A Daydream ?

Dazzling Lust
I think it was around autumn when we moved back to korea. I hadn't been here for 10 years and it seemed as if everything had changed. Korea was always pretty but it got even prettier. We moved to Seoul since the family for whom my mom was cleaning and cooking moved to korea too. 
I had only a mom since my dad left us when I was 3 years old and since then we didn't hear anything from him. Yes..sometimes I missed him. Just once I wanted that feeling when someone strong protected me and made me feel warmth but as time passed by I got used to the situation.
 
The family for whom my mom was working for was one of the richest families in korea but still they were kind people. At least towards us. They moved to Gangnam and gave my mom and me a flat near their house so that it was easier for my mom to go to work. Then they even choose the school which I had to attend. Since we were kind of poor to let me attend to a school they paid for everything and bought my uniform. 
I hated the feeling eventhough I knew they were only doing it for a good meaning but I didn't wanted to be dependent from them so I started working in a flower shop. 
 
Now it's around the end of November and I got used to the living here and was pretty alright and satisfied with everything. Except for some things in school.
 
So let's come to the part with my school. It's a pretty known school called, yes now it comes, 'EXO High'. It's a school from 12 oh-soooo-good-looking boys who you can already tell are reaaaally popular among the girls and in the whole school. It's annoying if you always hear the girls freaking out when they walk into school. Come on they're just some guys..who are good looking. Ok you might be a bit nervous around them since they are pretty good looking. Yeah. Ok. Whatever.
 
It's around 6 am and I'm on my way walking to school. It takes me around 15 minutes to walk to school but I enjoy it. Especially in this kind of weather where the sun shines eventhough we have a cold winter day. 
 
Finally I reached school and it was 6.20 am and class starts at 8 am. On days like this I come early to school since I like reading books in the library and around this time no ones around so it's beautiful.
 
I walked to that one room I found in the school. It was in the library but in the back in a corner there is this bookshelf. I was just leaning against it and accidenteley fell onto the bookshelf which suddenly opened lightly to the inside and I found myself in a different corridor. To be honest I was scared but continued walking since I had no idea how to go back out. After walking for about 2 minutes downstairs I found a door and opened it just to find myself in a room. It was a whole library in a tiny room which made you feel so comfortable. There was a stairway up to some bookshelf and a big glas door which led you to a garden. This place was beautiful if you wanted to be alone and read. It was weird that no one came in and found this room so I kind of made it my room. 
 
Since then I always went there to read my books without making someone know it. I loved it here. I was free from all the problems and only had myself in this room full of my own dreams. 
I sat down and took out my book begining to read it and leaving myself lead into the book. 
 
Author's p.o.v.:
 
While Gaeul was so into her book she didn't realize someone coming in and being shocked to see her there.
 
-This..who's this? This is my territory- the person thought and watched Gaeul reading the book. 
 
-She..she's so pretty.. Her long brown hair falling down her shoulders lightly covering her cheeks. Her beautiful little nose and those..lips. She looks like a beautiful main character from a fairytale. Lost in her own dreams..Is this maybe just another Daydream ?-
 
Slowly the person approached Gaeul and Gaeul felt some fingers against her cheeks as the person was putting her hair behind her ear. Shocked she got off from the chair slipping and falling back when the person held her by her waist stopping her from falling and making her body press against his.
Gaeul looked shocked at him as she was embarassed and blushed a bit. She thought no one knew this place so it was shocking to see someone in here. Especially this person.
 
,,Hey " the person smiled cutely at her having an incredibly cute smile. 
.................................................................................................................................................................................
Here we go with the first chapter~ I hope you enjoyed it and please be patient till the next chapter~
In Love, haneul <3