Jonghyun..

Dazzling Lust

,,Your fian...cee ?" Kris asked shocked.

,,Yah !" Gaeul hit Jonghyun's arm and he kneeld down holding his arm as he was in pain.

,,Let's go Kyungsoo Oppa " Gaeul linked her arm with D.O's arm.

,,Ah right! And fiancee ?" she turned around and asked ironically Jonghyun.

,,I will never be his fiancee " Gaeul said and walked away with D.O.

When they were outside Gaeul stopped walking and took a deep breath.

,,Kyugsoo..I think it's time to tell you something..let's take a walk " Gaeul lightly smiled at him and D.O smiled back and they began walking in a park.

It was around 9 pm and it was snowing.

,,You know that I told you..that my mom was not at home for the time being right ?" Gaeul asked and D.O nodded.

,,Yes she is on a business trip right ?"

,,Well...I don't know if you can call it a business but.." she stopped walking and turned around to face him.

She took a deep breath and then looked him straight into the eye.

,,Actually my mom is....a housemaid " she closed her eyes and took a deep breath again.

,,What ?" D.O asked and Gaeul opened her eyes.

,,My mom is a housemaid. On top of that she is the housemaid of Jonghyun's house that's why I know him. Jonghyun's family likes me so they paid for all my school fees but I want to pay them back that's why I was working in a flower shop but I quit it since......I was asked to be Jonghyun's personal maid and now I'm working as his maid for 1 year and yeah..I'm sorry that I did not tell you..I understand if you get angry and do not want to be friends anymore.." Gaeul looked down and lightly laughed a bit ironically.

,,I thought that I'd loose you if I tell you..and you're like my only friend I know..for the first time I feel this warmth and that protection of a man which I longed for so long but I think it's better to tell you..since you're the only friend I got .." she looked up and lightly smiled at him.

,,I'm sorry " she said and turned around walking away. She was too sad and wanted to cry since she knew she lost a friend.

,,Gaeul-ah " D.O called out for her and grabbed her arm and turned her around. He then pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.

,,Thank you " he said as he burried his face into her hair still hugging her tightly.

,,Wh-what ?" Gaeul asked confused.

,,Thank You for telling me everything. It shows me how you care and trust for me. Thank you a lot Gaeul. I won't ever leave you no matter what...I promise you " he said and Gaeul smiled and hugged him back.

Jonghyun who rushed out and followed the two watched the scene from afar and sighed as he saw them hugging.

-I hate it...Gaeul. I hate it.- Jonghyun tought and walked back to his car where Kris was waiting for him.

,,Hyung! Where did you go suddenly ?" Kris walked up to him.

,,I just..thought I forgot something somewhere..that's it " he smiled at him and Kris nodded.

-So...you've been liking her too..seems more difficult then I thought- Kris thought and they got into the car and drove off.

,,So let's get you home now " D.O pulled back and walked to the car together with Gaeul.

,,Gaeul-ah "

,,Hm ?"

,,You know..this has been my best winter so far " he giggled and Gaeul laughed too.

,,Mine too !" she smiled brightly at him.

-Gaeul-ah...I hope you open up your heart more and more towards me..because I already did- D.O thought as he looked at Gaeul without her recognizing it.

The next morning Gaeul woke up at around 4 am and made her hair into a bun and left the house walking off to Madame's house. She reached there around 4.30 am and walked in meeting the Madame and her mom on her way in.

,,Good morning Madame. Good morning mom" she bowed to her and the Madame smiled at her and so did her mom.

,,Good morning Gaeul-ah " they said both.

,,Are on your way out ?"

,,Yes. I'm going on a business trip. I'm also meeting up with Jonghyun's father "

,,Oh I see. It's been a long time since I saw him. Say my greetings to him please "

,,Thank you, I will "

,,Have a good trip then " she bowed and the Madame smiled.

She kissed her mom on her cheek and they left the house.
Gaeul looked at her watch it was 4.35 am and she walked to Jonghyun's room. First she knocked but there was no answer.

,,Masternim~ are you still sleeping ?" she asked but there was still no answer.

,,Masternim ?" she asked again as she knocked at the door again.

She sighed and took a deep breath and walked into his room just to see him still sleeping.

She walked up to his bed and lightly pushed him so that he will make up.

,,Masternim~ wake up. It's time to wake up " she said and he was still sleeping.

,,Masternim " she pushed him again lightly but still he was sleeping not moving an inch.

She took a deep breath.

,,Alright I tried it the nice way " she said and took out her phone and opened a horn app to make him wake up.

It was so loud that he now moved a bit.

,,Hmmm shut up " he mumbled and she closed the app.

,,Yah ! Wake up you lazy ! You told me to be here this early ok ?!" she pushed him now harder then before.

,,Yah!" she pulled the blanket away from him and her jaw dropped as she saw him with no shirt on. Just some pyjama pants. He had a beautiful body and his messy hair made her gulp. Without wanting it she had ert thoughts.

,,M-m-masternim " she stuttered and suddenly Jonghyun got up and pulled her to him and she was laying on the bed and he above her being on her knees and holding both of her arms pressing them against the bed. It all happened all so fast that Gaeul had no time to react to him.

,,I said..shut up " he said all serious.

Jonghyun scared her. He was not smirking or anything but looking at her so seriously and he seemed so angry. He came closer and kissed her neck and Gaeul tried to get away from his grip.

,,Yah! Let go! Y-y-yah " she tried to move but he was holding her too strong.

Seeing how she struggled to get away from him, he let her go.

,,If you do something like this again then I'll-"

,,You'll do what ?" he asked her.

,,You bastard " she said and left his room angrily. She was really angry so she did not want to see him at the moment. She hated it how Jonghyun always was so ert but this was too much.

She walked to the kitchen and made breakfast for him. After 30 minutes he walked into the kitchen and she looked at him. He was still looking seriously at her. Gaeul put all the food on the table.

Just as she was about to leave she hard loud noises. She turned around and saw how Jonghyun pushed everything down from the table. It broke up and the food splashed everywhere.

,,Yah !" she said angrily.

,,I don't like this food " he said annoyed and walked out of the kitchen.

Gaeul clenched her fists.

,,Calm down Gaeul. Calm down " she whispered to herself and began cleaning the food. As she was picking up the broken plates she cut her finger and it began bleeding. She took a tissue and put it around her finger and continued cleaning.

After half an hour she was done and walked out of the kitchen back to Jonghyun's room to make his bed but she was shocked when she entered the room.

His clothes were laying all around the floor and his books and everything was just chaotic. Gaeul took a deep breath and calmed down beginning to clean his room.

,,This idiot! What's up with him " she asked herself while cleaning. Just as she was done Jonghyun called her.

,,Yes ?" she walked to the living room and saw him sitting there reading a newspaper.

,,I want you to make me a coffee "  he said and she bowed and walked to the kitchen and made him a coffee and walked to the living room.

She held it to him and he hit the coffee away and it landed on the floor. Gaeul's jaw dropped and she clenched her fists.

,,Yah! What are you doing ?!" she yelled at him.

,,I now want a juice. Make me a juice " he said codly at her and she took a deep breath.

She cleaned the floor first and then made him a juice but again he hit it and it landed again on the floor.

,,Yah !"

,,Bring me some water " he again said coldly and Gaeul clenched her fists and cleaned the floor again and brought him some water.

As he again hit it Gaeul couldn't take it anymore.

,,Yah! What's wrong with you ? Did I do a mistake ? Why are you so bad to me ?" she yelled at him and tears rolled down her cheek as she was really angry.

,,What makes you so great that you do this ?! What the hell are yo-" Jonghyun cut her off as he got up and pushed her against the wall.

,,What's wrong with me ? Why ? Am I scaring you ?" Jonghyun asked coldly and smiled sacrastically.

,,I don't know what happened but if it's because of yesterday then you should kno-"

,,YES! BECAUSE OF YESTERDAY! BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED! BECAUSE OF YOU!"

,,BECAUSE OF ME ?! OH I AM SORRY IF YOU BEHAVE BAD AND MAKE ME ANGRY!"

,,I BEHAVE BAD?! PAH! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BEHAVES BAD! YOU!" he yelled and Gaeul looked confused at his words.

There was a short silence and Jonghyun came closer to Gaeul.

,,Because of you I'm like this! Ruining a suprise, meeting with another guy for dinner, hugging him in the streets like that..it's all your behaviour. It makes me go crazy "

,,You sound so old-fashione. That's pretty normal among friends "

,,Friends ? It's clear that the boy likes you! You're such a dumb girl!"

,,Me ? YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAY-" Jonghyun pressed his lips against Gaeul's making her stop talking.

..........................................................................................................

Hey hey hey :D hope you enjoyed it~
Thank you to my new subscribers
<3 and thank you for commeting my story<3
Thank you thank you thank you
<3 :)