A Complete Mess. (Jin POV)

In Heaven~

After NamJoon made sure HyoSang returned to his dorm, he came back. I was lying on the bed, quietly thinking about the events that have happened leading up until now. Everything...is done for a reason, right? Then...why do I feel so ashamed? Why is it that no one can exist with each other peacefully? I groaned and turned over. These kind of thoughts constantly flood my mind and, more than I like to admit, they cause incredibly painful headaches.

"Are you ok?" In front of me was my lover, NamJoon. Currently, his eyebrows are furrowed together in worry. He never wears glasses when he's around just me, because he claims only I can see his soul. Since apparently the eyes are the gateway to one's soul. "SeokJin?"

"I'm fine, Nam. Don't worry." He raised an eyebrow and I knew he didn't believe me.

"Jin, let's go out." I looked up at him in surprise. He doesn't usually just offer to do something out of the blue. "Our night was interrupted." Ah. Of course.

"Okay..." I carefully got off the bed and stood up. I wonder what he has in mind. He took my hands into his own.

"SeokJin..." He started saying something but then his lips stopped moving. He moved my hands gently up and placed them on his cheeks. I watched his eyes slowly close. "Do you really want to be with me?"

I looked up at him in surprise. "Of course I do. Why are you asking me this?"

His lips parted in a soft sigh. He let go of my hands and reached into his pocket and took out a small jewelry box. "Because...I really do love you." I swallowed hard and looked into his eyes. They were filled with such love and tenderness that I just couldn't bear to look away. Instead, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips against his softly. I watched his eyes close then my own eyes slowly close. I pressed closer to him, gently moving against him. I both heard and felt the soft groan that he made against my lips. "SeokJin..."

"Mmm?" I made a soft sound of acknowledgement and I gasped softly as I felt his lips leave mine and press against my neck. My eyes closed in anticipation and my arms moved to wrap themselves around his neck.

"Please stay with me..." He gently pushed me back to the bed and I shivered. I looked him in the eyes and smiled softly.

"Of course oppa." He chuckled and pushed me onto the bed. I landed on my back and I just looked up at him. NamJoon...you've always been there for me. I'm so glad I can call you mine. Saranghae NamJoon. I love you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head was resting against his chest when I woke up. I yawned and stretched a bit and tried to move and that's when I realized NamJoon was still very much inside me. My cheeks turned red and I heard a soft chuckle. "You are too cute SeokJin." I looked up and saw he had a genuinely happy smile formed on his soft lips. Lips that immediately met my own in a soft, loving kiss. My blush simply deepened and I pressed closer to him.

"I guess there went our night out." I blinked and pulled away. He smiled as he saw the questioning look on my face. "I wanted to go out with you but..." He smiled sheepishly and ruffled his hair. "I got too excited about having you all to myself, I guess."

I laughed and kissed him softly. "It's okay. Not like as if only you enjoyed yourself." I smiled at him softly then I feel him pulling out and I groan softly. He abruptly stops and looks at me. "W-What?"

"Nothing...you just look so adorable right now." He smirked and my cheeks started burning again. I hid my face against his chest in embarrassment.

"Nam..."

"Yes?" He was gently my hair which slowly made me relax and rest against him.

"Nothing..."

"You sure?" He sounded concerned.

I looked up at him and gave him a smile. "Of course I am."

He smiled back and pressed a kiss against my neck. I shivered. Then he finally pulled out all the way and I let out a soft sigh of disappointment. I already miss having him inside me. He chuckles at my reaction, making me blush in embarrassment and hide my face against his chest. "You are too cute, SeokJin." He smiled at me when I looked up at him.

"Mmm....really?" I asked against his chest. I felt him shiver a bit when my lips brushed his skin softly.

"Yes, really." He kissed the top of my head and lingered there for several moments.

Finally, I got the courage to look up at him. "Nam...?" The question died on my lips when I saw the look on his face. He looked so thoughtful and...worried? I frowned a bit but before I could ask him anything he shook his head and looked at me with a gentle smile.

"SeokJin, let's go out."

"For real this time?"

He laughed. "Yeah, for real this time." He got out of bed and helped me walk to the bathroom.

To say the least, he took his time "washing" me. I was very grateful that all of BTS was out of the house because I could not keep my voice down even when I muffled myself.

Later on, we left the house and walked to a park. NamJoon was holding my hand and then suddenly, he lifted me up into his arms and ran to a large hill. I protested, saying I could walk on my own feet, but he just ignored me. When I looked at his face though, he had the biggest smile on his face. I stared at him and simply thought, That has got to be the dorkiest smile I've ever seen him do. But, I could feel the corners of my own lips tugging upward. I think that my smile could've easily rivalled his own.

When we reached the top of the hill, he finally placed me on my feet. I stared out at the sun slowly setting. It was absolutely beautiful.

"SeokJin, before I lose my courage, I have to ask you something." His dorky smile has disappeared, replaced by a serious expression.

I tilt my head questioningly. "Is something wrong?" I was worried that something had gone wrong or anything like that.

"No, no. I just..." He trailed off for a moment as his eyes became unfocused. Then he shook his head and looked at me. The look on his face was...hard to describe. It seemed like there was quite a bit of sadness, but also some happiness. Then he spoke again and I was distracted from the look in his eyes. "SeokJin, I love you so much. And I...I really can't live without you. So, having gotten that off my chest..." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a jewelry box. I was surprised and then I recognized it from earlier. When we were first supposed to go out, he had pulled out this little box.

"I want to be with you forever. I only want you. It might be cliché or corny but it's true. I have made love to you, you have made love to me..." His glasses were hanging from his shirt and he looked me in the eyes. "We have made love." He paused for a moment and rested his forehead on mine, our gazes locked on each other. "Now...I hope you accept my love, as well as my heart, and allow me to put this ring I searched for so long just to make sure it is nothing but perfect for you, on your hand."

I stared into his eyes, my breath taken away by the sincerity of his proposal. "You...don't have to tell me anything." I blinked and immediately I wanted to smack myself in the head.

"No...I..." I gave a soft, nervous laugh. "I just....I was so taken by surprise. NamJoon, I love you so much, too..." The expression on his face was becoming...hurt, so I quickly moved on before he misunderstood. "I love you so much, my heart could just burst. That is why I will not only let you place the ring on my finger...but also let myself be bound to you in any and every way possible." Shock, surprise, happiness, relief, and love were all rolled up into the single expression that appeared on his face.

He gently took my chin into his hand and tilted it up even as he leaned down to our lips together in a kiss. My eyes close as our lips move in sync. This kiss....this kiss is simply pureness, love, and sweetness all together in one expression of love. It was only our lips, nothing else because there wasn't anything else needeed to convey our love for each other. All because we are in love with each other.

Slowly, we pulled away and he opened the jewelry box and took out a ring. It was a beautiful silver, the band of an interwoven design, in the center there were two small stones. I looked closer and my eyes widened. Are those diamonds

He chuckled softly and took my hand and slid the ring onto my finger. Then we simply looked at each other. I know there should be something said, but...there just doesn't seem to be anything that can fit this moment at this particular time.

Eventually though, we know enough time has passed by and we need to get back home.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello~ here's how the ring should look -----

                                                            

(the band; don't count the stones)    (the way the two diamonds would be incorporated into the ring)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we came back home, it was still quiet. NamJoon looked at the time and his eyes widened. "Oh, sh*t! I'm going to be late!" He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and grabbed a coat then left. I pouted then I remembered he told me he had set up the meeting with HyoSang before, some time ago. While I was asleep, I think. Anyway, after he left, all of BTS suddenly thundered through the front door and started shooting questions at me left and right. I swear, it's like as if they've never been in a relationship before...

Okay, actually that's true for at least one of us.

Either way, they asked me so many questions that I couldn't even remember most of them. I answered those I could remember and then answered those that they asked again.....and again.....and again. I didn't mind though. I love them all as if they were my own little brothers. I finally managed shake them off when I said I'd like to be able to be alone for a while.

An hour, at least I think it's been an hour, has passed by since NamJoon left in a hurry.

I hear a laugh near the BTS dorm. I look out the window to see Namjoon stopped in front of the door and taking out his keys then he began opening the door. My eyes widened as I watched HyoSang immediately run to NamJoon and shove him aside. I hear a whistle in the air and watch as a bullet hits HyoSang directly. He immediately collapses to the floor. The next thing I know, I'm running down and I throw open the door to find Namjoon trying to keep the blood from flowing. Soon the rest of BTS comes out all around HyoSang. He gave a sad smile, and his eyes began to close. At that moment, I knew, I knew he had given up....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Well hello again after nearly three weeks! X'D I'm disappointed in myself. Lol but don't worry I'm just disappointed because of the amount of time I took to complete this! Anyway! I hope you enjoy this descriptive chapter! I tried doing this a different way so let me know if you like it! :D

PLEASE COMMENT!!! It keeps us going! ^o^

By the way! I know this is 2Jin but if anyone wants the NamJin scene, message me or leave a comment below! ^^ - DawnBlade

((lol whenever you get back to this i read it WTF NOOOOO NAMJOON AHHHH NONONONONNONONON JIIIIIIIIN AHHHHH BUT KIDOH AH KKK DX lol dont forget to delete this unless you want the readers to know how i react otl they'd die of laughter xD 03-21-14))