Kai

Dazzling Lust
,,Hey " he smiled cutely at Gaeul.
 
Gaeul pulled herself back from him and tripped over her own feet and he grabbed her arm and stopped her.
 
,,Someone seems pretty clumsy " he giggled as he let her go.
 
,,Wh-what are you doing here ?" Gaeul asked and he put his arms in front of his chest and looked at Gaeul.
 
,,I should be the one asking you that since this is MY room " 
 
,,Your room ? Oh ehm I just ehm I was just tripped and fell and found it so I thought no one knows but ehm..gosh I'm sorry " she took her book and bag and rushed out of the room leaving the boy behind.
 
,,Was nice to meet you! I'm Kai by the way but I'm sure you already know " he called after her and Gaeul heard it by walked faster. As she left the library she stopped walking and took a deep breath since she was out of breath.
 
-I should have known that it belongs to someone from them. Oh man I'm so stupid- she thought and walked to her class. 
 
After a few classes, Gaeul finally had sports and walked to her class dressed in her sport uniform. 
 
,,Hello " someone suddenly grabbed her shoulders from the back and Gaeul jumped little.
 
,,Sorry, didn't mean to scare you " Kai giggled as he walked next to her.
 
Gaeul looked at him and then looked straight.
 
-Why is he walking next to me ? Will he know try to get something like a revenge because I used his room ?  The girls will freak out when they see us together..just gooooo- Gaeul thought as he discussed so many things in her head.
 
,,I won't go away " he suddenly said bringing her back from her thoughts.
 
,,H-how ?" 
 
,,I'm pretty good in stuff like this " he winked.
 
,,You're just a player " Gaeul said annoyed not realiying that she actually said what she thought.
 
,,Huh!" she suddenly said and covered with both her hands and stopped walking.
 
-Aish..pabo!- she thought and Kai giggled at her cute way.
 
,,So that means you'll probably know my intentions ?" he smirked at her.
 
,,Will you please go? The girls are already whispering " Gaeul said avoiding eye-contact.
 
,,I don't care " he held her arm and turned her around so that she looked into her eyes his grip not loosining from her arm.
 
,,But I do " she pushed his arm away and walked into sport class.
 
-I get to like her more and more- Kai thought watching Gaeul leave.
 
,,Whatca lookin at ?" Kris wrapped his arm around Kai. 
 
,,Just someone.." Kai said looking to the empty hall where Gaeul walked just a few seconds ago.
 
,,Your new "weekly" (that's what they call Kai's girlfriends since he has a new one every week) " Kai didn't answer.
 
,,Mom called the guys over for dinner tonight. You're coming right ?" Kris asked as they walked next to each other.
 
,,Oh she's back ?" 
 
,,Yes, Jonghyun'll be coming too "
 
,,Your cousin Jonghyun ? wah it's been such a long time seeing him. I'll be there, don't worry " Kai said and they walked to their class.
 
Meanwhile Gaeul was in class and was listening to the teacher.
 
,,That's why we're going to do a partner work today " the teacher said and Gaeul looked shocked at him. She knew no one in her sport class and on top of that she had two of the guys from Exo in her class which means that every girl would like to pair up with them or their girl friends. Gaeul sighed.
 
,,But I will do the pairs " the teacher said and Gaeul sighed again. 
 
-Well..better than searching for one myself- she thought and the teacher began saying a few names.  
 
,,Chanyeol together with Seunghoon " he said and the guy called Chanyeol who was in Exo sighed in relief since the girls went crazy to be with him. The girls whined and then turned to the other guy hoping to be paired up with him.
 
,,Kyungsoo together with Gaeul " the teacher said and it took Gaeul some time to realize that the teacher actually said her name.
 
,,What ?!" she then said a little too loud and sighed. 
 
The girls looked annoyed at her and Kyungsoo walked up to her.
 
,,Alright, this will be your partner for the test. So train good to get a good mark and it doesn't matter how popular you are, you need to be good " the teacher said looking at Chanyeol and Kyungsoo.
 
,,Why is D.O Oppa doing with her ? I would be so much better than that girl " some girls whispered and Gaeul rolled her eyes.
 
The test was about Basketball so each team got one ball.
 
D.O just stood there and didn't play. Gaeul sighed annoyed.
 
,,Let's play Kyungsoo-ah" Gaeul said and threw the ball lightly over to his side. The ball rolled in front of D.O towards his feets and stopped in front of him but D.O just looked at the ball and then back at Gaeul. He didn't do anything and Gaeul clenched her fist forcing a smile.
 
,,Could you please throw it back ?" she said trying to be as polite as possible. D.O ignored her and did nothing.
 
,,Yah ! I don't care how you don't care much about this since you're able to buy your grades but for me this is really important alright ? So you better play before I kick that lazy of yours " Gaeul scoled him and he looked dumbfounded at Gaeul who seemed pretty quiet from the outside.
 
,,Don't you hear me ?" she said and walked up to him.
 
,,Look, could you please play or I will get another partner " she said and he still didn't answer.
 
Gaeul sighed and turned around walking towards the teacher when suddenly a ball hit her back.
 
,,Yah!" she turned around and saw D.O smirking at her.
 
,,What ? Didn't you want to play ?" he said and smirked.
 
Gaeul took a deep breath.
 
,,Only till the test, only till the test. Be strong Gaeul, fighting !" she whispered to herself and took the ball ready to play with D.O.
 
After sport class school was over and Gaeul changed into her uniform and walked out. When she was about to leave the school ground three girls stopped in front of her.
 
,,Yah, who are you ? Why do you talk to Kai Oppa ?" she first girl said.
 
,,And how dare you scold our D.O Oppa ?" the second girl said.
 
,,Do you think you're something special just because you go to a school with good looking boys ? You're not even rich and came here with the help of some people. How dare you know lay eyes on our Oppas " the third girl said pushing her back.
 
,,This is just a warning. So if you do something like this again then-" the third girl said being cut of by some arms wrapping around Gaeul's neck.
 
,,Then what ?" Kai asked and Gaeul looked shocked at him. So did the other three girls.
 
,,If I ever see you talk to her again, I will do some really bad things to you guys " Kai said suddenly so serious.
 
,,Kai Oppa~ Why are you like this ? I mean come on, who is she ?" the first girl said.
 
,,From this moment on, she is my girlfriend. So if you ever talk to her or touch her again, you guys will be out of this school. Within seconds " he said still being serious and the girls walked annoyed away.
 
,,Are you alright ?" he asked Gaeul having still his arm around her neck.
 
,,What are you doing ?!" Gaeul pushed his arm away.
 
,,Protecting you, you idiot "
 
,,I don't need you protection. Thanks to you I'm in a big trouble now " Gaeul said annoyed.
 
,,They won't dare to touch you now "
 
,,That's what you think. You don't know them Kai " Gaeul said and walked pass him when he suddenly grabbed her arm and turned her around.
 
,,You're mine, that's all " he hissed emphasizing the first words and looking deeply into Gaeul's eyes, his grip tightening on her arm.
...................................................................................................................................................................................
Soooooo here you gooo ! <3
And thank you sooo much to my first subscriber. <3 
I wrote this in a rush since I'm also really sleepy since it's night. I hope you still like it :D
I didn't re-read it so please excuse me if I have mistakes.
haneul <3