New Friend and New Love (Jin POV)

In Heaven~

We were walking for a while in a town which I later found out was located in Incheon. Later, I stopped in front of a jewelry store and looked at the rings. Each and every one of them reminded me of us..  HyoSang...why are you avoiding me?

I decided to enter the store and get a closer look. I don't think Jimin was too happy about my choice. After a while of just looking at the rings, a woman approached me. She looked like she was an employee of the store. "Excuse me, is there something you want to look at specifically?" She gave me a gentle smile.

"Ah, no I'm fine..." then I looked at Jimin, who was practically giving me a death glare. "Um, ahjumma? Is there a place nearby where we can eat? I promised him I would buy dinner." I gestured to Jimin when I said "him".

"I'm afraid not. At least not one that is close enough if you're traveling on foot."

"Oh, well...that's fine."

She looked at me with sympathy and said, "But you can stay a little longer and then I'll take you boys somewhere nice once my shift is over."

I was surprised. This woman was offering to buy us food? It was hard to believe. "It's okay, ahjumma. I don't want to trouble you. Besides, I'm sure we can find a pla-"

I stopped when she placed a hand on my shoulder. With a soft laugh she said, "It's no trouble. Believe me. Also, what kind of person would I be to let you boys go when I know you're hungry?" A warm smile appeared on her face.

"Hyung, please?? I'm starving!" Jimin pouted.

Sighing softly when I saw the look on his face I finally nodded. "Fine then."

"YES!! I love you hyung!!" He nearly knocked me down with his hug. Okay, maybe not....but still...

Anyway, later when she finished her shift, she didn't take us to anywhere of the sorts of a restaurant or even a little food shop. She took us to her home. Of course, I didn't realize this until after we stepped out of her car.

"Ahjumma you didn't have to do this!" I exclaimed.

She waved me off. "I said before that I didn't mind. So, don't worry about it."

I was simply stunned. I just followed her into the home with Jimin trailing behind me. I looked around. It was a simple house. Most of the things she owned were more practical than knick-knacks. How odd...she doesn't seem like the type to just invite strangers into her home.

Then my eyes landed on a picture. It was of a young boy, maybe a couple years younger than me and amazingly, fairly similar to me. Is this person family?

"That's my son."

Startled, I looked away from the photo and at her. "Who?"

"My son." She gave me a sad smile.

"O-Oh..." I don't think there is anything anyone can say in response to that. So, "Oh" is the only thing that I could think of to say.

"He looks a lot like Jin-hyung," Jimin said, peeking over my shoulder while trying to get a better look at the picture.

She looked at me and lightly smiled. "That's true."

I ruffled my hair a bit. Then she went into the kitchen and started cooking.

Some time later, she came out with some food which Jimin helped carry. With her instruction, I set up the table.

With that, we began to eat. Jimin made a comment that was something like "Mmm! This is so good!" I'm not sure if that's what he said exactly but it didn't matter right now. I was deep in my own thoughts.

"Jin?" a hand was waving in front of my eyes. Blinking, I looked up with a questioning look.

"Ahjumma was asking you a question."

I turned to look at her. "What is it, ahjumma?"

"Is someone on your mind?"

I was surprised. "Actually, yes."

I'm pretty sure she sensed I didn't want to talk about it because she didn't press for more.

However, later in the night when she told us that we should stay and after Jimin fell asleep she asked me a single question. "Who is it?"

I let out soft sob and blinked away the tears that were forming. "His name is Jin HyoSang. Or rather, Kidoh of ToppDogg."

"He's more than just a friend isn't he?"

I nodded. "We were in a relationship."

"That explains why you were looking at the rings."

I nodded. "To this day, I still don't know why he broke up with me."

"Perhaps he just didn't know how to be with you. From what I know, you seem like a very sweet boy."

I looked at her and smiled gratefully. "Really? Kamsahamnida ahjumma."

She waved a hand. "It's nothing." She looked me over for a moment then said, "Jin, if you don't me saying this, what if he was tired of...it?"

"Actually, that's what he said to me when he broke up with me..."

Her eyes widened, "Really? Amazing. Well, then he doesn't know what he's missing out on."

Suddenly, I felt very relieved. Just telling someone about it seemed like it was exactly what I needed. Maybe I should move on. He's not going to come back to me.

"Ahjumma, kamsahamnida. You've really helped me." I smiled softly.

"It's no problem, Jin." She smiled at me warmly.

I asked her for her phone. 

"Why do you want it?"

"In case I need to talk to you or vice versa."

She nodded and gave it to me and I put my number into it. "There. Now, if I need to talk, I can talk to you."

"Jin? Make sure you take care of yourself okay?"

I nodded. "Of course, ahjumma."

After our talk, she made me go to bed, claiming she didn't want me to stay for another day. I smiled softly.

I had a new friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and I were back home. A few days after we met ahjumma, I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed it and answered.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jin! HyoSang's in Incheon! He was here just now and bought a ring! You should come over quick.."

My eyes widened. He's bought a ring..? Why? Has he forgotten about me that fast?

Suddenly, I shook my head. No. I will not let him get to me.

"Ahjumma, right now isn't the best time." I hung up. I felt bad but I truly didn't feel like talking about HyoSang right now.

Then I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

"Something wrong, baby?"

"No. Everything's just fine, NamJoon."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you all are enjoying yourselves!! Haha my friend says she's having feels about NamJin and doesn't know whether to pick them or 2Jin. Hopefully you guys comment about it! I'd love to have feedback! ^_^

NOW just because I can, here's a picture of NamJin. Please don't hate me! >.<" By the way, credits to the owner.

(Jin is too cute though...how can NamJoon help himself? xD)

~ DawnBlade