Chapter 3

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yunho ah!!wake up!"

"Ugh..what is it,mom?"Yunho groaned and pulled up his blanket over his head."It's Saturday today!!"

There heard a footsteps coming closer towards his bedroom and just as he thought,it was his mother.The door burst open,revealing Mrs.Jung smiling widely.She walked towards his windows and slide the curtains aside,allowing the sun's ray brighten up the whole room.She turned around and walked towards the man on the bed.

"Yah,wake up will you?"She hit her son on his ,making the other flinched and pulled down the blanket revealing his face.

"Ugh..mom.Please,it's Saturday okay?"He opened his eyes,only to be startled by the smile plastered on his mother face.It was really creepy."Why are you smiling like that?what do you want?"

"Ohh~how did you know that I want something from you?"

"If not,you wouldn't be in my room smiling like that."He sat up and ruffled his hair,feeling a bit annoyed at his mother.

"Since you already knew it,then it's great.I want you to get up and take a bath."Mrs.Jung crossed her hands over her chest as she looked down at the boy.

"Huh?"

"What?don't make that 'huh' face with me,Yunho."She shook her head."Now,go!"

"It's that the only thing you want me to do?"He hissed."MOM!!!"

"Aish!yah,yah!don't yell!"She smacked him on his head."Just do as what I said and meet me at the cafe where you guys always hang out at."

"Seriously?Ugh!"He slump back on the bed following with a groan."We're not going there only to meet with that food monster and Yoochun,right?"

"I'll be waiting for you."She ignored her son's question and walked towards the door."You must be around there at 10:30 a.m. .If not,before 11.I'm not gonna take your any useless excuses for today.Your excuses is invalid for me.You heard that?"She glanced at Yunho one last time."You better be there,Jung Yunho."She said one last time before walking out of the room with a mischievous smile hanging on her lips.

"Damn it..come on!it's Saturday today!"He hissed yet again.He turned to his left only to calmed himself down,but his eyes caught a sight of the alarm clock.It showed that it was already 10 a.m sharp.Just then,the alarm goes beeping.

"Ugh!!Do you have to go beeping at this time?!"He grabbed the once again innocent alarm clock and threw it across the room.As he expected,the alarm goes dead.But not the clock itself.He let out a frustrated and defeat sigh.He get up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom.As much as he wanted to ditched away whatever the plan that his mother had in mind,he would not have the strength to handled the old woman sulking.He hate it.

Just before he closed the door behind of him,he take a look at the alarm clock on the floor.He rolled his eyes."Man,you're tough."He slammed the door shut with a clearly annoyed face.


◄--❊--►


"Where is she?"Min Ah groaned as she glanced down on her watch."It's already 10:15 a.m. .She said she would be here at 10 a.m."She pouted and sipped her cold ice lemon tea.

"Min Ah ah..who is this woman actually?"The man beside her,voice out his curiosty.

"Do you want to know?"

"Eh?"

"Do you?"

"Who?"

"Truth to be told,I also didn't know who she is."She smirked.

"What?!Yah!then,why did you agree to meet with her?!it's dangerous you know?!"He raise his voice as his eyes widen in shocked.

"That's why I ask you to tag along with me,Junsu oppa."She sighed."Besides..she know about Jaejoong oppa."She turned her head and looked at the figure at the counter.

"Eh?r-really?"He lifted up his eyebrows."How did she know about Jaejoong?"

"I don't know.That's why I agree to meet up with her.So I can see her face,whether I have seen her before or not."She looked at the older beside her."I'm sorry for dragging you along with me,Junsu oppa."

"It's okay."He ruffled the girl hair."What are you talking about?Jaejoong is my best friend,and you're his sister..of course I'll help you!And we have known each others for years."He smiled as there was a red flushed creeping up on both Min Ah's cheeks.

"Tsk,stop smiling like that at me or else I'm gonna fall for you."

"Ehey..you're blushing?"He nudged her side playfully as there was his dolphin laugh could be heard throughout the whole cafe."Then,why didn't you just fall in love with me?"He teased the younger and yet again,let out his dolphin laugh.

All the customers,as well as the workers turned their head and looked at them weirdly while the older at the counter just sighed and bowed towards everyone as he make his way towards the two.

"You're my brother best friend and I don't want to make things worse.I don't want to create any drama in his life,because what?I don't think he deserve that again.Heck,we're not living in a tv screen where's there will be a drama going on and on and gonna end up with a happy ending.Its too fake,and so unrealistic."She took a sip of her ice lemon tea and turned toward Junsu with a smirk hanging on her lips."AND!the most important part is,you're not my type at all.You just..NO."

"YAH!You-!"

Just before Junsu could smacked the girl beside of him,there heard someone cleared out his throat while glaring at him.He smiles and blink his eyes innocently while looking at the other.

"Stop looking at me like that,Junsu."Jaejoong put down the tray on his hold's on the table and slide down to sit beside his sister.Making the three of them squished up with each other.

"Ahh,Jaejoong ah!do you have to sit here too?!It's a bit too small for us three!Why can't you just sit across us?"Junsu pouted.

"Yah,we have a guest remember?If I sit at their place,where are they gonna sit at?"Jaejoong sighed as a soft chuckles escapes from his mouth."Oh please,this seat can be seated with three people,okay?"

"Talking about our guest,where is her anyway?"

"Yeah,I'm tired of waiting for her.Let's just go..maybe she just playing a prank with us."The girl sighed.

"Just wait for awhile,okay?If she didn't even show up,we will go.So,for now,you better eat this first!Okay?"He ruffled her hair."Here Min Ah,your cheesecake!"He smiled."Junsu,here your chicken pie.And,this strawberry cake here is for me!"

"Thanks,Jaejoong~"

The three enjoyed their foods and when they already half way with it,there were seen a woman, panting really hard standing beside their table.All of the three exchanged their looks with each other before they turned to looked at the woman in confused.

"I-I'm sorry..I'm late."The woman take a deep breath and lifted up her head,only to smiled at the three."Hope,you don't mind?Kim Min Ah?"

"Ah..well..anyway,please take a sit."

"E-Eh?!g-grandma?!!"Jaejoong yelped in surprised as his eyes widen seeing the person in front of him.

"Ahh~you still remember me?"She smiled as she sat down across them."But..grandma?do I look that old?hahaha,I guess wearing a hat,sunglasses and some old clothes with a crane really did change me to a grandma,huh?"She laughed.

"Oppa,you know her?how?"The younger asked him with a confuse look on her face.

"He help me by crossing the road the other day when he's fetching you up,I think?because at that time he really in a hurried and most of the things coming out from his mouth is 'Min Ah'."She smiled yet again and turned her attention to looked at Jaejoong.For awhile,she could not believed that there was someone as gorgeous as him existed in the world and even sitting across her.And she could also see him again.She continue to stared at him for about 5 minutes,before Junsu broke her thoughts.

"So,who are you?why do you want to meet with Jaejoong?"

"E-eh?"She shook her head and turned towards Junsu."I'm Mrs.Jung and I have some business with Jaejoong-sshi."

"Why..do you want to meet me?and how did you get my sister's number?"Jaejoong looedk at Mrs.Jung with curiousty.

"I got my own way Jaejoong ah.And..Eh?Min Ah didn't told you yet as to why did I want to meet you?"Mrs.Jung looked at Min Ah and she could saw that the girl hung her head low.Thinking maybe she did not have the heart to tell him.'Ah,what a sweet girl',she thought.She just smiled and turned back to looked at Jaejoong."I want you to be my son-in-law."

"WHAT?!!!???!!!"Both Jaejoong and Junsu yelled and their eyes widen as thought as it would popped out from their sockets and their mouth could not se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter