Backtrack~ (Kidoh POV)

In Heaven~

Being in Bangtan really made me feel unwanted. Everyone was in harmony but me. For some reason, I didn't like most of these guys at all so I would usually just stay beside Jin. I seemed to be weird to them as they all one day decided to nickname me 'girly'. They didn't mean to insult me but sometimes it made me wonder...

Do I really look like a female?...

Anyways, it's been a few weeks since we have practiced and have been training to finally debut. I just didn't feel it in the music. I wanted to produce and compose some of the music but the manager was being a real.... lets just ignore that statement.

"Hyosang? Why are you always so distant?"

"Well... I just don't fit in." I whispered to Jin.

"You don't fit in? What makes you say that?"

"I want to become someone.. not a SOMETHING for others to drool over and think 'oh look it's Hyosang! the really cute one!' you know?"

"I don't understand.." he frowned.

I sighed, "Well... I want to be noticed as an artist for the music I write and compose and produce y'know?"

"Hyosang.. you will. It just takes some time. Wait for our debut and I'm sure manager hyungnim will let you write and do whatever is best for Bangtan."

"Oh, really?" I scoffed.

He seemed upset and just decided to walk away. I didn't know if I had hurt his feelings or not but I decided not to bother with it. Usually I would go after Jin but this time, I decided to speak with the manager.

On my way, I looked around and heard some voices. I hid in the corner and heard manager hyungnim speaking to Namjoon about the debut stage and song.

"We have to get rid of him."

"How? He's already one of us and it wouldn't seem fair.."

"Namjoon... it's almost impossible to be fair to everyone. It's just one of the cruelties we have to face. He has one week then you have to tell him we're letting him go."

They're planning on ridding BTS of me?..

"But --"

"YA!" I interrupted, infuriated as I approached them both.

They both looked at me in shock.

"I'll leave now if that's what you want! I planned on quitting anyway!"

"Jin Hyosang--"

"No! I can't take it anymore! This is all just too much..."

"Hyosang--"

"Seriously, you're making Namjoon, of all people, tell me that I'm out!? Why don't you get the guts to do it yourself!?"

"That's because--"

"Listen.." Namjoon sighed. "I was the one who decided it'd be a good idea to let you go... your talent will be ignored and wasted if you stay any longer..."

The manager was just as shocked as I was. I felt tears fill in my eyes because this would mean I'd see Jin less and it would be even harder for us to see each other anymore once they debut or even release teasers and what not.

"......." I glared them both down and left the room.

I had decided that maybe it would be best if I just left now. Or maybe not... Jin kept coming into my head. I'm not willing to leave if it means that I could spend one last week with Jin. I'd have to make it the best week of our lives... and of his. I honestly have no idea as to what to do. And that's when Namjoon decided to come after me.

"I didn't mean to say that.. well I do but... I'm being extremely honest Hyosang."

"Are you sure?"

"I am the leader of BTS. I know what is best for my members and I know someone else would greatly appreciate you and your talents. Here, it's just going to go to waste. No one will even know who you are and what you are really capable of doing."

"... Are you sure you're not just trying to rid me in order to get with my boyfriend??" I laughed as I joked.

"Y-ya don't scare me like that..." he smiled softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that I think about it, I can see why Jin and Namjoon had kissed. Namjoon this whole time was really trying to get rid of me in order to get with Jin. He wanted to split us apart. How could I not see this coming? I was a fool for believing that he really wanted what was best for me. He was a lying scumbag. He deserves to be alone and stay that way. Personally, I won't hold a grudge but messing with me and my boyfriend-well, ex boyfriend-now that's personal.

I can finally think clearly now that I'm alone. I realized how much of life I was really missing out. This had been the first time in years since I've been out and alone. People on this side of the town didn't seem to mind me. I finally felt comfortable and took the hat and shades off. I took in a deep breath and looked around. Everyone was pleasantly calm. It was nice but also busy. The streets were filled with cars and people. Business at this time of the year was always at its highest because of how close Christmas was. 

I looked into a store and stared at the most beautiful ring you could ever possibly imagine. I walked in to take a look and a sales lady walks up to me, smiling gently.

"Are you planning on getting married, sir?" she smiled.

"Ah.... I did plan on getting married.." I gave her a sad smile.

"Well, the past is in the past."

"Is it truly?"

"Of course it is. All we can do is strive forward, hope for the best, and learn from the mistakes that we've made in the past so that we don't end up making the same mistake again in the future."

She had a point.

"Even though you aren't getting married, it would be a good buy. It's the one and only. No one's bought it yet for some reason. Everyone's tried it on but it seems like something keeps driving people away from it."

"Is that so?..." I looked at the ring and asked her if I could get a closer look. She took the ring out of its case and showed it to me. I held it up in the light and smiled gently.

The one and only huh?....

"I'll take it."

"That'll be 29425200.00 won ($28,000 USD)"

"Ah..." I sighed and decided to write a check and signed it. I put the ring in the box and placed it in my pocket.

The woman stared at the check and looked at the signature for the longest time.

"Jin Hyosang... Kidoh of ToppDogg?.." she gasped and immediately made a phone call. "Jin! Hyosang's in Incheon! He was here just now and bought a ring! You should come over quick.."

By then, I was gone already. This was how Jin and I had met again later that week. Small world y'know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: guys, apparently my co-author is sad (JIN POV writer). She says "why do they always comment and your (KIDOH POV writer is me!<3) chapters and never mine?*pout*" I laughed and promised her I would write a side note to remind you all to comment something into her chapters because she really wants to know what she could improve on and add. Hahaha I've been taking one of my commenter's response into consideration and my friend today just read my story and said she hates short chapters so I'm working my best on making my chapters and the story as lengthy as I can!

Hope you all are enjoying this! COMMENT :))))) 

I need a posterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!! Can someone make me one of 2JIN please!!?!??! BYE my KReeners!!!!!!!! (kekek my fan name for my readers xD)