Different person

Dazzling Lust
,,Hey Kai !" suddenly someone run up to Gaeul and Kai. Gaeul pushed his arm away and Kris stopped and looked at Kai, ignoring Gaeul.
 
,,Dude, I told you to wait right ? Let's go together. Need some new clothes to look more elegant in front of my parents " Kris said and Kai looked at Gaeul.
 
,,Sorry babe I'm kinda busy today " Kai said as he took Gaeul's phone from her hands and took his one out too and saved her number.
 
,,I'll call ya " he winked at her and Gaeul looked shocked at him. Kris now too looked at Gaeul but his look was really cold and without any emotion.
 
-Why are girls so dumb and always ask Kai out..I hate those kind of one night stand girls the most- Kris thought and rolled his eyes.
 
They walked away and Gaeul stood there dumbfounded.  
 
Gaeul scoffed and walked home trying not to think of Kai. Then she remembered Kai's look. It was so cold and without emotions but yet shivers went down Gaeul's body when she remembered his look.
 
She finally reached home and entered it seeing her mom pack some stuff.
 
,,Mom, what are you doing ?" she asked as she put her bag on the floor.
 
,,Gaeul-ah, mom will be staying for one month at the home of the Madame, her son came back from China so I need to stay there " 
 
,,Oh..alright "
 
,,Honey "
 
,,Yes ?" 
 
,,Should I try to make you two date ? I know you never saw him but he's really good looking and tall and on top of it he's rich. He could care for you a lot "
 
,,Mom!" Gaeul said and her mom giggled.
 
,,Alright alright..but think about it "
 
,,Mom!"
 
,,Arasso arasso..so if you need anything just call me or walk over "
 
,,Mom..I have to walk like half an hour there "
 
,,You can take the taxi "
 
,,Why would I go there anyways "
 
,,To meet Jonghyun "
 
,,Mom!" she said and her mom giggled.
 
,,Ok, so look good after you ok ?" her mother kissed her cheek and left the house.
 
-Jonghyun..I wonder if he's really handsome-  she thought and then quickly shook that thought away and walked up to her room changing into her comfortable clothes.
 
Afterwards she walked into the kitchen to make herself a Ramen since she was too lazy to cook something right now.
 
As she opened the cupboard she saw it empty and sighed. She looked at her watch. It was midnight and she thought a bit if she should go to and buy some Ramen. Then her stomache made noises and she took her jacket and put a jeans and jacket on and left the flat walking towards the store.
 
It was snowing and Gaeul enjoyed the snow a lot. Within 5 minutes she reached the store and quickly bought about 10 Ramen. 
 
,,Have a good night " she bowed as she left the store wand walked back home.
 
While walking she got a message from her mom and stopped walking reading it.
 
From: Mom <3<3<3
Did you eat ? Are you alright being all alone ? I'm worried..
 
Gaeul smiled at the cute way of her mom. Her mom always cares so much for Gaeul eventhough she has a hard time sometimes working.
 
To: Mom <3<3<3
I bought some Ramen and will eat it soon. Don't worry I'm alright. Don't stress yourself too much at work and tell me if you need help. Good night :* <3
 
Gaeul sent the message her mom and put her phone back into her jacket and walked home. When she reached home she searched for her key in her jacket to open her door. 
 
She found it and opened the door but all of a sudden she heard someone running and looked to the right side just to see a boy running. 
 
The boy grabbed her arm and pulled her in Gaeul's flat and closed the door pushing her against the door and being real close to her.
 
,,What?!-" she said but he covered so that she would not talk. He breathed heavily in and out since he seemed as if he ran a lot and was still real close to Gaeul.  
 
Gaeul was really scared since it was dark inside of the house since she was not able to open the light and she couldn't see the boy. She only felt his breath brush against her neck and shivers went down her body.
 
-What if he is a killer ? What if he is ar? What am I supposed to do?- she thought and then they heard a few people running by her flate. The people running seemed like men since she heard some of them talking and saying to run to the right and left side in groups.
 
As the people left the boy took his hand away from Gaeul and let himself fall on the floor still breathing heavily in and out.
 
Gaeul slowly opened the light and looked at the boy who was looking down with  his head out of breath.
 
,,Wh-who are you ?" she asked and he looked up.
 
,,K-kyungsoo ?!" Gaeul said shocked and he only looked at her.
 
,,Can I ...can I stay the night here ?" he asked her ignoring the fact that Gaeul was shocked to see him here.
 
,,Y-y-yeah..if you ..want to " she hesitated and he slowly got up.
 
,,Thank you " he said and walked to the living room.
 
-Good that I bought 10 Ramen- Gaeul thought as she walked into the kitchen and put the Ramen in water and waited for it to boil. 
 
Since Kyungsoo was now here she thought she'd make some kimbap too so that it would be not less to eat for two people. Quickly she made some kimbap and finshed dinner within half an hour.
She walked into the living room and saw Kyungsoo just sitting there.
 
,,ehm.." she said and D.O looked at her. Now that there was more light she saw that his lip and eyebrow was bleeding.
 
,,Oh my god you're bleeding !" she said and walked up to him and he looked away.
 
,,It's alright.." he said codly and Gaeul got up and took some medicine and some wound-patch for his wounds and came back to the living room and sat next to him.
 
Even though she was not so close with him and didn't really know she still cared about him right now. No matter who it was, if the person is injured she'd do something so she did it also to him.
 
D.O was still looking away and Gaeul sighed holding his chin and turning him around. D.O shocked from the sudden skinship looked at Gaeul.
 
,,I just want to help " she said without emotion and began cleaning his wound and put some medicine on it and then put the patch on his wound. He flinched a bit since it hurt but managed to stay as still as possible.
 
As she was done she still held his chin and looked at his beautiful lineaments and realized how good looking he actually he is. Looking at him she didn't realize that it was really awkward her only holding his chin and looking at him. 
 
,,Okay, it's done " she said softly letting go of his chin and blushing.
 
There was an awkward silence and D.O looked towards the kitchen.
 
,,Don't you have some food ?" he asked and Gaeul's jaw dropped a little since she thought that he would at least thank her.
 
,,What? I'm hungry " he said looking at her with his whatever-face.
 
,,It's done and already in the kitchen. Come " she said annoyed and got up. They sat down and ate it without even talking. It was so awkward that Gaeul thought if she should maybe stop eating and pretend to be full so that she would be alone in her room. But she didn't want to stand up since she was so curious why he was in this situation and who those men were chasing him.
 
,,ehm kyungsoo..-"
 
,,I'm full " he said and got up leaving her alone in the kitchen. 
 
Gaeul looked shocked and couldn't understand it why he was behaving like this. She sighed and washed the dishes and walked into the living room.
 
,,You can sleep in my room. I'll sleep in my mom's room " 
 
,,Is your mom home ?" he asked without looking at her.
 
,,No she left..for one month because of..work " she said thinking if she shouuld tell him that she is a housemaid.
 
,,Seems to be a busy mom " he said and Gaeul didn't answer him.
 
He got up and walked up to her.
 
,,Where is your room ?" he asked and she showed him the door.
 
,,Kyungsoo-" she said but he walked pass her into her room.
 
Gaeul sighed and was getting angrier and angrier. Why did he always ignore him ? She couldn't take it anymore and walked to her room and was about to open the door but stopped just holding the doorknob.
 
-Maybe I shouldn't ask..I mean what is he anyways ?- she thought and suddenly the door opened and Kyungsoo stood shocked in front of her.
 
,,Oh ehm " Gaeul said and blushed and shrugged the back of her neck.
 
D.O just looked at her and Gaeul took a deep breath.
 
,,Kyungsoo, what happened to you ?" she finally asked with closed eyes and slowly opened her eyes looking at D.O who still looked with a whatever-face at her.
 
,,Why do you care ?" he asked.
 
,,It's not like I care it's just that I mean you I mean...you suddenly came into my house and then asked to stay here and I can't just do like nothing's wrong when see that something is wrong so I want to ask " she said and D.O looked at her. It has been such a long time since someone cared about him. So long that someone cleared his wounds. So long that someone cooked ordinary food for him.
 
,,Well I do understand if you don't want to tal-"
 
,,I fought in a club since they were harassing a girl and I couldn't stand it just to watch it and do nothing " he said trying to avoid her eyes. He was known to be one of the cold guys so he hated it that he was like this now in front of her.
 
Gaeul just looked at him. She didn't expect something like this from him. Lightly she smiled.
 
,,That was a right thing to do Kyungsoo. You did well..except for the part to fight you could have called the police or I don't know talk with them but fighting...it's dangerous " 
 
,,No risk no fun " he smirked at her and Gaeul rolled her eyes.
 
,,Alright then..good night " she said and smiled at him and turned around.
 
,,Gaeul. Thank you " he suddenly said and Gaeul stopped walking. She turned around but just then the door closed and she couldn't see him. D.O was too embarassed to show this side to her.
 
Gaeul lightly smiled looking at the door. -This guy...he's so different than I thought. If he only would be like that always- she thought and walked into the room of her mom to sleep.
 
Meanwhile somewhere else there was a person thinking about Gaeul.
 
-Why do I think of her the whole time? That'S not like me..I don't like those girls I mean she's probably just another girl going crazy for every handsome boy she sees. Why do I think so much about it ? And why do I want her so bad ? There's something about her and it's making me go kind of insane even though I don't know her. And maybe because I don't know her the lust is so big. But she's just one of those girls. And why do I keep on trying to make up excuses?- the person thought clenching his fists as he looked out into the dark night and sighed.
..........................................................................................................................................................................................
Heeeey I'm back with a new chapter :D
Thank you so much for the comment and to my subscribers! :)
<3
I hope you enjoy this chapter and do not forget to tell me what you think! Thank you :D
xoxo