Kris

Dazzling Lust

Meanwhile everyone else reached the camping site.

,,Did you see Gaeul ?" Gaeul asked Xiumin and he shook his head.

,,They will probably come in a few minutes, maybe they are clearing things up " he said and D.O sighed.

,,It's raining a lot though.." he said looking down in a cute way.

,,Eii, don't be like that. Let's built up our tent now come on " he said and D.O looked one more time back into the dark forest before going after Xiumin "

Kris wrapped his jacket around Gaeul and sat down next to her.

,,Do you think you can walk a bit ?" he asked not looking at her.

,,I don't know.." she said and got up trying to take a step.

,,Oh " she suddenly said and stopped walking.

,,Wait let me help you " he said and suddenly carried her bridal style. Gaeul held onto him tightly and looked at his handsome face. Her heart began beating real fast.

,,Too handsome to believe ?" he asked smirking and she blushed and looked away learing .

,,Too arrogant to believe " she joked and he giggled.

,,Am I too heavy ?" she asked hesitating.

,,Yes, think about doing a diet " he said and she hit his arm.

,,Idiot " she said and looked away.

-So cute- Kris thought as he took a glance at her.

After walking for nearly 20 minutes they reached the camping site.

No one was outside and everyone was in their tents, probably sleeping since everyone was so tired. Kris placed her down on a bench for a while and took out something from a big back. It was a tent. He quickly built the tent and then took her bridal style again and walked with her inside of the tent. He gently put her down and closed the tent door.

,,Wh-what are you doing ?" she asked after seeing that.

,,Don't worry stupid, I'm just closing it so the tent gets not wet inside " he said and took something again from his bag. It looked like a medicine.

,,Take this. Otherwise you'll get a cold " he said and Gaeul took it.

,,What about you ?" she asked.

,,What about me ? I don't need stuff like that, I'm strong enough " he said and laid down next to her putting his arm on his forehead and closing his eyes.

Gaeul looked worried at him since he was all wet and on top of that laying on a cold ground.

,,Change at least your t shirt..it's all wet " she said and he sat up and took his bag and took a shirt out. Then he took off his shirt and Gaeul turned around closing her eyes.

,,Y-yah! What are you doing ?" she scolded him.

,,What ? You told me to change my shirt and so am I doing "

,,You could have warned me at least "

,,It's not like it's your first time seeing an upper body of a boy " he said and laid down again.

Gaeul took off the wet jacket and to her bad her shirt was all wet. She wanted to take her bag but realized it was not there.

,,Kris, where is my bag ?" she asked and he turned around and looked around.

,,We probably left it at that place. I'll go take it tomorrow " he said and turned back again.

,,But I need a shirt though.." she said and he sat up again and took his bag and gave her a shirt of him.

,,Wear this for now " he said and laid down again turning to the side.

,,O-ok but don't you dare look !"

,,Don't worry. There is nothing to see for me anyway " he said and Gaeul hit his back.

,,Outsch! That hurt " he pouted.

,,You deserved it " she said and took off her shirt.

-Why are you so nervous Kris ? She's not the first girl who gets undressed next to you....hold it back dude- Kris thought clenching his fists.

Gaeul quickly put his shirt on and then laid down too. It was still cold.

,,Do you have a blanket by chance ?" Gaeul asked laying with the back to his back.

,,Nope " he said not turning around.

Gaeul did not say anything and closed her eyes. Suddenly two warm arms wrapped around her stomach and she opened her eyes and wanted to turn around but Kris did not allow.

,,Don't move too much..like this it's more warm for the both of us " he said with closed eyes and Gaeul made nothing. Her heart was racing again and she tried to control it but she couldn't.

There was a long silence in the tent and Gaeul could not sleep neither close her eyes.

,,Kris.." she whispered still not moving.

,,Mhm ?" he asked all sleepy.

,,Thank you..for everything you have done for me " she whispered and Kris just snuggled closer to her and hugged her tighter whispering something half asleep so that Gaeul could not understand.

The next morning Gaeul woke up all alone without Kris. She sat up and saw that he was no in the tent. Then she saw something in front of her on his bag. It was a paper.

"Wear this before coming out. It's supposed to be colder today" stood on it and then she saw a hoodie under the paper.

She smiled lightly and took the hoodie and put it on leaving the shirt still on. Then she slowly tried to get up and opened the tent door and walked out. Everyone was doing something else. Some were playing, some were just talking and laughing and a lot were not here probably taking a walk or doing their essay for biology.

Gaeul humbled while walking and suddenly saw D.O.

,,Kyungsoo-yah " she said and he turned around.

,,Gaeul! Do you know how worried I was because you were not here on time yesterday ?" he hugged her and Gaeul patted his back.

,,Don't worry, I just had a small incident " she said and he looked at her and saw her eyebrow.

,,Did Kris do this ?!" he hissed all angry.

,,No no. I slipped and fell down and ended up like this, Kris was the one who helped me. Without him I would probably still lay there crying " she laughed and D.O smiled.

,,It's a relief that you're here " he said and Gaeul smiled at him.

Suddenly someone hugged her from behind and squeezed her.

,,I missed you honey " Kai said and Gaeul laughed at his cute way. He let go and turned her around and smiled brightly at her but suddenly his smile disappeared and he looked all angry.

,,This...isn't this Kris Hyung's ?" he held the hoodie she was wearing.

,,Y-yeah " she bit her lower lip.

,,Wh-why are you wearing his hoodie ?" he asked being all serious and angry.

,,I-I can explain " she stuttered.

,,We're dating " suddenly Kris appeared behind Kai and Kai turned around shocked.

Gaeul's jaw dropped and looked shocked at Kris so did D.O.

,,What ? Hyung! You knew she is my girl !" Kai said all angry.

,,Your girl ? She never said yes to you! It was always you who went after her !" he said and Kai punched him hard making him fall down. He sat above him and held him by his collar and punched him again and D.O held Kai back and Xiumin who saw it quickly came too and helped D.O with Kai.

Gaeul rushed to Kris and helped him get up. Kris furrowed his eyebrows in pain as he got up. His lower lip was bleeding.

D.O and Xiumin took Kai and walked away with him and Gaeul brought Kris into the tent.

She took the first aid kid from his bag and cleaned his wound before putting a medicine on it and then put a patch on it.

,,Are you stupid ? Why did you do something like this ?" she scolded him.

,,Because you're too stupid to tell him so I did it "

,,By telling him a lie and saying that we're dating ? I didn't want to hurt his feelings so I waited for the right time "

,,A lie ? Do you really think it's a lie ?" he said and Gaeul didn't say anything. Kris grabbed her by her wrist while both were sitting facing each other and pulled her close to her.

,,I know you like me Gaeul. Just admit it " he whispered his breath brushing against her lips.

,,Yesterday night you were hoping for me to come and save you, you were nervous when were hugging each other yesterday. Back then you didn't reject the kiss in Suho's house and even know you're hoping I kiss you again " he whispered looking at his lips at the last part.

,,K-kris " she whispered not moving back.

Kris looked at her and at her lips again and then leaned in kissing her. Gaeul was staying still and not moving back. Slowly she closed her eyes and deepened the kiss and so did Kris.

Just then D.O wanted to come inside since he wanted to see if Kris was alright but he saw the two of them kissing and stopped looking shocked.

-Seems like t-they're really dating..- he thought and felt a huge pain in his heart. Quietly he closed the tent door and walked away holding his chest in pain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry for not having updated for such a long time ! I had final exams and finsihed them now! So I'll try to update as more chapters as I can! Thanks to my subscribers who waited for me eventhough it took me long! Thank you <3

I actually thought about deleting this story after what happened with Exo and Kris but I think that would be not right that's why I'm going to turn this story into something related to the issue that happened with Exo and Kris. So stay tuned! :D