Chapter 19

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaejoong?what's wrong?"Yunho ask as he glance to look at his wife who's had a worried face on him pacing back and forth in the room.He's been noticing that his wife keep on calling someone for the past few hours.He wonder who is it that his wife is trying to reach for.'Is it some any other guy?'He shook his head and mentally curse himself.'So,what if he is?it's not like I-..ah damn..well,I can't say that I don't feel anything towards him either..' He sigh."What am I thinking.."He mumble.

"Please pick up my call.."The younger bit his lower lips as worried engulf him.

He stop typing and look up at his wife over his computer screen."Yah.."

Hearing that Yunho been calling out for him,he just look over at his husband not saying a thing while his handphone is still in his hold's on his right ear.At this time,he doesn't have any time to deal with his husband.Not that he don't want,but it just he can't.Right now,the younger is more important than any thing.He turn back his attention towards his cellphone and start dialling back the number.Just as he about to press the call button,there's a call came through.He frown and his eyebrows knit together looking at the number."Who's this?I never seen this number before..?"

"Who's that?"

"I..don't know.."He pause for a bit before he answer the call."Yes?who's this?"

"Is this Jaejoong?no,I mean..Mr.Kim,Min Ah's brother?"

"Ah,yes..w-who's this?"

"I'm Injoon,her friend.."He pause for a bit,somehow hesitating."I-is M-Min Ah okay?"

"Eh?o-okay?what do you mean by that?"

"E-eh?a..ah.."Injoon grit his teeth,cursing himself.',of course he didn't know anything about this.!She wouldn't even let him know about this..!'

"I-Injoon?why?i-is there something happen to her?"

The younger can sense that the nervousness and worry in the older voice.To not make things worse,Injoon know he had to lie at this point,in order for their secret to still be kept as a secret."Ahahaha..no.I'm just asking,since she was sulking with me at the school just now.She even left me behind and stomp on her way back."

Hearing that,Jaejoong become somehow relax a bit.But still,the worries is still there.Nevertheless,he thought there's something happen at the girl,but there's seem to be nothing.He's glad.He chuckle."Ah..is that so?"He smile."How cute,knowing she sulking and stomping on her way back home.."


"Yeah..so,is she okay now?"

"About that..I didn't know,since she's not living with me.But,let me just call her and I will let you know?"

Even when he had lied at the older,he can still hear the worried in him.He bit his lower lips,thinking is this is the right thing to do?"Ah...i-it's okay.Don't bother yourself.Then,if you didn't mind,I'm going first since I had something to do.."

"Ah..yes,of course.Bye Injoon and take care.."

"..yes."Their call ended.

"Who's that?"Yunho approach Jaejoong from behind and peer over his shoulder to look at his wife cellphone screen .To this sudden closeness,it makes Jaejoong jumped in suprise while there's faint blush seen on his cheeks.Seeing this,he smirk.'Ah..indeed..' "Still blushing,eh?"

"S-shut up."Jaejoong hiss and sit back on the couch,following by his husband."I'm not in the mood Yunho."He sigh as he stare at the glowing screen in his hold's.

"What's wrong?why are sighing?"

"It's Min Ah.."He close his eyes as he rest his head on his husband shoulder.He didn't know where this sudden boldness come from,but now he really need his husband's warmth.It helps him in many ways.'Ah..seems like I got used to his presence..'

Feeling a weight on his left shoulder,Yunho eyes widen.He turn to his left,only to see his wife is closing his eyes.He wonder what's wrong and they stay silence for a while.He look at the younger hand and it was slightly trembling.He bring up his right hand only to hold onto the younger's right hand softly while it."What's with her?"

....

"Hey-"

"S-she didn't pick up my call,Yunho ah.."

"..and?.."He heard a sniff.'Ah..he's crying..I should have knew it..' He sigh softly.He really wanted to comfort the younger,but he want to know what's this all about so he just keep silent.Hearing Min Ah's name,somehow he feel kind of weird and somehow,worried too.'What's with this feeling?what's going on?'He frown.

"T-this is the f-first time s-she didn't pick up my call.She never ignore m-my call before."Jaejoong turn to his right and buried his face on the crook of Yunho's neck,while his left hand left to grip on the older shirt."I-I'm getting w-worried.."

"...."

"..w-what if s-she..met father?"

"Shh..it's okay.Maybe she already fallen asleep.."

"No.."He pull away,making their hands break apart,and glare at Yunho with his teary eyes."This feels different!You don't know.."

"What?"

"..you.."He clench his hands.

"..."

"You don't know anything!and you will never know since you didn't have a younger sister!"Tears streaming down his cheeks."You don't know since you didn't come from a family like mine!!you will never know how it feels!how i feel!you never know!"

There's silence.

"..you just don't know.."

"..."

"..."

"Yea..I will never know any of that.Sorry.."Yunho stand up from there and start walking back towards his work's desk,only to feel something stopping him.He turn around and see that his wife is holding onto the hem of his shirt.He wait for his wife to say something,but he never hear a word coming out from that mouth.He sigh and shrug off the younger's hold and proceed to his desk.

Realising what he had done,bursting out in front of his husband and raising his voice at him,Jaejoong bit his inner cheeks, making the wound bleed again.Getting his husband shrugging his hold's,make his heart ache.He know he shouldn't cry at this since it's his fault,but he can't help it.In the end,he burst out,crying even louder and more tears come out from his swollen eyes.'..what's with me?why did i do that?..'

"I..I.."Just then,he feel something warm under his chin and tilt his head up to look at the front.His eyes widen."Y-Yunho..?"

"What?"

"..y-you-.."

"Do you think I can stand seeing you cry over here when I do my work over there like nothing happen?"Yunho scoff."I'm not that evil.."He wipe the tears away."..not that I want to leave you anyway,I'm just going to take my phone.."He mumble."Yah,don't bite onto your cheeks.The wound still didn't even start to heal yet.."

Jaejoong stop biting onto his cheeks and he can't help but to blush,making his cheeks red from crying even redder."Y-you aren't l-leaving me?"
 

"No."Yunho retreat back his hands and move,only to take a sit on the couch beside his wife."What makes you think that I'm gonna leave you?"

"B-because y-you..."

"Hm?"He lift up an eyebrows as he lean in closer to look at his wife."What?"

"..me.."Jaejoong pause."Because you're a-angry at me a-and you shrug my hold's o-off..and-.."

"Idiot."Yunho flick on his wife forehead and scoff."Of course I'm mad at you,what do you think?"He hiss."..it just that I don't like to see you cry.."

"I-I'm sorry.."Jaejoong lean forward and hug the older tightly as he buried his face on the older's chest."I'm just worry about Min Ah..my heart feel uneasy.."

"I know..I'm sorry too."Yunho wrap one of his arm around his wife and his hair,while the other one unlock his phone and start calling for his mother.He also should at least do something in these matter.It ring for about four times,before there's a voice on the other side."Hello,mom?"

"Ah..look who's calling me,if it's not my son.."

"Mom.."He grumble.

"Haha,sorry.Yes?why are you calling me tonight?"

"Ah,I just want to know is Min Ah home?"

"Ah..talking about her,I also try calling for her a few times,but she didn't answer.I thought she's busy or something so I just send her a text.Why?"

"No,nothing."

"Ah..I'm getting worried too..just where is she?"

"Thanks mom,bye."He ended the call.He sigh.It seems his wife are right.There's something going on with his sister in law.What should he tell to his wife?Just as he about to speak,his wife's phone ringing making Jaejoong pull away and look at the screen with wide eyes.Instantly he answer the call.

"Min Ah?!where are you?!why didn't you answer my call?!do you know how worr-"

"I'm sorry sir,but the owner of this phone had passed out and she.."The paramedic hesistate before she continue it back."..we're going to bring her to the xx hospital."

"W-what?!p-passed out?what happen?!"

"It's better if you come first.."

"I-I'll go there as soon as possible.!"He ended they call.HE turn to look at his husband with a frantic look's on his face.

"What's wrong Jaejoong?"

"M-Min Ah p-passed out..!"Again,the tears rolling down on his cheeks."I..I need to go to the hospital!"




◄--❊--►


(At the same time before the paramedic call)


"I..."Min Ah sniff as her mind completely blank right now.She can't even think of anything.Her eyes seeming like there's contain no emotion anymore.She's like an empty body without a soul."Ah..what should I do?how can I face Jaejoong oppa?"She look at her hands and stare at it like there's something on it."I kill her..my own step mother..I.."She gulp."..kill her.."Her hands trembling hard.

"AHHHHH!!!"She scream her lungs out,making her voice echoes through out the empty alley.

"Why.."She stop her pace and look at the road underneath her."..just..why.."Unknowingly there's tears rolling down her cheeks."How can I possible to face him after this?"

....

"What should I do?"She slumped on the road.

....

"Should I just disappear?"She ask,even though she's the only one there.But somehow,she wish that she will hear her brother voice,saying,'Please don't go..' right now.But of course,it's not going to happen.She's alone right now.Only the light that iluminate the alley by the street light are with her."I guess it's the best for now,isn't?"

...

"At least he doesn't have to see me anymore.."

...

"Yeah.."She smile and start chuckling by herself even though there's nothing there will even make one's laugh.People who pass her will probably think she's crazy,and with the way her hair struck in all directions,it even add the more logic to it.

....

"But,how should I disappear?"She look around for something and her eyes landed on some broken hand mirror  nearby that someone had thrown it out.She smile yet again,the creepy smile."Ah~ the God even want me to disappear too.."She take it and smash it on the wall,making the mirror shattered and scatter to pieces on the road.She take one of it."This..should do.."She bring it to her wrist and press it on her veins softly,making blood oozing out and dripping on the ground.She turn to look at the place where her blood had drop."Ah..it's beautiful.."

She chuckle."It looks like a flowers.."She smile."..but it seems too little of it."She frown."I should make it more,so it will bcome more pretty."She press the glass a bit deeper and more blood coming out from the cut."There..it's perfect.."She smile."Shall I make some more?"She tilt her head and before she can even press into her wrist even deeper,someone had poke one of her veins on her neck and make her fall unconscious.

As soon as the girl passed out,the figure quickly catch her body and make it lean towards him."What?don't tell me you're going to back away right now?"He clench his teeth in anger.He tear out some of his pants and tied it on the girl's wrist and pressing on it,trying to stop the blood.He look at the cut and fortunately it's not that deep yet,even though it's quite deep.

"I'm not going to let you go that easily.."He bring out his phone and call the ambulance,asking them to take the girl to the hospital as soon as possible.He close his phone and look at the girl's face.

"You're mess up isn't?.."Just as he about to bring up his hand to her hair,the siren's of the ambulance can be heard.He quickly put her down and go away from there and hide behind one of the wall at the corner.He peek at the scene,looking at the girl as the paramedic carry her on the strecher before they bring her into the ambulance.

"You need to learn what you have done.."





◄--❊--►

(At the hospital)


"Excuse me,which room does patient's named Min Ah at?"

"Min Ah?please wait for a minute."The nurse on the registration counter say and look at the patients list before she spot the name."It's 3026,sir."

Just as he get the answer,Jaejoong quickly move his legs and run towards the room where's his sister is being admitted in,leaving Yunho behind to catch up with him.As he arrive and slide the door open,he see the doctor and some nurses surrounding his sis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter