Sorry I'm A Bad Boy (Kidoh POV)

In Heaven~

It's been two months and a week since we saw each other. What could Jin be doing all this time? I don't know why but I didn't bother to call or even ask anyone how Jin was doing. I heard BTS was doing really well but other than that, I just shut myself out of the world completely.

I don't seem to miss him much anymore. I needed this time alone to think clearly about my future and my career. Jin was just --

One day, I decided I would go out for the whole day. I walked out of the hotel and decided to head to the ice cream parlor. I reached into my pocket and realized that the ring was still in there. I opened the box and stared at the ring. I took a deep breath and exhaled. I really wanted to marry him, then and there, but. . . where would he be?

I stared at my new phone, checking the date and time. It was February 13, noon. It's only one more day until Valentine's Day. I remember how we became boyfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Jin, lets go out bowling!"

"Now? O-ok..." he was surprised and followed me.

We were both on our way to the bowling alley when I had this sudden thought.

"Hey, why don't we head to the boba place first and then go to the bowling alley?"

"Uhm... sure?" he would respond back shyly.

I was usually the one who would talk for him and what not when people would ask us questions. We were both too alike. People sometimes just stop and stare at us because we were both 'Jin' and apparently we looked like each other in some ways more than others. I walked into the boba store with him and realized how there were so many couples together. I sighed and lifted my head up only to see how depressed Jin looked.

"Why so glum?"

"It's Valentine's Day.."

"And?"

"I don't... have a valentine." he looked down.

I sighed and ruffled his hair. 

"Ya don't be silly. Today is for couples. Us singles are the only ones who are free without committments so love it while it lasts."

He glared at me and walked out of the store.

"Oops..."

I ran after him. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him into my direction.

"Jin. I didn't mean to upset you.."

"Then leave me alone.." he threw my hand away and walked away.

I just stood there, knowing if I were to go to him, he would simply slap me or something like that. I decided to walk the other way and waited for him at the boba store. A few hours passed and I was starving. I really wasn't in the mood for boba anymore. I closed my eyes and suddenly thought of Jin. I had always had a crush on him. He was just too adorable. Everything he did and said was just too cute. I blushed and opened my eyes again when I realized how much I was fantasizing over him. Maybe he felt just as lonely as I did today and maybe he too had the same feelings towards me as I did towards him. I wouldn't know unless I gave it a shot. I got up and asked the sales lady for some boba. I sat down and started to spell out a few things with the boba. Eventually, it became ten in the evening and I fell asleep almost on top of my message. That's when Jin was passing by and was shocked to see me still there, waiting for him. He had walked in and stared at the message in shock.

On that Valentine's Day, we became boyfriends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went by that same boba place we once shared when we were together. To my surprise, there he was. I was shocked. Of course he'd be there, but why? Jin isn't the type to visit old places again because of memories he probably wanted to forget. I swallowed hard and decided maybe it was time to finally tell him everything. I walked in with my hand in my pocket and slowly approached him.

"Jin...?"

"Yes?" he looks up and gasps, immediately getting up from his seat. "Hyosang!"

I was rather confused as to why he had such a reaction. I shook it off and smiled at him.

"How are you?"

"Fine...." he was rather distant.

"Ahhhh." I smiled sheepishly.

"Well?"

"It's been so long since we last spoke and seen each other isn't it?" I slowly approached him.

"Yes it has.." he took a few steps back everytime I took a few steps forward.

"Jin... I'm sorry... I really am. I was thinking lately and... I decided I should tell you why things happened the way they did."

"Well, if you want me back, it's going to be harder."

"Haha so now you're playing hard to get?" I was so naive. I hadn't known that he and Namjoon were together.

"No. You don't understand."

"I know I caused you a lot of pain Jin."

"Kidoh! Just leave before someone gets hurt again.."

"Jin, what are you talking about?"

"Please.." he begged as he looked away, ready to cry.

"No, Jin, tell me whats wrong ba-" to my surprise, Namjoon comes from behind and wraps an arm around Jin protectively and glances over at me.

"Oh, Hyosang! Where have you been this whole time?"

...........

"Are you ok Jin?"

"Nae I'm fine Namjoon.."

...........

Tears started forming in my own eyes. Jin started whispering something to Namjoon and he nodded as he kissed Jin right in front of me. I felt betrayed. At that moment, I felt like someone had completely chewed my heart out.

"Hyosang, I don't mean to be rude but get lost. Jin doesn't want to see you here. He moved on. It's your fault after all so maybe you should learn to move on too. It's for the best."

I growled.

"It's for the best you say! You've ALWAYS said that! Well, tell me, why is this for the best!? I was the only one who was able to make him feel so happy. I was the only one who understood him. I was the only one who was always by his side since childhood. Why don't you get lost!" I shouted as I shoved him up against the wall. It felt so good to finally fight back.

Astonished, Jin stood there, watching. The employees panicked and started calling someone. Namjoon and I started fighting each other back. I grabbed one of the glass ketchup bottles and slammed it against the table, causing it to break. I held the remaining piece tightly in my hand as I charged at him.

"Hyosang!" Jin yelped.

The last thing I remembered was the look on Jin's face. My hands covered in blood. Namjoon was on the floor, beginning to bleed out. The police had me handcuffed and were taking me away. I got into the vehicle and didn't fight them back. I closed my eyes and started laughing. Seeing Jin in pain was the best thing I could imagine. I don't know why, but I enjoyed hurting Namjoon and seeing Jin beg. Begging is the last resort most people do in order to get something they want. I don't want Jin to want Namjoon. I want Jin to want me. And only me.

I was in the cell for the night as morning came. I woke up and the policeman unlocked the cell for me.

"Someone paid for your bail."

I simply nodded and grabbed my things they took from me. I looked around and noticed Jin. He had bailed me out. I chuckled and approached him.

"So you came back just like the puppy you are, huh?"

....................

"Aww Jin cmon. You know it was for the best after all.." I lifted his chin up and kissed him.

He doesn't kiss back.

"C'mon let's go. I wanted to--"

Smack!

Ouch. I rubbed my cheek as I looked at him, shocked.

"You... why do you do this to me?" he was crying.

"Why do I--"

Another smack.

"Why do you enjoy seeing me suffer?"

"Because --"

And another....

"I saw your face. You were enjoying your little theatrical moment. You piece of sh*t.." He ran off.

I started coming back to reality when I realized I really was losing him. I immediately ran after him. He cut corners and ran into an alley. It was a dead end and thank goodness for that.

"Jin! Look I-I'm really sorry!"

"Do you mean it?"

"Of course I mean it!"

"Prove it!" he yelled.

"How do I prove it!? Everything I've done has been negative towards you!" My anger started to get the best of me.

He glared and got all up in my face.

"It's your fault Joon's in the hospital! To think I felt sorry for you and paid for your bail! On Valentine's Day too!"

"I never asked for you to come! You came out of your own free will!"

"So what?! It doesn't mean I don't care for you!"

"Then why did you abandon me!?"

"Because it hurt to see you go!"

"Why didn't you stop me!?"

"Because I loved you too much to keep you around!"

"Jin, what the hell kind of sense does that make?" I sighed.

"Prove it..."

"Prove what?"

"That you're sorry. Get on your knees and beg..."

"... And?"

"DO it."

I sighed and got on my knees.

"I'm -"

"Bow your head down too.."

This moron doesn't know how much I love him.. I'd never beg anyone for anything.

I bowed my head.

"Good.. now say your sorry."

"I'm sorry.."

"And promise me you'll never disappear like that again."

"I promise to never disap -- wait." I looked up.

My eyes widen. He took hold of my collar and brought me up closer to him. We both exchanged a heated kiss. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. It's been so long since I've felt this sort of warmth. I slowly got up with him, still kissing him. This was some sort of messed up love. Jin wouldn't ever act this way. I didn't think he had it in him to be so... bad.

We both pulled away and I stared at him, dazed.

"Is this real?.."

"Let's make it real.." he grabbed my hand.

He walked and led me to the complex I had shown him before. We both had rented a condo there and we both had the keys to it. He took the keys out, unlocking the door and walked in. I blinked, still trying to process what was going on.

"Jin.. I'm worried about your mental state now.. are you al-" he kissed me again.

He must've really wanted me at that moment because within a minute, we both headed towards the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

The next morning, let's just say... I was practically kicked out because apparently, it was too good to be true. Jin just wanted a 'one nighter'. I looked back at the building and took out the ring. With that, I held onto it tight and wanted to throw it away. But then I decided I'd hold onto it because it was the only reminder I had of Jin. It was the only thing capable of keeping me sane. It was the only thing in the future that would ever cure me of my amnesia.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Imma kill my co-author because she ruined my 2jin feels and was so heart broken haha xDDDDDDD~