II Epilogue II

In Heaven~

It has nearly been a year since Jin had last seen Hyosang. Kidoh was shot in front of the dorm when he and Namjoon had already talked about no hard feelings and wanting the best for Jin. Both Jin and Namjoon had to go through a lot during this one year. Jin would break down constantly at the randomest moments. Namjoon was getting tired of it as he felt jealousy take over him constantly. He knew that Jin loved Kidoh just a little more than he had loved him. The both of them got married and were planning to start a family soon. Namjoon wouldn't insist on it though due to Jin's conditions. He would constantly talk about the funeral and how he could've prevented this from happening. All Namjoon could do was sigh and cope with it. Jin would never drop the topic of Kidoh's death.

"Seokjin! Lets go out and buy the things for the house. We have to move in eventually." Namjoon would smile and hug Jin from behind. Jin would shudder as if he would hurt him and would simply shake his head.

"Isn't it too soon?.." Jin would keep reading and avoid Namjoon's pestering.

There was one day where Jin and Namjoon had argued to the point where Jin ran away, crying and deprived. He didn't know where to go off to. He decided to visit Jungkook at the coffee shop since the younger one had gotten a part time job in order to pay for his trainee debt since he wanted to get that over with asap.

"Jungkook-ah..."

"Hey hyung! Sorry you caught me at a really busy moment! Come back in ten minutes!" Jungkook would hurriedly go from table to table, taking orders for the people who had been waiting forever.

Jin would simply sit there and wait for those long lasting 10 minutes. He felt like he had waited for an hour before the younger one sat down in front of him and handed him a cup of macchiato.

"Its on the house." he smiled widely and wiped the sweat off his forehead. Jin would simply stare down at his drink and take a few minutes before he spoke up. Jungkook knew better than to pester him since Jin seemed to visit him more often to rant his issues and what not. Jungkook would get overwhelmed sometimes and had ended up in a few arguements with Namjoon but sometimes it just had to be that way due to the amount of stress each side was getting.

"Jungkook..."

"Yes hyungnim?" He payed really close attention.

"I don't think.. I can remain married to Namjoon.."

"Why's that hyung?" he pouted.

"Well... Hyosang was first and.. he-" Jin choked on his words. Jungkook knew he was about to have a crying meltdown. He simply stood up and sat next to Seokjin, hugging him tightly.

"Ya. That's all in the past hyung. You gotta look into the future. Why don't you get a job somewhere or a new hobby in order to forget about the whole thing?"

Jin frowned at him. Jungkook knew that he had said the wrong thing but there was no other way of phrasing it.

"You think I would want to forget about him? Do you even know what its like to love?" his words were bitter but Jungkook knew that he didn't mean it.

"A-aniyo but.."

"You're too young to understand."

Jungkook wanted to cry at that point. He hated it when people would tell him he's too young to understand or do something. He let go of Jin and stood up, swallowing hard and bowing in order to hide his tears that were streaming down his cheeks.

"I have to resume my work." and with that, Jungkook headed to the back and slumped down onto his knees, crying silently as one of the female employees noticed this and tried comforting him. Jin never knew how bitter he would be towards others. People knew he was upset and grumpy most of the time ever since Hyosang's death but no one dared to tell him a thing. Maybe it was a bad thing that no one would tell him about his cold-hearted attitude. He sighed and finally stood up, not bothering to touch the macchiato as he walked out. He felt like every step he took would be the amount of years he would never see Kidoh again. Jin sighed and kept walking in order to distract himself of the problems he was facing.

He didn't want to go home to Namjoon. He knew if he went back, he was in for it. Namjoon didn't act on anger and that would surprise Jin since he knew he had done so much wrong to deserve it. It sort of angered him since he knew Namjoon was being too soft on him. He wanted someone to yell at him and snap him out of his mood but everyone was too sympathetic about the situation at hand. He knew they acted this way in order to not hurt him. All Jin wanted was for someone to be brutally honest with him and so far, no one has granted him that. 

He got a text message from Namjoon stating that he was going out for a bit and that if he wanted to meet up with him, he'd be at the cafe where Jungkook was working at in order to take the maknae back to the dorm. Jin ignored it and slipped his phone into his pocket. He took it out again and stared at his lock screen. His tears began to fall as he stared at the photo. It was the last photo that he and Kidoh took together backstage at their Inkigayo performance. He took a deep breath and plugged in his earphones, playing the song In Heaven by JYJ. It made him want to cry and scream. He looked up at the walk signal as its signal to let him and the other people cross the street. He began walking to cross the street as the people behind him began screaming. He didn't hear a thing. The last thing he did was turn his head to see the oncoming vehicle that was about to hit him. His eyes widened as tears began to quickly flow down his cheeks. The only words that played in his head as the vehicle got closer:

On the bright side, I get to be by your side again.... in heaven..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Heaven lyrics for those of you who don't know the song.

I’m going to leave now
Don’t leave
I’m going to come back so…
Liar, liar
No- don’t you know how much I love you?
Can’t you show that love to me right now?
I love you…
Can’t we love again?

As of right now, I can’t say anything
The miracle of you- it all seems like a fantasy
The last image of you seems to be locked only in my memories
I wonder if you are watching me from somewhere
Even if I regret, it’s too late- I can’t see you anymore
The tears of the shadows of my memories are watching over that place

I can’t say those words, I really can’t- as much as you were by my side
I’m sorry but I can’t- everything comes shaking back to me now
By waiting a little more, by wandering through my dreams
I’m afraid I will close my eyes inside of you

* Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay by my side?
Lies, all lies- I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me those words?
I love you, I love you- will you love me again?

Time already passed like this
I try looking for your traces but they are erased
The last memories of you are locked in the rims of my tears

Just end it, end me- if you’re not going to be next to me
I’m sorry but I’ll leave now- following your footsteps
Following the road with no end- as I wander to find you
I’m afraid I will lose you and be sad

* repeat

Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me?
Can’t you love me, love me, love me?
Don’t leave, don’t leave- can’t you stay?
Lies, lies, I don’t hear anything
I love you, I love you- can’t you show me?
Please come back

* repeat

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Comment below please and thanks for all the support again! DawnBlade and I are very grateful for each and every one of you! Its thanks to you all that we managed to keep this story on going and what not hehe. Thank you again! Love you! :D xoxoxoxo -KPopGirl18

A/N Update: I know some of you are probably confused but the story ends where Jin simply looks over and sees the vehicle coming. It ends at that very moment so basically, I left you all hanging (hehehe sorry not sorry ;D).