Suprises and Worries

Dazzling Lust

,,Wh-what ? A personal maid for him ?" Gaeul asked shocked and the madame nodded.

,,Just like you I too was suprised by he himself asked me for this favor that's why I'd like to ask you if you two are in any kind of relationship ?" 

,,No! No way. I just met him once accidently but nothing more "

,,I see..so what do you say to my offer ?"

,,Madame, I'm really thankful but I don't think that I'd be abl-"

,,Gaul-ah, I heard from your mom that you're working part time to pay us back. I don't want you to pay us back with money. Since my son really wants you as his personal maid I want an only way how you have to pay us back. Be my son's maid for one year. After one year he's going back to China anyway " she looked at Gaeul and Gaeul sighed a bit. 

-I do want to pay them back but a personal maid for that ert? Well Gaeul it's just a year..why not ?-

,,Alright I accept your offer. When do I start ?"

,,You don't have to come always only then when my son is calling for you "

,,I understand. Thank you " Gaeul bowed and left her room.

While walking home she thought a lot about it. If she did it right..if she should've not accepted it. And what if he does something ert while he locks her and him in his room? 

Gaeul shook her head to try to not to think about those thoughts.

When she reached home she let herself fall on her bed. It's a friday night and Gaeul first did her homework and then watched a drama at around midnight. 

Her eyelids were slowly getting heavier and heavier and she was about to sleep when her phone rang and she jumped up from her seat since it shocked her.

Gaeul looked at her phone and saw an unknown number.

,,Hello ?" she answered it furrowing her eyebrows.

,,Hey babe, did you miss me ?" a familiar voice said and she gasped.

,,Oh ho~ someone seems to be really suprised ? Did you miss me that much ?" Jonghyun said and Gaeul still said nothing.

,,Put on your jacket and come out " he said and Gaeul stood up shocked.

,,What ?!" 

,,I said put on your jacket and come out before I come in " he said and then hang up.

Dumbfounded Gaeul stood in the living room trying to realize the situation. She walked to the window and looked out just to see Jonghyun leaning against his luxury car and waiting for Gaeul.

Quickly she closed the curtains and deeply breahed in and then out. 
She took her long jacket and put it on. She took her phone too and left the flat. 


,,What are you doing at midnight calling me out like this ?" she asked him annoyed and Jonghyun stood straight and walked towards her.

,,Aren't you my maid now ? I can call you whenever I want whereever I want " he gave her a kiss on her cheek and Gaeul froze.

,,Yah !" she then yelled as he was walking towards his car.

,,If you keep on behaving like this then I'll tell Madame everything and won't be your maid "

,,Do you really think she'll believe you ? I'm her son just to remind you " he smirked as he turned around.

,,The next time you kiss me like this I'll beaut you up no matter what Madame will think or say " Gaeul said following him.

,,Get in " he opened the door for her.

,,Wh-why ? Where are we going ?" 

,,Just get in won't you ?" he pushed her in and quickly got in too.

While driving Gaeul didn't speak.

,,Don't worry I won't kill you " 

,,Still you could me " Gaeul said not looking at him and Jonghyun laughed.

,,Yah..then I would've got into your house you stupid " he said and Gaeul rolled her eyes.

They drove somewhere 2 hours away from Seoul and reached the seaside. Both got out and Gaeul quietly followed Jonghyun. They walked into a restaurant and sat down.

,,Eating at this hour is alright I hope " 

,,You really don't know me. I'm not as you think " 

,,That's why I'm interested " he said and Gaeul looked shocked at his answer. She tried to ignore the awkwardsness and began eating not caring what he thinks about her eating a lot.

Jonghyun giggled and began eating too. They were sitting talking sometimes about a few things and the clock was around 3 when they left the restaurant and walked back to the car.

,,Let's sleep now in the car " Jonghyun said and Gaeul covered her chest shocked.

,,What are you saying ?! Are you crazy ?!" she said and he laughed at her reaction.

,,It's still 3 am and we have to get out of the car around 6 so that's why we should rest and sleep a bit in the car not the way you're thinking but.." he smirked coming closer to her.

,,I don't mind doing your thought " he smirked and Gaeul pushed him away by puting a finger on his forehead.

,,I don't trust you " she said and crossed her arms in front of her chest.

,,I want to go home " she said and Jonghyun giggled at her cute way.

,,Don't act too cute or I'll kiss you again " he said and she quickly covered .

,,Yomhm arhm sumh a met " she talked pressing her hands against .

,,I warned you " he said and leaned in kissing her hand which was still covering . 

Gaeul looked at him with wide eyes and Jonghyun smiled brightly.

,,Y-yah.." she said blushing at his handsome smile.

Suddenly her phone rang and she answered it without looking so that it wouldn't be awkward anymore.

,,Hello ?" she answered it.

,,Y-yah! Why the hell are you doing thhjhis to mew ?" a drunk voice talked on the other line.

Gaeul furrowed her eyebrows and looked at her display. The called ID said 'Kyungsoo'.

,,Gaeul-ah! Gaeul...it's mew Keris " 

-Ke..ris?..Who? Omo! Kris?!-

,,Where are you ?? Where's Kyungsoo ?" she asked worried.

,,K-k-yungsoo? Who knaws I don't shee him araund " he talked weirdly.

Gaeul worried since Kris was drunk and had D.O's handy and did not know where he was.

,,Stay where you are! I'm coming " she hang up and wrote Kai a message asking if he knows where D.O and Kris are hanging out.

,,Jonghyun..I'm sorry something urgent came up and I have to go back to Seoul. I'm really sorry " she said and

Jonghyun looked sadly at her. Whoever it was he was really angry at the person.

,,I'm sorry " she lightly bowed and got out of the car and called for a taxi and got in driving off.

Jonghyun hit the steel angrily. 

After 2 hours she reached Seoul and quickly went to the club that Kai wrote her. Kai was at home and Kris and Kyungsoo were supposed to meet up to go partying.

Gaeul walked in but was shocked to see a lot of people. She's never been to a club so she did not know how a club really looked like. It was hot, full and dark. Gaeul hated it right now but she had to find the guys.

,,Hey sweetie are you feeling lonely ? Want to hang with this cool oppa ?" a guy approached her.

,,No thank you " she walked away and looked where people were sitting. Sadly she did not see D.O neither Kris.

She was looking around for 15 minutes when she finally spotted a seat where a guy was sitting with girls and the person looked like Kris. She quickly walked there but to her disappointment it was not Kris. 

She then walked to the barkeeper.

,,Excuse me, can I ask you something ?" she asked hesitantly.

,,Yes of course " the guy smiled at her. It was a young guy who looked really like a nice person as he was smiling at Gaeul cutely.

,,Is there maybe a place for rich people here in the club where they are mostly sitting ?" 

,,Well, normally those rich people like heirs and stuff are sitting upstairs in rooms and having their own club party but it's mostly reservated under a name " 

,,Oh and who has that list of the reservations ?" 

,,The guy over there. He's in charge for that " the barkeeper showed her the bodyguard who was standing there next to the stairs.

,,Oh alright. Thank you " she bowed and walked up to the bodyguard.

,,Hello " she bowed lightly and so did the man.

,,I have a question. Did a boy with the Name Kyungsoo and Kris made a reservation in a room here ?"

,,Let me have a look. A moment please " he said and Gaeul nodded and the bodyguard looked at the lists.

,,Not Kyungsoo but Kris is on the list " 

,,Could you please tell me the room ?"

,,Are you invited? Can I see you invitations ?" 

,,Ehm..I do not have one but-"

,,I'm going to call and ask then. A moment please " he said and called Kris and asked him something and then hang up.

,,You can go up to the room. He's been waiting. Room number 206 " he said and she bowed walking upstairs.

She walked to the room and knocked but no one answered. Slowly she opened the door and saw Kris sitting in the room with 5 girls but D.O was not there.

,,Oh! Who do we have heya ?" 

,,Kris you're drunk " she walked up to him and tried to pull him away from the girls who were clinging onto him.

,,Oppa~ who's that girl ? She does not look like your type at all " the one girl said and Kris only giggled a bit.

,,Where's Kyungsoo ?" Gaeul asked and Kris smirked showing her D.O's phone.

,,He did not come..I took his phon..I tricked chuuuu " he said smiling.

,,Kris let's go. You're too drunk " she grabbed his arm and pulled him up but the girls pulled him back.

,,Where do you think you're taking our Oppa ? Leave him alone "  

Gaeul was really annoyed and angry at the moment.

,,Alright then. Since you're also not willing to come then stay here " she said to Kris and left the room.

She was walking down the floor when suddenly Kris came after her and grabbed her wrist pulling her and him into a room which was empty. 

He locked the door and pressed her against the wall.

,,You've been being a burden the whole time. Since you came to this school " he said with a serious voice and she felt his breath against her neck.

,,Kris, come to your senses. You're drunk " 

,,So what ?!" he hit the wall right next to her head and Gaeul closed her eyes being scared.

,,I..I've been watching chu all the taim..do you know that ?" he said and came closer.

,,You've been driving me crazey..the whole time.." he hissed and came closer and closer and Gaeul just froze in that position being not able to move at all. 

Unexpectedly she stood like that and knowing that he probably was about to kiss her but yet she did not move a inch away from him.

Meanwhile it was slowly being morning and Jonghyun was still at the seaside and walked on the beach. Then he stopped walking and stood there looking at the sea. 

Right where he was standing the sun slowly came up and it looked beautiful.

,,I've been wanting to show you only this..hoping you'd accept my propose I was going to make.." he looked at the roses in his hand which he had in the back of the car the whole time and was going to take it out and give it to Gaeul.

............................................................................................................................

Thank you for subscribing and commenting! I really appreciate it :)

And thank you for waiting till I update :)<3