Holiday Day 1.0!

A Love That Never Alters

 

 

Hyosung felt a soft caress on her cheek, a soft kiss followed next as a familiar voice whispered in her ears.

 

“Kittee, irreona sleepy head.”

 

Hyosung slowly rose out of the fog of sleep with contented sigh and quickening heart. “Kikwang?” She murmured sleepily, squinting against the morning light as Kikwang’s smiling face came into focus, just a mere inch away.

 

“Good morning beautiful,” He whispered as he lovingly brushed a stray hair from her forehead. A shy contented smile spread across Hyosung’s face as they stared at each other longer. Waking in each other’s arms seemed to be a habit of theirs lately, not that she’s complaining. “Good morning handsome,” she pinched his nose and rest her head back on his shoulder, still trying to regain full focus.

 

“What time is it?” She sighed, as she played around with their entwined fingers and yawned. Kikwang’s embrace was so warm, she felt like not wanting to wake up and just sleep in it.

 

“Molla, but I think we need to head back to our room. The members might do a search party if we don’t.” He replied, looking sleepy just like her. “Ka-ja?”

 

“My poor Kwangie. Mianhe, I fell asleep just now.” Hyosung placed her hands on Kikwang’s cheeks and squeeze it. Kikwang leaned onto her hands, and held it with his as he closed his eyes, he sighed. “Gwaenchanhayo. I love watching you sleep, it put my heart at peace. Next time, it’s my turn arasso?”

 

Pinching his nose playfully again, Hyosung stood up lazily and offered her hands to Kikwang. Hyosung assumed it was just short of eight o’clock, but it seemed much too bright for it to be true. The beach appeared to be empty too, only one jogger that just passed by them not a while ago. Hand in hand, they enjoyed basking in the morning sun as they walked back to the hotel.

 

 

“BUSTEEED!”

 

 

Hyosung was so taken aback from the loud yell, that she gave the person a round-house kicked the next second.

 

“Ah booya! Look what you did, pabo!” Kikwang could only manage to laugh as he looked down at Yoseob, who doubled over on the ground, writhing in pain. Jieun joined him on the ground, trying to content her laughter.

 

“Aaaah! Seobie! Mianhe!” Hyosung ran to his side and helped him sat up. “Aigo ya, why do you guys love to give me heart-attack, oh! Apayo? Mianhe! Mianhe!”

 

“Hyosung-ah, you haven’t change at all. Aigo, my tummy,” Yoseob wheezed as the pain slowly fade away.

 

“What are you guys doing here anyway?” Kikwang asked. “And why are you guys together?”

 

“Ask yourself, Kwangie. We’re looking for you guys of course. I bumped into him at the lobby, and he was searching for you."  Jieun replied, still snickering as she helped Yoseob up. "You both went out at midnight, and didn’t return. What do you expect?”

 

“We didn’t expect to see you with Hyosung though.” Yoseob added in, wriggling his brows at them. “YOU ARE BUSTED!”

 

Hyosung couldn’t help but blushed at the situation, biting her lips to stop the urging feel to run and hide. Grinning sheepishly, Kikwang encircled his hand on her waist, pulled her to him before kissing a surprised Hyosung on her head. Hyosung wish the ground would swallow her right now, when both Yoseob and JiEun excitedly cheered and do silly dance around them.

 

“Awww, onnie is shy!” Jieun teased furthermore, causing her to go beetroot and unconsciously hid her face on Kikwang’s shoulder.

 

“Ya, guys. Geumanhae, or she’ll bust her taekwando moves on you again.” Kikwang warned jokingly, and then he squeezed Hyosung lightly.

 

“Ah arasso, arasso. Hyosung-ah, mianhe!” Yoseob laughed. “Hyosung-ah, sorry but I need to borrow Kwangie just for a while. Doojoon wanted to discuss about today’s trip!”

 

“Ah, gwaenchanhayo. I’m heading back to the room anyway,” Hyosung replied, her bashful smile pasted on her face. The four of them made their way to the lift, and it turned out that they were sharing the same floor. And right next to each other.

 

“Ah daeeebak! Someone is so going to enjoy this holiday!” Yoseob’s voice trailed as he entered B2ST's room. Jieun squealed, and ran inside, to spill the beans Hyosung suspect. Hyosung just stared at Kikwang, who was as surprised as her.

 

“Choi-hyung!” they both said, and laughed.

 

“Okay, I better go shower now. You, get some sleep arasso. Anyeong.” Hyosung pecked Kikwang’s lips shyly and ran to her room, leaving Kikwang with a goofy grin on his face.

 

Is it possible to fall so in love, again and again?

Because that was how he felt right then.

 

 

 

 



 

Anyeong!

A short update!

Hope you guys enjoy it! ^^

 

PS: Yes, I seem to like using the "daeeebak" catchphrase a lot lately. Heh. Heh. Heh.