The new friend Kyungsoo

Dazzling Lust

Gaeul all frozen stood alone in Jonghyun's room. -He's just a player. Calm down Gaeul- she tried to calm herself down. After a few seconds when she finally got a hold of herself she left Jonghyun's room. Right then her mother came out of a room in front of her. 

,,Gaeul?" She asked confused since Gaeul just came out of Jonghyun's room.

,,Mom why didn't you wait for me right here so that I could easily find you " 

,,I thought you'd find it easily but seems like you were dumber than I thought " her mom joked around.

,,Mom! " Gaeul pouted and her mother laughed. Gaeul carried the rice bag into the kitchen and then kissed her mother before leaving the house again. 

It was already nearly midnight and she actually wanted to walk home but it was too scary to walk home at this hour. She called for a taxi and drove home reaching it past midnight. She locked the door behind her and walked straight to her room. She threw her bag to the side and let herself fall on the bed. She had to think of Jonghyun. While thinking of him she got goosebumps everywhere. Quickly she shook her head trying to not think of him. 

-I just need a long and warm shower then it'll all be better- she got up and walked to the bathroom showering for quite a long time. After shower she dressed into something comfortable and made herself a ramen and sat down in front of the tv watching a drama. She was watching Reply 1994 and was so into the drama when suddenly she got a message on her phone. 

,,Ahhh who is it at this hour ?" She said annoyed with a mouth full of ramen.

She got a message from an unknown number. Gaeul furrowed her eyesbrows and opened the message.

From: 010587....
Hey babe. I don't know if you're asleep or not but I finally get to write you. I'm missing you so crazy right now..
Love, Kai

Gaeul sighed reading the message. She saved his number and then wrote him a message.

To: Kai 
Don't think of me and do your homework..-.- 

She send it and got up to do her own homework. 

Somewhere else Kai got his message and giggled as he read her message.

-She's too cute- he thought and Chen walked into the room. Kai and Chen were often together in one house even though they didn't live together.

,,Why are you laughing all alone? It makes you seem like a loner " he said as he let himself fall on Kai's bed. 

,,I got a message from my girlfriend " he said not looking at Chen and looking at Gaeul's message the whole time.

,,Which girlfriend ? Oh ah..Gaeul?" He asked but Kai ignored him.

,,I offered her to drive her home after school " he said and Kai suddenly turned around glaring at Chen. 

,,Calm down bro...she didn't accept my offer anyways " 

Kai smiled brightly.

,,Because she's MY girl " he said and Chen rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile Gaeul finally finished her homework and looked at the clock. It was 1 am and she had to wake up in 6 hours. She sighed as she laid down on her bed.

-Whatever...at least it's friday- she thought and soon fell asleep.

In the morning Gaeul had a quite good morning until she came to school. Everyone was looking at her with a really bad glare. Especially the girls. Gaeul was confused but tried to ignore them until she saw it. A big photo of her and D.O coming out of the same car was hanging right at the wall in the entrace inside of the school building. Her jaw dropped. It was the end for her.

Quickly she turned around and decided just to walk to class and not to think much of it. Thankfully she her first classes were with non of the Exo members since she didn't want to see them now.

As she entered she couldn't believe her eyes. her desk was written with full of threats. She tried to ignore it too even thought it hurt her. She then sat down on her chair when suddenly everyone circled up around her.

,,Why did you come out of the same car with D.O Oppa ?" one girl pushed her.

,,Are you trying to seduce our Oppa ?" another girl pushed her from her left side.

,,He does not deserve someone like you!" suddenly a girl slapped her hard so that her lower lip began to bleed. 

Gaeul couldn't take it anymore and stood up.

,,How childish can you all be ? What a horrible school! It's not like I love Kyungsoo!" she yelled.

,,Kyungsoo ? No one can call him by his name, how dare you " a girl pushed her hard so that she fell on the florr.

,,What are you doing ?!" suddenly a quite familiar voice yelled. A tear rolled down from Gaeul's eye. She did never expect the school to be this harsh.

,,Get out of my own " the person pushed the people away and bent down to Gaeul. It was D.O. He put on arm around her waist and the other under her legs carrying her up and leaving class. He brought her to the nursery room and she got a cream on her lower lip and a ice bag for her elbow which got hurt as she fell down. Then D.O told the nurse to leave them alone for a while and the nurse left the room and closed the door.
Gaeul tried to avoid his eyes as it was embarassing for her. It's not like she gave him the fault but more she hated herself for allowing to drive with him.

,,I'm sorry..and I told you I'd protect you..I'm sorry I should've known this was going to happen " he clenched his fists and emphasized the words 'protect you'.

,,It's alright. It's not your fault " she now looked up at him and tried to smile. D.O was a lot better than she always thought. He always seemed to be so cold but she felt warmth from him especially as he picked her up from class and carried her to the nursery room. Being carried from warm masculine arms was what she always yearned for.

,,That's why I'm always distanced from people who are not my family or the Exo boys. As soon as I talk with someone, especially a girl, the person gets hurt because of me that's why I'm afraid of those kind of things. I'm afraid of the people since I don't know who'll be hurting someone I'm close with..I hate myself for being a burden to other people that'S probably why my left the house too..."

,,Kyungsoo...you're not responsible for those things..it's the other people's fault if they can't behave how they have to. Don't blame yourself for anything you didn't do " Gaeul slowly his arm. D.O looked up and smiled at Gaeul.

,,Are you alright ?" D.O asked her and she nodded.

,,Don't worry about me it's just a little injury, nothing to complain about. And I don't care what they do. I dare to risk this since I don't want to be told with whom I have to be friends and whom not " D.O smiled.

,,Don't worry. From now on only trust me and I'll handle everything " he said and GAeul nodded. 

Suddenly the door opened and Kai walked into the room being followed by Kris.

,,Babe are you alright ?" he pushed D.O away and held Gaeul's hand. 

,,Kai I'm alright " she said and lightly pulled her hand away from his.

Then she saw Kris looking at her with a worried face. It was new for him to look worried since he always seems to be annoyed of Gaeul.

,,Is it because of the photo in the entrace ?" Kris asked her without looking away from her.
Gaeul slowly nodded and Kris's look was really undescribable. Just like this look. 

,,That's why she shouldn't be with us .." Kris whispered quietly and no one heard it.

,,Is there really something going on between you and D.O Hyung ?" Kai asked and Gaeul shook her head.

,,Its just a misunderstanding.." 

,,I thought you only met him on your way " Kai said serious.

,,Kai..it's really not the right time to talk about this after you see what happened to her " D.O said and Kai sighed.

After school Gaeul was walking next to D.O and everyone was staring at them.

,,You really don't need to come with me. I told you I'm alright " Gaul said and D.O shrugged with his shoulders.

,,I won't leave you alone after what I saw in class earlier " he said and Gaeul sighed. She stayed with D.O the whole day and he didn't leave her alone. Even at lunch she sat with and got to meet the other Exo members. They were quite nice and polite except for Kris like always.

,,If you stay with me the whole time there'll be a rumor going around that we're dating " Gaeul said and D.O smirked.

,,Then it's better. Like that they really wouldn't dare to lay a finger on you again because otherwise I'd kill them " Gaeul rolled her eyes laughing at him.

When they were in front of the room suddenly two men came to GAeul. They were bodyguars of Madame.

,,Young lady, we're told to bring you home " they bowed in front of Gaeul.

-Young lady ?- Gaeul thought furrowing her eyebrows.

,,Seems like the bodyguards of the young lady will take care of you from here on. That's good " D.O said smiling and waved at her before walking to his car. 

Gaeul followed the bodyguars and got into the car still being confused why the Bodyguards would pick her up from school. 

-Maybe Madame thought she'd need a chaffeur since everyone in school had on?- she thought and sat quietly behind and were droven off. 

When they pass her flat she got worried.

,,Wh-where are we going ?" she tried to talk as confident as possible but it didn't work.

,,Madame wants  to see you " 

,,Me ? Why me ? Did something happen to mom ?" she paniced.

,,No, you'll know when you meet her " he said and Gaeul took her phone out to look if she got any message from her mother that told her that

Madame wanted to meet her. But there was none. 

When they reached the house she was walked to the office of Madame and then left alone as she entered the room of Madame.

,,Hello darling " Madame greeted her and Gaeul bowed in front of her.

,,Sit down " the Madame smiled at her and Gaeul sat down.

,,How's school ? I hope nothing is bothering you " she said and Gaeul nodded.

,,Everything is alright Madame. Thank you " she lied at her and smiled.

,,What happened to your lip darling ?" suddenly Madame asked.

,,Oh I just accidently bit it in gym class while running " she smiled again lying and Madame nodded smiling.

,,Gaeul-ah .."  

,,Yes Madame ?" 

,,I want to offer you something..I don't know how my son and you are connected to each other but I don't care as long as he's well "

Gaeul furrowed her eyebrows being confused.

,,I know you for quite some time now and I know you're brave so I trust you...Will you be the personal maid for my son Jonghyun ?" she asked and Gaeul's jaw dropped a little hearing her offer.

......................................................................................................................................................

I'm sorry for the late update ~ I'm currently learning for my exams so it's hard to
update all the time I'm sorry OTL

I hope you still like this one and thanks for suscribing and always commenting :D
<3