Chapter 15

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Just you wait,Jung Yunho.I'm gonna make you fall for me back and you'll be mine."Ara clenched her fist tightly.

She smirked.

"But before that,I need to get rid of that disgusting queer."

...

"What should I do?"

...

"Well,maybe no.We can play it fair,I guess."

...

"Tsk,I'm not going to lose to a queer."



◄--❊--►

"Jaejoong ah!"Mrs.Jung looked at the figure whose were on his way downstairs and quickly ran towards her son-in-law and held his hands tenderly with a worried espression on her face.

"U-umma?"Jaejoong's eyes widen seeing at the old woman who suddenly greeted him."W-what's wrong?"He held back her hands gently while looking at his father in law in confused,his eyes asking what is wrong with his mother in law.He waited for an answer,but the only thing he got as a reply was a shrug.

"You..are you okay?"

"E-eh?"His head turned to looked at the woman in front of him.

"I..."

"..."

"I-I'm s-sorry.."Mrs Jung sighed."I..I didn't know that..y-you and Yunho gonna come here t-tonight."

To this,Jaejoong immediately knew by what did the elders mean by 'are you okay?'.He could not helped but to let out a soft sigh.He really wanted to said,'I'm okay umma,don't worry' and flashed a smile at her,but he could not.He wish he can,but he could not.He was hurt by it,and he knew that it was not their fault at all for what he was feeling.It just that,he could not do it.He could not brought himself to forced his courage on his chest and the smile on him.He did not have that will to do that.He was not that strong.He is a human too.So,the only thing he did were only bit on his lower lips while looking at the floor,not saying anything.

Witnessing this heartbroken scene in front of him,Mr Jung just let out a sigh as he felt guilty all over him.It was not his intention to just let the Go's siblings talked about his son-in-law like that,he was really just shocked over it.And as much as he wanted to yelled 'get out!' at the Go's siblings,he wanted to know too what did they said about him.Just how did they view his precious son in law in their tainted eyes.Turning a bit annoyed by it,he just gritted his teeth.

"Jaejoong,I-!"

"U-Umma. I..I know it's a bit rude to say this,b-but I don't want to talk about t-this anymore.I.."

"N-no.It's okay,honey."She smiled apologetically at him,as her hands rubbed at the bakc of hi hands in comfort."I'm sorry,okay?let's not talk about this anymore,okay?"

"T-thank you,umma."

"No."She shook her head."There's no need..instead,I'm sorry."

...

..

There was silence for awhile before Mr.Jung grabbed his wife's hand,mouthing 'I need to talk to you', with a serious face on him.Seeing how did the old couple acted right now,Jaejoong could noticed the tension between them and he immediately knew that his presence are not needed at the time.He quickly tried to excused himself by asking the elders where are his husband.Well,it was not actually an excuse because that are the parts of it as to why he came down.He wanted to look for his husband.

"Euh..U-umma,A-appa..w-where's Y-Yunho?"

"Em?"Mrs Jung raised her eyebrows at that question.

"Probably outside.He still didn't walk through the door yet,after he had went outside."Mr Jung told him.

"Oh.. I see."Jaejoong nodded at that."Well then,I-I'm going to him first."He bowed towards them and quickly make his way to the front door.Before he could even take a step outside,he already could started hearing the yelling coming from the elders on the living room.

"LOOK WHAT HAS HAPPENED! DIDN'T I TOLD YOU?! LOOK AT THAT POOR BOY FACE!"

"I DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING! IF I HAD KNOWN IT,I WOULD ALREADY ASK THEM TO GET OUT!"

He just sighed before he turned the door's knob and go outside.He knew that was coming by just sensing how heavy the atmosphere are when he was with them.The fight surely would take some times.



◄--❊--►


"Pick up,you bastard.."Min Ah tapped her feet impatiently as she continue on to dial the private number.But every times she did,the call would always go forwards to the voicemail or even said that it was not available.

"Urgh!!"She groaned in frustrated.

Again,she tried,but only to get the same result as 10 minutes ago.

"Why can't I reach this number?!"

Just before she could threw away her phone across the room,there were an incoming call came in.She quickly picked it up without even bothering to see the screen.

"YAH!why didn't you answer it?!you bastards!who do you think yo-"

"Wow,wow,calm down girl.What's with you?"

"Calm down?"

"Yeah.Are you okay,Min Ah?"

"E-eh?"She blinked her eyes in confused,when she recalled how familiar did the voice are.She then remove the phone from her ear briefly and take a look at the caller ID,and her eyes widen in surprised but at the same time she was a bit disappointed.It was just her bestfriend,Injoon.She put back the phone on her ear."I-Injoon?"

"Yes it's me."The voice on the other line sighed before it followed up with a soft chuckle."What's wrong?did some stranger call you and bother you or something?"

"Ah..well,yeah..you can say that."She scratched her head and sat on her bed.

"Really?who?"

"I..don't know.."She sighed."Anyway,why did you call me?"

"Ah!about that,I almost forget about it."

"What is it?"

"Tomorrow,let's hang out!"He said it cheerfully.

"W-what?yah Injoon!did you call me now just to ask that?!"

"Well,yeah.Why?can't I?aren't you my bestfriend?"

"Ugh..just..I can't believe you."She groaned."Whatever,I'm gonna hang up-"

"And,I got something to ask you."The voice on the other line suddenly turned serious,before it changed back to it usual cheerful voice."Just meet me at the cafe where we usually met.I'm gonna wait for you there."

"Huh?"

."Bye!See you tomorrow!"

The other line hanged up on her before she could even said anything.At this,she could just sighed and stared at her phone in confused.Just what did the other planned when he suddenly asked her to meet with him tomorrow.



◄--❊--►


"Where is him?It's already dark.."Jaejoong frowned as he kept on walking on the front yard while his eyes were scanning the whole place,looking for his husband.

The atmosphere on the outside tonight are really creepy.It was totally quiet as there was not even one sound could be heard except for the leaves brushing against each other as the wind blew.

"Ugh..just where is him?"He groaned softly,slightly getting a bit pissed off.He kept on walking around the front yard,and damn it,he did not think that the yard were these big.There were just no way he would kept on wandering here alone.No way.And yet,he still do.It was because he really needed to looked for his husband.

"Where could he be?"

...

"Where did he go?"

...

Knowing that if he continue on to looked for his husband like this were useless,he decided to yelled out for the older's name.It was indeed a much more simple and faster way that having him to go wandering around in the yard.

"Y-Yunho!"

...

"Yunho!"This was not good.He did not get any respond yet and this was making him a bit nervous as well as scared.

...

"Y-Yah!"

...

"Where are you?"He lowered down his voice,in hope that his husband could heard him,as there was slowly tears forming in his eyes.But of course,it does not make sense in some way.Who would even hear if someone call that person with a soft tone?


...

"Please,d-don't joke around.."

...

"Yunho.."

...

"Please-"

"What?"

Getting a 'what' as a reply,his eyes grew widen at that.He snapped his head towards where did the voice came from and there was seen his husband were sitting on the old swing hangging on the old huge tree.Unknowingly,there was one tears rolled down on his right cheek as he let out a small smile,feeling relieved that finally he had found his husband."Here you are.."His voice came out onlly as a whisper,as he make his way towards his husband while glaring at him,feeling a bit annoyed.

"What do you think you're doing?shouting for my name at this night.Don't you know it's disrespectful to the others neighbours?"Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter