Unexpected meeting creating a mess

Dazzling Lust

Gaeul closed her eyes and waited for Kris's lips to meet hers. Being pressed against the wall she clenched her hands into a fist and got goosebumps as she felt his breath brush against her bare skin on her neck.
But suddenly she felt something heavy on her shoulder and opened her eyes just to see Kri's head laying on her shoulder and his body pressed against hers.

Slowly she tried to push him a bit back so that she could carry him. Then she took his arm and put it around her neck and began walking out of the club. As soon as they left the club D.O was rushing towards the club meeting Gaeul and Kris on their way out.

,,Gaeul-ah " he rushed to her and helped her to carry Kris.

,,Let's first carry him to my car " he said and Gaeul nodded and they walked to D.O's car which was parked on the other side of the street.

They put Kris on the back of the car.

,,Let me drive you home " D.O said and Gaeul nodded getting into the car.

D.O drove off and Gaeul looked at the watch. It was past 6 am. Gaeul was so sleepy since she couldn't sleep at all.

,,Did Kris..do something bad to you ? Like..kissing ?"

Gaeul blushed and tried to be as calm as possible as she rememebered what Kris tried to do.

,,N-no. Nothing happened " Well, she was telling the truth. He did try to kiss her but he still did not.

,,Alright, good. Because his drinking habit is to always kiss people.." D.O laughed a bit.

,,Oh I see " she said faking a smile since she kind of was disappointent not knowing why.

-So he did not mean it serious..it's what he always does. Yeah, I'm so stupid why did I even think that he means it..he doesn't like me anyway- Gaeul thought looking out of the window.

,,You.." Kris mumbled in the back. D.O looked at his back mirror and Gaeul turned around to look at Kris. Kris was still sleeping.

,,You...stupid...girl " he mumbled in his sleep.

,,Pshh, what a boy. Sleep talking " D.O shook his head and Gaeul just gave a little smile to D.O before looking out of the window again.

-I wonder what he means with that ?- she thought and there was a silence the whole time until they reached Gaeul's home.

,,Thank you for driving me " Gaeul gave him a smile.

,,You're welcome and thank you again for taking care of Kris "

,,It's alright. He is a friend of my friend..of course I'll help " she smiled and so did D.O.

Gaeul got out of the car and closed the door and suddenly D.O rolled down the window.

,,Gaeul-ah " he said and Gaeul bended a bit down so that she could see D.O.

,,Do you have time tonight ?" he asked her giving her a cute smile.

Gaeul thought a bit if she had something to do but she had nothing to do.

,,Yes. Why ?"

,,How about we eat dinner tonight ? Together ?" he asked blushing a bit.

,,Of course. I'd love to " Gaeul giggled and he smiled blushing more. He shrugged the back of his neck.

,,See you tonight then. I'll pick you up at 7 " he said and Gaeul nodded. As D.O drove away she waved at him and then walked into the flat.

She changed into her pyjamas and decided to sleep a few hours since she really needed some sleep.

After sleeping for about 10 hours she opened her eyes and looked at the clock on her wall. It was a few minutes past 5 pm. In two hours D.O was going to pick her up so she decided to clean the house a bit and then take a shower and then get herself ready.

She took her phone and her eyes widened when she saw 80 missed calls from Kai and 50 missed calls from Jonghyun. On top of that she had 3 messages from Kai and 2 from Jonghyun. She sighed as she opened Kai's message first.

From: Kai~
Hey babe. Are you home ? Let's meet up.

[next message]

From: Kai~
Babe? I called you a few times but you're not picking up ?Are you alright ?!

-A few times ? You called 80 times you idiot- Gaeul rolled her eyes.

[next message]

From: Kai~
Are you sick ? Why aren't you answering? Babe..come on..

Gaeul sighed and clicked on the answer button and began writing.

To: Kai~
I was so sleepy that I was sleeping the whole time and just woke up now. I can't meet with you since I already have an appointment later. Sorry ':/

[message to Kai sent]

[next message]

From: Master Jonghyun
You owe me something reeeeeally big if you know what I mean ;)

Gaeul rolled her eyes since she could image how he smirked writing the message.

From: Master Jonghyun
Tomorrow you have to be at our house at 5 am understand ? If you come a second too late I'll make you suffer a lot! I warn you..

Gaeul got goosebumps suddenly. She imagned how he made a slave out of her having to do hard cleaning work.

To: Master Jonghyun
I'll be there at 4.50 am~ I'm sorry that I just left so quick in a rush. I'll treat you to meal soon.

[message to Master Jonghyun sent]

Gaeul put her phone on her desk again and cleaned the flat a bit. After 30 minutes she took a shower and walked out again to her room. It was 6.15 pm and she was just in time.

She did her make up and dressed up and was ready and looked like this.


And made her hair and makeup like this:


It was a bit past 7 pm and the doorbell rang and she opened it.

,,W-wow " D.O was shocked to see her.

,,Wh-what ? Is it..too much ?" she furrowed her eyebrows.

,,No no it's just..you look beautiful " he blushed and shrugged the back of his neck and looked down.

,,Thank you " Gaeul giggled.

,,Let's go " he said and the walked to his car.

They drove to the restaurant and it was really awkward since no one talked.

D.O made a reservation at the restaurant and they sat down on their table.

After getting their food Gaeul decided to break the silence.

,,So when should we finish our project ? Don't we need to give it in on tuesday ?" Gaeul said.

,,Oh right..hmmm should we meet up tomorrow ?"

,,Yes we ca- ah no..I can't meet up tomorrow since I already have an appointment..sorry " Gaeul looked sad.

,,It's alright. How about Monday then ? Let's finish our own parts at home and present it to each other on monday ?

You can come to me after school "

,,Oh to you? I don't know if it's a good idea..I mean if the girls from scho-"

,,I'm here. I'll protect you no matter what. If you're next to me then the girls can't do anything to you. Don't worry " he gave her a warm smile. Gaeul then nodded smiling at him.

,,Let's eat before it gets cold " D.O said and Gaeul nodded and they started eating.

They were eating all happily but they did not know that someone else was eating at the restaurant too.

,,So how's your work doing Hyung ?" Kris asked Jonghyun.

,,Well. Not bad " Jonghyun cut his steak.

Kris and Jonghyun decided to have dinner alone tonight as two cousins who had no dinner alone together since a while.

They too did not know that Gaeul and D.O were eating there tonight.

After finishing dinner D.O and Gaeul decided to get up. While walking through the tables they suddenly met Jonghyun and Kris who also were getting up and walking out.

,,Oh! Kyungsoo " Kris said shocked seeing them.

,,Gaeul ?" Jonghyun said and looked at both.

,,You know her ?" Kris and D.O both said in common.

-..I can't let them know that my mom is the maid of Jonghyun's family..what should I do ?-

,,Oh she's the daughter of the ho-" Jonghyun said.

,,friend of his mother " Gaeul cut in.

,,What ?" all three said confused.

,,His mom and my mom are friends since they do the business kind of together..right Jonghyun..Oppa ?" Gaeul said forcingly smiling. Jonghyun first did not understand a thing but then smirked.

,,Yeah ~ Right " Jonghyun smirked at her and Gaeul wanted to hit him but she held her anger in.

,,So you're pretty close ?" D.O asked looking at Gaeul.

,,Well.not-"

,,Yes. We're fiancees to be honest " Jonghyun smirked at her. Gaeul's eyeswidned and so did Kris's and D.O's eyes too.

...............................................................................................................................

Here's my next update hope you liked it :)
Thank you for always commenting and subscribing <3