The Reason - (Kidoh POV)

In Heaven~

A/N: This takes place after A Single Night (Jin POV) just so you guys dont get confused ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did I tell Yano and not Jin? Because Yano understands and cares. After that night that we spent together, Jin and I that is, I decided maybe he deserved to know the truth. I felt bad, for having had continued on with him. I was worried that Namjoon would find out and come after me. I started looking around more carefully now to make sure that I wasn't being followed. I finally headed back to where I had been hiding the entire time. I reached into my pants pocket only to realize that the box with the ring was gone. My eyes widened as I panicked and began looking for it. I couldn't find it anywhere inside my place so I decided to retrace my steps. I kept carefully looking around on the floor, making sure I was checking thoroughly. Finally, I thought and shivered. The last place I had been at was Jin's. I sighed and thought I should give up. We both didn't want to deal with each other. I was afraid that by the time I went back, Namjoon would be there. I ruffled my hair and decided to go anyway. I approached the door and slowly lifted my hand up to knock on it when suddenly, I heard shouting. I heard things being thrown around inside the room. I panicked and felt a sudden rush go down my spine. I pounded on the door, my knuckles turning red.

"Open up! Jin!"

"Oppa!" he cried out.

I hadn't realized that he called me oppa. It was a nickname he had given me when --  let's save that for some other time.

I gathered up my strength and threw myself at the door. I groaned in pain when it didn't budge at all. I started to hear Jin scream even louder in excruciating pain. I shivered. I had to find a way in. I kept throwing myself at the door until finally it collapsed. I ran inside and looked for Jin. I went into the bedroom and found him on the floor, curled up, crying in pain as he was bleeding all over his face. My eyes widened in shock as I took my sweater off and wrapped it around his bleeding gash on his head. Head injuries were the worst thing one could possibly deal with. 

"He's in here Oppa!'

"Jin we're getting you out!" I picked him up and started heading for the door.

"Oppa!" he shrieked in pain.

"Wha-" I suddenly felt a hard blow to my head as I collapsed onto the floor, letting go of Jin. I groaned and forced myself to stay away as I got up and fought back against the figure.

"Why don't I just kill you both here?"

He happened to be some robber who was casually going -- wait.

I heard someone else come in and tackle him down head on. I'm not sure what happened next because everything started blacking out for me. I sat there, staring at the two figures fighting each other. I blinked several times to clear up my vision and realized it was Namjoon. I looked over at Jin and saw Namjoon slowl approach him, picking him up in his own arms. I tried getting up to stop him from taking Jin away from me. I had to let him know the reason as to why I broke up with him. I struggled and failed. Namjoon and Jin were already gone. Suddenly, I heard the police cars outside. I had to escape. I decided to crawl out from the vents and ended up on the rooftop somehow. I sighed and sat on the roof, my back against the door that lead back downstairs into the complex. I took deep breaths and tried to hold onto reality. My head wouldn't let me though. I gave in and passed out. While I was passed out, I had gone back into the memory of when I explained to Yano why I had broken up with Jin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The reason I broke up with Jin was because I had been hired as a 'pleasurer' for other people. This was during the time he wanted this loft that was in Busan. As his boyfriend, I knew I had to get it for him. I thought we would be together forever so I thought making fast money that way would get me closer to getting that loft for him. I managed to make the money in about a week. I felt sick afterwards and stopped obviously but felt guilty. I bought the place for Jin. About three days later, I broke up with him. I couldn't take it. I loved Jin too much to hurt him in the process. I went back Yano... I'm addicted to 'it'. I know you're young and you don't understand ''it' yet but... its just a complicated topic. I never felt pleasure from it. I felt disgusted by all these people. I kept thinking about Jin and how happy that loft would make him. I felt ill. I went back again Yano. After we broke up, I went back and now I'm in charge of hooking people up. Yano, I can't escape it. It's a terrible job. If i'm caught, its over. Everything for me would be over in a second. My job, my idol life, my boyfriend, everything. Gone..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up only to find myself back in my dorm room. I was shocked and wondered who had brought me in. I sat up and decided to leave my room. I looked around and finally found a note on my nightstand. I opened it up and read it:

Jin,

thanks for saving SeokJin for me. If you hadn't gotten there in time, I don't know what would have become of him. I owe you one. I hope you're feeling better. I'm sorry for everything that's happened. I know it isn't anyone's fault but truthfully, we need to man up and speak to each other in person to fix the situation. I have a lot to explain to you just as you do to me AND SeokJin. No hard feelings right?

xxx - Namjoon, Rap Monster.

PS. I know you and my boyfriend had ... don't think for a second that I'm gunna let that slide.

Great.

Something else to look forward to now...