A strange feeling...

Dream, more than just a dream

but someone knocked on the door.....

Sun's heart skipped a beat and she was wondering who was behind her door this time at night. She couldn't get out of the bed, but someone knocked the door again this time a little bit stronger. Sun stood up from the bed and walked to door. She peeked outside from peephole and she didn't see nothing in hallway, but then she saw Alice. Alice was crying and she was holding her bag. Sun opened the door immediately and she stepped inside her apartment. "Sorry but I didn't know where else to go..." She said with a sad voice and went to lie down on the couch. "OMG, POOR YOU~! What has happened to you? are you all right?" Sun asked worriedly. "Naah~ my dad was drunk again, like always. He yelled to mom and uuurgh~ that usual stuff what he do when he is drunk. I couldn't stay at home anymore, so I packed my bag and then I ran away from home. And don't be worry and go back to sleep." Sun noticed angry in Alice's eyes and decided not asking anything anymore. She walked back to her bed and sighed, maybe Alice's life changes better someday. Sun fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning they heated to dance studio building, where they were supposed to meet Amber. Sun was really excited about it, because from the little she was always wanted to become a dancer but it wasn't possible because her low self-esteem. Maybe now it's possible? "I can do it, Fighting!" She encouraged herself. "Did you say something Sun?" Alice asked and raised her eyebrow. "ah, nothing." Sun said and continued walking towards the dance studio building. The building was new and when they stepped in there was a long hallway where was dance room doors and a big lounge with a coffee shop. Amber was at dance room five and they peeked from a window which was in the door. Lesson was already over and dancer were stretching. Amber was stretching next to the door and talked with a guy from dance lesson, but waved to Sun and Alice when they stepped inside the room. "Hi~ We just stopped our lesson, so can you guys wait for a minute? I have to stretch my muscles." She said and girls nodded to her. Sun turned around and walked out off the room and Alice only looked at her, but sat down besides to Amber. 

Sun walked towards to info table, where a slightly chubby man was reading magazine. "E-excuse me? where I can sing in?" The chubby man raised his head and took a information form: "Just write your details to here and you are in! As easy as baking muffins. The first lesson is at 18pm tomorrow, don't be a late." He said and continued reading his magazine. Sun wrote her details on paper and gave it to man. She turned around but bumped into someone's chest. 

"Oh, you again? This is already third time when you bump into me. Did you sing in?" Sun pushed him away, but she didn't run away like last time but she blushed and looked at the floor. "U-uh, yes I did..." Her heart was beating really fast and felt almost faint. She was almost leaving away, but a pretty guy continued: "Don't ran away like last time! I want to introduce myself to you, because I'm dancing here also in senior group or should I say experienced group. Anyway, I'm Hyunseung nice to meet you." Hyunseung said with a smile and Sun looked at him: "I-I'm Sun, nice to meet you also. Oh, by the way about your phone....D-did I broke it yesterday?" Hyunseung seemed surprised, but took his brand new phone out form his pocket. "Ah, It's nothing...I have a new already and this is better than my old phone, which was already broke. So don't mind about it anymore, but I have to leave. I hope we'll see again!" He turned away and walked outside from the building. Sun touched his chest and her heart was beating really fast, what was this strange feeling? She thought and at the same time she heard Alice's voice behind her. She turned around and Alice and Amber was standing behind her.

"Uuuu~ who was that guy?" Alice smirked and Amber only seemed surprised. "Well, he was that guy who I bump into yesterday on my way to work." Alice started to smile like a maniac. "HE WAS SUPER HOT! I'm not never seen a guy to chat with you! What did he say? aaaaaw, my little----" Sun sighed angrily and left outside before Alice ended her saying. Alice and Amber followed her outside of the dance studio building. "HEY SORRY, but seriously?" Alice pouted her lips and Sun stopped walking. "I don't tell you, but I didn't feel so awkwardly with him...AA~ I'M SO HUNGRY, I need food!" Sun changed topic and Amber laughed: "Hhaha, I'm also really hungry! but hey guys! I want to introduce one guy for you two and he asked us to come eat with him. He is really nice, so don't worry about it Sun!" Alice started to smile and asked happily: "OH, That's amazing! Where we have to meet him?" 
"It's the town's best ramen place, you idiot!" Amber hissed to Alice. Sun looked at Amber and scratched her neck. "Well, we was there yesterday and for me there was too much people, but food was really good so...So I'm okay with it." Alice and Amber smiled and they all went the restaurant. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

When they arrived to restaurant. Sun noticed that there wasn't so much people than yesterday and they were able to go sat next to the kitchen's door. Amber looked around restaurant and at the same time a really handsome guy stepped inside the restaurant. "DOOJOON! We are here!" Amber waved to this guy who walked towards their table. "Long time no see!" Doojoon sat down and laughed: "Long time no see Amber, although we met today at dance studio." Amber pouted. "But you are always so busy that we only greet each other." Amber looked at her friends and they just stared them surprise about Amber's behavior. "Ah, sorry I forgot to introduce my friends to you Doojoon. This noisy girl is A---" But Alice interrupted her. "HI~! I'm Lee Alice!" She bowed eagerly and smiled big. Amber rolled her eyes and continued: "And this girl next to her is Sun." Sun bowed to him but continued looking down on the floor. "Nice to meet you all, I'm Yoon Doojoon." Doojoon bowed back and they all started to eat their food.

"Oh, by the way Amber. Did you see Hyunseung today? He don't answer his phone again and I think he is a little bit down about yesterday." Doojoon asked suddenly from Amber who just lifted her shoulders. "No, I'm not. What then happened yesterday? did you guys fight again?" She teased but Doojoon hissed to her. "NO WE DIDN'T! That annoying Junhuyng took the Hyunseung's place in the competitive group second time in row." Amber looked at him surprised and at the same time Hyunseung walked inside the restaurant. Sun raised her face and her heart started to beat fast. "OH THERE YOU ARE! Come over here, now!.....And where did you was? you didn't even answer your phone, idiot." Doojoon raised his voice and looked angrily to Hyunseung who sat beside to him. "I wanted to be alone for awhile and you sound like a my mom." Hyunseung said without expression on his face and Doojoon sighed loud. Sun glanced to Hyunseung who ordered ramen. He seriously looked really hot guy and beautiful. Sun stopped her thoughts and shook her head and continued eating her food.  

They all sat quietly eating their food, but then a cute boy stepped inside the restaurant and broke the silence. "HYUNG! YOU'LL NEVER GUESS W---- Oh hi girls~! Who are you?" Boy walked toward their table and looked at his hyungs. "Yoseob, do you have to always yell! If you don't see here is people, you should think others too!" Doojoon almost hit him, but Yoseob dodged it. "Ahahha, Yoseob always the noisy one. Let me introduce my friends Alice and Sun." Amber laughed and Alice bowed but didn't say nothing. "Hi~ I'm Yang Yoseob!" He was able to sit beside to Hyunseung but he stepped closer to Sun, too close. Sun's heart started to beat really fast and she felt even his breath on her's face. She couldn't take her gaze off Yoseob's round face. "Nice to meet you Sun, you are really cute! Would you like to go out with me?" She blushed and almost fell from her chair and Doojoon hit Yoseob. "YA! Don't even think about it!" Yoseob moaned but stared directly into Sun's eyes and smiled. "Would you like to give me your number?" This time Amber rose up from his chair and other just looked at Yoseob a very surprised. "Ah, it's okay Amber! O-of course I can give my number to you.." 

"YAY~! That's a amazing, thank you!" Yoseob yelled and Doojoon stared at him angrily. Yoseob sat down beside Hyunseung and mumbled something alone. "Okay, maybe we all should change our numbers between us?" They all agreed and they exchanged their numbers. Sun walked next to Hyunseung and stuttered: "U-um, C-can we change numbers between us?" Sun held her phone close to Hyunseung, who woke up from his own world. "Huh? Sure, thank you for asking." He smiled and they exchanged their numbers. Sun looked at her phone and her heart was beating fast. She took a deep breath and put her phone back to her bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"YAAAWN~ I'm so freaking tired to sit here! We should leave somewhere!" Doojoon gave a face to Yoseob and Yoseob complained: "But hyung! The clock is only 19 pm! Night is young!" but Doojoon raised his hand a little bit. "OKAY, OKAY, I get it already!" Yoseob started to yell, but with a quiet voice. They all stood up from the table and walked outside the restaurant. "Well, I have to leave home and Yoseob you come with me!" Doojoon said and Yoseob seemed surprised but he didn't complain and they left. "I guess that I have to leave also and Alice are you coming at my place tonight?" Amber asked from Alice who looked at Sun. Sun gave a sad face to her, but Amber grinned playfully. "INDEED! I'm coming your place tonight. Ya! Hyunseung can you walk her home? She afraid dark......We would have walked with her, but we go a different direction....and anyway, SEE YOU TOMORROW! GOOD NIGHT!" Alice grabbed to Amber's hand and they ran away. Sun just stood there open-mouthed and couldn't say anything. "It seems that I have to walk with you? If doesn't matter?" Hyunseung smiled to her. Sun just nodded to him and they started to walk towards the apartment.

The moon was shining brightly and the air felt cold. Sun walked behind Hyunseung and looked him in the back. Her heart skipped a beat and she felt strange warm feeling inside her. Sun shook her head, what was this strange feeling? "Uum, where is your apartment by the way?" Hyunseung broke the silence and Sun woke up and showed the right direction them. They continued walking and Sun felt strangely comfortable. Hyunseung turned around and said with a small smile: "I guess we are there?" Sun stopped walking and looked at him. He stood still and looked at Sun while still smiling. Sun blushed and scratched her neck. "Y-yes we are....Thank you." Hyunseung noddeb and left. 

Sun walked inside her apartment and at the same time her phone rings. It was only text message and Sun sighed. It' was Alice.

To SUNSHINE~, From Wonder Alice
Well, did he walk with you? ;D

------------

To Wonder Alice, From SUNSHINE~
YOU ARE SO SNEAKY! and yes he did. 

-------------

To SUNSHINE~, From Wonder Alice
I KNEW IT, He is so nice! Sorry that I left you alone with him, but I think that you like him! ;D

--------------

To Wonder Alice, From SUNSHINE~
NO, I DON'T LIKE HIM. Stop teasing me Alice and go sleep. T_T

---------------

To SUNSHINE~, From Wonder Alice
Okay, okay! but maybe you like him even a little bit? ;D Anyway, good night~!

Sun snorted and put her phone away. She walked to shower and took a hot shower. While singing in shower she started to think about her feelings. Why her heart was like that before? Is she sick? She laughed for her own stupid thoughts and stepped outside from shower. She put her pajamas and collapsed into bed. "AAAISH! I hate this feeling in my chest. Why I'm like this?" She yelled to pillow and shook her feet. Sun snorted and turned her back. She looked up on the ceiling and looked at her phone. It showed only 20.30 pm, too early to go sleep. Sun opened the television and watched it for awhile. Before she even realized she fell asleep.

 

NOTE: I had to write this again, because yesterday I pressed the back button by mistake and all what I was written disappeared. T___T Well, I was really pissed but finally I had time to write this. ^_^