Chapter 14

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So,how is it?is it okay?"Ara bit on her lower lips,as she looked at both of the elders in the house that were now trying out the soup that she had made awhile ago."Is it delicious?"

"Unnie!it's good!"

"Really?"She looked at Seul Gi with a smile on her face.

"Yes!"The younger nodded.

"Well,do enjoy it,okay?"She ruffled her sister hair and turned back to looked at the elders."Aunt,uncle?is it okay?"

The said elders take a generous sip and there was seen a smile on their face."It's delicious!"

"Really?!I'm glad you both like it!"She smiled.

"Wah Ara,how did you make this soup?you have to teach me other time!"

"Yes,of course aunt-"

"Tsk,you call this delicious?"Min Ah take the spoon and stirred the soup,staring at the thick liquid in front of her.She scoffed."Oh please,I bet Jaejoong oppa's millions times better than this."She pulled up the spoon,and looked at the thick soup falling drop by drop."It's too thick.Don't you know how to cook?"She dropped the spoonback into the plate and looked at the woman sitting across of her with a disgusted face.

"Min Ah!"Mrs Jung hushed the girl,who were sitting one seat away from them."What are you-"

"It's okay,aunt."Ara smiled.She turned to looked at Min Ah."You didn't taste it yet,right?then how could you-"

"Based on the appearance.I got my eyes,for your information.And this soup..It's thick."

"Well,it's suppo-"

"Too thick."

Ara forced a smile on her face while balling up her hands under the table to a tight fist,trying to hold in her anger."Why don't you just ta-"

"No.Just looking at it,make me lost my appetite."Min Ah hissed."Jaejoong oppa is better.No one can beat his cooking skills."

"Yah,Kim Min Ah!"Mrs Jung raised her voice as she glared at the younger.She never did expected this kind of behavior from the girl.

"I don't want to eat,I'm gonna go upstairs first."Min Ah stoodd up from there,leaving the four still at the dining table.But just as she was about to walked away from there,the words being let out from Go Seul Gi's mouth,make her pace stopped.

"Well,is it?"Seul Gi hissed,anger were evident in her tone."Of course,isn't?being a gay,sure does affect someone cooking skills."

All eyes widen as they stared at the youngest among them.They just could not believe what did the girl just said.The elders are shock,while Ara threw a glare at her sister as moving,saying ' What do you think you're doing?! 'and Min Ah just clenched tight her fist.

"A-ah..I-I'm sorry,it seems that Seul Gi is-"

"What?isn't true?you're the one who told me that-!"Seul Gi winced as her sister pinch her on the thigh."Ouch,what's with that-?!"

Noticing that the younger did not even get the signal,Ara quickly clamped her hand over her sister's mouth,preventing for the younger to even said a word more."Well,Seul Gi,it's not nice of you to say that."

"What a fake."Min Ah hissed as she glared at Ara while she could not helped but to felt a bit happy since her enemy little sister were the one who are digging on her own grave.She just smirked.

"What did you just said?"Mr.Jung turned to his left and looked at the Go's siblings in shocked.He knew that he did not just misheard all of the conversation."Did you just call my son-in-law gay?"

"Ara?Seul Gi?what is this..?"Mrs.Jung too,looking at the Go's siblings in shocked.

As it was on a cue,there could be heard the door bell's rang,indicate that there was someone on the front door.But of course,no one in the position to attended the door right now.



◄--❊--►

The bell rang about two times before the door being opened by one of the maids in the house,who were just on her way out,after finishing all her works in the house.

"Y-Yunho and Jaejoong?!!"The maid eyes widen as she bowed at the newly wed couple."W-welcome back!"

"Please,there's no need for you to bow at us."Jaejoong stepped towards the maid and placed his hands on her shoulders and brought her up,so that the woman would stopped bowing at them.

"But-!"

"It's okay."He smiled,making the girl heart fluttered as there was an obvious blushes on her cheeks.

Seeing this sight in front of him,somehow makes Yunho a bit annoyed.He grabbed his wife's hand and pulled him closer to him,not wanting to let it go.As thought as he was saying,'He's mine,don't touch him.'

"Y-Yunho!"Jaejoong blushed as his other free hand smacked his husband on the arm before he slightly gripped onto it.

To this,Yunho just ignored the slight pain on his arm and cleared out his throat,as he proceed to asked where his parents at, at the said maid."Where's mom and dad?why is it so quiet here?and whose car on the outside?"

"Ah,about that.."The maid bit her inner cheeks,while slowly glancing towards the hallway that connected to the dining room.

Yunho,who noticed this,just raise an eyebrow.Immediately he could sense that something, or someone are here that they did not want him here.His tone instantly changed,it was not like the tone when someone were asking but it was more to a demanding."What?"

"Why?is there's something wrong?" Jaejoong looked between his husband and the maid back and forth.

"...it's.."

"What?"

"Yunho,please-"

"It's Miss Ara and Seul Gi.."

"A..What?!A-Ara?!"Yunho eyes widen as his hand that was not holding onto his wife, clenched to a tight fist.Just remembering what did the girl had done and said to his wife makes his heart burning in anger.Instantly,his face changed to a stern and a cold hard face,where he usually wore it all the times.

Jaejoong,who noticed the changes on his husband's face and personality,could not helped but to felt a bit scared.He has never seen the older this angry before,not even when they were arguing.Unconsciously his grip on his husband's hand and arm tightened."Y-Yunho.."

"Move aside."Yunho said,and the maid quickly move aside as she could never handle the heavy presence of the younger.As soon as the maid stepped aside,he dragged his wife towards the dining room,where all of his family members are.

Just a few steps away from the dining room,suddenly their ears caught something.They slowed down their pace,trying to listen what was going on there since they could hear someone was shouting.

"Yes,he's gay!How could he just snatch away Yunho oppa from Ara unnie?!It's not fair at all!"

"What?"

"Seul Gi!"

"That guy has no shame at all!"

Jaejoong's legs abruptly stopped as his vision becoming a bit blur,as there was tears pooling in his eyes.His heart ache by just hearing the words being thrown at him.He wondered,were he really not in the position to become Yunho's wife?Was it too shameful and gross for him to become Yunho's wife?The man who he was just starting falling in love with?This was not fair,it seriously are not fair at all.Why?Is it wrong?was it a sin?He knew it probably was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter