Final Chapter

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The truth?"

"..."

"What do you mean by that?"Karam pull away and stare at the older with a confuse face.He didn't get it.Where will this conversation go."About what?"

"..."

"Suhoon?"

"...all of it."

"What?"

Mika finally bring up his head and look at the younger in the eyes.He couldn't keep this any longer.He wanted to tell the younger the truth about all of it.Somehow when he remember back Min Ah's action,it make him realize something.He,himself also don't know what it is,but there just something that make him to did this.He tighten his arms around the younger,as he begin to start talking."About the past..."

At that mention,Karam eyes widen.What could the older possibly know about the past?and which past is he referring to?him,or his self?He wait for the older to talk again,but now it seem to take a longer time.And he also can see the hesitation in the older action.He sigh inwardldy."Suhoon,if you're not ready yet-"

"I am."

His raise his eyebrows,totally is taken aback by that firm two words."Then?what do you mean about the past?what about it?"

"Your past."

At that,it make his eyes widen as his heart beat faster."W-what about it,that y-you know?"He can feel that his voice is trembling at the mention of his past.

"All the things that you didn't know."

"What?"His eyes squint in annoyed.The older know about all the things he didn't know?then,why didn't the older tell him anything?why didn't the older say anything for this past 9 years?He feel really betrayed right now.He can feel anger rising in him.He break away from the older's embrace harshly and step back,leaving some distance between them,as he stand up."What did you know?"Somehow,he know his tone had change.

"...."

"Suhoon!"

"What...do you want to know?"

What?Now it seem the older give him the power in this conversation.And this is what he had hope for,wanting to know all about the past and everything.He have so many things that he wanted to ask.He don't know where to start,it just make him flustered with all this upper hand.But then,he decide to start from the first Mika had gotten angry at him for."Why don't you let me meet Kim Jaejoong?"

"...!" Mika eyes widen at this.He didn't expect the younger to ask about the older first.In all things happened,he decided to know about Jaejoong first.Want or not,he had already said that he will tell the younger the truth all about it.But then again,he had somehow had hope that the younger will ask about the older the last thing,but it seems like he's wrong.He look down at his lap.

"Suhoon?"

With a deep breath,he let it out."He's...your brother."

Karam couldn't be more shock hearing about this.That Kim Jaejoong guy actually is his brother?He think that maybe he heard things wrong.He let out a uncertain chuckle."What?y-you must be joking right?"

"I'm not.He is your brother."

That's it.Now his anger already boil up to maximum.And just like that,he explode in anger."Hah! so that's why you didn't want me to meet with him,right?!because he's my brother?!"He grit his teeth."What right do you have to hide it from me?!"He shout.

"..."

"Answer me,Lee Suhoon!"

Mika know it must be unfair for the younger about this,but eventually he would tell the other too.So,why not he just say it now?there's no different anyway."I'm sorry."

"Sorry?"The younger let out a dark chuckle as tears roll down his pale cheeks."Sorry?"He move towards the small table beside the window,and turn back to the older."Is that the only thing you can say?!you're apologizing now?!"

"I don't have a choice,okay?!"Finally the older met the younger gaze and instantly he could feel the guilt eating him up.The other's face is now wet with the tears staining it with,and his eyes were red.If it not about this,he would already go towards the younger and pull him into his embrace.

"What do mean by that?you don't have a choice?!Are trying to make me laugh here?!"

"No,I-"

"What more do you want to say?!You hide it from me!You don't want me to know because you want me all to yourself right?!"

"Hyunchul,listen-"

"You cage me in this house for years,Suhoon!You won't let me go out!you even don't let me go to school!YOU take MY freedom!!"

It turn silence as Mika just keep quiet.He don't have anything to say regarding about that.It is true that he did take the younger freedom.He can't say anything about that.He clench his hands to a tight fist.He's angry right now.Not at the other,but at himself.

Seeing the older turn silent too,only make him even angrier as tears rolling down his cheeks even faster.He don't expect any of this.He don't expect that the older know everything that he don't,and the older know who is his brother all along even though he knew that he's been searching for him.His heart is badly hurt right now,that he know the only thing could sooth it back is by letting the older embrace him.And that's the most he mad at.The only one who could calm him down,was also the one he's really mad at now.But he's not that low and stupid.That person is the one making him like this.There's no way he would crawl towards the other only to get comfort.Heck no.He wait for the older to say something,and the older did say something,that even make him shock.

"That is why I don't like when you're friend with Min Ah."

"..."He turn dumb founded.What does it have to do with Min Ah?his friend?

Knowing that the younger didn't get this at all,Mika continue back."She's his sister."

"W-what?"

"As well as the reason on how you got seperated with your brother."

"Are you trying to put the blame on her now?"

"What?!no,listen to me,Hyunchul-"

"I never know you're this cruel,Lee Suhoon!"Karam bit his lower lips,as his eyes were pleading.Pleading for the older to stop.He don't want the see the older become a bad person because of this.He don't want to change his point of view of the older just because of this.But...he don't know.The older said he will tell the truth,then,is all of this is the truth?How would he bear it?"How could you put the blame on her?!She did nothing wrong!"

"Please,just listen to me!!"Mika raise his voice as he stand up from there,unable to take this anymore.He can see that his lover goes stiffen,and tremble at the volume of his voice.He know he's cruel,but hearing that word coming out from the one he love the most is really painful.He don't want to say this,because deep down he also know he love the girl too.Not as the same level he love the younger in front of him now,but he love the girl because he already thought her as his sister,as well as his best friend.It actually hurt him too,to talk about her like this.But he already told the younger that he will tell the truth."I know Min Ah,Hyunchul."

"..."

"I know her since we were little.She's...she was my best friend."

"W-what?"Karam totally is speechless about this.But he can't help but to notice the phrase use in it,'was'.What does that mean?Is that why they were arguing?

Once again,Mika look down to the floor.He close his eyes,as his tears were rolling down.He can't take this,but he have to.Had to.And so,he open his eyes and stare at the younger as he told about what's actually with him and Min Ah. He told from the beginning until the end,to the part where he save him,while the girl save his brother.He also told him about the fact that their parents married with each other.But somehow,he can't help but to feel weird about it.Why didn't Min Ah know about Karam,when he know about it?and aren't they consider as a family?As soon as he stop talking,he can heard the younger sob even harder as his breathing is harsher.

"Y-you're lying..."

"No.."

"You were-

"I'm sorry,but I'm not."

"You a-are.."

"I'm so sorry.."

"But w-why.."Karam sob."..why don't you l-let me meet with m-my brother?"He look at the older with a hurt expression."How could you do this to me,Suhoon?"

"Because he didn't remember you.He.. probably don't even know you're exist.."


------

"Hey,are you okay?"

"What?"

Again,Myungsoo just sigh at the girl beside of him."I know there's something you've been thinking about,right?"He glance at her,before he say,"I know everything."

At this,Min Ah legs immediately stop as she turn to look at the boy."W-what?"She don't know by what did the boy say he know everything.But somehow,it manage to make her heart throb in nervous.

Knowing that he already get the girl's attention,Myungsoo also stop his pace.He sigh as he turn around and look at the girl.He don't want to say it,but he don't like to see the girl in this state.He could see the worries in the shorter face,as well as her mind aren't thinking straight anymore.And he's just glad that he found the girl this morning,and she decided to tag along with him."What?"He ask back,despite he already know what's the other meant by that.Being the infamous hacker he is,and the curious boy he was,he didn't just hack what did the girl ask for.He hack everything.Blame it on his feelings that he bore for the girl.

"What do you mean by you know everything?"

"Well,same as you,I guess?"

"Huh?"

"But..maybe just a little more than you,though."He shrug.

"Kim Myungsoo.I demand you to tell me everything."She glare at the boy as her eyes turn serious and cold.

"Hmm..."

"Myungso-"

"..then,let me tag along."

Hearing this,Min Ah eyes widen as she shook her head firmly.,raising her voice."No,I can't!"

At this,Myungsoo eyes harden.He already expected this kind of answer from the girl.He knew so well that the girl wouldn't let him,just like how Lee Injoon were rejected.He had been eyed the girl for so long,and that day,he's just lucky that he's nearby when they talk about it. "Why?"

"I..."

"...."

"I don't want..to drag an innoncent people like you."She shake her head once again."I just couldn't.."

"..."

"I don't want to make others suffer for what I've done.I-"

"Then,what about that guy?"He tilt his head and place his forefinger on his chin,acting like he's thinking,when in actual he memorize the name."..what's his name.."

The girl just wait,waiting for the boy to mention the name.Who did he refer to.

"Ah!..Bang Yong Shin,was it?"Seeing the shocked face on the girl,he just smirk.He know,she have no choice but to take him.He's the only one with the information right now.Though he don't know who's this man is,and what's with the deal that the girl seem terrified about him,he really wanted to know about all it.Her case make him even more curious to get involve with.


------

The dark lime hair boy keep on glancing at the clock on the wall every seconds.He just can't stay still.The clock show it's already 9:05 pm. The older said that he will be back around 7:30 pm, but it's already so late.He can't help but to get worried."It's been one hour and a half."He bit his lower lips as he keep on pacing back and forth,and sometimes look towards the door,hoping for that figure to walk in through it.

He groan."Just where are you,Luz?"

....

"Please come home now.."

....

"Ugh..why is he so la-"Just then his legs stop as he remember about the scratches and wound on the older's arms."What if he's having difficulty because of that?"

....

"That must be it,isn't?"He gulp nervously as his heartbeat accelerate.

....

"No..no..."He shake his head."I must look for him.!"He rush towards the door and just before he can reach for the knob,the door being swing open from outside.

"Midori?"Luz look at him weirdly,a bit surprise that the younger is in front of the door.

"...."

"Where do you want to go at this tim-"His eyes widen when he notice the younger's tears."M-Midori?what's wrong?"

Midori don't know when,but without knowing,his tears has roll down his cheeks,decorating dots after dots on the carpeted floor.His heart feel really relieve upon seeing the older face.He couldn't explain what's this feeling is,but he just feel relief.He's really glad that there's nothing happen towards the older."Thank goodness there's nothing happen to you.."He bit his inner cheeks in anger.

"Mid-"

"I-idiot!"He yell.

Luz turn confuse and is a bit shock at that sudden yelling.He wonder,what did he do wrong that he deserve that word?Just before he wanted to say something,the other cut him.

"Look at the time now!"

Hearing that,instantly he know what make the younger like this.It's because he's late.He can't help but to smile softly.Ah,he didn't know that the younger is so worried about him that he will cry like this.Usually the other don't even care at what time he would be back.He wonder,what make the younger really mad like this.Ah..maybe because they had a plan together?He raise an eyebrow.He never knew that the younger is taking this serious.Usually,he will just get angry with him and then shrug it off like that.He bring up one of his hand and pat the younger's head."I'm sorry."

Feeling the older's hand on top of his head,somehow make Midori blush and even more emotional.He don't want to admit it,but he like it when the older did that.Not that he's going to say it out loud."I hate you!"

"I'm sorry.."

"You could at least give me a call,or text me saying that you will be late!"

"I can't use my phone when I'm driving,Midori."

"You could,before that!"

"I don't know that I'll be stuck in the traffic that long."

"All you can give me is just an excuse,isn't?!"He grit his teeth and slap away the hand on his head.And he could heard the older wince in pain.His eyes widen at that,as he just remembered that,that's the hand that was injured.He open his mouth,wanted to apologize,but he hold himself back.It will be weird if he say sorry at this time when he's still angry at the older.But still.. He look at the older in guilt,but not saying anything.

Looking at the watery green eyes in front of him,it make Luz feel really bad.And noticing the look the younger give him,he just smile."It's okay."

"...."

"It doesn't hurt at all."He ruffle the other's hair."Come on,let's get inside.I need to close the door."He push the younger a bit,just enough for him to close the door behind him and lock it,before he turn back in front.He expect that the younger would already go somewhere,but instead he found him still in front of him.He sigh."Are you still mad with me?"

"...."

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault,okay?"

"...."

"Midori-?

"Hmph.."

Only then,Midori respond to him.But it just a simple 'hmph'.Even if it just that,he smile.He watch the younger turn around and walk to the living room,towards the kitchen.He follow suit,and as soon as he reach the kitchen,once again he's surprise to see there's so much foods on the table.He look at the younger in question,and he swear he can see the other's face were really red."You...cook all of this?"

"Who else then?"

"Midori-"

"Shut up.Go take a bath while I'll reheat them."Midori take the foods back,and go to the stove,silently mumbling on his way."Stupid Luz.. making me blush like this.."Just then,when he's about to turn on the stove,he feel a pair of arms wrap around him.Instantly his face flush beet red."L-Luz.."

"Thank you,Midori."

"What-"His eyes widen as Luz lean over his shoulder,and place a kiss on his right cheek.He don't know how does he look like right now,but he's sure of one thing.That he swear his face is beyond red right now.As fast as it came,within just 5 seconds the figure behind him unwrap his arms around him,and it disappear to upstairs.As soon as he heard the footsteps fade and can no longer be heard,he place his hands onto the kitchen counter.His legs are wobbling.He don't know since when the older had affect on him this much.Just being closer with him,make his heart beat fast and he's so out of his character."What..does it mean?"He bring up his left hand and place on where his heart is,and once again his eyes widen in shock."I-it beat faster..."

....

"No..what the..."He shook his head,trying to throw this feeling aside."..i-it can't be right?"

....

"Ugh...why it have to be him?"He pout his eyebrows as he continue to mumble with himself as he start reheat all the foods.He don't know how minutes already pass,maybe 15 minutes?as he keep on rambling on and on for quite some times,until he didn't notice one of the glass is place really at the end of the table."I can't believe myself.."He sigh.He turn around,wanting to take the other plates of foods on the kitchen counter to the dining table,but he accidentaly had knock over the glass in the process.

"Midori?!what's that?!"

He heard the older shout from upstairs."N-no,it's nothing!I just knock over a glass!"He shout back,telling the older what happen downstairs.

"Wait,don't touch it!"The footsteps could be heard frantically running at the hallway upstairs,before it approach the stairs.

"No,it's okay.!"He crouch down at where the glass shatter."I can clean it!"He reach his hand,wanting to pick up the bigger pieces first,before he decide to sweep the tiny little bit pieces.But before he could even do that,he had hurt his finger when he hold onto the glass."Ah!"

"MIDORI!"Luz eyes widen.He quickly go towards the dark lime haired and crouch beside the other."It's bleeding!are you okay?"

"I-I..."Midori feel nausea.Despite his rough attitude,he's actually scared of blood.He couldn't even stand at the sight of a drop of blood.He don't even know why.Maybe it's in one of his parents gene?He don't know.Probably. He take a look at his finger,and he can't help but to notice several drops of blood fall onto the shattered glass.And immediately he regret looking at it.He could feel his stomach rumbling,as the liquid from his bile is pumping up to his throat."Mmhh..Luz.."

But...

Somehow,he don't know why,but he got a vision of something.He could see there was someone,falling over to the floor as there is another other one who catch it.Then there a loud noise,that he can't even identified what it was since it's too chaotic,and the surrounding is really a mess.And somehow,he could get a smell of the place.It was really awful.He buff out his cheeks as tears pricking on the corner of his eyes.He can't stand it any longer."L-Luz..I feel sick.."

"I know,I know."The older bring up his hand and pull the younger's head to lay on the crook of his neck,while the other want grab onto the younger's injured hand.It kind of bad since,the blood is oozing out really fast."Don't look."

"Luz-"

"Don't look,Midori."

He didn't say anything as he just nod and nuzzle deeper.He close his eyes tightly,not wanting to take a look at it anymore.But he wonder,what does that vision mean?"W-what was that?"


◄--❊--►

(3 Days later)

"Jaejoong,are you done?"

"No,just a little bit more.I need to sort this things first."

"What thing?"Yunho furrow his eyebrows as he walk into the bedroom,only to see that his wife is organizing something.He walk towards his wife."Our wedding pictures?"

"Yes."Jaejoong nod as there's smile forming on his face.

At this,the older just laugh as he plop himself beside his wife on the bed."You know that you can just put them together inside the tranparent plastic,right?"He point towards the pictures on the bed.There's exactly hundred of it.Damn,he didn't know they have taken this many.And the pictures are well taken too,it as though it were photographed by a profesional.He really need to thank Luz for it.

"No!"

"Why?"He raise his eyebrows.

"If you keep it like that,the picture will stick together with one another and it will ruin the pictures.!"The younger say as he put some kind of tracing paper on top of each picture as he stack  on one another.

Again,Yunho can't help but to laugh at this,before he let out a smile."You really like out pictures that much,huh?"

"Of course.Why wouldn't I?It's our wedding picture."

Somehow,at this bold decleration,it manage to make him blush slightly.He groan slightly,before he lean to place his chin on his wife's left shoulder as he buried his face on the crook of the younger's neck."Then?"

"H-huh?"

"What do you plan to do with this pictures when we get back?"

"I'll put them in a photo album."

"Hmmm.."

"Why?"Jaejoong put a hold with the sorting,and turn his head towards his husband.Seeing that his husband won't say anthing,he just sigh.He turn back in front,wanting to continue back to sort the pictures.Just then,he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.Instantly he blush."Y-Yunho?"He felt the older pull him back,closer towards him.

"Damn it,why do you have to be like this.."

He furrow his eyebrows in confusion.What did his husband mean?he don't get it?"Be like what?"He wait for the older to say anything,but instead,the older grab his chin and turn it towards him as he kiss him deeply.He wanted to protest it,but somehow the kiss feel so good that he can't help but to get drown in it.He put aside the pictures in his hands,before he turn around and wrap his arms around the older neck,kissing him back eagerly.

To Yunho suprise,his wife totally did the opposite thing he had imagined.He expect for his wife to pull away with a blush on his face,while scolding him about the kiss,but instead his wife respond to his kiss.He can't be more happier than this.Taking this as his oppurtunity,he tighten his arms around his wife waist and turn around,pushing the younger onto the bed.They keep on kissing,and only pull away when the air is needed to fill back their lungs."Hah..."

"Hah.."

He once again can't help but smile at the sight in front of him.His wife are blushing like crazy as he try to regain back his breath while trying to cover his face with his arms.He smirk."Yah,why are you covering your face?"

"B-because it's embarrassing.."

"What do you mean embarrassing,huh?"

"S-shut up.."

"We're married aren't we?and there's a picture of us too."

"..."Jaejoong just remain silent,not wanting to answer or talk anything with the older.Somehow,hearing the word 'married',make his heart hurts.He can't seem to forget and ignore what did his husband had told him on their date three days ago.Their photos had just been develop and he's really happy with it.The photos are really well taken.But...it also mean that this is the start of their unknown future.Today is the day where his husband  going to announce about their marriage and show their photo as a proof to the whole world.As well as tonight will be their flight back to Korea..He just don't know what would happened to them as soon as they step out from the airport.He turn away from his husband and both his hands grip tightly into a tight fist.He can't bear it.He don't know what will happen to them,and he don't know what future will await them.He's scared.

So scared that it was making him cry over it.​What if,they can't bear all the obstacles and they had to go on their own seperate ways?He had to part far away from Yunho?his own husband?the man he really love?No.He don't want that.He don't ever want that to happen.If he could exchange everything he have for Yunho,he would.

"J-Jaejoong"Yunho eyes widen as he notice that his wife is crying.He use both his hands and pry away the younger's arms that's been covering his face."Why are you crying?"

"...."

"Hey...what's wrong?"He wait for the younger to speak,but the other never did.He frown."Look at me.."He plead,and he's glad that the younger did so.

"Yunho..."Jaejoong sob even harder when he look at his husband.He can't help it.He don't want to get seperated with this man.He shook his head as he call for the older name yet again."..Yunho.."He pull away his hands from the older's grasp,only to wrap it around the older neck,pulling him close as he sat up.

"J-Jaejoong?"

"I'm scared,Yunho.."He sniff."..I-I'm scared.."

At the word mention,scared,instantly Yunho know what did his wife meant by it.It must be because today is the day where he would tell the whole world about their marriage.His heart hurt hearing this.He can't say anything about this.He don't know what word should he use to make his wife feel better.He can't think of any right now.The only thing he can give right now is none other than comfort and reassurance,which he pray for them to be able to go through this all.He wrap his arms around his wife protectively as he bring them closer with each other."It's going to be okay.."

"I-I..."

"Don't worry about it.."

"..I don't want to be a-away from you.."Jaejoong tighten his hold as he choke on his tears,saying that.

"We-"

"I d-don't want to lose y-you,Y-Yunho..."

And that's final sentence what it takes for Yunho to shed his tears,as he cry silentlyHe buried his face on the other's shoulder,as he hold him close."I don't want to lose you either,Jaejoong.."He try his best to say it in his normal voice,but it somehow crack along the way."I promise..."He gulp his saliva."..I promise that I'll protect you.I'll not make things harder for you.."

"Yunho..."

"I promise."

"I-I'll hold onto it.."

"I love you so much,Jung Jaejoong."

Jaejoong eyes widen as his heart flutter at that declaration and the use of the older surname.He could feel that his eyes wanting to let out more of his tears."I love you too,Jung Yunho.."

"Don't ever leave me,Jaejoong.."

"I-I won't.."He shake his head."..I won't e-ever leave you.."

"I'll remember that for my whole life."

​"Please do."He pull away,still arms around his husband,and let out a small smile."I'm yours."And again,they kiss.But instead of eagerness like before,this one is different as they kiss passionately,sealing their vow with each other.The three words,'I love you',were exchanged every minutes.Their sadness are no longer there,as the tears can't be longer seen on both of them.

At this,it manage to spark the lust in Yunho as he push his wife to the bed once again,never did breaking their kiss.Only exactly after 6 minutes,they pull away as his wife need to catch his breath back.His lips move downward,placing a kiss on the younger's jaw,nipping on it,which he earn a moan.

"Hah..agh.."

He move even downward,to the neck and leave a several hickeys on it,marking his property very well.He keep doing this ministration,ocasionally move to the other side too,making it both equal on both side.And again,he earn another moan.He growl slightly,as he wanted to hear it again and again.In the midst of it,he accidentaly brush over his wife crotch and he could feel it was hard.Same with his own.He can see the blush on the younger face,probably same with his own.He move one of his hand downward to the south and place on top of it.He try pump it slowly,as he stare into the other's face,observing him.

"Ahhh..Y-Yunho..nnn-o.."

He could feel his wife tremble underneath him.Usually he will stop,but not today.He want to do this.

"Yunho- agh..nnghh.."

"Jaejoong.."

"P-please..ah.."

At that soft and weak plead,his heart ache.Immediately he stop while apologizing several times."Jaejoong.."He nuzzle his face on the croock of his wife neck as he mummer."I want you..can I?"

​Upon hearing those words clearly,Jaejoong don't know what to do.His husband want to do it,but he's scared.He's not ready yet,but...somewhere deep down in him,he know he also wanted this too.He wanted this to happen.So,he dare himself  to take the risk as he put all his trust on his husband.Besides,maybe this is the only time they were able to,because as soon as his husband walk out through that door,the news about them will be known to everyone.

Since they don't know what future will unfold for them,he better not regret anything later.He bit his lower lips,as he's battling with himself.After thinking it over,he decided,he should go for it. He tighten his hold around the older's and whisper on the older's left ear,really softly,as it's embarrassing for him,but loud enough for his husband to hear."O-okay.."

Yunho eyes widen as he pull away slightly,looking at his wife.Totally in disbelief right now."R-really?"He can't help but to stutter.He see the younger nod slowly.He smile."Thank you."He say before he lean forward and peck the younger on the lips.

"I-it's my f-frist time..so.."

"It's mine too,with a man."They both blush,as neither of them say anything.Only after awhile,he break the silence."I really love you.."He kiss his wife again."I'll be gentle."

Just before the older could do anything,Jaejoong say something that make Yunho heart flutter."I'm yours until forever."He smile and peck on his husband nose.

"Damn it.."The older hiss as he regain back his composure and attack the younger's lips with a forceful,dominant kiss."And.. you're mine and only mine until forever."


◄--❊--►

"Thank you so much for everything you have done,Luz."Yunho say as they shake their hands,saying goodbye.

​"There's no need to thank me for.It's my job as your assistant here."Luz smile as he bow towards the married couple.

"Even if you say that,we definitely owe you a thanks,Luz."Jaejoong say as he smile at the blonde."You're a great company and friend.As well as a photographer.I really like the photos you take for us."He can't help but to blush as he remember back the photos the younger had taken of them.Despite it already been several days,he just can't seem to forget about it."It's beautiful.."

"I'm glad that you like it."The smile never leave the blonde's face.Noticing their laces hands,he just can't stop himself from teasing them."And..."He purposely add a teasing tone in his voice."..it turn out beautiful since both of you really hit off the chemistry."

Hearing that,it make both of the older blush really hard as their mind instantly drift to the memories of their date while he let out a chuckle.They continue to chat just for another 3 minutes,before they heard the cue through the speaker,reminding them that the plane will take off soon.

"Then,we'll be going first."

"Take care,Luz.I hope we can meet again."

"Surely.I'll be looking forward on meeting you both again.And perhaps..three of you instead?"He smirk when he saw the shock and embarrass look on both their face.The couple choke on air.He laugh yet again as he mumble an apology."I have fun this one whole week,thanks to both of you."He bow yet again."And I wish a good luck to you both."

"Thanks."Yunho let out a small smile."Things won't be easy,but we decide to go through it together.As long as we have each other,I believe we can make it through."He tighten his hold's onto his wife,and he can feel the other respond to it,by holding tightly onto him.

"I'll pray for you."

With last goodbyes exchanged between the three,the married couple walk through the departing gate,while Luz turn around and walk away,going out of the airport.He smile sadly,feeling a bit sad that the couple already gone back to their country.He sigh.He just hope that they will be okay.He knew how at their country,same marriage are being treated.They're not welcome there."I hope there's nothing bad happen to them.."

Looking at the time right now,it's almost the time Midori's gig end.He decide,since he don't have anything to do right now,it's better  if he just fetch the younger.It take him only 15 minutes to arrive in front of the place Midori's having a gig at.He had stop the car and turn off the engine,as he decide to wait until the younger wrap up the night. The scenery is really beautiful.The younger's having a gig at the place beside a small river,under a large line of three maple trees.And several of street lamp lighting up the night.Eventhough it's dark,the scenery still can be seen,thanks to the lamp post.

His eyes scan the whole place,trying to find the figure that he fall in love with.Only after a min.tute and 5 seconds,he finally found the dark lime haired.Unconsciously he grin when he look at the younger.The younger are really charismatic when he's singing.Waiting another 5 minutes,the show is finally over.The small crowd start to retreat as the band begin to keep their instruments.As soon as he saw the younger starting to head back home,he had honk the car,and imediately the younger know it's him.He don't want to get a false hope,but somehow he notice that the younger look kind of happy,since he come?He just smirk.Maybe,after all,he will have a chance.

Midori quickly enter the passenger seat beside the driver's,and he don't know why,but he's just happy seeing that the older is here to pick him up.And..he just realize this 3 days ago,but whenever he's with the older,he will feel giddy and he could feel as there's butterflies in his stomach.He also will blush as soon as their eyes meet with each other.He feel like a high school girl back again.He don't want to denied it,but he think he's slowly falling for the older guy.

"Your voice is as soothing and sweet as ever,Midori."

Yet again he blush.He turn away from the older,facing the window."S-shut up."And of course,he's not going to be suddenly out of character just because his heart beat faster when he's with the older.He hear the older laugh as the other ruffle his hair.He just tsk-ed.

"You can put your bag at the back."

"W-what?"He turn to look at the older,didn't get what the other mean.

Again,Luz just laugh.It sem that the younger's mind is too 'occupieed' until he forget that he's still wearing his bag on his back."Isn't a bit cram for you to sit with your bag?"

​"Ah..."Midori face turn even more redder,much from both embarrassment and getting too much attention from the blonde.He lean forward a bit and take off his bag,as he proceed to turn around,getting of off his seat abit,wanting to put his bag on the back seat.Just then,he notice there's something on the foot mat.He reach out for it and take it."What's this?"

"What?you found something?"

"Yeah."He retreat back to sit on his seat."It's a picture."He turn it around and his eyes widen seeing it.It's a picture of Jaejoong with a girl.But the weird thing is,he's not that bothered by the man,but instead it was the girl.It's like he has seen her before."Have I ever met her?"

Taking a peek at the photo,Luz can't help but to throw a worried glances.He afraid that the younger would feel hurt again if he see that."Oh..he must have drop it."

"Who's this girl?"

"It's his sister.Why?"

"S-sister?"He furrow his eyebrows.The girl is so familiar,and yet he's sure he don't ever meet with her.Shaking his head a bit,as he give the picture for Luz to keep it,he just brush away the curiosty.Not that he want to do anything more with the older.He just want to focus on the blonde beside him right now."Let's go,Luz.I'm tired."

 

◄--❊--►
Today is the day,that has been shown in the wedding card invitation.There's seen many journalist from various media surrounded the entrance of the wedding hall,after the shocking news displayed on all over the internet,television and newspapers  3 days ago,regarding Jung Yunho,the CEO of J's company already get married.As what had been officially spoke from himself,he already been married for almost 2 months.And his partner were a man,not a woman.

They wanted to know,if the news is true or not,since this marriage is going just as what had been state in the wedding card.As well as the contradict statement spoke out from Go Ara a day after the news break out.She state that it's a misunderstanding,and the man with Yunho is just a fling.They will still go on with the wedding.She also state that they still were in love with each other,and she had gone to see his parents often,as well both side parents had been meeting up to discuss about their wedding.It's been really chaotic for media,as they had to write countless story about this.

Just then,they heard a commotion outside.Being the journalist and the curiosty instinct they were,they quickly swarm over to the outside to look what's the source of the commotion.As soon as they arrive there,all the cameraman start to shoot the scene. 

"Ara."

"Aunt!glad to see you.Where's uncle?"Ara smile as she try to grab the older's arm,only to get shrug off harshly.Her eyes widen in shock."Aunt?"

"Do you think my husband want to come here?"

"S-sorry?"

"It will only put a shame on his face."

Hearing that statement,it make Ara heart as thought it has been stab.

"What is this,Ara?"

She could heard the stern and demanding tone in the older woman tone.She can't help  but to tremble a bit,before she force a smile on her,noticing that the media were eyeeing her.She gulp."W-what do you mean aunt?"Again,she smile."Come on,let's come inside."

"Don't play dumb,Go Ara.!"

At that,she's taken aback.She need to play it cool.She's not wrong in this matter.To her,at least."A-aunt..I-I can explain."

"What to explain?!"The older woman raise her voice,but still keep her elegant posture.."Yunho already announced his marriage through the media,and what is this?!"

"Aunt,listen here.Y-Yunho just told me that,it just a one night-"

"What do you mean one night stand,huh?!He said himself that it's almost 2 months!"

"No aunt,he's just lying!He did that because he's still ma-"

*PANG*

The older hand move swiftly,slapping the girl across her face. At this,all camera start clicking like crazy as there's light flash here and there.Ara eyes become watery as she bring up her hand to hold onto her throbbing cheek.Mrs Jung just shake her head,pitying the woman in front of her.

"How desperate you must be,Ara?And you even try to lie?!You had the nerve aren't you?"She squint her eyes in disgust."You think I don't know what you've been doing after you had left my son  6 years ago?!"

"W-what?"

"This!"She take out several pictures from her handbag,and throw it onto the floor.It scatter all over the floor,as there's heard gasp from the all the journalist there.

"W-what's that?"Mrs.Go look at her husband,and her second daughter.The three exchange look with one another,before they hurrily go towards the commotion happening.They squeeze through the crowd,and they were shock

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter