Wedding part 2 and MT

Dazzling Lust

Gaeul and D.O arrived at Jonghyun's wedding and were greeting by Jonghyun's parents first.

,,Omo Gaeul-ah, you look so pretty darling " Jonghyun's mother hugged Gaeul.

,,Thank you a lot Mrs. Kim, you look way more prettier " she smiled and Jonghyun's mom also did so.

,,Who is this young men? Your boyfriend ?" she asked Gaeul.

,,N-"

,,Yes, nice to meet you Madame, Gaeul told me a lot about you. An awesome woman as Gaeul told me " he bowed and Jonghyun's mother smiled brightly at him.

,,Really ? That's so sweet of Gaeul. Nice to meet you too, -?"

,,Kyungsoo " Kyungsoo said.

,,Nice to meet you Kyungsoo-ssi " she smiled and Gaeul and D.O smiled at them before walking away, arm in arm.

,,What was that ??" Gaeul whispered shocked and D.O smirked.

,,Just a little bit of fun. It's not so bad though and I know you better than you do yourself, I know that you try to look really good in front of Jonghyun because even though you do not want to admit you felt attracted to him "

Gaeul didn't say anything and just looked at him.

,,Just let yourself be led by me for tonight ok?" he said and held her hand and they continued to walk inside. 

,,Oh Kyungsoo-yah !" suddenly an older woman called D.O and both turned around.

,,Oh Ommonie !" D.O quickly let go of Gaeul's hand and bowed in front of the woman.

,,It's been quite some time. How are your parents doing ?" she asked smiling.

,,They're all fine except for always being busy, just like always " he smiled back and the woman now looked at Gaeul.

,,W..who ?" she asked looking at Gaeul.

,,Ah hello, my name is Park Gaeul " Gaeul bowed and the woman smiled at her.

,,Is she your girlfriend ? She's so pretty " the woman smiled and Gaeul blushed.

,,Mom, dad is calling yo-" suddenly Kris appeared but stopped talking as he saw Gaeul.

Gaeul froze in that moment. 

-S-she's....the mother of Kris ? Kris's mother ?? What...- Gaeul thought shocked and D.O realized Gaeul's body stiffening.

,,Huh ?" the mother turned to Kris.

,,Dad...dad is looking for you " Kris said not looking at his mom and looking at Gaeul the whole time.

,,Ah alright. Then, it was nice to meet you Gaeul-ssi. I hope we meet again " she smiled and Gaeul lightly bowed and Kris's mother left.

,,You still dare to come here ?" Kris said now really serious and cold.

,,I can do what I want " Gaeul responded coldly.

,,So you're here to ruin the wedding I guess? Or to ruin my mood ? If yes, congratulations you succeeded " he hissed coming closer  to her until D.O put his hand on Kri's chest harshly stopping him.

,,Watch how you're talking.." D.O hissed and Kris now looked at D.O.

,,So you're taking her side too ? Well done, Gaeul "  he said ironically and turned around and left. Gaeul just stood there still shocked. For a moment she forgot to breath and her face got really pale.

,,Gaeul-ah " D.O wrapped his arm around her trying to avoid her from falling to the ground.

Suddenly Gaeul gasped for air and her face got back to her normal color. 

,,K-kyungsoo-ah..I want to go home....b-bring me home " she stuttered while whispering to D.O.

,,Alright, don't worry " D.O held her tighter and walked with her out. 

From afar Kris was watching the two walking out.

-Do we have to go this far Gaeul..?- he sighed as he watched them leaving.

Two weeks pass after Jonghyun's wedding and everything was back to normal. Gaeul was attending school, doing her part-time work at the weekend and going to the library to study for her final exams. 

Kris and she were not talking at all since that day and it was driving Gaeul crazy. She missed him so much even though she saw him everyday in school.

,,Noonaaaaaaaaaaaaaa " Sehun suddenly hugged Gaeul from the back while she was walking down the corridor.

,,Sehun-ah, you scared me " she said laughing at his cute way.

,,Noona, did you already sign for the MT for next week ?" he asked while walking next to her. Everyone was staring at them as they were walking.

,,MT ? What ?" she furrowed her eye-brows.

,,The school has a trip next week, we're going on a field trip ! Yayy " he jumped up and down all happily.

,,Oh.." 

,,Heollllll, don't tell me you forgot ?!" Sehun stopped and looked shocked at her.

,,I studied the last few days so I totally forgot..."

,,But Mrs.Lee will kill you if she hears that you forgot it. You know that we have to do a presantation about the nature there for biology class.."

,,Oh , what to do ? I totally messed it up "

,,It's not a problem!" suddenly Baekhyun popped from the side and scared Gaeul that she jumped a little bit.

,,Wh-what ?" she asked confused and Baekhyun took out his phone and wrote something for a while and then looked at Gaeul.

,,Done, I signed you in for the field trip. You know I have my power in this school " he winked at her and Gaeul looked at him with a are-you-for-real-? face.

,,Yeheeeeet " Sehun high fived Baekhyun and Gaeul laughed at their funny way.

,,What's so funny ? I want to laugh too " Kai said wrapping his arm around Gaeul.

,,You don't need to know " Baekhyun said and Sehun smirked all happily.

,,Did they perhaps laugh about me ?" Kai now asked Gaeul and Gaeul looked with puppy eyes at him shrugging her shoulders.

,,Maybe " she said and they all laughed except for Kai.

,,Yah!" Kai said and Gaeul giggled. 
---------
It was the day for the field trip and everyone gathered together all dressed up nicely for the trip. Gaeul looked around searching for D.O.

,,Looking for me ?" D.O suddenly popped up from the side.

,,Woah you scared me ! You guys really like to pop up out of the nowhere right ?" she said and D.O laughed.

,,Do you have everything with you ?" D.O asked and Gaeul nodded.

,,And I even have this " Gaeul smiled brightly showing a big box at D.O. She opened it and D.O's eyes grew bigger.

,,So many kimbabs " he said and Gaeul laughed at his cute way.

,,Let's go now " she said and D.O nodded and held her hand walking to the other Exo members.

,,Noona!" Sehun smiled brightly as he saw Gaeul walking towards them with D.O.

,,Hey " she smiled at them and they greeted her back except for Kris like always.

,,Alright students! Let's start the trip!" the teacher said.

,,We will all meet up at the camping place. You all will go in groups in two, for choosing your partner everyone will choose a paper from this box and the name that comes out of the box will be your partner for your presentations too. We will do it like this that only the girls will choose a paper and the boys will partner up with the girls they got approached from. Let's start " the teacher said and everyone lined up for picking up a name.

,,I hope I will be with you " Kai hugged her from behind and Gaeul just smiled at him.

Finally it was Gaeul's turn and she picked up a name. As she opened it she looked up and looked at the paper again.

Kris. 

Slowly she looked up and began walking slowly towards Kris. She felt the glares she was getting from the other girls as she walked. Kris was talking to a guy so he was with the back to her. Gaeul stopped walking and stood right behind Kris.

,,E-ehm " she stuttered and Kris stopped talking and turned around shocked.

Gaeul showed him the paper and he sighed and walked away. Gaeul watched him leaving and sighed too.

,,Gaeul, should I talk to our teacher ? You don't have to be with him.." D.O said.

,,N-no...we can not avoid us forever " she said and took a deep breath before smiling brightly. D.O looked worried at her.

,,I'm alright. Don't worry " she said still faking a bright smile. D.O sighed and kissed her head.

,,If something happens call me ok ?" he said and Gaeul nodded.

Everyone left and Gaeul was left behind. She waited for about half an hour for Kris since she thought he could be here but he was nowhere. So she was left all alone.

-Looks like he left without me..- she thought and sighed as she began walking. She had no idea where the camp was so she was looking at the map in her hand and continued walking.

She walked deep into the forest and continued walking up the whole time. Her bag and the box in her hand felt so heavy after a while that she stopped walking and sat down to rest. She took out her water bottle and drank some water. 

It was getting a little bit darker so she looked at her watch. '4.32 pm' stood on her watch. Suddenly she felt a few drops landing on her forehead and looked up. The clouds were grey. She sighed. 

-..I didn't bring an umbrella with me..- Gaeul got up and put her hoodie on and continued to walk. While walking she rain got heavier and heavier and the ground got really slippery making her slip and fall down for a few meters.

Gaeul landed somewhere she had no idea where it was. Covered with mud and with a bleeding eyebrow since she cut her eyebrow while rolling down.

,,Aish.. " she hissed as she tried to get up but eventually failed because of a pain on her feet. She took her phone from her pocket and saw that she had no signal.

,,Well isn't this perfect ?" she talked to herself. 

It was still raining a lot and always getting darker and darker. 

-Everyone will arrive in about 1 hours there which means they'll realize that I'm lost after 2-3 hours..and I have to wait here in the dark- she thought being scared of some bad thoughts.

She clenched her eyes close and put her head on her knees.

,,Please someone help me.." she said quiet as the rain poured down her body.

Suddenly someone kneeled down next to her and held her feet. Gaeul looked up scared and couldn't recognize the person at first since it was dark but she recognized his voice right away.

,,I really can't leave you alone for a second " he said as he took his bag and pulled something out. It was a t-shirt and he ripped it and wrapped it around her feet and then he took a bit from his ripped t-shirt and cleaned her blood on her eyebrow and then put a patch on it.

,,K-kris.. " she said quiet and tears formed in her eyes. She was really afraid a while ago and seeing him in front of her she was really reliefed and that's why tears formed in her eyes.

Tears rolled down her cheek and Kris wiped them away.

,,It's alright..I'm here " he said and hugged her putting her head on his chest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update~ TT anyways I hope you like it :))

<3