Songs

Dazzling Lust

Gaeul's eyes widened as Jonghyun was kissing her. Shocked she pushed him away and was about to slap him when he held her wrist and stopped her.

,,Let go !" she hissed angrily.

,,If you talk against I'm going to kiss you again " he said and Gaeul stopped struggling to get away from his grip.
Jonghyun let her wrist go and she let her arm down. She sighed.

,,I'll take this as never happened " Gaeul said.

,,I'll clean up this mess and then go home. I don't want to work today " she said and Jonghyun just looked at her.

,,And I don't care what you think, want or will say but I am not going to work now after this. I'll take a break for a few days and then work again and I'm not scared if you want to you can kick me out. I'll be able to pay the money back no matter how long it takes " she said and walked away leaving the house and Jonghyun alone.

Jonghyun hit his fist against the wall.

-Well done Jonghyun you idiot. Now she will hate you more- Jonghyun thought.

Gaeul was in the garden of Jonghyun's house and was walking out when she suddenly bumped into someone since she was so lost in her thoughts that she did not see the person.

Gaeul thought it was one of the bodyguards and got up as she bowed.

,,I'm sorry " she bowed and then looked up and gasped.

,,Y-you ?" the person asked her. Gaeul's eyes widened.

,,Y-you ?" she asked back and showed at him.

,,Wh-why would you come here ?" she asked him shocked.

,,He's my cousin. of course I'd come " Kris said annoyed.

,,But I should be the one asking you that question. So you're really his fiancee ?!" he asked shocked.

,,Yah! I am definetely not the fiancee of that idiot " Gaeul said annoyed.

,,Then why would you come here ?" he asked and looked at her up and down. 

She was dressed in her pyjamas and only had a jacket on. 

,,You don't need to know " she said rolling her eyes annoyed. 

,,Looks like you stayed the night over here ?" he asked.

,,Yah! Never with that idiot inside " 

,,Woaw woaw...I just asked dude " 

,,Don't ask and go " she said and walked away.

-Woah...the first girl who told me not to ask and go ? Every other girl would die for this sitaution and she just walks away ?..- Kris thought looking after Gaeul until she left the garden.

Then he walked in and saw Jonghyun drinking in the living room by himself.

,,Yah what are you doing drinking at this early hour ?" Kris said as he sat in front of Jonghyun.

,,I just feel like drinking.."

,,Why ? Because of Gaeul ?" Kris suddenly asked and Jonghyun looked shocked at Kris.

,,How do you know ?" Jonghyun asked confused.

,,I saw her on my way. Does she live in here ? She went out with  her pyjamas.." Kris furrowed his eyebrows.

,,She just...came here since I called her .."

,,Why would you call her ?"

,,Since we know each other because of our mom's. I just told her to talk about something "  Jonghyun lied at Kris and got up.

,,Let's go eat somewhere..I'm hungry " he said not looking at Kris. 

Kris was a bit confused. He had a feeling that Jonghyun was lying at him but he just got up and followed Jonghyun out of the house.

The next day:

School started again and Gaeul was sleepy and tired. She hated it that the weekend was so short and the days in school too long. While walking to school she saw Kris and Chen walking too. They were walking in front of her. She sighed. Her first class was music class and it was with those two. Well at least D.O was there too. 

They walked into class and Gaeul followed them in. She sat down and Chen and Kris were sitting behind her. After a few minutes D.O walked in too. 

,,Hey " he smiled at her as he sat down next to her. 

,,Hey " she smiled at him back. 

,,How was your weekend ?" D.O asked and Gaeul was about to answer when the teacher walked in. The class president got up.

,,Greet, now " he said and everyone greeted the teacher bowing.

,,Sit down everyone " the teacher said and everyone sat down.

,,Alright let's start " she said and everyone took out their stuff. 

As the teacher began talking Gaeul stopped listening to her and wrote a paper to D.O.

'well..it was alright..yours?' she wrote and then stopped. She had to think of Jonghyun. They day he kissed her suddenly. She shook her head lightly so that she would not think about it more.
She then slowly gave D.O the paper and he looked at her confused.

,,Read " she whispered at him and he took it smiling. He then wrote something on it and gave it back to her.

'Same over here. It was boring without you..:(' Gaeul smiled as she read it. 

,,That's why I decided to not to write an exam but instead you all have to sing something " the teacher said and Gaeul looked shocked at the teacher.

,,Each of you will take a paper from in here and the song on it will be sung by all of you this afternoon "

,,Teacher~ " the class said pouting.

,,No. I want it to be done later. If you don't do it you will not pass this exam " she said andand everyone sighed.

Well it were just 15 people in the class so not many. 

Everyone walked to the front and took a paper. Some sighed sadly as they read their song some said 'yes' and smiled. 

Gaeul opened it slowly.

" Hyorin - Lonely " stood on her paper.

-What ?! Nooooooo I can't sing that well- she thought and sighed.

Kris, D.O and Chen were not walking to the front.

,,Why are you not going ?" Gaeul whispered to D.O.

,,We don't take one since we compose songs "

,,What ?! Really ?? Wow...cool " she said and D.O giggled and patted her head.

,,You're so cute " he said and Gaeul blushed.

,,Don't do it " she pouted and D.O giggled at her.

-Stop flirting man..or I will do something- Kris thought as he looked at the two of them.

-What is it that everyone wants from you Gaeul ?- Chen thought as he looked at D.O and her and then at Kris who was looking at at the two of them laughing.

After class ended it was lunch time but Gaeul wanted to skip lunch and work for her music test. She went to a room somewhere in a quiet place in school and then closed the door. She the music first and tried singing after it. 

While Exo was sitting at their table and eating Kris decided to get up and learn for his music test too. So did D.O and Chen. Everyone went to 'their' rooms which they owned in the school. D.O went into his room and Chen to his own. Kris was walking to his own room trying to think of a good song.

Meanwhile Gaeul was good in singing her song and learning it. This time she just opened an accoustic version and began singing.  What she didn't realize that someone walked into the room and was shocked to see her in the room.

It was Kris who walked into the room. He stood there shocked and did not know what to do. Somehow he froze and could not tell her anything as he looked at her. 

-She-she's so--beautiful..- he thought as he looked at her.

Quietly he walked to a chair next to him and sat down on it as he watched her the whole time quietly and did not do anything for her to hear him. He was just sitting there quietly and watching her in fascination.


When Gaeul was done she got up and turned around and flinched as she saw Kris sitting there.

,,Woah..you scared me " she said holding her chest.

,,Were you here all this time ?!" she asked shocked and he got up too.

,,Yes " he said as he had his two hands in his jeans pocket and stood there all handsome and cool.

Gaeul's heart was racing as she looked at him. He was too handsome but she knew that he was probably not liking her so she was kind of sad.

,,Why did you listen ? This is my privacy.." Gaeul said trying to sound as confident as possible but he voice was too shaky.

,,And it's my room " Kris said still standing like that and looking at her.

,,What ? Y-your room ?.." 

,,Yes " 

,,Woah..is there any room that I can be alone without it being owned by some of you guys ?" she said annoyed and sad.

,,Well..I don't think that's possible since we own this school " 

Gaeul rolled her eyes and took her papers.

,,I won't come in here again then " she said and walked to the door. As she passed Kris by he suddenly grabbed her arm and turned her around. Gaeul's heart was beating like crazy as he touched her. She had to think of the night in the club which he probably not remembered.

,,If you ..if you ever want to be alone and away from the other students you can come here " he said avoiding eyecontact with her.

,,Wh-what ?" she asked since she wasn't sure if she heard it right.

,,You understood it I know " he said and let her arm go and left the room.

Gaeul stood there and looked at her arm. Her heart was still beating like crazy.

-What's..wrong with me ?- she thought and took a deep breath.

Kris who was walking down the hallway held his chest.

-Calm down Kris...it's just an ordinary girl..or not ?- he thought as he remembered the night in the club. Actually he did not forget it. He remembered everything. Too well to be honest. And it were his sincere feelings since he actually had this weird feeling about her the first time he saw her and it made him go insane.

,,No no. You're just thinking wrong " he whispered to himself and walked fast to class.

After a few classes it was finally time to reveal their songs in front of the music class. Everyone was in class and ready and all the other students presented and it was finally Gaeul's turn. She was really nervous- She walked up to the front and took a deep breath.

,,My song is Lonely by Hyorin Onnie " she said and took the mic and opened the instrumental version and began singing.

I wandered through the night all night as I swayed with stumbling steps
Drunk off my black tears, I cried for a long time

The moon is so cold, there’s no place to lean
I look for a love that will embrace my thinning shoulders

Lonely you lonely you, do you know my heart?
Lonely heart lonely heart, no one is by my side
Again today, La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
My heart drenched in rain is La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
Will you hold me?

My face reflected in the shop window looks pitiful, so sick
Where did the me, who laughed and cried in happiness, go?

It’s raining again, I want to stop getting wet
Will you stay a little longer till these tears go to sleep?

Lonely you lonely you, do you know my heart?
Lonely heart lonely heart, no one is by my side
Again today, La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
My heart drenched in rain is La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
Will you hold me?

I’m weak from being hurt by the scarring love
But will you still love me? Oh oh oh oh

I’ll believe in love for the last time
If that love is you

Only you only you, now you know my heart
Lonely heart lonely heart, I have no one but you
Tonight, I’m La La La Lonely La La La Lonely
Will you hold me?

At those last three words she found herself looking at Kris who also looked at her and she quickly looked away as she realized it.
Everyone clapped and she bowed at the teacher.

,,You passed. Well done, I like your voice a lot " the teacher said and Gaeul smiled at the teacher and sat down on her place.

,,You did so well!" D.O said as he patted her head again and Gaeul smiled at him.

,,Now Kyungsoo " the teacher said and he walked to the front and coughed.

,,I wrote this song by myself and it's called XOXO " he said and opened the music and began.

XOXO XOXO XOXO yeah

An X is kiss for a soft kiss
An O is for a circled hug
Maybe you already know

Day by day, I secretly wrote you a letter
And that’s what I wrote at the end
Although I’ve never given it to you

How are you these days? Anything special?
Only those typical words pass through my head
Actually, my heart is deep, deeper than the sea
The words that I really want to say is be with me

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E

When you’re with me, you seem so comfortable
You keep playing jokes on me
Every time you smile your white smile

Is your heart a yes or no?
Give me a sign, X or O
It’s no fun to wait
Should I take courage and tell you?
My ugly handwriting, this embarrassing letter
These four words are not enough
Like a man, I’ll show you through my actions

When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

I want you, XO, I only have you
I only have you, I only have you
For you XO, accept me
Accept me, accept me

You’re dazzling, you’re in front of me
The moon shines in your half-closed and lovable eyes
I want to tell you that this is the beginning like whoa, let’s go

Baby every night
When I fall asleep as I think of you (in my dreams)
I open my arms and into my warm (embrace)
I XOXO you, hold you in my arms XOXO
As much as I was nervous and earnest
My lips almost touch yours
I XOXO you, every day in my dreams XOXO

Give me XOXO L.O.V.E
You’re my XOXO L.O.V.E
Yeah baby, oh XOXO oh us together, oh yeah

While singing this song D.O looked at Gaeul the whole time who smiled brightly back at him. Everyone clapped and D.O bowed.

,,You passed, well done " the teacher said and he walked back to his place and sat down.

,,You were so baaaad I thought I will sleep " she joked and D.O laughed.

,,That's why you smiled the whole time ?" he asked smiling and joking.

,,I just did it to be friendly you know " she showed him the tonngue and he laughed and so did gaeul as they were only joking.

After them it was Chen's turn and he sang too and passed and the last person was Kris. 
He walked to the front.

,,It's a song I composed and..it has a special message so this song is really special for me " Kris said. He began writing it after he talked with Gaeul in the room and he remembered her sitting there beautifully and took a deep a breath.

Past the very dark forest, a white star fell upon the world
It was a night where nothing special was going on
But after I lifted my head, I discovered something dazzling
The shining legend of the deer that is far above
Is a farfetched story now but this is my story

Girl, you shine the most in this world
Shine even on this lowest place
Oh girl, I want to be closer to you, a little more
Share that warm light

Everyone looks but they’re not looking at me
Ladies and gentlemen, ttarararara ttarararara
Everyone is looking at you, who is the brightest
Ladies and gentlemen, ttarararara ttarararara

Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!

It’s like you’re waiting for me, it’s like you’re whispering to me
A song that calls me, a song of the stars (that’s right)

I was hanging onto this cold world, difficultly clinging on
But I’m pulled by an known power, running toward you in that high place

You’re too far away, I see you but I can’t catch you, I send myself to you
You’re too high above, your star light speaks of my dreams, I want to be next to you

Everyone looks but they’re not looking at me
Ladies and gentlemen, ttarararara ttarararara
Everyone is looking at you, who is the brightest
Ladies and gentlemen, ttarararara ttarararara

Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!

The snow becomes pieces of a star as it falls on top of the road
It embraces my footsteps that are a bit overwhelmed
Everyone is our audience in our drama
A variety of colors form drops and fill you up
I try to touch you but I’m only dreaming
For that one light in the thick darkness, I will try to move my footsteps

Every night, you know you always look so fine
You’re just like a rock star, you know how fine you are,
yeah
Imma take you to the secret place
Drop the shades and crank the bass uh
Hey girl you know how to play
(Uh, I know how to play)

You’re too far away, I see you but I can’t catch you, I send myself to you
You’re too high above, your star light speaks of my dreams, I want to be next to you

Inside the Milky Way
Everyone looks but they’re not looking at me
Ladies and gentlemen
Everyone is looking at you, who is the brightest
Ladies and gentlemen

A dark night? No – a warm night? Yes
The world is looking at you
Ladies and gentlemen
If the shining you is next to me, yes
I am looking only at you as well
Ladies and gentlemen

Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!

Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!
Tell me about it, shining star!

While singing Kris often looked at Gaeul and she always blushed everytime he looked at her and quickly looked away so that Kris would not realize.

,,Kris this was amazing! Well done, you passed " the teacher said and he bowed and sat at his seat down.

,,Alright class, I'm amazed by your skills. Maybe we will do this in the future again. Let's call it a day ?" the teacher said and everyone got up and left the room.

,,Let's go Gaeul-ah " D.O said and put his arm around her and they left the class.

,,I hate it " Kris said as he watched the two leaving.

,,What do you hate ?" Chen asked Kris confused.

,,Wh-what ?" Kris asked confused.

,,You just said that you hate it. What do you hate ?" Chen asked.

-..I thought I'm thinking it but I said it out loud..oh man- Kris thought.

,,Nothing. Let's go " he said and left the class too.

....................................................................................................................................................

Hey Hey Hey :D

Sorry it took me a bit long but I hope you liked it !~
Thank you for always commenting and subscribing! :D
<3