Sky

Magnet

Naeun closed the door behind her, putting down her bag on the desk table with a heavy sigh. She doesn't know why is there a need to transfer to another school. She feels that, her current school is perfect for her. The teachers, the environment, everything is perfect. Just that, she received some nicknames here and there from her schoolmates.

She sat on her bed, taking out her phone and messaged someone in the process. Soon after, she received a call from that someone who she had just messaged.

" Hello ? " Naeun answered the call.

" Hello ? Naeun ? Is that you ? Oh my gosh, did your phone just diagnosed with some virus or something ? " Its her best friend on the other line speaking.

" What ? Why ? " Naeun arched one of her eyebrows.

" I don't know ! I only know that I just received a message saying that you are transferring to another school and the sender happens to you. " Her friend bluntly explained.

Naeun smiled at her silly friend on the other line.

" Girl, I am the one who send it. " Naeun replied.

" Really ? You are not kidding me, Miss Son Na Eun ? "

" Yes I am not kidding. " Naeun sighed.

" Then what about me ?! "

" I will not forget you, Bomi yah ~ " Naeun try to calm the girl down.

" B-But are you really going to transfer to that school ? I heard that the school fees aren't cheap. " Bomi asked.

" Yeah sadly,  my mum have arranged everything without me knowing and the worst thing is, I am going to that school starting from tomorrow. "

" What the ? Are you serious ?  Oh my gosh, then when will be the next time I am able to see you again ?! " Bomi faked a crying sound.

" Come on, we are staying that near to each other. We can always meet. "

" Alright, let's meet now then ! "

" Erm but.. I think I just make my mum angry... I don't know if I can... " Naeun explained as she slightly opens the door, making the miniumum sound as possible.

" NONOOOOO I WANT TO SEE YOU BEFORE YOU LEAVE. SEE YOU AT THE USUAL PLACE. BYE. " There it goes, Bomi had hanged up, leaving Naeun alone.

' This girl.. ' Naeun thought to herself as she prepare herself to go out.

 

" Are you coming back home for dinner ? " Mrs Son asked as she saw her daughter coming out from her room after it seems like years.

" Nope. " Naeun mumbled, heading towards the door.

" Don't come back too late, alright ? " Mrs Son remind the girl.

" Yes and.. mum ? " Naeun turned her body, facing her mother.

" Yes my dear ? "

" I will transfer to that school. " Naeun announced and smiled.

 

" Bomi yah~ I am scared. " Naeun looked at the dark sky with shining stars.

" Me too.. "

" Huh ? " Naeun faced the girl beside her immediately.

" You are leaving me. I will miss you without you being there in school. " Bomi turned and faced Naeun as well.

Both of them ended up hugging each other, as they bid their goodbyes.

 

Next Day.

Naeun have already arrived at the school entrance, alone. Initially, the girl was to being accompanied by her mother but the girl insist that she is already an adult. She glanced around her, only a few students walking into the school.

' I guess I must be really early. '

Just as the girl is about to enter the school, it rains all of a sudden.

' Oh god... '

The girl started to run as the entrance doesn't have a shelter but due to her worn out shoes, she tripped over.

" Hey ! " She felt that a guy was holding her, preventing her from falling.

" Sorry for the trouble and thank you so much. " Naeun bowed quickly and started to run again but the guy grabbed her wrist.

" Are you going to run again ? Come closer, you are getting drenched. " The guy pulled Naeun closer to him, making sure that the umbrella he is holding on is acting like a shelter for himself and the girl.

Naeun thanked the guy again but the guy is not satisfied, " Look at me when you are talking. "

The girl finally looked up to the guy and she can't imagine that the guy is so handsome and cute at the same time. His eyes are shining brightly, his nose is not too pointy but it incredibly fits the perfect skin, his mouth curved to a warm smile and even his lips.

' Oh my god, why am I looking at his lips. '

" Am I that good-looking that you keep staring at my face ? " The guy teased.

" Yeah.. " Naeun mumbled without knowing.

" Really ? "

" No, I mean- " Naeun realised what she have just said and mentally cursed at herself.

" Chill, by the way I didn't see you before. Did you just got transfer here ? " The guy asked while smiling at Naeun.

" Yeah, I am.. " Naeun nodded while avoiding eye contact.

" What's your name then ? "

" Na Eun. Son Na Eun. "

" Hmmm, such a nice name but you really need to look at people when you are talking. Your eyes are beautiful, you should brag about it. "

' H-He is looking at my eyes ?! '

" Just that.. you might need to change your glasses. " The guy continued and smirked.

' Crap, just that I think you are a nice guy. '

" Sorry, I better make a move now and thank you. " Naeun quickly left the guy alone once they reached the shelter.

' An interesting girl and pretty as well.  ' The guy thought to himself and looked back when he heard someone called him.

" Hey Taemin ! Who is that girl who is sharing umbrella with you ? "

 

Author's Note : Tadang first chapter ! And  the picture edit isn't credit to me by the way