Heartbreak

Dazzling Lust

Kris let go of Gaeul both breathing heavily in and out. Gaeul was shocked about what happened and looked at Kris, who just looked back at her.

,,I...just be more careful " he said and quickly walked away back to the boys.

-Be..more careful ?- Gaeul furrowed her eyebrows. -The ?! Is he serious ?- Gaeul thought and took a deep breath before walking back to the boys.

,,Where have you been babe ? How's your finger ?" Kai hugged her from the side.

,,O-o-okay I guess " Gaeul said and looked to Kris who looked back at her. As soon as their eyes met both looked away.

,,Let's eat !!!!" Baekhyun suggested and they all sat down to eat.

After dinner they chose a thriller movie and Gaeul was seated inbetween Tao and Baekhyun since the guys fought to sit with her so the pretty normal ones got to sit next to her. Well..as for Tao, he needed someone to hug while watching the movie that's why he sat down next to Gaeul.

As soon as the movie started Tao hugged Gaeul's left arm like a teddy.

,,Mom.." he whispered quietly as tears were slowly forming in his eyes. He was just too cute to handle. Gaeul giggled looking at him and his head.

While watching the movie Kris always took a peek of where Gaeul was sitting and so did Gaeul.

,,You're unbelievable " Xiumin whispered into her ear while looking at the movie.

,,Huh ?" she whispered shocked looking at Xiumin. It was too dark to see his whole face and she barely saw him.

,,Kai will be probably really angry about this " Baekhyun now looked at Gaeul.

,,Wh-what ? How? I mean, is it obvious? Does he-"

,,No, I accidently saw it when I wanted to go look after you guys...but you know it's pretty dangerous, what if Kai came to look ?" he whispered and

Gaeul blushed. She was so happy that it was dark right now because she was too embarassed.

Gaeul did not answer Xiumin and looked down.

,,It's okay, you never said yes to Kai anyway..I know it's not your fault " Xiumin smiled patting her shoulder.

,,I'll keep your affair a secret " he winked at her and giggled.

,,Yah, what are you giggling with my girlfriend about ?"  Kai said from the front and turned around.

,,Who said she's your girlfriend ?" Xiumin and looked at Kris. Kris knew by that look of Xiumins that Xiuminn found out about him and Gaeul.

,,I said!" Kai's voice got louder.

,,Yah! We're watch the movie " Chen slapped the back of  Kai's head and Xiumin giggled. Gaeul sighed as she thought about how to tell all this to Kai.

She felt that it was not the right time now.

After the movie they all were too tired and decided to sleep.

,,You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep with Xiumin together "  Suho said and Gaeul nodded.

,,Thanks " she smiled at him.

She walked into the room and closed the door behind her. She loked at her watch. It was 1 AM in the morning and she wasn't a bit sleepy. Not because of the movie, no. It was because of Kris. She had to think of him the whole time. About their kiss.

She sat down on Suho's big bed and looked out of the window. The sky looked beautiful even though they had winter she could see every star on the sky. It was just the sky Gaeul liked the most.

Suddenly she got a message on her phone and took it to read from whom it was. Her heart began beating faster as she read the name at the end of the message.

Are you sleeping ?
Kris

She wondered how he got her number but saved his number and wrote him.
 

Not yet..not sleepy at all. Why are you not sleeping ?

She sent it and waited for an answer but there came none. She waited like one hour and there was still no answer.

-Did he fall asleep ?- Gaeul asked herself.

-Whatever..maybe he fell alseep- she thought and decided to go out and take some fresh air hoping to feel sleepy afterwards.

She opened her door and suddenly someone was standing in front of her and pulled her back into the room and  locked the door pressing her against the door.

,,What th-" she was about to scream when she realized that the person was Kris. It took her some time to realize it since it was dark in the house.

,,What are you doing here ? And why are you not answering my message ?" she whispered.

,,I waited for everyone to be asleep since I wanted to be with you so badly " he whispered as he leaned in closer and eventually pressed his forehead against hers.

,,I have a dirty mind..and you're on it " Kris whispered looking at Gaeul's lips. Gaeul's heart began racing like crazy.

,,K-kris..we're not alone in this house " Gaeul whispered her legs trembling.

,,It can be done real quick and all quiet, no one will know " he whispered kissing her neck.

,,K-kris...don't " Gaeul tried her best to control her lust. Kris did not listen to her and continued.

,,Kris..!" she pulled him back and he looked shocked at her.

,,Why can't you just do it ?" he said angry.

,,Is this why you kissed me ? Not because you like me but because of your ual desire ?! that's why ?" she said angry trying to be quiet as possible.

,,It's not like that..you're the first girl I keep on thinking to sleep with. That does not happen all the time " he said coldly and Gaeul couldn't believe his words.

,,You bastard " she slapped him and unlocked the door walking out.

,,Gaeul, where are you going ?" he followed her but Gaeul did not turn around.

,,Gaeul!" he said now a bit louder and grabbed her arm and turned around.

The boys heard the noise and all woke up coming out of their rooms all sleepy and looked at the two shocked.

,,Take those dirty hands away " Gaeul hissed as she pulled her arm away from his grip and walked out of the house.

,,Gaeul " Kris wanted to follow her but Xiumin grabbed his arm stopping him.

,,Calm down, I think it's better if I follow her " he said and let go of Kris's arm and took two jackets with him before walking out.

,,What did you do to Gaeul ?" D.O grabbed Kris by his collar and pressed him against the wall.
Kris laughed.

,,Why ? Who are you to ask ?" Kris said annoyed and D.O punched him.

,,Hyung! hyung!" Sehun held D.O back and Chen and Baekhyun helped Kris get up. Kris's lower lip began bleeding.

Kris pushed Chen and Baekhyun away and walked out of the house.

,,Gaeul!" Xiumin chased after her but she did not stop.

,,Gaeul !" he grabbed her arm and turned her around just to see her crying.

Gaeul looked away since she did not want Xiumin to see it. Xiumin was shocked and  slowly let go of her arm. He put the jacket around her thin body and then hugged her.

,,I won't ask what happened, just let everything out " Xiumin patted her back slowly as he hugged her tightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeahhhhh finally I finished 3 final exams and the next ones will be in 3 months so till then I can update again *Yaaaay*
I missed you all so much TT sorry for letting you wait too long but I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Thank you for always commenting and subscribing and cheering me up!

Love xoxo