Chapter 7

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(That Night)

(FLASHBACK)

"Yes,my daughter."The man looked at the girl in front of him with a smirk.His eyes fixed at the girl's fist,noticing some of her veins arise."Heh,tough one,aren't you?"

"Have to."

"Really?what's for?"

"To destroy a bastard like you."Min Ah gritted her teeth.She really wanted to just jump towards the man and beat him until dead,but she did not.Her mind always thinking of Jaejoong first.Her first priority are Jaejoong.

The man just ignored the girl."Yaa~isn't wonderful that we meet again?like this?"He smiled and smirked yet once again at the same time.

"To hell it's wonderful.It's sick.Just seeing you is sick."

"How lovely of you to say that."

"Yeah,isn't?then,should I show you on how much I 'love' you?"She smirked."Trust me,it's not going to be that long."

"Heh,sarcastic,I see?"

"No.It's original."

They both glared at each other.One with blazing eyes,while another one are just putting up with the other.

"Stop trying to drift away from my actual subject will you?"The man hissed.He stepped forward,towering the small girl as he glared at her."Where is he?"He whispered in a low deep tone,trying to intimidated the other..

Just hearing and feeling the so-called-father breath were hitting her on the face,make her cringed in disgust and her blood boiling up.Her knuckles on her side already turned to white as she was trying really hard to not beat the man in front of her.She glared at him with so much hate in her eyes.

"There's no need for you to know,isn't?"

"This girl-!"

"God damn it,just get lost will you?!"She shouted,making the man eyes widen,but only to put a smug smile on his face afterward.

"If I don't?what are you going to do,then?huh,brat?"

"I'm going to burn you in hell.!"

"Ah?really?and how po-"

"Don't take my words lightly.When I said I will,I'll definitely do it."

"Then,I will anticipate it?"He smirked as he started walking circling around her."I see..you're no different with me,isn't?always had that temper in you."He stopped right in front of her and backed away just slightly,making sure there was a gap between them."My blood surely flowing in your body.Ahh~how exciting."

That was it.Min Ah could not hold it back anymore.It was already exceed her limit.Her head snapped up to glared at the man before she jumped forward,grabing his collar and twisting it,as her eyes were blazing in soo much hatred and rage.

"Shut that damn mouth of yours!I'm not like you!you're a beast!a devil!"Her hold's on her father collar tightened every time she spoke a word,making the man choked out for air.She brought up her right fist,ready to landed it on the man's face,only to stop midway.Whatever it was,she did not wanted to be seen same like her father.That was the thing she despise the most.

"Heh,hesitating?why?"Yet again he smirked,looking that the girl could not even threw a punch on him."Aren't you going to punch me?"He glanced over at the girl's fist,trying to provoked her."Go on then.Why?weren't you going to-"

"I won't do it.I'm not like you."She hissed and let go of him harshly."I'm not you."She glared at him one last time before she her heels and walked away.But then,she stopped her pace half way only to warned the old man."I swear if anything happen to him,I'll kill you Bang Yong Shin."

The man spit on the floor."How beautiful the siblings relationship you two have isn't?"He hissed.

"Mark my wor-"

"I wonder what would happen,if he find out the truth?"

"..."Min Ah just clenched her hand to a tight fist,hearing all the man's word.It was true though,what her father had said.What would happened if Jaejoong knew the truth?On how did his mother died..

"Don't you want to let him meet with his relative?I know where is-"

"You don't."She turned back around and faced him."Don't think I'll fall for it.If it's true that he have any relative,I'll look for she or he myself."


(END OF FLASHBACK)


Min Ah could not helped but to sighed heavily as she remembered back the incident between her and her father.Or rather,their father."Is it true he have other relative?"She stared blankly at the wall in front of her,tryng really hard to think back if she had somehow left out something.

"If there's,then...I'll look for it."



◄--❊--►


'Aish...should I ask him for a help?' Jaejoong asked himself as he kept on going back and forth in front of Yunho's room.'Should I,or shouldn't?' He stopped his pace and stared at the door for a few minutes,still having a battle inside of his head.'Should I?' He bit on his lower lips,feeling uncertain.

Realising that he has been thinking too much,Jaejoong shook his head slightly and threw out all of the thoughts he were having aside.He mentally scolded himself as to why did he acted like this,despite they both already are married with each other.He took a deep breath and reached out his hand,only to hold onto the door knob as he let out a shaky breath.

'You can do it,Kim Jaejoong!' He chanedt to himself before knocking on the door with his other hand.

First knock.

...

Second knock.

...

Third knock.

...

Hearing there was no answer from the older,he furrowed his eyebrows in question as to where would his husband be."Where did he go?"He waited for a few more minutes as he kept on calling for the other, but it was still the same.Deciding that he would only get a same respond,he pushed the door knob downward and pushed the door a little bit,making it opened slightly ajar.He peek his head inside the older's room,to see whether the older are there or not.To his disappointment,there were no shadow of the older's in the room.He could saw the room was pitch black and there are not even a single light been switched on in the room.Looking at this,he slowly,carefully stepped his legs inside.


"Y-Yunho?"He called for him again.

..

"Are y-you there?"

..

Still,there was no answer.

Upon this,Jaejoong could not helped but to felt slightly scared and a bit frustrated not knowing where his husband could be.The fact that the older said this mansion are haunted,did not helped him either.There were no way it would.

"W-where is he?.."He continue pacing around the room,trying to look for his husband's figure.

Just then,he noticed that there was another door inside his husband's room and it was slightly opened and there were seen a dim light illuminating the whole room.He slowly walked towards the room,thinking somehow that the older were there.He tried calling for the older once again,just to make sure his guess.

"Y-Yunho?"

Upon hearing his wife were calling for him,Yunho stopped doing his works for awhile and looked up at the door."Em?"He raised an eyebrow.

"There you are.."Jaejoong let out a relief sigh as there was a small smile appeared on his face.

"What?are you looking for me?"Yunho pointed towards himself and his wife just nodded."Why?"

"W-well.."Jaejoong blushed as he slowly stepped in inside the study's room,revealing he was still in his wedding dress.He looked down on the floor as he was too embarrassed to face his husband."I-I need your h-help.."

"What is it?"

"I...I can't reach the z-zipper.."

Looking at his wife's red face,Yunho could not helped but to stiffled his laugh,totally enjoying himself as his mind think,'how adorable'.He brought up his right hand and covered his mouth,making as thought as he was coughing,but in reality he did not.He cleared out his throat,decided to teased the younger more."So?what do you want me to do?"He smirked and leaned his back comfortably on the chair.

"I...you..."

"What? I can't hear you."

"You...c-can y-you h-help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter