Holiday Day 1.2!

A Love That Never Alters

 

 

“She seemed to be attacked by a mild asthma. Other than that, she’s perfectly fine.” Kikwang listened to the doctor’s explanation intently. “She needs a lot of rest so please avoid her from doing any heavy activity for now so she’ll recover smoothly. But I do recommend you to bring her for another check up at the hospital after you go back to Seoul though, to really know about her condition. As we’re just a small clinic, we couldn’t do any major check up.”

 

Asthma? She stopped having asthma for a good few years already. Why now ...? He was confused, eyes constantly darting to Hyosung, who was lying on the bed. She looked so fragile and pale right then with the breathing mask on, it terrified him.

 

They were allowed to be discharged not long after, and it was Choi-hyung who picked them up. The rest of the guys were back at the hotel room, after Hyosung was rushed to the hospital. Cradling her against him all the time, he was afraid to let go even for a second, afraid she might fall again. Hyosung didn’t even let go of her grip on him all the while back to their hotel, her head on his shoulder.

 

What’s wrong with you, Jung Hyosung?

He kissed her head and sighed.

 

 


 

“Onnie! Gwaenchanhayo? You freaked us out back there!” Jieun hugged Hyosung, almost in tears as they were greeted back at the hotel room. All of them had gathered in Secret’s room, lounging around while waiting for their return.

 

“Gwaenchanhayo. Yoerobun (Everyone), mianhe. I’ve caused so much trouble today,” Hyosung bowed to all of them, an apologetic frown on her face. “You guys should’ve proceeded with today’s plan, there’s no need to worry about me. I’m feeling much better now, really.”

 

“Pabo. You’d think we’ll enjoy it, knowing you’re sick? Your health concerns us more, arasso?” G.Na gave Hyosung a squeeze as she sat beside her.

 

“Yah, minchin yeoja (crazy woman). Don’t scare us like that, oh? Aish, so annoying.” HyunA rolled her eyes, but Hyosung could hear a twinge of relief in her voice which caused her to smile.

 

“Noona, can I take care of you tonight?” Woohyun’s concerned voice cut-in from behind.

 

ANDWAE!” They all yelled, unanimously.

The loudest was of course, Kikwang’s.

 

“A-Arasso, you guys don’t need to scream at me. Ah, apayo! What was that for? Ow!” Woohyun touched the spot on his head where he received a blow from Sunggyu.

 

“Okay, guys. Let’s go. Give Hyosung a room to breathe, she needs a rest,” Doojoon ruffled her hair and smiled. “Let’s play some game in our room tonight? Ka-ja. Goodnight, Hyosungie!”

 

“Andwae, I’m staying,” Kikwang announced suddenly, and everyone stopped mid-track. He held on to Hyosung closer to him, and gulped. “I have a confession to make.”

 

“Me and Hyosung ... we are back together again,” He finally confessed, breaking the silence.

 

All sets of eyes in the room were on him, and a collective amount of gasps were heard as Hyosung looked at him with surprise. It wasn’t surprising to see the B2ST boys and the Secret girls to applaud, as they’ve knew it all along.

 

“Jeongmal-yo?!” G.Na said in disbelief, forming a perfect O as she continued to stare at them both. She then playfully punched Kikwang’s arms before pinching both of Hyosung’s cheek. “Ah, jinja you kids. All this while under my nose! You guys are a bunch of sneaks! Congratulations!”

 

The rest of their reactions were more or less the same, and Hyosung could feel herself blushing profusely. Kikwang noticed it, so he pulled her closer before planting a kiss on her forehead just like he did that morning, in front of everyone. They went practically crazy, and Hyosung hid her reddened face in Kikwang’s chest as cheers and whistles filled the room.

 

HyunA and Woohyun, on the other hand didn’t receive the news well, as expected.

 

“Andwae! Andwae! Andwaeee!” HyunA threw a childish little tantrum as she was pushed out by Gayoon, who nodded apologetically.

 

“Noona, tell me this isn’t true. Am I not the only one for you? Noonaaa~” Woohyun’s voice trailed as an annoyed L pull him by the collar, exiting the room.

 

“Ya, why did you do that? Oh ottoke, I’m so embarrassed right now,” Hyosung finally said as everyone left, her face was beetroot from all the teasings.

 

“Wae-yo? You don’t like it?” Kikwang pretended to sound hurt, teasing her more.

 

“Ani! It’s just that ... oh!” She exclaimed, and hid her face back on his chest and bunched Kikwang’s shirt in her fists. Kikwang chuckled seeing her like this, it was just so cute he squeezed her playfully in his arms.

 

She then wrapped her hands around his waist, moving closer into the strong broadness of his chest that had always been her place for security and calmness. “Gomawo. And mianhe, I didn’t mean to worry you like that today.”

 

“Don’t scare me like that again, arasso? Please, take care of your health.” Kikwang gathered her body closer, and gave it a light squeeze. Her body felt fragile against his large form, so he held her with care. “Come on, let’s get you to bed for a rest.”

 

“Andwae, I’m not sleepy.” Hyosung muffled into his t-shirt. “I know, let’s join them playing games. I’m feeling much better now, honest!”

 

“Hyosung-ah, jebal. Just rest for the night, arasso?” Kikwang pleaded as he looked down into her eyes, his brows creased.

 

“Kikwang-ah, jebal. Let’s go and join them, oh?” Hyosung pouted, as she stared stubbornly into his eyes. “Please ...? For me ...?”

 

“Aigo ya. Arasso arasso,” Already knowing this from previous experience, Kikwang agreed to her in defeat. He could never say no when she started to act all cutesy, no matter how hard he tried. He pinched her nose. “Ah, things I do to make you happy.”

 

Hyosung jumped excitedly in his embrace, and stuck her tongue out at him. “I want us to have fun this holiday, not cooped up in bed all day long. Arasso? Okay, I want to go get shower first. Permission to go, captain!”

 

With that Hyosung ran to the bathroom, leaving Kikwang alone in the living room. Looking around, Kikwang decided to put away Hyosung’s stuff. He guessed right when he entered the master bedroom, seeing her GumWang on the bed. As he was putting her stuff back in her bag, multiple packets of medicines fell out. He wondered what they were as he examined each packet of pills.

 

Is Hyosung sick ...? Kikwang heart skipped a beat at the thought. Andwae, it can’t be. Can it ...?

 

He took one of the pills and hid it in his pocket, decided to look it up later. He then went out of her room, and waited for her.

 

 


 

Catching her sight in the large bathroom mirror, Hyosung touched her face and was horrified how pale she looked. She stared at her reflection for a moment longer, before placing one hand on the mirror as her heart beats frantically against her chest. Tears stung her eyes all of a sudden.

 

Andwae... I can’t let them see me like this. No one should.

No one.

 

She slid to the floor, and sobbed quietly, afraid Kikwang might hear her. No one should hear her. No one should know. Wiping her tears away, she made up her mind to fully forget about her sickness and enjoy this precious holiday.

 

Before returning to Seoul and proceed on with her therapy.

 

 


 

They joined the rest of the members an hour later even though Doojoon insisted Hyosung to get a rest, but Hyosung stubbornly refused as she said she still wanted to join them no matter what. Kikwang only managed to shrug it off, knowing how head-strong she could be.

 

Choi-hyung made another BBQ party at the balcony to their surprise, saying it’ll be a waste to throw all the good food he made. Woohyun seemed to be in a good mood again, although he constantly came up to Hyosung and pretended to be heart-broken all over again and sang “Come Back Again” to her, which caused Kikwang to get agitated and chased him around. She sat on the bench, ignoring the chase when HyunA came and sat beside her. Oh no, please ...

 

“HyunA, jebal. I don’t want ...”

 

“I’m happy for you.” HyunA cut in suddenly, stopping a surprised Hyosung as she continued on gazing elsewhere. “I’ve always know, you know. That, he’ll never love anyone else except you. I guess I was just ... hoping that he would, but I guess it won’t happen anyway eh?”

 

“HyunA, I ...”

“Am sorry? You shouldn’t. I am the one who should. Mianhe.”

“Uhm ... oh.”

 

“I guess I’m just tired of waiting for something that’ll never happen.” HyunA sighed with a twinge of sadness in her voice. “Anyway, I’m warning you. If you ever let him go again, I’ll make sure that you’ll never get him back. Arasso? Ugh, all this mushy talk is giving me headache. And I’m saying this because it’s ... no fun to not have someone to bicker with. That’s all. Daaa!”

 

HyunA jumped off the bench and joined the DDR team, leaving Hyosung staring after her. She felt ... at ease for some reason, she didn’t know why. Perhaps because, HyunA’s talking to her again? Whatever it was, but she felt at peace.

 

They had much fun playing truth or dare, as they formed a circle around the swimming pool. Dongwoo and Dongwoon, or the Dong brothers like how they like to call them, were forced to dress up like a woman after both failed at their dare game. Dongwoo was surprisingly pretty for a guy, after the girls were done putting the make ups on them mean while Dongwoon ... not so much. Thanks to his big build, he accidentally ripped Zinger’s dress up to his waist which caused an uproar of laughter amongst them, almost closing to tears.

 

As the party came to an end exactly at midnight, Doojoon proposed to camp under the stars at the balcony after they helped Choi-hyung cleaned up the area. L was serenading all of them to sleep as he strummed a beautiful melody from his guitar, singing to 4Men’s I Can’t Forget.

 

Yoseob was already snoring in his sleeping bag, constantly rolling to Junhyung who was at his side, on the phone with Hara. He had to use his foot to stop Yoseob from rolling into the swimming pool, but failed. Everything was in chaos for a while as Doojoon jumped to Yoseob’s rescue, and eventually everyone decided to sleep inside. Except the two love birds.

 

“Yah, you guys better not do anything or else!” Doojoon playfully teased, causing the two to get embarrassed.

 

“Yah! W-What are you talking about? We’re not going to do anything! Yah!” Doojoon ran before Kikwang could push him inside the water. “Ah, crazy man!”

 

Laughing, Hyosung then stood up and walked to the railing as she stared up at the night sky. It was painted with twinkling stars that surrounded the moon which was shining brightly against it. It ached her heart in a weird way, to see how beautiful they were. She could hear the wave breaking as it hit the sea shore, and it brought her peace.

 

A pair of hands suddenly encircled her waist and pulled her against him, and Hyosung knew instantly who it was as she leaned back against Kikwang, feeling more at peace as his sense of security enveloped her.

 

“Beautiful,” Kikwang whispered, as if sharing the same thoughts.

“Hmmm,” She hummed back, as a matter of fact, smiling.

 

They stood there in each other’s arms, in silence, enjoying the cool and fresh breeze blowing around as it gives them the tranquil atmosphere.

 

“Kittee, can you promise me something?”

“Mmm?”

“Can we not keep any secrets from each other?”

“Oh? Mmm. Yakso.” She released their entwined hands and point out her pinky finger to him. Kikwang smiled and joined their pinky fingers together. “Yakso!”

 

“Kittee,” Kikwang whispered again.

 

“Mmm? What is it, Kikwang-ah?” She nudged him playfully. “You seemed to have a lot in mind today.”

 

“Ah, nothing,” Kikwang hesitated, as if reluctant to ask. Hyosung stared at him questioningly. “I’m just sleepy. Let’s go sleep. You need to rest, arasso?”

 

“Ka-ja, my princess. Your humble servant is ready to serve you,” Hyosung chuckled as he released her, stepping a step back and bowed to her formally. He then twirled her around, and they did a silly little waltz before lying down in their sleeping bag. It was large enough to fit both of them.

 

Hyosung snuggled closer to Kikwang, head resting upon his arm, which was securely wrapped around her. Yawning, she could feel sleep slowly creeping in. “Goodnight, Kikwang-ah. Saranghae.”

 

“Goodnight, Hyosung-ah. Saranghae,” With that, Kikwang leaned in to kiss her so soft and sweet she could feel the rest of her insides melt. Breaking the kiss, they shared an Eskimo kiss and moment of glowing warmness until he had to ruin it. “I hope your snore won’t keep me awake.”

 

“Yah, I do not snore,” she replied sleepily, sticking her tongue out at him. He pinched her nose and that had her giggling before another yawn took over. His arms drew her flushed against him and she wrapped her arms around him once again, warming up the rest of her body quite nicely.

 

“You know, my feet are cold.”

 

Hyosung gave a cheeky albeit bleary smile, wiggling her legs closer to his pajama pant clad ones under the blankets, and was rewarded with his rich chuckle in her ear.

 

“Yes, I know that too” he answer, slipping his feet over her chilled ones and getting their legs entangled at the same time.

 

“Better?”

 

“Muchly,” she replied, turning her face up from where she was tucked under his chin to give him another heart warming kiss. “Thank you, Kwangie.”

 

“You know I’d do anything for you,” Kikwang sighed and she felt his lips move from kissing her forehead tenderly to planting soft kisses in her hair as he held her close, and she never felt more loved or cherished than in that moment.

 

“I know you would,” She whispered in the same all knowing way he used earlier, always knowing just what she needed.

 

Hyosung pressed a small kiss to Kikwang’s collar bone before fluttering her eyelashes a few times and finally letting sleep overtake her, letting his steady breathing swept her away into dreamland.

 

After a while of watching her sleep, Kikwang finally deciced to do so as well. Planting one last soft kiss in her hair, he gathered her closer before succumbing to it.

 

Goodnight, Hyosungie.

 

 

 

 



 

Earth to readers, earth to readers. Roger.

Another updates! Hope you'll enjoy it.

Gomawo!

^^