Chapter 18

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey,you're okay?"

Injoon just look at the girl beside him as he wear out a worried face with him.He can't help but to clench tight his teeth and hand,balling it up to a fist,when he knew about the current situation about the girl.What the creepy caller had told her.

"Min Ah?"

"I'm fine.Sorry about that." The girl rummage through her bag and bring out her book as she start doing her homework.She didn't want this things to get bigger.It's already enough only she's involve in this matter.She can't bring anyone else along with her.She can't afford to lose her precious people anymore.She don't want the same thing to repeat again.No,just at least not to someone she knew and close to.

Seeing this,Injoon heart ache as he feel his heart heavy.He didn't know what to do at this point.He can't help the girl with anything.He's useless.But still,he at least wanted to be a help to her.

"Min Ah-"

"It's okay.It's nothing.You.."She stop writing for a moment and bit her lower lips,thinking hard.She didn't know what to say next.What should she say?she know she's in no position to say to the boy to stay out of this since she's the one who had dragged Injoon with him,but she had to.It's the best."..shouldn't worry about this anymore."

Hearing what did the girl just said,his eyes widen."W-what?"

"Forget about all of this."

"B-but..just..a-are you serious?!do you realise what did you just said-!"

"I do."Min Ah lift her head up and turn to her right,only to look back at the boy in the eyes with an expressionless face."You,stay out of this."

"Yah,Kim Min Ah!"Injoon raise his voice as their classmates eyes on them.At this point,he didn't care anymore.Everyone  else doesn't matter to him except for the stubborn arogant girl in front of him."Are you in your right mind?how can you possibly tell me to stay out of this?!"His eyebrows furrow."That guy can br-"

"I'll deal with it alone,so you just stay out of this,Injoon."She glare."Don't even think of anything."

"But I'm your bestfriend aren't I?!why can't I help you?!"

"Stay out of this or our friendship is just until here."

"Min Ah-!"

"You know that I'm serious."

That's it,Injoon can't hold it in anymore.This is the first time he had lost his temper towards his bestfriend.This is the first time he hate her.With that,he stand up from his seat and slam the table hard,with a loud bang,before he get out from the classroom,completely piss of.

Min Ah just stare at the boy's figure as guilty engulf her.She know she had gone too far with this,but she can't risk it,knowing exactly how this game gonna turn out to.But she hope,even just a little,she slightly hope this game is not how she vision it.She sigh deeply as her eyes feel hot,wanting to let out its tears yet again.Just then,her phone vibrate.It's a message.She open it.


FR:

Shall we start the real game?


She look at it before she reply it back.


Guide me then




◄--❊--►

"Hi there,Yunho.It's been a long time since we last met,isn't?"Mr.Go look at him and hold out his hand to shake it with the said man,but he receive no hand reaching him back.He let out a several cough as he glare at the taller man,asking him to shake hand with him.But of course,Jung Yunho was no man to do that,unless he had his own purpose.

"Ah~ look at how much you have grown up.."Mrs.Go go towards him and rub his arms up and down while scanning his body from up to down,wearing a smile."..you're becoming more and more handsome.."

Seeing this scene in front of him,Yunho just cringe while wearing out a pissed look on his face.

"Yunho,why didn't you shake appa's hand?it's not nice you know,to make him wait that long."Ara pout while patting Yunho's back."Come on,go."

To this,Yunho just clench tight his both fist,trying to control his anger in.He know,one more touch from this Go's family,he will burst out in just a miliseconds.He exhaled a deep sigh,but somehow it sounded as a groan.He calm himself down and shrug off Mrs.Go's hand on him."I'm sorry,but what are you all doing here?"

"Ara,he didn't know?"

"It suppose to be a surprise,umma.."Ara whine and look at his father."Appa!"

Mr.Go just cough fakely and Yunho just stood there,dumb founded.'What's this?what surprise?'He thought."I beg your pardon?"

"Look Yunho..why don't we sit first,alright?"cooed Ara,entertwine their arms together.

"No."He glare at the girl beside him before he turn back to look at the elders."I'm sorry but i really need to work here.Please leave."

"Eh?but Ara said that you're free today to discuss about the wedding?"Mrs.Go furrow her eyebrows while she making some kind of what an irrirated face.

"Wedding?"

"Don't play around with my daughter,Jung Yunho."Mr.Go still,keep on glaring at him.

"What wedding?play around?"Yunho furrow his eyebrows,clearly he are annoyed.All of the unfinish word just doesn't make any sense to him.

"Your wedding with Ara of course."Mrs.Go tsk-ing while rolling her eyes.

"Heh,are you shock?"Ara look at him with a smile,but more to a smirk to Yunho."It's my surprise for you."again,that smile never leave her.

Hearing this,Yunho shrug off the girl's hold on him rather roughly.His heart burning in anger and rage.It's already enough about on what did she told to his wife,calling him a queer and a when clearly Jaejoong didn't even do anything to deserve that humillation.His hand twitch to break something,as well as his head twitch to scream right now at them to get out.But he decide it's better to humiliate them back right?as a revenge for his wife.He smirk as he made his way towards his table and sit on his leather chair smugly while the Go's staring at him,wondering what's going through his mind.Back leaning comfortably on the soft cushion,legs crossing each other and his elbow set on the table,as his hand perfectly found it's way under his chin.

"I guess maybe your daughter's hearing is a bit foul?"He raise an eyebrows.There's silence and he nod."Maybe that's why,since it lead to our oh-touching- long reunion in a wrong way."

Again,there's silence.

"Neither of you deny it,so it seem it's true.How unfortunate."He shake his head.

"W-what?"Mrs.Go say in disbelief as Ara stood still,too stun to move.

"Jung Yunho,what are you doing?how dare you say like that to my daughter..!"There's seen some veins pop out on the old man forehead."Take it back-"

"Oh,I dare.I really did."He shrug his shoulder."Like how your lovely daughter dare to humiliate my wife.."His eyes harden at them,before it lock at Go Ara with clenching teeth,"..calling him a for getting married with me in front of everyone else.So,isn't it fair now?"He lift up one of his eyebrows."Isn't ?"He smirk.




◄--❊--►

"Ah...what should I do?"Jaejoong bit his inner cheeks as he try to hold in his tears of anger."Father is back?He's back?what does he want?"He groan."Please,God...just don't make us bump with each other..just please.."He mumble."..especially with Min Ah.."

"Mr.Kim?"

...

"Em,Mr.Kim?"Mika tap on the older shoulder,and it seem to work since Jaejoong respond to him with a single 'em'."Are you okay?you seem kind of different today.Is something bothering you?is it my reports that burden you?"

Seeing how the pale boy's eyebrows knitting together,Jaejoong quickly dismiss it by shaking his head and smile softly at him."No,it's not that Mika."

"Then?"

"Just...something."Again,he smile."You don't have to worry about it."

Knowing there's nothing he can do,Mika just scoff as he continue back sorting some papers in the file."Who said that I'm going to get worry over it?It's not worth it."

"Yeah,you didn't but your eyebrows are meeting all the way on your nose bridge.How would you explain that Mika?"

"It just my eyebrows are like that.You're imagining things,Mr.Kim."

"Am I?"Jaejoong chuckle."Well,I hope I am."He smile sadly.'I just hope that I'm just imagining things.The conversation that I had with Junsu never did happened.It was just my imagination..'He close his eyes,praying that it really was just a dream.Nothing more.But then,the sound of the ruckus outside,snapping him out from his trance.His eyes shot open and he turn to look at the younger."What is that?"

"I don't kow.Let me take a look."Mika say as he put a stop o the file he's been sorting out and head towards the door.He grab the handle and slide it open,only to see there's a group of students surrounding two figure at the centre.

'PANG!'

"Mika-!"

"Mr.Kim!there's students fighting over there!"He run towards the large crowd.

Jaejoong quickly shot up from his seat and dash outside,following Mika to the scene.What he saw next,somehow make him feel nausea.Blood all over the floor,though he's somehow feel amuse there's no one die there considerig the amount of the blood there.He didn't know since when he can't look at blood.This is new.But again,this is the first time he saw that much of blood in front of him.

"You bastard!stay away from him!"

The other guy spit on the floor."Why should I?!you're the one who should back off!"

"You two,stop it!"Mika hiss as he try to stop the fight."Hoya!stop this!"He hold and pull the said boy away from the other.

"I swear if I saw you around here,I'm going to ing kill you!!"Hoya scream and his voice letting out the hint that he's serious.

"I'll be looking forward towards it,dumb !"

"Guys,please stop this fight this instant!"Jaejoong raise his voice,earning all pair of eyes presence at that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter