Chapter 20

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as their legs step out from the airport,Jaejoong eyes widen as he witness the scene in front of him.It's different from his country.Everything look alien to him.Even the buildings is so much different from what he always sees.Uncounciously,his left hand's grip onto his husband coat as his eyes sparkling in excitement.Seeing his wife,Yunho just let out a small smile.Indeed,bringing his wife along is a right choice.He clear his throat and that manage to catch the younger's attention.

"Don't forget your luggage,idiot."He push the younger's luggage softly,making it move towards him.

Upon hearing this,Jaejoong mouth make a perfect 'o' as he smile sheepishly.He's way too excited that he had forgot about his luggage.And thank goodness that his husband remember about it."Sorry.."He take his luggage handle's in his right hand,while his left hand still,grasping onto his husband's coat.

Noticing that the younger didn't have any intention to let go of his coat,Yunho just scoff.He take his wife's hand and intertwine their hands while his luggage on his left hand's.He notice the surprised look on his wife's face,and he never miss the blush appearing on that beautiful creature's face.He smile,as he drag his wife towards their car that they had prepared for them."This is not our place,so it's better if we stick close..."He glance,and he can see his wife nod."..and.."He look back on the front and a really small tiny little blush manage to appear on his cheeks when he say,"..I don't want to lose you in this city either."

Hearing this,Jaejoong face can't be even more surprised.His face turns even more redder,as well as his ears glowing in red.If it possible,there will be a steam coming out from him right now.He don't know how to respond  to this.Should he tease his husband?but,he's not in that mood.Then,should he say the same exact cheesy words to his husband back?Screw that,he's not that type.He shake his head,as he mentally having an arguement with himself."Stupid Jung Yunho,always say chee-"Suddenly there's someone bump onto him.He look at his side,only to see a group of three girls holding onto his shirt.

"Hé là! Quel est votre nom?"One of the girls,whom had a brownish hair ask. (hey there!what's your name?)

"Vous êtes un jeune homme beau,savez-vous que?"The other,whom had a blonde hair continue,as there's a seductive smile on her lips. (you're such a handsome young man,do you know that?)

"E-eh?"Jaejoong turns dumbfounded at this.It's the first time he arrived here and in less than 10 minutes,he manage to attract the citizens attention towards them.He didn't even understand what they're saying,not even one word,as thought as they're in a whole two different world."S-sorry?"His eyebrows knitted together,trying really hard to understand them even though he know he will never understand them at this point.

Feeling something tugging him behind,Yunho look on his back and he see there's three girls trying to hit on with his wife.And judging by the way they dress,they're just a normal people.Sort of.But of course,he didn't like this scene in front of him.And they even touch his wife.He gritted his teeth in annoyed,completely pissed off.Their car is not that far anymore,but somehow these girls manage to make their walk's halted.He need to do something.

Unlike Jaejoong,Yunho have been here several times already.He clear his throat,purposely make it a bit loud,catching the girls attention.He release his hold's on his wife's hand,only to wrap his arm around his wife's waist and pull him closer to him,on which he heard a soft yelp in reply.He look at the girls with a cold glare,the one where all people are scared to talk to him and don't even dare to even to take a look at him.

"Je suis désolé, mais il est avec moi."(I'm sorry,he's with me.)

All the girls froze at that.The look's that the older give,really does give a cold shiver down their spine even though he wear a sunglasses.It's as though it manage to get penetrate through the dark shade,and beam at them.But then,somehow it turns to something really unexpected.Rather for them to dismiss themselves from them,the girls let out a high-pitched squel as their eyes sparkle,looking at Yunho.They got caught by the older handsomeness.

"Vous pouvez parler français ?!"The three girls say in unison as their eyes widen and they continue on to talk with Yunho,one after another,not even bothering to stop.In which,it turns out rather a bit chaotic for them.(you can speak french?!)

Seeing the girls sudden attention change to his husband,make Jaejoong even more curious,and he can't help but to feel a bit jealous when he see all the girls are touching his husband on his other arm that's not wraping around his waist.He bit his inner cheeks,trying to hold in his jealousy,but he can't.It's hard when he's right there,beside his husband,while the girls trying to seduce his man.He know he had to do something at this time,in order for the girls to stop bothering them.To stop bothering his husband.He take a deep breath and close his eyes,before he let it out and open his eyes,which his eyes fill with sudden excitement.

"Gaspard Ulliel!!"He half-shout and point at the opposite side of the road.As he expected,all the three girls turn to where did he pointed at with a high-pitched voice,screaming in joy.

"où?! où ?!"(where?!where?!)

Taking this as his chance,he grab his husband coat tightly and drag them away from the girls,walking as fast as they can.To this,Yunho eyes widen as he didn't even expected his wife to do that.Looking down at his wife's grasp,he can see that something is not right.Like,he's mad about something since his knuckle turns as white as it can.He raise his eyebrows as something clicked in his mind.The girls.He smirk as there's one word invade his mind."It can't be.."

"Yunho,where's our car?which one?faster!or else those girls might catch up with us-"

"This one."He turn his wife by the waist,since he didn't move his hand away yet from the earlier position,and they arrive at one black car,with a dark  windows that unable people on the outside to look on the inside,while the door to the passengers's seat already wide open.The chauffeur bow and quickly take their luggages and keep it in the boot,as they get in into the passengers seat.As soon as the chauffeur close the boot,he quickly close their door and proceed to get inside the driver seat.

"To the hotel,sir?"

"Yeah."He nod,as well as he give a signal for the chauffeur to close the divider between the driver's seat and the passengers's.The chauffeur only nod and he can't help but to smile secretly.The man sitting on his passengers seat is not easy to smile and rarely show his emotions,but today it seems different.This time,it was different.

"Mr.Jung sure are looking happy today.Is it because of that guy,that's with him?"He glance at the two,who he guess a couple,one last time before he focus back his eyes on the road in front.

As Yunho wait for the divider to rise close,he can't help but to steal a glance at his wife who's had a big 'o' mouth on him,completely in awe with the scenery outside.He just sigh softly and close his eyes,as he lean his back on the leather seat and let his head rest on the head rest.He bring up his hand only to massage his neck,that probably had strained a bit,during their almost 13 hours flight.He groan.

Hearing a groan from his right side,Jaejoong turn his head and he can see that his husband is massaging his neck.Immediately his face turns worried.He scooted closer and hold onto his husband's hand that's massaging his neck,making the older stop his action's.His both hands reach up on his husbands's sunglasses,and take it off,hanging it at the back seat pocket.He turn back to look at his husband,and what he see next make him jolted in surprised.His husband had open one of his eyes and looking at him,staring at him,making him blush to no end.That sight somehow,manage to make Yunho look y to him.Nevertheless,he tried to ignore that as he replace the older's hand and start massaging his sore neck."Is it hurt?"

Feeling his wife's ministration ,Yunho sigh in content.He close back his eyes as he enjoyed the feeling of the younger's fingers on his neck."Yeah,seems like I sprained it during our flight."

"It must be hurt..."Jaejoong frown,feeling sorry for his husband."I hate it when I have it.."He continue on to massage the older.

Silence fall between them for a good ten minutes,before Yunho's voice break it through.He grab Jaejoong's hand that's massaging his neck and open his eyes,looking at the younger whom had a surprised look on his face."Just now,at the airport.."He pause for a while,and he can't help but to feel absorbed in the beautifulness of the younger's orbs before he continue it back,"..are you..perhaps jealous,Jaejoong?"

Having the older eyes on him and the question hitting him directly,make his face turns beet red.He divert his eyes somewhere else as he tried to get out from the older hold's.He don't know how the older know about that,he didn't even told him.Of course,no way he will ever tell that to his husband.

"Answer me,Jaejoong."

"N-no,I'm not."

"Really?no lies?"

"Y-yeah.."

"Is it?"Yunho tighten up his hold's and pull his wife closer."Then,look at me in the eyes and say it to me."

"W-what?n-no!w-why should I?!"Jaejoong swallow his saliva as his face becoming more red and red,unable to contain his emotion anymore."L-let me go,Yunho.W-what if the chauf-"

"If that's your concern,don't worry.The chauffeur will not get to see us since I ask him to raise the divider,if you haven't notice it yet."

Feeling unsure about this,he glance to his side and he can see that indeed the divider had been raise.He slightly panicked as he don't have anything to help him to get out from this situation."This is seriously the worst!" He shut his eyes tightly,don't want to see his husband face at all."Jaejoong...."He heard his husband calling his name for several times,but he just continue on to ignore it.After the fifth time,he wait for the sixth,but there's no more.It suddenly turns quiet.He wonder why and decided to open his eyes,before he feel a hot breath tickling on his lips.

"If you decide to behave like this,I'm gonna kiss you really hard until you can't even take it.Do you want it?"

As soon as he heard that,his eyes quickly snap open and he came face to face with his husband.He can't help but to feel shaken up a bit as he notice the changes in Yunho's voice.There was something behind it,something dark.Something he will really do what he had said.He shake his head and look down at the leather seat.

"You shake your head,but you still keep on keeping quiet.So,which one is your answer?"Yunho raise one of his eyebrows,making his wife believe in his words,get intimidate with it,while in actual,he was trying to hold back his laughter since his wife looks really scared right now."Idiot..." But just thinking about that,make him hurts.He wonder,what will his wife feel if someday he had hurt him in someway?what kind of face will he make?what kind of state would he be in?"He's so fragile..."He know that he can't denied it anymore.He really care for Kim Jaejoong too much,that it surpass even his own selves.

"I..d-don't want that.."

Hearing his wife's voice answering him,make him snap back to reality and he notice how the red flushes painted on the younger's white cheeks,making it seems too obvious to not to notice it."Then,tell me.Are you jealous?"

"I...."

"...."

"I-I...."

"What?I can't hear you."

Clenching tight his teeth and balling up his hands to a fist,Jaejoong decided to just answer his husband right now since it's no use if he tried to keep quiet on this matter.Their journey probably have a long way to go,and it not even near their hotel yet.Whatever would happened after,he didn't know.At this point,he just want to get out from his husband's hold.To get out from his husband's control.He inhale deeply and let it out,saying it in the fastest way possible that he can manage at that time in one breath,but Yunho catched on it perfectly.

"Yes,I'm jealous!!so what?!they're trying to seduce you right in front of me,not even knowing that I'm your wife!"

Yunho eyes widen,as wide as it can,staring at his wife's face.The younger eyes is teary and his face can't even be more red than this as he look down at the leather seat, making his bangs shadowing his face.He can feel that his heartbeat is beating fast,as it will burst out any seconds.He smile softly as he use his other hand and put it under the younger's chin,lifting up his face only to look at him in the eyes.But the younger's eyes never met up with him.He guess,it really was embarrassing for him to say it.

"Why aren't you looking at me?"He hear no answer from the younger."..are you embarrass to look at me?"Again,he hear no answer."Then..."He turn in front,only to take his sunglasses from the back seat pocket,and turn back to put it on on his wife."..with this,okay ?you can look at me,right?..I can't see you,but you can see me."

Jaejoong got surprised with Yunho's action as his head snap up,to look at Yunho's warm smile.He bit his lower lips,in anger mix with embarrass,as he pull his hand away from his husband's hold."Let me go-!"without any warning,the older lips planted on his lips.His eyes widen in shocked.Again,he try to pull away from the older,only to find the older's arms manage to wrap around his waist in secured,bringing them closer.He wondered since when did the older had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter