Too late

Dazzling Lust

One week passed and Kris was always acting so weird. When Gaeul was sitting with Exo at lunch or hanging out with them after school Kris always avoided her and ignored anything that had to do with her and it was driving Gaeul crazy. She didn't know why but she hated it.

,,Let's have a barbecue party at Suho Hyungs !" Baekhyun suggested as Exo and Gaeul were sitting in a cafe.

,,Yeeeees" Tao clapped his hands like a little kid happily.

,,And let's watch a thriller at night later !" Chen smirked looking at Tao who had a scared impression.

,,Noo" he pouted cutely.

,,Yeees " Sehun laughed and Gaeul giggled at their cute nagging.

,,So we'll stay over at his house tonight then ?" D.O asked and Gaeul's eyes widened.

,,Wh-what ? Isn't it just supposed to be a barbecue party ?" she asked shocked.

,,If we watch a thriller it means we'll watch it late at night and if we stay that long let's stay over~ huh hyung ?" Chen pouted to Suho and he smiled.

,,Okay okay. Let's do that " he smiled and Gaeul swallowed on her drink.

,,I..I don't know if I would stay over.. I mean..as a girl..alone..you know."

,,Come on, nothing will happen " Chen winked at her and she blushed at his wink.

,,I don't know "

,,If she don't want to then it's even better " Kris said annoyed and ignored her. Gaeul looked at him who was not even looking just a second at her.

,,No! She will come with us " Tao hugged her from the side.

,,Pleaseeeeee" Tao pouted and Gaeul lightly smiled at him.

,,I don-"

,,Pleaseeeee" Tao interrupted her and she giggled.

,,Alright " she said and glanced one more time at Kris. Annoyed Kris got up and left the cafe. Gaeul looked after him sadly.

,,Don't worry babe. He has his weird moods sometimes " Kai took her hand and kissed the back of it. Gaeul faked a smile at Kai.  

Later that afternoon they all met at Suho's house and Chen and Baekhyun began grilling while Suho and Kai were washing the salad. 

,,Are you alright ?" D.O suddenly asked after realizing that Gaeul was staring at Kris the whole time.

,,H-huh ?" she asked now looking at D.O.

,,Stop being so cute " he patted her head smiling brightly at her.

,,Ya~ don't do it " Gaeul giggled and so did D.O.

Kris heard the two giggling and looked over at them and rolled his eyes annoyed.

,,Stop being that mean to Gaeul " Baekhyun said as he sat down next to Kris.

,,She's so annoying " Kris avoided Baekhyun's eyes.

,,Hyung you know she's not annoying you know that..I know why you're like that but it's not her fault..don't blame Gaeul for her " Baekhyun said as he got up and walked over to Gaeul.

-Pshh..what is he thinking? It's not because of her...or is it really because of her ?..- Kris thought looking at Gaeul. Just then Gaeul looked at him and their eyes met. kris felt electricity going down his body. Everytime she looked at him he felt like that. Trying to act as cold as possible he got up and walked outside.

Gaeul watched him going out of the house. She sighed.

-That look...am I really that much of a burden to him ?..- she thought.

,,So that's what I thought. What do you think Gaeul-ah ?" Baekhyun brought her back to reality.

,,H-huh ? Ehm..yeah that's a fne thought " she smiled at him and got up walking over to Suho and Kai helping them.

,,Heol...I indirectly asked her for a date and she just answers like that and gets up ?" Baekhyun said as he looked at her.

,,Let me help you guys " gaeul said as she took some salad and began washing it.

,,Don't do that. We can do it " Kai tried taking the salad from her.

,,No no. I feel bad doing nothing as I am the woman in here " Gaeul joked.

,,But I can't let my babe's hands getting cold because of the water " he said as he took them from her.

,,Yah! I'm still here you know ?" Suho said standing between the two of them.

,,Oh..sorry Hyung " Kai smiled at him and Gaeul laughed.

,,I hope she will always laugh happily like this " D.O said as he watched them. Baekhyun and Tao nodded.

,,She will. Don't worry " Baekhyun said also looking at Gaeul.

,,Who wants to play with meeeeeeeeeeeee ?" Sehun said really loud so that everyone heard as he held the ps3 in his hand.

,,Call!" Luhan rushed to him and they went to Suho's room.

Gaeul decided to make some Japchae and took the vegtables and meat. 

,,What are you doing ?" Xiumin asked her leaning against the wall next to her.

,,I'm going to make some japchae " 

,,Ohhh you know how to make some ? " 

,,Of course !" Gaeul said as she began cutting the vegtables.

Just then Kris walked back in and saw Gaeul cutting vegtables and Xiumin watching her interested.

,,Wanna hear my new song ?" Lay asked Kris and Kris looked away from Gaeul.

,,Y-yes why not " Kris said and they sat down next to Baekhyun, D.O and Tao and Lay played his song to them.

,,I'll quick go to the bathroom okay ?" Xiumin said and Gaeul nodded. She stirred the meat and noodles and countinued cutting the vegtables. As she looked at the meat if it's cooking well she accidently had her finger under the knife and thinking she cuts the vegtbale she cut her finger.

,,Ah!" she quickly took her finger away. Everyone turned around and looked at Gaeul and before anyone could do something there was already one person who got up real quick and took her bleeding finger.

,,I knew this would happen if a fool like you cuts vegtables " Kris said holding her finger. Gaeul just looked shocked at him. Before she could even realize that someone got up, Kris was already next to her.

,,Aish..let me have a look " D.O now came too.

,,I'll take care of it " Kris glared at D.O and pulled Gaeul after him walking upstairs to the bathroom.

He held her finger under the water.

,,Let it stay under water. I'll quick get the first-aid kit " he said and Gaeul just nodded.

-What the heck?..Did he bump somewhere with his head as he went outside ?- Gaeul thought and Kris came back already. He closed the water tap and opened the first-aid and took a patch out and cleaned her blood once again with a tissue and put medicine on it and then the patch.

,,Just don't touch a knife for now " he said as he looked at her wounded finger.

Gaeul didn't say anything and just looked at Kris. The way he was right now made Gaeul's heart beat really fast. The way he treated her right now was something Gaeul liked a lot. She wanted to stop the time and capture this moment.

,,But this should help for now " he said as he let go of her hand and now looked at her and once again their eyes met.

Gaeul quick looked somewhere else and coughed awkwardly.

,,Th-thanks " she said avoiding his eyes. Kris did not answer and just looked at Gaeul. As Gaeul realized that he was not answering she looked at him and their eyes met. This time no one looked away. Both were looking deeply into their eyes. Kris's heart was beating like crazy.

-Don't Kris..don't let it happen-  he thought as he looked at her. 

Gaeul took a deep breath and looked away and then turned around and walked back downstairs. Her heart was beating like crazy. Halfway she stopped and held her heart and breathed heavily in and out.

-Calm down Gaeul..calm down- she thought and took a deep breath. 

-It's too late already ..- Kris thought as he looked at Gaeul who was standing at the stairway.

Just as she was about to continue walking Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her after him. He walked back to the bathroom and locked the door and pressed her against it.

,,What the-" Gaeul said but was cut off by Kris's lips. She tried to get away and pushed him back and both breathed heavily in and out. They looked at each other. Then Gaeul put her hand on his left cheek and kissed him again. 
First Kris was taken aback but soon closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around her waist tightly and deepened the kiss.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy TT I'm so sorry I update so late but I'm studying recently since I have my final exams coming up but I wanted to update this
and let you guys know..so please be patience for about one more month and then I'll have much more time to write a lot of chapters~ 

Thank you a lot for doing so! Thanks to my subscribers, readers and commenters! <3 
SARANGHAE