The New Beginning

A Love That Never Alters

 

Hyosung shook her head, trying to stop herself from wandering into the past. A year has gone by since the incident, she should really stop dwelling on it. Probably because it's winter now. Winter reminded her of Kikwang, no matter how hard she wouldn't want to. Call her stupid for not moving on, but her heart seemed to only save a spot for him.

 

Hyosung sighed as she walked down the park -- her peaceful sanctuary and she absolutely love it here. This is where she would be whenever her head was in a mess. She even found a secret hideout after much exploring around. Smiling at the thought, she walked towards her favourite spot in the park.  It was only a small field by the now frozen lake, nothing visibly special but she absolutely adores it. The hideout isolate her from the outside world, which was what she needed living a life as in idol. She made her way to the huge oak tree which climbed up to good couple of metres above, and just stood there as she take in the view.

 

Being there just reminded her of Kikwang. They used to spend a whole chunk of times together here, whenever they find a time that is. Living a life as in idol robbed away most of your time, so this was where they would meet when they had it even if it was only for ten minutes. She would always miss his presence here with her.

 

She exited the hideout not long after, just remembering that she had a gathering to attend. Hyosung was so deeply in thought, she didn't see the incoming snowball heading towards her. Before she can even react, it splat squarely on her face leaving her reeling backward and fell into the thick snow. From a far, roars of laughter can be heard coming towards her.

 

"Oh my god, did you see the look on her face?!" Min hollered, couldn't stop her tears from escaping as she tried to content her laughter upon seeing Hyosung shocked expression. Joining her was Jieun, Zinger, Sunhwa, G.Na, and Joon who were already laughing their asses off on the floor.

 

"Yah! You crazy woman! Ptuihh... pfffftttuih!" Hyosung screamed, trying her best to spit out the remaining of the snow that got inside . Scrambling on her feet, she sprint towards Min who was already on her heels away from her.

 

"H-Hey, Jeon Hyosung! Sorry! I won't do it again! Yah! Stop it!" wailed Min, who was already pinned to the ground by Hyosung with one hand full of snow. Without any mercy, Hyosung splat it on Min's face and laugh her head off. With that, she stood up and gave Min the "peace" sign. Min was cursing profusely as she really hate it when her hair got messed up. Helping Min up, she couldn't help but laugh as Min pretended to look distraught.

 

"You mess up my hair once again, I'll make sure you'll see your precious Gumwang at the bottom of the lake. Got that?! Ugh, whoever thought snow could taste so horrible." Min exclaimed, as she wipe the snow out of her face.

 

"Never ever mess with the Jun Hyosung cause this is what you'll get," she smirked and winked. "And don't you dare touch my Gumwang, or it'll be worse than this. Take my word for it,"

 

"Yah, you two. Can't you guys live a day without chewing each other out? Seriously, I'm famished! Let's go eat already! Ppallii~" said Joon, pouting his bottom lips out like a kid.

 

"All right all right. Let's go. I'm famished as well, I think I can eat a horse. Let's go!" With that, they strolled away from the park and head to the nearest pizza parlour.

 

 


So, that's the end of my first official chapter!

What do you guys think of it? Good, bad, horrible? It'll be a pleasure to have some critics to this.

Thank you!