Bangtan Sonyeondan (Kidoh POV)

In Heaven~

I was so excited to hear that we were all going to debut as BTS, aka Bangtan Sonyeondan, aka Bulleproof Boy Scouts!

The guys were all so happy that we were all going to be together. We start practice and training sessions for our debut next week. This means we only have a week to do whatever we can do before we become busy idols.

My best friend, Jin, and I decided to leave the group and head over to a nearby tea place. I sighed in relief when we finally sat down and started to drink our tea.

"So Jin, aren't you excited!? We're both going to finally do what we wanted to do. . . I wonder if we're ever going to get solo parts. Oh! Even better! We should sing a duet together! Oh I have so many plans we should do but we have so little time to do so >.<"

I kept talking on and on. Jin would occasionally talk but, he usually was the quiet one. He only opens up when he feels comfortable after like thirty minutes of being with me. 

We both go way back. We've been friends ever since we went to school together. Just recently, I actually asked him to be my boyfriend. This is the fifth month that we've been together. We still are and I'm grateful for that. Anyways, as soon as we finished our tea, we headed back to his place. I layed down on the bed and shot playful glares at him.

"Jiiiiiiiiiin" I would start to bother him.

I would eventually enter my 'hyper' mode just to catch his attention. As usual, he would finally tackle me down and literally tape my mouth shut. After an hour or so he'd feel bad and untape my mouth, followed by a kiss. This time, it wasn't like that. Rather, he just glared at me and looked really annoyed for once. I felt bad and decided to calm down.

He walked into the restroom to shower. I decided to follow him into the restroom and hug him from behind before he undressed himself.

"Jin! I love you!' I would say happily and kiss him at his neck. 

He rolled his eyes and gave me a slight push.

I flinched.

"Can you get out? Please?"

". . . Arasso" I said and left the restroom.

What's up with him? Ever since we were accepted, he's been shoving me away. Why? I thought.

With that, I decided to leave and head for my own place. I left a note behind so that he wouldn't worry.

NOTE:

Hey Jin? Sorry for the intrusion and for whatever it is I did wrong. . . I didn't mean to annoy you so much or anything like that. Just know that I love you okay? And I'll see you tomorrow! Sleep well! 

 

xoxo - Kidoh, Jin Hyosang~ <3

---------------------------

---------------------------

A/N: Kidoh tops and Jin is underneath ahaaaaa. I need a life . . . subscribe and comment! I'll try being up to date and the chapters will be like paragraph long depending on what my co-author wants hers to be haha. some of these chapters will have POVs from Kidoh AND Jin's side but otherwise stated, it will always be in Kidoh POV if none is assumed in paranthesis.