Wedding

Dazzling Lust

One month passed by and Gaeul heard nothing from Jonghyun.
 

-So he really meant it that he won't bother me anymore...- Gaeul thought as she was cleaning the floors in her part-time job. Since that kiss she had to think of him so much. Even though he smiled at her saying he wasn't hurt anymore Gaeul felt as if he was lying at her making her feel really bad.

,,Hello " a customer walked in and she bowed not looking who it was.

,,Welcome " she bowed.

,,You look prettier than all the flowers in here Miss " the person said and Gaeul looked shocked at the person.

,,Yah! You scared me,stop joking " Gaeul hit his arm and he laughed.

,,Sorry " D.O smiled at her brightly.

-It wasn't a joke though..- D.O thought as he looked at her beauty.

,,What brings you here ?" she asked as she continued cleaning the store.

,,I was bored at home..wanted to escape from there " he avoided her eyes and Gaeul stopped as she looked sadly at him.

,,They're fighting again..?" she asked and he nodded not answering and still avoided her eyes.

Gaeul did not know what to say so she just looked sadly at him.

,,Oh! They're new flowers !" he suddenly broke the awkward silence and held some flowers and smelled them.

,,Y-yes, they came just yesterday. Those are called carnation "


,,They're really pretty " he said.

,,Right ?" Gaeul smiled looking at the flowers.  D.O looked at Gaeul and smiled as he saw her smiling. Recently he always had to think of her but he was sad at the same time too. He knew that she had no feelings for him so he did not want to risk their friendship. It was better to stay like this.

,,Hello " a customer walked in and gaeul quickly stood up welcoming the customer and bowing.

,,Are you looking for something special ?" she asked and walked up to the customer. D.O watched her and smiled.

It became dark and was 8 pm when Gaeul closed the store and D.O walked her home.

,,You really don't have to walk me home you know that " she smiled at him.

,,It's better than going back to my home " he said forcing a smile and Gaeul smiled lightly at him.

They continued walking without talking but it wasn't a problem for the both of them. It was a comfortable silence and both were happy to feel like this if they're together.

D.O took Gaeul's hand while walking and Gaeul smiled. After 10 minutes they came to Gaeul's house and stopped in front of the door.

,,Thank you " she smiled at him.

,,You don't have to thank me all the time "

,,Do you want to come inside for a while ?" Gaeul asked and D.O shook his head.

,,Maybe next time, need to go back home now otherwise they'll be more angry "

,,Alright, text me when you're home " Gaeul hugged him and he kissed her hair as he hugged her back.

,,Good night "

,,Good night " Gaeul said as he walked away. Gaeul looked at him till she couldn't see him anymore and then walked in. She checked her post and saw a letter inside. It was a white card on which stood 'Invitation'.

Gaeul walked inside and locked the door behind her and sat down in the living room opening the card.

Her eyes grew wide as she read the last sentence.

'We are pleased by your visit for the marriage of Jonghyun and Dahee' Gaeul looked shocked at her card.

-J-jonghyun is marrying ?!- she thought and walked to the kitchen getting herself a glas of water to be calm again.

The next day in school Gaeul was together with Exo at a table. Meanwhile she was able to sit at a table with the boys since everyone knew that she was close with them and they were afraid Exo might hate them if they do something to Gaeul.

,,I don't like pasta " Sehun whined and Tao took his plate.

,,I'll eat for you then !" he said happily and Gaeul giggled.

,,I really should talk with dad and tell him to always sell pizza and burger for me " Sehun said and Chen hit the back of his head.

,,That's not healthy for your body idiot " he said and Sehun pouted at him.

,,Oh yeah right, Kris Hyung. Jonghyun Hyung is getting married this weekend ?" Kai asked Kris and he cooly nodded his head.

,,With whom ?" Baekhyun asked.

,,I don't know her that well too but he met her one month ago on a blind date. She looks like Lee Hyori " Kris said and everyone at the table smirked.

,,Who would not marry such a girl then ?" Kai smirked and Gaeul rolled her eyes.

,,Don't know if he really loves her though.." Kris said and now looked at Gaeul. Gaeul was just looking at him too and their eyes met making her heart beat real quick.

-Flashback-(One month ago)

Kris was sitting inside of his car waiting for Gaeul in front of her house. He wanted to talk with her since he felt a bit bad of what he did to her and even though he did not know why he was like this, he missed her a lot.

Then he saw Gaeul coming and was about to get off his car when he saw her not alone and stopped staying in his car. Gaeul was with Jonghyun.

-What the is he doing with her ? That's why he picked her up from school today? Taking her out ?- Kris thought watching them.

Jonghyun suddenly held her cheeks and placed a light kiss on her lips and Kris's eyes widened. Jonghyun looked at Gaeul before kissing her deeply. What shocked him more was that Gaeul did not reject him but wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss and eventually both walked inside Gaeul's home and not coming out again that night.

Kris was shocked and angry at the same time. He had no idea that Jonghyun and Gaeul had such a relationship.

-End of Flashback-

,,What ? What do you mean by that ?" Suho asked furrowing his eyebrows.

,,Nothing. Forget it " Kris said still looking at Gaeul.

-Why..is he looking at me like that ? Did Jonghyun maybe tell him about liking me ?..- Gaeul thought also looking at Kris.

Then he got up and everyone looked at him.

,,hyung, where are you going ?" Sehun asked.

,,I'm full, need a walk " he said looking one more time at Gaeul and then walking out of the canteen.

Gaeul watched him as he was leaving and D.O realized this and sighed sadly.

,,I'll quick go to the bathroom " Gaeul stood up and rushed out of the canteen.

She started following Kris but walking as quiet and far away from him as possible so that he would not know. The corridors of the school were empty so she had to be extremly quiet.

Kris turned the corner around and Gaeul followed him but he suddenly wasn't there anymore. She looked around but could not find him until someone pushed her against the wall coming real close to her.

,,Do you think I'm a fool ?" he asked ironically and grabbed her wrist pulling her into the storage room with him and leaning in.

,,K-kris " she said avoiding his eyes.

,,What ? Why ? Can't I be that close to you ? Why ? You behaved pretty different to Jonghyun Hyung though, not hesitating to sleep with him. Then it would be no problem for you to sleep with me now too right ? It's not something new though " he hissed grabbing her tighter at her wrist.

Tears rolled down her cheek because of the pain and Kris pressed his lips against her kissing her forcingly. She tried to pull back but he was too strong. He continued kissing her neck and Gaeul stopped doing something since she was too weak against him.

,,K-kris " she whispered crying. Kris stopped not looking at her. He let go of her wrist and now looked at her.

,,Why can't it be me ? Do you love Jonghyun Hyung so much? Is that why you kissed me back that time at Suho Hyung's home ? You're driving me crazy, I can get any girl if I want to but only you are so different and make it hard for me " he said angry.

Gaeul looked down not saying anything.

,,Why ? Feeling ashamed ? That's right, you should feel at least ashamed " he said and Gaeul now looked him into the eyes.

,,Why do you want me so bad ? Because I'm a girl you did not sleep with yet right ? For me it's different Kris, that's why "I'm making it hard for you" because at least I have feelings for you but I don't want to stay at your side as a you can sleep any time you want to " she said being about to yell.

,,And because of Jonghyun it had his reasons you would not understand, on top of that I had a bit much of alcohol that night not knowing what exactly I was doing " she hissed at him.

,,If you continue being someone who only wants to sleep with me then don't even try touching me because I am not able to handle that like you would " she said walking out of the room leaving Kris back dumbfounded.

"Because at least I have feelings for you"  those words repeated in Kris's head and he slowly put his hand on his heart.

-Why is my heart beating so fast for such not true words ? Gaeul...- Kris thought looking into the emptiness.

Meanwhile Gaeul was in the bathroom and wiped her tears away.

,,idiot " she hissed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She took a deep breath and walked back to the canteen trying to behave as normal as possible.

As the weekend came Gaeul was sitting at home getting ready for the wedding. She did not want to go there though because of Jonghyun and Kris.

She sighed and got up dressing up and doing her make up.


Just then her doorbell rang and she quickly rushed to the door.

,,Your chaffeur is here, Miss " D.O greeted her and she giggled.

,,Your timing is perfect " she said smiling.

,,That's because I am perfect " he smirked and they laughed.

,,You look beautiful, just like always " he said and Gaeul blushed.

,,Let's go ?" he asked offering his arm to her.

,,Let's go " she smiled at him taking his arm and leaving with him to the wedding of Jonghyun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with another chapter ! :D
Thanks for subscribing and commenting!:)
Hope you enjoyed it <3
<3