That Day... (Jin POV)

In Heaven~

The day we broke up, I somehow found myself in NamJoon's arms.

It never surprised me that he would be comforting me. Whenever HyoSang and I had an argument of any kind I often went to him to talk about it. Now that I think about it, it made sense why he always stayed near me.

I had been so deep in love with HyoSang that I never noticed NamJoon's feelings for me. Am I always so thick?

I had blushed when he pressed me gently against the door to his room. I had seen a look in his eyes that I wasn't used to seeing in them.

"SeokJin, I hate to do this....especially since you just broke up with him. But...I really can't hold back anymore." He leaned in and kissed me softly.....lovingly. My eyes widened as I felt my legs start giving out. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I was melting from his touch. I never would have believed that he would even make a move like this. Not-

Suddenly, I felt him pull away. "N-NamJoon?"

"SeokJin, how  about we go for a drink? It'll be better for you so you can think.." He had a look of concern on his face.

Slowly, I nodded and he gently grabbed my hand and led me out of his room and into the open air. I took a deep breath and smiled gratefully at him. "Thank you...I really needed this, NamJoon."

"I know you did. Now come on, let's go." He gave me a gentle smile and so off we went to this small place next to the Han River.

After we arrived, we sat down toward the side, closer to the river. I closed my eyes for a moment and just listened to the sound of the river as it rushed by. I guess that this river will be one of the few things that will stay constant for all of time. I let out a breath. Maybe...not everything is what it seems to be. He had been acting more distant...

We were talking about several random things while we drank when I finally decided to ask NamJoon what he  meant.

"NamJoon, what did you mean....by what you said...earlier?" I blushed lightly.

He blinked and ruffled his hair as if he were embarrassed. "Well, I meant that I really do like you..but not in the way as a friend...you know?"

I smiled softly and held out my pinky. I know it seems childish but I like these kinds of promises. "Then can you promise to always take care of yourself and me?"

The look on his face softened and he reached out with his hand and linked our pinkies together. "Of course SeokJin. Always." He smiled and surprised me by leaning over the table to kiss me softly.

Slowly, I kissed back. His lips were soft and sweet. But...not in the way HyoSang's were.

I broke away from the kiss and shyly looked down at my drink. I felt his lips press against my forehead and then I heard him chuckle. He gently lifted my chin up and I met his eyes. They were filled with pure love, love I knew was directed at me.

"We want five more beers!"

Startled, I looked for the source of the voice that made the order and found B-Joo and HoJoon. They looked quite drunk. I sighed. Who's watching over them?

I looked around and saw HyoSang. I froze.

NamJoon took my hand and paid for our drinks. Then we left and as we were walking back to the dorms, I thought about him. He just wouldn't leave me alone. His eyes, his lips, and-

I shook my head. Why was I going to let him haunt me forever?

We arrived at the dorms. Had the time passed by that fast? I looked at NamJoon.

"Go on and change into something more comfortable." He gently pressed me to the door of my room.

"But..." I hesitated.

"If you want to come into my room, the door will be unlocked." He smiled softly at me and I blushed.

I actually had wanted to ask him if I could stay in his room. He left and went into his room. I decided to check on everyone to see if they were all in bed and asleep. By some miracle, they were.

I went into my room and changed then quietly tiptoed into NamJoon's room. Carefully, I slipped into the bed and moved closer to him. I felt his arms wrap themselves around me and pull me closer, surprising me.

"Thought I was asleep didn't you?" He smiled at me. I nodded against his chest and closed my eyes. He slowly my hair as I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.

"Jin! Kidoh has gone crazy and he's locked himself up in the bathroom! Get over here quick!"

It was P-Goon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry I've been keeping you waiting! >.< plus this is a shorter chapter... >.>""" 

- DawnBlade

 

Jan.8 A/N: Hey guys! I just realized that this could be confusing if you haven't been keeping up. If you don't remember what happens to Kidoh when he had