Chapter 2

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ugh..it's too bright..."Yunho mumbled as his hand tried to covered the source of the light from hitting him on his face."Someone please,close the curtains.."He hissed and turned around to face the other side of the room.

Just as he wanted to continued back his way to his dreamland,he remembered something.The alarm clock are not beeping,or most likely mocking on him today,and he did wondered why.He waited for a bit,thinking maybe it was not the time yet.

He waited and waited and waited,but still,the beeping sound did not even reached to his ears.He groaned.He reached out his left hand to grabbed the alarm clock,but instead he felt something soft.It was unusual.He opened his eyes,and turned to his left.

"What the-?!!"His eyes widen and quickly he brought up his body to a sitting position.There was a woman laid down beside of him and were under the blanket that they are sharing.He looked around the room,and that was when he realized that he are not in his own room.He gritted his teeth and clenched tight his hands.

"Em?"The girl opened her eyes and looked at Yunho with a smile."Oppa~what are you doing?aren't you gonna sleep anymore?with me?"She pouted.

"What the hell are you doing?you're not suppose to be here.You should have left yesterday night!"He yelled."I thought all of you s,already know about my rules!!And now what?!"He glared at the girl.

"I-I'm...-"The girl stammered as she kept her best not to cried in front of Yunho.Because crying in front of Yunho meaned,hell are waiting for you and it would never ever end up with a good things.He is polite,yes,but whenever he turned to his other side,then that was it.It was over.

"Don't make that ugly face of yours and show it in front of me.I hate it.I detest it.I don't want my eyesight to be ruined by it."He hissed once again and slipped out from the blanket,putting back his clothes on him.He could felt that his head were pounding real hard and it maked him felt really dizzy.But being as him,Jung Yunho,he did not care about that at all.

"Get what you want,huh?"He glared yet again towards the girl.

The girl just sat there,not even dare to said anything.She really wanted to cried right now,but she could not,because Jung Yunho are still in front of her.She just hung her head low.

"Don't think high of yourself,."With that last words,Yunho walked out from the room and instantly the girl let out her tears.

"Oh damn it!I'm late!I'm late!"His eyes widen as he stared at the outside,the sun already shine brightly.He looked at his watch on his wrist and it show it was already 8.00 a.m. With a hiss,he immediately made his way to his car and drove off to his house with a high speed.


◄--❊--►


"Yah,where's your son huh?"Mr.Jung could not helped but to glanced over at his wife and lifted up an eyebrow.

"Well,probably enjoying his life as a single man for the last time."She smirked.

"What-"

"I'm home."Yunho yelled out,to notified the old couple at the dining room that he was already home.Instead of showing his face at his parents,he quickly climbed up the stairs and go towards his bedroom to get ready for his work.

"Well,there's go your son,honey.He's back."She grinned and patted her husband on the back."Happy?"

Looking at his grinning wife,he asked."What are you planning for him,actually?"

"What do you think?"

"Getting married?"

"There you go!my answer!"Once again she smiled as she took a sip of her tea.

"You...really are serious,don't you?"He sighed and leaned back on the chair comfortably."..well,you already have in mind who could be our future in law?"

"I do.But I-"Just as Mrs.Jung wanted to finish her sentence,there could be heard a voice behind their back.

"Mom,what are you smiling for huh?"He took a seat across his father and poured himself a coffee."You're weird.."He quickly brought the warm coffee to his lips and took a sip of it.

Startled a bit by it,they both looked at their son.Knowing that their son are still clueless about it,they decided to just dropped the subject with a smile,though his mother did already told him that he have to get married.

"Well,what do you think you're doing,Jung Yunho?"Mr.Jung glared at him."Coming home at this time?where did you go yesterday?"

"No where."Yunho just ignored the question that being thrown by his father and gulped down all of his coffee.Glancing at the watch on his wrist,he quickly stood up from there and make his way towards the front door."Excuse me,I have to go."

"Yah,Jung Yunho!!!"Mr.Jung yelled for his son,but the only reply he get from the younger was only a loud bang,showing his son already walked out from the house.He let out a frustrated sigh.

"See?I told you that our son need someone to take care of him.."She pouted while playing with the pancake on her plate with her fork."It's not that I didn't tell you,right?"She mumbled,but her husband caught on it pretty well.

"Fine.."

"Eh?what fine?"She looked at her husband curiously.

"Then,speed things up.Let's get someone for him."

Hearing this,Mrs.Jung eyes twinkled in delight and her smile seeming getting wider every seconds.Noticing this expression on his wife's face,Mr.Jung turned to his side and lifedt up an eyebrows, feeling a bit conscious of the expression his wife gave.

"Are you serious?"

"What?then,do you want me to take back what did I just said?"

"NO!Please don't!"She hold his arm."I will!as soon as possible!"She grinned.

"When?do you think it will be over in this month?"He smirked slightly,loving the fact that the childish mode on his wife.And slightly,he loves challenging his enternity lovmy,(lover and enemy) since it has been such a long time they did things like this.

"Are you challenging me now,honey?"

"Do you feel challenged by it?"

"Deal."She smirked,slightly loving the feelings."But be prepared though,honey.Because tomorrow,you will get a photo of your future in law,as well as the details for their marriage on your table."

Hearing this bold and confident statement coming out from his wife,make him a bit shocked, and his eyes widen in disbelief."Yah!do you really want to give our son away?!that badly?!as soon as possible?!"

"Oh come on honey!It's not like he's a daughter!He's a son!and yes,the soon the better,don't you think?"

"Hah.."Mr.Jung just sighed and shook his head a little."Well,do your best."

"Definitely."She smiled,yet again.


◄--❊--►


"Oppa~"The voice whined.

"Yes,what is it,sweetie?"Jaejoong just sighed as he heard his sister voice and took a seat on the sofa in the council room.He glanced at the clock on the wall,and again he sighed."Why are you calling me at this time?shouldn't you be in your class?"

"What are you saying?I am in my class right now.It just,today my math's teacher didn't come and we're free for the whole two periods of mathematics."Min Ah answered simply.

"But it doesn't mean you can make a call freely,isn't?"He took a sip of his milk tea as there was heard a groan from the other line."Besides,you should study on yourself if your teachers are not around."

"Ugh.Oppa,I know you're a counselor and it is your job to advice and motivate people..but please,you're a counselor ONLY in your school!"She huffed.

"But Min Ah,you're my sister and I'm your brother.It is my job to-"

"Ahh,ahh!Fine!I don't want to hear that!"She hissed and sighed."Oppa,you know that I'm calling you right now because I'm worried about you,right?"

"Yes,I know.So?"He sighed."Min Ah,please cut down your over protectiveness towards me.I'm older than you,and I can take care of myself,okay?keep that in mind,will you?Don't take me as I'm younger than you."

"After what had happened before?no way!you have to know about yourself,oppa!you know yourself better than me!"

"But-"

"Mom is not around anymore,and I'm the only girl in our family..."She paused for awhile before she continued it back with a slightly cracked voice."..Is it wrong if I want to hold onto that roll?"

Hearing his sister crack voice's,his heart hurts.He knew he already hurts the younger,but he could not helped it.It was the truth and it was the fact that they could not run away from.He took off

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter