Holiday Day 0.1!

A Love That Never Alters

 

 

 “Onnie, irreona! We’re here!”

 

Zinger’s excited voice woke her from the deep slumber. Cracking one eye opened, Hyosung rolled her head up unpleasantly, her neck stiff from sleeping in the flight and in the van. She stretched her tired body and lazily make her way out and just tagged along with the girls, who were already far in front, in dazed. She suddenly bumped into someone and fell down.

 

“Ah booya! Watch where you’re going!” That annoyed female voice was so familiar to her, so she looked up. She was about to say sorry when she saw who she bumped into. What the ...

 

“Oh, han beonman bwajuseyo (give me a break)! You?!” HyunA stared at Hyosung in disbelief, with both hands on her hips. “Goodness. Ya, geumanhe (stop it). Are you still stalking my Kikwang? Neo, tong jeongmal jagguna (You are so cheap)!”

 

Hyosung could feel her anger flared up, she was already annoyed with the fact she bumped into her, and now the insult. She took a deep breath and count mentally to three to cool it down. She wasn’t in the mood for any cat-fights. Before she could answer, a female voice cut in.

 

“Kim Hyun Ah! Watch your mouth! Aish, jinjja! Hyosung-ah, are you okay?” It was G.Na, who rushed to her and helped her up. Trailing behind was Gayoon, who had the dissatisfied look on her face as she glared at HyunA. She put on a smile, and took G.Na’s hand. Dusting off her backside, she hugged both of them. HyunA looked daggers at her, but she rolled her eyes at her back. I seriously don’t have time for you, bimbo.

 

“Onnie! Gayoon-ah! It’s so good to see you guys here!” Hyosung said with genuine smile, although she felt tired but she was happy to see them again.

 

“Me too! Ah, it’s been a while since I hang out with you! I was looking forward for this holiday break when Hong-hyung said he’ll be inviting Secret and Infinite boys too!” G.Na did a mini happy dance at the spot while holding Hyosung’s hands. Hyosung could feel her excitement levelling up, knowing that Kikwang’s here too but she didn’t show it.

 

“Me three! It seriously has been a while! Anyway, I'm sorry for the way HyunA acted. Aigo ya. Onnie, are you sick? Why are you getting thinner? And you look pale.” Gayoon eyed her worriedly, as she patted Hyosung’s cheek.

 

“Ah, ani. I-I’m just tired, and probably the endless photoshoot is taking a toll on me.” She stuttered, trying to conceal her surprise. Hyosung was taken aback with Gayoon’s comment. Ommo, is it showing?

 

“Aw, poor you. Gwaechanhayo! That’s the purpose for this holiday break! I hope it’ll help you to regain your health back!” Gayoon said cheerfully, and Hyosung just smiled as a reply. I hope so too ...

 

“Aigo, can we like skip all this mushy-ness? It’s making me gag, oh.” HyunA, who was ignored since just now, interjected from behind. G.Na gave her a warning stare, and HyunA let out an annoyed sigh. “Ah, whatever. I’m going back to the hotel room. Bye.”

 

Hyosung watched as she strutted off to the lift and disappeared. She shook her hatred off, and rejoiced again with the two. It’s not worth it, she thought. Jieun, Zinger and Sunhwa joined her right after they checked in. They went together to their room, which turned out to be on the same level and right in front of each other.

 

This'll be so much fun!

 


 


 

 

“This is daeeebak! We can have slumber party then!” Sunhwa squealed as they entered their room, which caused them to stop dead in their track. Speechless, they walked around and explored every inch of it.

 

*Their room is more or less like B2ST's, so please recapped it back if you want to know how it's like! ^^

 

“OMMO! Look at the master bedroom!” Sunhwa pointed to it, wide agape. She whirled around and squint her eyes at Hyosung. “Onnie, I know you’ll claim it as yours, but not today. Let’s play rock, paper, scissors to see who’ll have that room!”

 

“Bwo? Aish, jinjja this little brat. Arasso, but no rematch!” Hyosung smirked.

 

“Gawi, bawi ... po! Po! Po! OFFFF YEEES! I WIN!” Hyosung screamed happily as she ran to jump on the bed, leaving an unsatisfied Sunhwa and Jieun behind. Zinger won the second round, so she took the second master bedroom, which left Jieun and Sunhwa to sleep at the twin-bedded room.

 

 

Two hours later ....

 

“Onnie, I don’t feel good having HyunA around. She’s such an evil witch, how dare she did that to you just now!” Sunhwa looked at Hyosung as the four them lay on Hyosung’s bed after refreshing themselves. Hyosung sighed.

 

“I know, I feel the same too. But, let’s try not to start a fight. I’m really tired of it already, jinjja. She’s not worth it to ruin our holiday, arasso?” Hyosung lay back on the bed with her eyes close and inhaled deeply. “I’m not here to be depressed.”

 

“Arasso, onnie.” They all answered in unify, then Jieun looked at Hyosung. “You look pale these past days, and you seem to get tired easily. Onnie, are you sick?”

 

“Ani, I think I haven’t been sleeping much that’s all. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine once we get to really have a break. Okay?” Hyosung answered calmly and pats on Jieun hands. She had determine to control her emotions whenever people ask about her well being, not wanting anyone to know that she was suffering. Thinking about it suddenly made her choked, and she fought back her tears.

 

God, please let me be strong to face this ordeal. Please.

 

 


 


 

 

They all ended up sleeping on the same bed, like they always would as they were used to sleeping side by side. Hyosung couldn’t even sleep a wink as she thought about her sickness, considering how fatigued she was just now. Slowly creeping out of the duvet, she pulled the blanket up to Zinger’s chin and tucked it around her tenderly before she tiptoed outside.

 

Stepping into the entertainment room, she found it well lit, the bright wood gave her a cozy feeling inside. She slowly made her way to the piano, and sat on the chair. The sea breeze blew softly around her from the large window as she absorbed the tranquility of the night.

 

She softly brushed her fingers on the keys as memories kicked in, when Dongwoon taught her and Kikwang how to play the piano. She has always been a fast learner, so she ended up teaching Kikwang instead not long after. She really treasured the memory, as it was the mark of their relationship when Kikwang proposed to her. She remembered the day when Kikwang presented her Yiruma’s Love Me piece, after hours long of practicing with Dongwoon like he claimed, and how touched she was that she cried after listening to it.

 

Closing her eyes, her fingers pressed on the keys and glided on as she played the song.

 

Yiruma - Love Me

(PS: Play this song as you read this! Hehe)

 

When the piece came to an end, she felt something warm rolled down her cheek, and realized it was her tears. She slowly broke down into tears, before continuing with another piece. Yiruma’s Kiss The Rain can be heard as she played on.

 

Yiruma's Kiss The Rain

(PS: Play this song as you read this! Hehe)

 

Her pinky finger lingered on the last note, as she was lost in thoughts, her tears drying up on her cheeks. Get a grip, Hyosung-ah. Jebal. Silence filled the room as the sound of piano faded away, and Hyosung wiped her face before heading to the balcony. The night sky was so breath-taking, it made her heart wrench as she closed her eyes and take everything in. Appa, I’m really scared. Will I make it through this … ?

 

She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts when Kikwang came to her mind. She just remembered that her phone had been off the whole day! She quietly tiptoed inside the room, and ransacked through her tote bag. No wonder she didn’t bother checking it, she just remembered it was broken. She accidentally dropped it when they rushed to the photo-shoot this morning, and it smashed pretty badly. They didn’t even have the time to replace it, as they were dashed to the airport right after. Augh, why is everything against me today!

 

Flustered, she put on her white sweater and three quarter pants, wrapped her Gumwang around her neck and made her way out quietly to the beach. There, she took off her sandals and soak her feet in the cool sand. With the sea breeze blowing softly around her, and the quite splashes of the wave seemed to calm her down, and it put a smile on her face. The moon was shining brightly above her too, giving her a clear view of her surroundings.

 

Hyosung was stunned when someone’s hands covered her eyes, and her ninja side took over. She instantly grabbed that person and did a somersault him/her to the ground. She almost stomp on him/her, when the person screamed as he/she covered their face.

 

“Andwae! Geuman, kittee!” Rolling on the ground in pain, he scrambled away from Hyosung to avoid being beaten up again. He forgot the rules on not to scare her. “Ah, appayo …”

 

“Aaaah! Kikwang-ah!” Hyosung cried, realizing who it was and hurried to Kikwang’s aid. Cradling him in her arms on the sand, she punched him. “Ya pabo! Why did you scare me like that! You know this would happen right! Ohhh, ottokke…!”

 

“I forgot, mianhee kittee …” Kikwang smiled, despite the pain, as he enjoyed being in her arms again. “Don’t be angry, jebal.” He pouted, trying to win her sympathy.

 

“Aigo. You scare me there, you know! Aish. Apayo? Where does it hurt? Here? Here?” Kikwang snickered as he witnessed Hyosung getting worried over him, reaching all parts of his body. “Ya, why are you laughing? Tell me, where does it hurt?”

 

Kikwang sat up, and took her hands as he directed it above his heart, with a pretend hurt expression on his face. “Here. It hurts here.” Hyosung just stared at their entwined hands as she try to digest what he meant by that. “W-Wae yo …?”

 

“It’s because I miss you so much that it hurts. And, seeing you right here right now. It hurts, because I feel like my heart is about to explode.” Kikwang continued, trying to not break into smiles as he played around with her. He could see her cheeks getting red under the moon light with her eyes widen, and he always loved the fact that he caused that. “Just kidding. Saranghae, kitte!” He gave her his eye-smile, and kissed her cheeks.

 

“Ahhh, booya!” She hit him again softly in the arm, and covered her face in embarrassment. Kikwang peeked down, with his smile still lingering on his face, he moved closer to her. He slowly probed through her fingers and open it one by one, caught her staring through it. “Don’t be angry, I was just teasing you baby.”

 

“Ani, I’m not angry …” she replied, her cheeks still burning and she turned away from him. They were still getting used to be around each other again, hence the shyness between them. Kikwang smiled, and slowly encircled his hands around her waist and pull her closer. She slowly entwined her hands with his, leaning back on him.

 

“Hyosung-ah, bogoshipoyo. Jinjja bogoshipoyo.” Kikwang took a deep breath, taking in her cinnamon-like scent that was making his head light.  “Where have you been all morning? I tried calling you, but there wasn’t any dial-tone.”

 

“Ah, mianhe. My phone is broken, I accidentally smashed it this morning. Ah, nothing’s going right these past days. I’m glad that we’re given this holiday break, if not I think I might go crazy.”

 

“Smashed it? Ah wae? Are you angry at me? Hehe. Kidding. Aigo, my poor girlfriend. You are so stressed. Hm, don’t worry. I’ve planned something for us to do this holiday. Smile please?” Kikwang gave Hyosung a playful squeeze, and was relieved to hear her giggle right after nodding.

 

They sat and talked at the beach for hours, at times playfully chasing each other around, when they finally settled down in each other’s arms not realizing that the sky was starting to turn orange. “Oh! It’s almost morning. Look!” Hyosung pointed to the horizon, and Kikwang looked up with his chin resting on top of her head. The sun was slowly rising. “Yehpeudah!” they both whispered, as they enjoyed the sight in silence. Hyosung didn’t realize how tired she was when sleep finally kicked in, and she dozed off on Kikwang’s shoulder.

 

Kikwang felt her soft breath on his shoulder, and her body finally relaxing. Hugging her closer, he let her sleep there a moment longer, lulling her by singing softly as he witness the sun shone on the mother earth.

 

Sweet dreams, my love.

 

 



 

New update!

Okay, I'm sorry if this chapter seemed rushed. Mianhe!

BAHAHA. Okay, I don't hate HyunA but being a hardcore KiSung shipper makes me aggitated whenever I came across article about Kikwang and HyunA. Hence, I make her the bad girl here. LOLOLOL /bricked.

Gomawo to those who've read so far!

I love you guys!

<3

 

 

PS: Blame Dongwoon for posting the video of him playing on Yiruma's piece. I've listened to Yiruma's before, but it has been a while since I did, so listening to it back makes me explore more of his songs and wahlah. The idea of Hyosung playing piano. lol. Okay, I don't know why I'm rambling about this.

/bricked.