images anyway.

The first day of the school end smoothly. I sighed and throw myself in the bed once I finished my homework. Hmm, I can't wait for tomorrow. My eyes getting heavier and I feel asleep.

 




A/N; My first chappie! ^^ Please wait for the other update patiently T_T  I'll update tomorrow.
Please leave comments and your opinion about this story :)) 

P.S: sorry no Daedae here yet T^T and sorry if it's boring :(