Chapter 23

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong open his eyes and he can't help but to flinch at the light that's hitting him on the face,forcing him to close back his eyes.But nevertheless,he open it back as he have to wake up and start preparing a breakfast for both of them.Just as he's trying to strech his body,he feel that he can't even move a limbs.He struggle and look at where it had restrain him,and that's when he realize what had happen yesterday.He blush.This is so embarrassing.


"Where are you going?"

His eyes widen hearing that voice.His husband already wake up.He bit on his lower lips as he slowly turn around,facing his husband."Umm..prepare us a breakfast?"

"Hmm..."

"W-what?"

"No.."

"Eh?"

Yunho can't help but to blush just a bit at what he was going to say,the topic he's going to mention."Do you feel weird?"

"W-weird?"

"I don't know.It doesn't feel weird to me at all that we're sleeping like this."

After they both had confessed last night,with that three words coming out from each of their mouth, Jaejoong burst into tears again as he can't even calm himself down.All his feelings that he had bottled up inside of him from before,spilled out last night,as he told everything what had been worrying him at his husband.Saying how insecure he's when the older did such a cold act towards him.It make him believed that the older only marry him because of his parents,and don't even care about him at all.But of course,it only make the older burst out in anger and frustrated that his wife believed that  all along that he didn't even care about him at all,even if he is,it was only out of sympathy.And the cycle repeat,as the older comfort the younger while the younger spilled out everything and crying all night until tired fall upon him.

Remembering that,Jaejoong blush hard.His face is all red,redder than a ripe tomatoes.He bit on his lower lips,and his eyes look at his husband shirt,instead of his face."U-um..I-I'm sorry."He stutter.

"What are you apologizing for?"

"Umm..b-because you have to carry me here,and.."

"And?"

"Y-yesterday.I-I...talk nonsense things right?I-"

"Indeed."

"Ah..I-I'm sorry.."

"Idiot."Yunho chuckle and tighten his arms around his wife's waist,bringing the younger closer to him."I like that you're honest with me.It makes things easier."

"B-but!I-it's embarrassing!"Jaejoong groan softly as he buried his face in his hands.

Yunho just smile seeing this.Ah,how cute can his wife be, he did even wonder. He bring up one of his hand and pry away the younger's hand from his face."Look at me."He said,as he use his free hand and tilt the younger's chin upward,so that their eyes met with each other."What to embarrass? We're husband and wife,right?."

"But still!"

"Now shut up." He lean forward and peck his wife on the lips,making his wife surprised with it.

"Y-Yunho!"

Again, he just chuckle while his wife face turn really red.He peckthose lips again two times,before he pull away and observe his wife. Jaejoong keep on mumbling to himself how embarrassing they are,as he buried his face into the pillow.Seeing this,Yunho realized now that he really did love this man after all.He really felt happy and at ease,whenever he's with his wife.It's a miracle on how did they first meet up only as an acident, and now they ended up as a legal husband and wife.He smile softly.He scoot closer and place his head on the same pillow his wife at, and look at the younger in the eyes."Hey..."

"Y-Yunho?"Jaejoong lift his face to the left and look at his husband,with a blush creeping up on his cheeks.He can't help it,their face is so close that he's sure they can feel each other breath.He gulped.This is not good for him,to be so near with the man he love.

"Today,let's go for a date."

Hearing this,make his eyes widen as his blush turn even redder that it was on par with ripe watermelon's flesh."E-eh?d-date?"His heartbeat beat furiously.

"Ehm.."Yunho nodded.

"B-but don't you have a meeting today?"

Again,he nodded."But it was just in the morning.The meeting will end maybe around noon."

"Ah..r-really?"

"So?do you want or not?"

Jaejoong bit on his lower lips,thinking on should he go?He really wanted to spend his time with his husband,but he don't want to get in the way of his husband's works.What should he do?He sigh softly."I...do."He pause,"..but,aren't you busy?"He raise his eyebrows."I don't want to bother you.."

"Really?again?"Yunho let out a heavy sighed."How many times should I tell you that don't even compare yourself with my works?"

"But-"

"There's no but.You're important to me than my works,Jaejoong."He wait for a respond,and his wife only nod."Then,I'll ask Luz to pick you up.We will go for a date today."



◄--❊--►

(Flashback that evening)

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Well,what are YOU doing here?"

Minah eyes widen at that cold tone the taller boy used with her.Instantly she felt his heart hurt as she casted her eyes down to the ground beneath.Not that she really mean that question she asked,instead it was as thought as she was asking the other how did he survive.And she know,the other knew too what she meant by that question.They're not stranger,they know each other and at some points,they were even considered best friends.But that was all in the past.It's over when she finally realized,knew what her father did for their livings.She gulped.

"I...I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"F-for...the past.I-I shouldn't do th-"

"Don't think that by saying sorry it will change the past."Mika glare at the girl in front of him in hatred."What?sorry?I think I heard it wrong."

"N-no.. Suhoon,please-!"

"I don't need your apology!You killed my parents and now what?!"

She bit her lower lips as she tore her eyes away from the boy in front of him.If she didn't go back to her old house,she wouldn't possibly knww what the other was talking about.But the reality is she did.She go back to her old house and as she discovered that she's the one who cause Jaejong's mother death,she also remember bits by bits of her past.Times to times when she least expected it.She hate it,how could she still remember it even when it's already been nine years ago.Ah,she thought maybe because she's the killer,that makes her still remembered it even though she tried to buried it down deep in herself. There's a say, that said, 'those who are guilty, would feel miserable all their live'.  She know,saying that she was sorry is not going to change anything,not the past nor the future,but she really need to apologize at the other even though the other wouldn't accept it.It's okay,after all it was her fault all along.

"I...I really am sorry,Suhoon."Tears rolled down her cheeks."I know...I know I didn't deserve the happiness I have right now,even if it was for temporary.I--"

"Of course you didn't deserve it at all!"

"I know,I know.."She choked on her words,as she try to hold back her cries.

"You know, but you did enjoyed it anyway!how could you didn't even feel anything?!"

"..."

"At that time..how could you just run?!you could at least told me!I would have told my parents not to be there!"

"..I-I..."

"You're so selfish,aren't you?"

"But I can't!how..how could I.. I want it to stop!It's wrong!We shouldn't do that!"

"And YOU shouldn't do that either!!"He raise his voice."There's many things to do other than that,but you choose to do that way!"

"I-I..."Minah sobbed as she tried to explained.This is too hard for her.This all is too sudden.She never expect that all this times,she was already in the other's hand,inside of his palm.

"Just stop." He stood up from the bench.,with both hands clenching on his side."I don't want to see you again."

"S-Suhoon!"She tried to grab the older hand, only to get her hand slap away harshly.

"Don't...try to touch me."

"Please-!"

Mika just ignored her and walked towards where he leave Karam with Injoon and grabbed his hands."Let's go Karam,we're going."He said as he drag the boy with him,while the younger make a plead face towards Injoon,saying that he should go see how the girl is.

At this,Injoon just nodded.He waited for the two figures to disappeared from his sight,before he walked slowly,aprroached towards the bench where did the girl's at.He bit his lower lips as he was trying to hold back his urge to pulled the girl into his embrace.He really didn't want this day to come.But who is he to prevent that from happening?he is not a God.He bit his inner cheeks.This is indeed too hard for him too.What should he do at this point?

"Min Ah-"

"Go away Injoon."

His eyes widen at the girl's cold icy voice. He really shouldn't be surprised at this,since this is bound to happened eventually. But it just.. it's hurting him,looking at the miserable look on the girl's face. The look didn't suited her at all. He clenched his teeth as he shook his head firmly."I'm not going anywhere.I will accompany you-"

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" She glared at him with the most scariest face she coulde pulled out at that time.And it really was terrified.The other had a look he never had seen before.It was as thought that there's a snow storm reflected in the black orbs of her's."WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!"

"Min Ah, please-"

"I trust you!"

"...."

"I trusted you, but this is how you back stabbed me?!"

"No,listen-"

"Are all this time, there was no friendship at all between us? you approached me, for three years, and it was actually because of this?!"

"That's not it! you're right, but you got it wrong between us!"He raised his voice,trying to silent up the girl.And he's glad when the girl did.He need to explained something at the girl clearly and throughly."I didn't approached you because of him!I approached you,because I want!"

"..liar-!."

"No,I didn't!..I know about this since last year. Before, I really didn't know.I swear! "He paused for awhile,observing the girl's face,before he continued back."Mika...I knew him last year.There was one day he saw us walked home together,and approached me.He told me that he knew you.At that time I was..stupid.I wanted to be more closer with you,so I just nod to whatever he asked.. Until he told me the real story.I didn't believed it at first,but then,he told me 'If you didn't believed it,I will make you believed it.'  So,he make me do something.."He pressed his lips tightly together,trying to hold back his urge to cry."..When I started to send you..the first message using that private number.. I was hoping,deep inside of me that you're not like what he said."He choked. Without even he noticed, his tears roll down his cheeks as he spilled out all of that,wetting his red cheeks.He aren't able to hold back after all.But still,he continued it."B-but..I-I heard that...your voice..it's.."

"..."

"..your voice started to tremble and y-you're angry when I mentioned about it,when I talked to you at the phone."

"..you!.."

"Even that, I still didn't believed that! I continue to denied the you he was talking about,and believe the you that I know!"

"Then,why did you help him?!If you still believe me the me you knew,why did you help him?!"She shouted.

"Because I want to know the real story too!!I wanted to hear it directly from you and prove that he was wrong all along!"

"..prove that he was wrong?."

"I really want to believe that you're the you I knew.."

It was silence for a moment,before he heard the girl started to laughed."Pfft...ha..ha..hahahahahahahaha!!"The laugh,the voice,it was so heartbroken when he heard it.It was as thought as the girl already lost her mind.He wanted for her to stop it,but he knew the girl was having her mental breakdown.He couldn't do anything.His heart ache so much.Just then,the laugh faded.He looked at the girl,only to make him shivered.The girl's face was not one he had ever seen."But he was right! So what are you gonna do?!"

Injooon couldn't answered that.He also didn't know what should he do next. He truly didn't know.

"See,you can't even answer me."She shook her head as she stood up from the bench."It's okay,Injoon.Just believed the me that he told you."

"What?!"His eyes widen as he stared at the girl in shocked.What was the girl sputtered about? "Min Ah,what are y-"

"From now on...don't.."She turned around,didn't want to face the other anymore.She blinked,and the tears roll down again on her cheeks."..don't bother the me you wanted to believed,Injoon.After all, the me who you wanted to believe,was the me who he wanted you to believed."

"But-!"

"That's the truth,and we both know that we can't change it."

"..." He could felt his heart was as thought as it was stabbed by a giant glowing of sword,that had just finished crafted,right straight into it.

"I'm going back.And I wish,not to see you for awhile.If it's possible the rest of my life.""

(Flashback end)


Min Ah closed her eyes as there's tears roll down her cheeks yet again.She bit his inner cheeks,holding back her cries. She didn't want her brother's parents in law to heard her. It would be bad if they caught her crying right now.Not that she didn't like their company,but it was just hard for her if they ask her about a lot of things.What can she answer if the olders ask?Not that she just can tell them the exact situation.There's literally nothing she can tell them.These things should only kept to her and only her.She wouldn't let the others,not even Jaejoong know about this.She would buried this together with her in her grave.

Just when she's about to call it a day,there's heard the older woman's voice from downstairs,calling for her.

"Min Ah dear,are you still awake?"

She quickly wipe away her tears and clear out ."Yes,umma!"She answered.

"Let's eat!The dinner's already served!"

"Okay!Give me five minutes, and I'll be down there!" She get off from the bed and walk towards the bathroom.She wash her face on the sink several time,trying to make the tears stained go away,as well as reduce a bit her swollen eyes.She turn off the tap and look up her face in the mirror.She had a pale face,almost pathetic even to her.But this is better than before this.At least she didn't look like she had just finished crying.She take a deep breath,and hold it up for 15 seconds, before she let it out slowly.She try to smile,praticing,forcing a smile to appear on her face as natural as possible,and she did suceed after three times.

"This is  better.."

Again,she smile.But not the same cheerful smile she always had,this was a sad smile.But then again,she didn't need to worry,since it look the same.The others wouldn't even probably know there is actually a slight different in it,not even her brother.She never did show this kind of state to her brother,because she didn't want the other to become worried.This is good.That's mean no one would ever ask her anything.This make things easier for her to act.

She grab the face towel on the rack beside the mirror and dab her face.After that,she hang it on the rack dryer and walk back inside of her room,but not heading downstairs just yet.She walk towards the make up table.Not that she always wear any make up,but this thing already been here the first time she moved in into this house,into this room.She look for the lipstick compact that Mrs.Jung had gave to her,and take it.She open it and look for the color that almost the same with her lips.Her eyes scan all the different kind of lipstick color tone,and thank goodness,there is.She use her pinky and swipe it gently,since she only need a little of it,and apply it on her lips.She look at the mirror and it's totally the same with her natural lips's color.

"Good."She close the compact and put it back on the among of the others things on the table.She arrange her hair,making it goes down,especially her bangs.Once she's already done,she pratice her smile once again,and walk out from the room.She go downstairs and headed towards the dining room,only to make her surprise with it.There's two man also joining them for a dinner.She furrow her eyebrows.Those guy somehow seems familiar to her.Their figure.

"Umma,who are they?"

"Ah,Min Ah!you're here!"The older woman smile and motioned for her to come and take a seat."It's your brother in law frriends."

At that said words,both of the two man turn around to look at her.They smile.

"Hey Min Ah!" Yoochun smile and also motioned at her  for her to take a seat beside of him.

"You're beautiful just like your brother,Min Ah."Changmin smile and wink.

"Ahh...it's them."She nod in her head,just remembering who these guys are and how and where did they have met.Seeing Changmin's greeting,almost make her laugh,but she just hold it back,because it would look disrespectful.And,it's hurt at the same time as the other mention her brother.Really,now is not the time she can really pretend there was nothing happened when she heard that name.Truth to be told,she would shiver slightly at the mention of that name.But then again,it's not like she can show that in front of these people.So,she just pretend like she didn't.She smile and bow towards them both and walk around the table to sit beside Yoochun,since Changmin is sitting on her usual seat,beside Mrs.Jung.

"Let's eat!"Mrs Jung say happily as she smile,asking for all the people around the table to eat.They begin to dig in,especially Changmin.That boy didn't even have to ask,he himself will invite himself.She look at her husband and smile the sweetest smile."Honey,is it delicious.?"Her husband just smile and nod his head.

Min Ah noticed this small interaction,and almost instantly her heart ache.It's pratically swelling at the sight.This family was so loving and perfect.How,just how could she even be here?She would destroyed this.She didn't want this family to ever grieve on anything,if that even possible.And she think it does possible,if one of the reason gone.Her."What should I do?"She  bit her lower lips,deep in her own thought."No, at least don't think it now,Min Ah.."She shook her head and turn back to the  front to her foods.She pick up the fork and spoon,and begin to actually touch the foods that being served in front of her.

From across the table,Mrs Jung could notice the girl's gaze on her and her husband.She just smile,thinking probably the girl was just thinking about her parents.She feel sad for the girl for losing her parents since she was little."MinAh,eat a lot,okay?"Again,she smile at the other girl,trying to make the girl forget all of the sorrow.In fact,she would like the other to forget it and think of them as her parents.

Min Ah was shocked at the sudden call of her.She's dumb-struck for a moment before she regain back her mind.She look at the older woman and nod,smiling."I will,umma."

"What about me,aunt?don't you want to tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter