I will give up on you

Dazzling Lust

,,You feeling better ?" Xiumin asked as they were sitting in a cafe near Suho's house.

,,Yes..thank you " she said as she took a sip from her coffee.

,,Gaeul..I don't know what exactly happened but it's not worth it. Belive me "

,,I don't know why I'm feeling this hurt...I never thought Kris would be able to make me feel this way "

,,Kris has always been a player .." Xiumin took Gaeul's hand.

,,I won't allow him to play with you " he smiled at her and Gaeul smiled back at him.

Just then D.O walked in and looked around and then saw Xiumin and Gaeul sitting at a table in the back. He walked towards them.

,,Kyungsoo " Gaeul said as she saw him. He had a serious expression and looked worried at Gaeul.

,,You alright ?" he asked as he sat down next to her. Gaeul nodded and D.O took a deep breath.

,,Hyung, thanks " D.O now looked at Xiumin. Xiumin smiled at D.O.

,,Let's go home..I'm slowly getting sleepy " Gaeul said and they got up. Xiumin paid and then they slowly walked home. It was still dark outside.

While walking D.O took Gaeul's hand. Gaeul looked at D.O and smiled. She had no problem with D.O holding her hand, she liked it a lot since they were really good friends.

When they reached home all the other boys were sitting in the living room and quickly came when the three came back home.

,,I'll stay with her " D.O said and Xiumin nodded and so did all the others and D.O and Gaeul walked upstairs to Suho's room.

,,Did you see Kris ?" Suho asked Xiumin and he shook his head.

,,Kyungsoo punched him and he left the house walking away "

,,He probably went clubbing like always " Xiumin said.

,,Let's all go to sleep " he said and all went back to bed.

Gaeul laid down and D.O sat next to her. He his hair and Gaeul soon fell asleep. She began crying in her dream and D.O knew why.

-Gaeul..you should have stayed with me the whole time..I should have never introduced you to Exo. Please, do not like Kris..- D.O thought as he wiped her tears away.

One week passed and Gaeul felt much better. Kris was once again avoiding Gaeul and so was Gaeul.

,,Let's have dinner together huh ?" D.O asked Gaeul as they were walking out of the school.

,,Y-"

,,Gaeul " suddenly someone interrupted them and Gaeul looked a bit shocked.

,,It's been a long time " he said and Gaeul faked a smile.

,,I came to pick you up " Jonghyun winked at her.

,,I can go home on my own. You don't have to "

,,But I need to talk with you. It's urgent "

,,I'm sorry but I have a appoint-"

,,It's okay. Go with him. We can have dinner some other time " D.O smiled at Gaeul.

,,O-okay. See you tomorrow " Gaeul smiled at D.O and then walked away with Jonghyun.

Jonghyun opened the car door for Gaeul and she sat down. He closed the door and rushed to the other side and also got in and drove off away.

,,Hyung! Isn't that your cousin Jonghyun ?" Sehun asked Kris and showed to Jonghyun and Gaeul.

Kris looked to the side where Sehun was looking at and saw how Gaeul got into the car together with Jonghyun.

-What..they seem pretty close..how ?- Kris thought and watched them as the car drove away.

,,Where are we going ?" Gaeul asked as they were driving.

,,Shopping. I need some adviser. I need a new suit for an important meeting and I want you to look if its good"

,,You, the rich son, had no one else to ask to ?" Gaeul asked a bit annoyed.

,,I have. But it's different from having you next to me "

,,Jonghyun you know that I don-"

,,Don't say it. I know but still don't say it..I will forget you but I will do it on my own way so never say those harsh words " he said, his eyes not leaving the road.

,,Ok..so for what kind of meeting is this ?"

,,For a blind date " he said and Gaeul nodded.

,,What kind of a woman are you meeting ?"

,,Why ? Feeling jealous that I will be no longer yours "

,,Yeah..a lot " Gaeul rolled her eyes annoyed.

,,I don't know but they say she's from a rich family too and she looks like Lee Hyori, so why should I say no to such a babe ?" he smirked and Gaeul hit the back of his head.

,,Stupid " she said and Jonghyun giggled.

,,But first we need to change your look, you can't walk next to me with that school uniform " he looked at her legs.

,,Although I like it " he smirked and now looked at her.

,,Yah! You really want to get beaten up don't you ?" she said covering her legs and Jonghyun laughed at her cute way.

They reached a department store and walked into a store where Jonghyun picked different clothes for her to wear.

,,Jonghyun...why should I wear clothes like those ?" she looked at the clothes.

,,I want to end my feelings towards you tonight and I'm doing it my way so please just hold it in for today " he said and Gaeul sighed.

,,Alright " she said and tried every single of them on.

1st look:


,,Hm..nah to much like a princess, does not fit with you at all " he smirked at her.

,,Yah !" Gaeul said and they laughed and she walked back in to try the next one.

2nd look:

,,Hmm...nah. Still got no feeling "

3rd look:

,,W.wow..you look..awesome " he said and Gaeul blushed.

,,We take this one " Jonghyun said to the girl and he paid and they left walking to another store where there were only suits.

,,Now it's my turn " he said and let her sit down as he took a few suits and walked into the changing room.

1st look:

,,Hmm...too casual, no " Gaeul said.

,,Everything fits me " he smirked.

,,No " she said seriously and Jonghyun quickly walked back in and changed into the other one.

2nd look:

,,Oh, it looks good but too much like a rockstar " Gaeul said and Jonghyun walked back in.

3rd look:

,,Th-that...y-you..thi-this-"

,,I look hot ?" he interrupted her and Gaeul blushed.

,,You look...handsome. Let's choose this one " she said looking away.

They paid and both walked out.

,,Didn't you want to wear that on your blind date ?" Gaeul asked as he was wearing his suit.

,,Yes, but I feel like wearing it on our date too, since you chose this one " he said and Gaeul lightly smiled.

-How will he forget me if he behaves like  this ?- Gaeul thought worried.

They got into the car and drove for about an hour and reached a restaurant. They walked in and no one was there.

,,Why is no one here ?" Gaeul asked looking around.

,,I bought the place for tonight " he said and then seated her at the table and he too sat down and they ordered something.

As the food came no one was talking.

,,Actaully.." Jonghyun said and Gaeul looked up.

,,The reason I'm doing all this is because I feel like I will feel better after "breaking up" with you. I will have memories like this and at least have no regrets that's why I'm doing this. Tonight I want to everything with you that I would have done if we were together..maybe I won't be able to do much but still doing a bit is enough too.." he said and looked down trying to avoid Gaeul's eyes.

For the first time Gaeul saw a total different Jonghyun in front of her. A Jonghyun she wished she had known before, maybe then everything would have been different.

,,Oppa " she said and Jonghyun looked up shocked.

,,Let's go somewhere after this meal okay ? Somewhere I really want you to see " she said all happily and Jonghyun gave her a light smile and nodded.

-I'm sorry Jonghyun but I will make you have no regrets and have good memories- Gaeul thought and smiled at him and they continued eating.

After eating they drove back to Seoul and Jonghyun parked the car.

,,We have to walk there, follow me " she took Jonghyun's hand and they walked to a place where there were no many people. There was a tent where an old woman was selling fishcakes and ddokboki.

,,I always come to this place when I feel angry,sad,lonely etc.. Eating this fishcakes and ddokboki here makes everything alright again and the old grandma is really nice.

,,Halmoni, hello " Gaeul bowed and smiled.

,,Oh you came again. You look so beautiful and your boyfriend looks handsome too " she smiled at them and Gaeul smiled back.

,,Halmoni, give us the best ddokboki in Seoul please " Gaeul said and the grandma smiled as she gave them a portion.

Gaeul took a fishcake and reached it over to Jonghyun.

,,Here, have some. It's really delicious " Gaeul smiled brightly at him.

,,Thanks " he took it and began eating.

,,You should always be this nice to me " Jonghyun smirked and Gaeul giggled.

,,It's only for tonight " she showed him her tongue and he laughed at her cute way.

,,Halmoni, how much does it cost ?" Gaeul asked and the Grandma smiled at her.

,,They're on me darling " the grandma said and smiled at them.

,,No halmoni. That's not right " Gaeul was about to give some money when Jonghyun stopped her.

,,Halmoni, the food was really  delicious thank you " he said and gave the grandma 100 dollar and took Gaeul's hand bowed at the grandma and walked away.

Gaeul look at Jonghyun and smiled.

,,Why ? Am I so handsome that you can not take your eyes off of me ? " he smirked and Gaeul laughed.

They got into the car and he drove off to Gaeul's house. They stopped in front of the flat and both got out.

,,Thank you for tonight "

,,I am thankful Oppa " Gaeul smiled at him.

,,Don't you feel lonely without your mom at home and being all alone ?" Jonghyun asked as he looked at their home.

,,It's alright, after a while I got used to it but sometimes I go over to your house because I miss her " she smiled and so did Jonghyun.

There was an awkward silence and Jonghyun took both her hands and came a bit closer.

,,Gaeul-ah "

,,Huh ?" she looked into his eyes and so did he.

,,From tomorrow onwards everything will be different. This night will be as it never existed and it will seem as a dream for me..but it was really beautiful..thank you "  he held her cheek and came closer. Gaeul felt his breath against her lips.

,,Jonghyun..-"

,,Shh. I beg you. I will never meet you like this again, please let me have the taste of your lips just one more time..." he whispered, his breath brushing against her lips.

Gaeul did not say anything and slowly nodded.

Jonghyun lightly gave a peck on her lips and lightly pulled back and looked at Gaeul one more time and then pressed his lips against hers and kissed her passionately. Gaeul wrapped her arms around Jonghyun's neck and deepened the kiss as Jonghyun pulled her by his waist and pressed her body against his.

-It will all be over after this night anyway..- both thought the same thought.