gentle kiss.

Dream, more than just a dream

Saturday came and Sun was really nervous whole morning. She ate and did what she normally did at the mornings trying to fell less nervous. She didn’t have nothing idea what she was going to do with Junhyung and he was coming to pick her up at two afternoon. She put herself ready without any hurry and clock was already near two when her phone buzzed. Text message was from Junhyung.

From Junhyung
Sorry that I can’t come to pick you up at two, because something came up. I’ll come to pick you up seven.

Sun thought were did he even got her number, but answered to him that it was okay and after that she put her phone away. “Maybe I should go outside with my camera such a long time…” She thought and grabbed her camera from the floor and went outside while pulling her autumn jacket on her. She walked around and took a lot of nice photos, it was already late autumn and winter wasn’t anymore so far away.

Clock was already almost seven when she noticed what time was. She decided not to take the camera bag back to her apartment so she texted to Junhyung to pick her up from the park where she was. After that she sat down on bench which was around the parking place. Sun sniffled because cold air and put her hands inside her jackets warm pockets and looked around the dark empty parking place.
“What are you doing here at this of night Sun?” Sun frightened and turned her face to Yoseob who stood next to the bench and looked at Sun and sat beside her.
“Ah, just waiting someone.” Sun said and turned her face back to the empty parking place.
“Oh, okay.” Yoseob said.
“Wow, you took photos?” Yoseob asked amazed when he noticed Sun’s camera bag.
“Yes, I love to take photos. It’s my hobby.” She smiled.
“Oh, nice! How long you are photographed?”
“Well, about ten years already.”
“WOW! You are really good then!”
“I guess so…”
”Anyway, are you thought that what did I say couple days ago?” He asked.
“By the way, what are you doing here?” Sun asked, avoiding his question.
“Just walking around because boredom. Who you are waiting?” He sighed.
“Ah, just one guy.” Sun said and started to feel uncomfortable.
“One guy? Anyway Sun, I’m seriously about my feelings towards to you but I’m fine with that we are only friends.” He said suddenly.
“Really? I-I’m happy that we can still friends although I can’t accept your feelings…” Sun said with a slightly smile and maybe a little bit too quickly because Yoseob looked a little moment disappointed but as soon he started to smile.
“Yup! So don’t worry about me! I’ll find a new girl!” He smiled widely.
“FIND?! Are we like trash cans?”
“No~! I didn’t meant it like that, idiot!” He pouted.
“Hhaha, sorry!”
“Is that your guy’s car who you are waiting? SWEET CAR!” Yoseob pointed a white sport car which drives to parking yard.
“Oh, yes! I should go! I’m happy that we solved everything! See you!” Sun said and ran to the car and Yoseob only looked at her back and waved whit a widely smile.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sun closed the car’s door behind her and said quietly “Hello” to Junhyung who drove the car on the road. Sun bite her lip nervously and tried to calm down, because her heart was beating really fast. They went first to a game house and Sun tried to have fun while playing games with him. She had kind a fun with him and she started to feel a little bit comfortable with him. After game house Junhyung offered to make some food for her and they went back to his car and they drove off. Junhyung stopped the car and asked her get off the car and they walked inside the old house. Why he did bring me here? Sun thought inside her mind.

“Here we are, make yourself comfortable while I’ll go make the food ready.” He said and walked to kitchen. Sun sat down on the floor and looked around. House was pretty old and there was only couple of chairs and old television, place looked like a homeless guy’s apartment or one of those horror movie houses. Junhyung brought the food and placed it to front of Sun on the floor and sat down too. Sun took a small piece of chicken and bowl of noodles and she started to eat saying even thanks to him. Junhyung did the same although he a little bit wondered her behavior.

After dinner he put the dishes away while Sun was still sitting on the floor just looking around the house. She was a little bit afraid, because she didn’t like the old places at all.
“Don’t say that you afraid this place?” He came back and sat down beside her.
“Ah, no! Just wondering why we come here…” She said quickly.
“Well, this is actually my one friend’s home and because I didn’t have money to go to restaurant and here was food, so.” He said a little bit cold. Home? Who is living like this and calling it home? Sun thought.
“Oh I see. Food was good by the way, thanks.”
“Ah, it was nothing. I didn’t even make it, hahah.” He laughed.

Something crashed somewhere and Sun jumped because fright. Junhyung started to laugh and came closer to Sun. Sun tried to move further, but Junhyung put her arm around her waist and Sun glanced at him.
“What, I’m just trying to make you feel comfortable. There is nothing to afraid.” He slightly smiled. Sun felt uncomfortable more than comfortable, she wanted to leave but she was too afraid to move. Junhyung looked at her as Sun him and quickly she turned her face away but Junhyung turned her face back whit his finger. Omo, what is he thinking? Sun thought and almost started to panic. 
“Do you know how beautiful you are?” He said suddenly.
“U-uh what?” Sun said confused.
 “You are much beautiful than most of the girls what I ever met.” He said and slipped his finger along her cheek to collarbone.
“Would you please…” Sun said, but Junhyung cut it.
“What? You aren’t comfortable or what?” He said and Sun pushed him away but Junhyung came even closer that his face was only few centimeters off her face. IS HE GOING TO ME? Sun swallowed afraid and tried to push him away, but he pushed her down on the floor that Sun couldn’t move. Tears came to Sun’s eyes and she wanted to scream but voice didn’t come out from . He wiped her hair away from the neck while he put his free arm around her waist and kissed her neck passionately but gentle.
“S-STOP IT!” Sun cried and tried to push him away now harder.
“What, you don’t want this?” He smirked and tried to kiss her again.
“N-NO! LET GO!” She sobbed and Junhyung let her go and Sun quickly pulled herself up and tried to leave but he grabbed her hand.
“Hey, don’t leave yet.” He said while Sun tried to pull his arm away, but Junhyung was too strong. He let it go of Sun’s hand when she stopped pulling his arm. SMAK! Somebody suddenly hit Junhyung and he fell to the floor because power of the hit.

----------------------------------------------------

Hyunseung walked around the old neighborhood where was a lot of old buildings and only old people anymore lived in some houses. His phone buzzed and he took it from his jacket’s pocket.

From Yoseob
Hyung, did you found them already? They weren’t here at game hall and Doojoon hyung told me, that he went back home.

---------

From Seungie-hyung
No I didn’t. I hope he don’t do the same trick than whit her before.

--------

From Yoseob
Hope not, tell me if you found her! :_:

Hyunseung put his phone away and sighed. He continued walking searching them. He hoped that Junhyung would not to do to her anything or he will do something to him. He stopped walking as soon as he heard a familiar voice to come from one old house which was other side empty street. Hyunseung walked closer and that time he heard a Sun screaming: “N-NO! LET GO!” After hearing that, he ran inside the house and noticed Junhyung keeping her hand and Sun were crying trying to remove Junhyung’s hand off her. And Hyunseung hit him with his all power…

--------------------------------------

Sun looked next to her who hit him and Hyunseung stood next to her and looked at Junhyung angrily while rubbing his right fist. Junhyung looked a really surprised and before he pulled himself up again, Hyunseung hit him again but he hit straight something hard which Junhyung was took from the floor to dodge his hit. He bite his lip because pain on his right fist trying to handle the pain.
“Don’t dare to touch her anymore! Or next time I’ll hit you harder.” Hyunseung yelled angrily and after that he gentle grasped Sun’s hand and took her outside while Junhyung was still lying on the floor.

 “WHAT THE HELL YOU THOUGHT TO GO OUT WHIT HIM?” He yelled to Sun when they walked towards to Hyunseung’s car.
“I-I don’t know…” Sun sobbed.
“OBIVIOUSLY YOU DON’T! DID YOU EVEN THINK ANYTHING WHEN HE ASKED YOU OUT?!” He still yelled and Sun thought that how did he even know that she went hanging out with Junhyung.
“I’m sorry…” She said still sobbing.
“Yeah, you should. Fortunately Yoseob told me that he saw you went to Junhyung’s car.” Sun sniffled and looked at him wonderingly. Hyunseung’s eyes were firing and he looked really worried that Sun afraid that he was going to explode soon.
“R-really? Why he didn’t then stop me then?” She sniffled.
“He didn’t notice that it was him…” But angry voice cut Hyunseung’s words.
“WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE?!” Junhyung came outside yelling and walked towards them wiping his lip which was bleeding blood.
“WHAT?” Hyunseung turned his face toward him but Junhyung grabbed to his jacket and hit his right cheek hard that Hyunseung moaned because pain and after that he tried to hit him again, but this time Hyunseung blocked it and hit him straight to his nose whit his sore arm that Junhyung’s nose started to bleed. After that Hyunseung bites his lip because pain in his arm and Junhyung only wiped the blood away smiling annoyed while he let go of Hyunseung’s jacket.
“You really can hit hard….” He said and was ready to hit Hyunseung again when a small curly haired girl run between them and looked at Junhyung angrily.
“ENOUGH!” Fay screamed.  
“WOW, this is funny! A little school girl came between two fighting men.” Junhyung said.
“SO WHAT?! Let it go already! People are looking us!” Fay said.

Junhyung gasped angrily and looked to Hyunseung and Sun who stood behind Hyunseung still sobbing. Hyunseung hold his hand while bite his lip and breathed heavily. Junhyung turned away and started to walk away Fay after him. Hyunseung sighed relieved while still holding his sore fist and turned around to watch was Sun fine. Sun fell to her knees to the ground because of the shock.
“HEY! Are you fine?” He knelt down and grabbed her shoulders gently forgetting the pain.
“U-uh…I-I think so.” She stammered.
“That’s a relief…” He sighed.
“H-how your cheek?” Sun asked when she calmed down a little.  
“mmm~ It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Sorry that I yelled before..."
"Ah, it's okay. I understand why did you yell." Sun said.

"Are you fine now?”
“Better…Thank you Hyunseung.” Sun said and tried to smile a little bit.
“Then should we maybe get up? People are watching us.” He said and stood up. Sun looked at his face thankfully when he helped her up from the ground.

--------------------------------------------------

“There you go.” He said and gave strawberry milk to Sun who sat on the bench.
“Thank you.” She said and took the milk and started to drink it while Hyunseung sat next to her.
“Do you want me to drive you home?” He asked suddenly.
“Only if your arm is fine?”
“What? My arm is fine, only my cheek is a little bit sore. My arm isn’t that weak, see?” He said and moved it although it was really painful.
“Really? Are you lying, because I saw you robbing and holding your fist before?” Sun looked at Hyunseung worriedly.
“No I’m not.”
“Oh, I thought that you hurt it before…” She said quiet and looked away. After that Hyunseung grimaced because pain in his right fist and bite his lip. When the pain subsided a little, he stood up.
“I’ll drive you home, okay?” He said and walked to the car.
“U-uh, okay.” She said while following him.

Sun walked behind Hyunseung when they walked the aisle to the door of her apartment. She was still upset and confused what happened at old house, but she hid it from Hyunseung. She didn’t want to show it, because she was afraid. What if he is going to yell at her again or would he just go and leave her alone. She thought and bumped into his back when Hyunseung stopped.
“Ah, sorry I don’t notice that you stopped…ahahah.” She laughed awkwardly, but stopped when Hyunseung looked at her perplexed.
“Uh, thank you…I was pretty helpless and a disadvantage today…Sorry.”
“You don’t need to be sorry. I…No I mean, it was my fault...I should have warned you about him before but I thought he would do something like this to you. I—“ He said, but Sun cut him.
“NO! It definitely wasn’t your fault at all! It was mine, because I didn’t say no. Just accept my apologies…I…I’m tired and I want to go sleep…” Sun said and opened her apartment’s door.

“Sun?”
“Yes?” Sun turned back to Hyunseung and she dropped her bag because surprise when Hyunseung gave her a hug.
“Don’t go anymore out with anybody else than me. I don’t want that nothing bad will happen to you anymore. Okay?” He whispered to her ear. Sun only nodded her head and Hyunseung sighed relieved. They stayed there a little while just like that. When he finally let go of her, he quickly give her a gentle kiss on her lips.
“Good night beautiful.” He said and after small kiss. After he hugged her last time he left and Sun went inside while closing the door behind her. She touched her lips, she still felt his lips on hers and she started to smile shyly. She forget her upset and confused feelings just because that warm and gentle kiss.

--------------------------------------------

- Before at the same day, after Sun left and Yoseob goes back home -

Yoseob walked inside their dorm and singing joyfully something old childhood song. He walked the living room and sat on the sofa still singing and Doojoon turned his face toward him amazed.
“Wow, this is something what I haven’t seen such a long time. Did something good happen?”
“YES! We solved everything with Sun and I met her just a moment ago at the park. We decided to be just friends.” He smiled happily although he distorted the truth.
“Wow, that’s amazing! But aren’t you even a little bit disappointed?”
“Well, I thought I would be but I’m not. I’m happy that we can be still friends.” Yoseob said.
“That’s all? HOW BORING!” Doojoon temped.
“YA!” Yoseob tried to hit him, but Doojoon snorted angrily and raised his arm up but put it down when Hyunseung came from his room to living room.
“Oh, you are home? I thought you are at dance studio?” He asked from Hyunseung who sat down on the sofa next to Yoseob.
“Well, I came home half an hour ago, but you were sleeping so I also decided to take a nap. I just woke up because of you two. Do you two have to be so loud?”
“YA! We aren’t loud!” Doojoon hissed.  

They watched a tv little while when Yoseob quickly pulled himself up from the sofa.
“What now?” Hyunseung asked.
“OMG, I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING!” He yelled and started to search his phone in hurry.
“Do you have to scream, I want to sleep.” Doojoon yawned from the floor.
“Just I told earlier, I was with Sun before. Actually I met her in the park and she was waiting someone. That guy came pick her up…How I didn’t..AIGOO! That guy was Junhyung who came to pick her.”
“WHAT~!?” Hyunseung quickly stood up from the sofa and looked at Yoseob surprised.
“Yes! This is bad…We have to go search her before something happens.” He said and pulled a jacket on him and Hyunseung and Doojoon did the same.
“That Junhyung is stick in my …” Doojoon said before they all scattered in different directions.

------------------------------------------

NOTE: Oh gosh, finally I had time to write! D: I'm gonna write tomorrow, because this came out really short! I'm not satisfied. >.<