Chapter 11

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey,yo!"

The figure that were sitting on one of the tables looked up,upon hearing someone were calling out for him.He smiled back and waved towards the four."Hey,here!"

The four walked towards him.

"Let's go,Junsu ah!"Yoochun turned his head to looked at the back and smiled,his eyes wanting to meet with the younger's one.But of course,the only thing he got was the intense glare's from the other.

"What are you looking at?!"Junsu growled.

"Wow,calm down okay?what's with you?"Yoochun raised his eyebrows.He turned to look at the two siblings."Come on,Jaejoong and Min Ah."

"Okay."The two siblings smiled at him while the other one just let out a huff.

Getting this kind of reaction from the younger,somehow makes him hurts.But nevertheless,he could not helped but to smiled over it because to him it just so cute when the younger make that kind of face.He smiled and winked at him before he faster up his pace towards the one's who was already waiting for them at the table.

"Eh?who's that?"Min Ah raised her eyebrows and looked at her brother.

"It's Changmin.Yunho's best friend,as well as Yoochun."Jaejoong looked at his sister back and whispered to her with there ws a smile on his face.

"Oh.."She formed an 'o' with and just nod.This was the first time she met both of them.

"Seriously..why am I here?!"Junsu groaned and mumbled softly,but the two siblings could heard it perfectly well.He grabbed Jaejoong's wrist."Jaejoong ah,I wanna go home.."He plead.

"But,Junsu-"

"Please?"

"Junsu oppa."Min Ah cut the two older conversation and grabbed Junsu wrist,that was holding onto Jaejoong's.The two older looked at her weirdly.

"Min Ah?"

"Jae oppa,you can go first.We'll go later."She smiled."I've got something to talk to Junsu oppa about."

"Eh?About what?"Jaejoong eyed the younger with a suspicious face as a frown clearly were showing on his face."Can't I know about it too?"

"Nope."She shook her head.

"But why?why can't I know about it?"

"Because it's a secret.Now,shush!"She pushed Jaejoong towards where Yoochun and Changmin are at,while she dragged Junsu far away from them.She stopped at the hallway and turned to looked at the older.She let go of him and brought her arms up,crossing over her chest.

"Min Ah?"Junsu raise his eyebrows in question."What is it about?Can you make it fast?because I-"

"You wanna go home,right?"

"Eh..?Ah..yeah."He nodded.

"Definitely not gonna work,Junsu oppa."Min Ah sighed and looked at him."No matter how much you try to persuade Jaejoong oppa,you can't change his mind."

"Huh?Why is tha-"

"Can't you see the anticipation sparkling in his eyes?"She raised an eyebrow."He's looking forward to this dinner."

"Eh?"

"Okay,you don't,am I right?"She sighed once again,not believing hob oblivious the older are at this point. "Seriously..."

"What?"

"It's because he's hoping to meet with his husband here."

"Huh?"

"You know,maybe like some sort of date?"

"Date?"

"Yes."

"But..if that is,why do I have to come here?I mean,really.."Junsu retorted,trying to reasoned with the girl in front of him."In fact,why do WE have to come here?!"He raised his eyebrows,feeling a bit confused at the logic.

"Okay.Then tell me,did you see his husband here?anywhere in here?"

"..."

"Hm?"

"Ah...about that.."Junsu started looking around the place for the older figure,but he did not saw him,except for his two best friends."..N-no?"

"Right?that's why he brought us here,to accompany Jaejoong oppa so that he don't feel too awkward."She sighed."Now,get it?"

"Ah..I get it.But still.."

"Still what?"

He ruffle his hair in annoyed."Aish!but seriously wh-....whatever then."He sighed,deciding that it would only be useless if he continued this arguement more.He looked at the girl in front of him."If that's the case,that's mean Yunho didn't come?"

"Yeah.Most probably he didn't come."

There was a silence for a moment.

"It can't be help then."

"Yeah,it couldn't."She could only looked at the older with an apologetic smile,before there could be seen a smirk started forming on her lips."But about you...there's another reason behind it,I guess."

"Eh?what do you mean by that?"

"What?"

"What,what?"

"Seriously,don't you know why he brought you here?"

"Who?"

"Yoochun oppa."

"That idiot?no..."He shook his head.

"It's pretty obvious actually.."

"Eh..because he's a retard?"

Hearing Junsu's answer,the girl mouth opened wide as she could only facepalmed herself.She just shook her head,thinking why are the older are so slow and too oblivious to his surrounding?"Junsu oppa are an idiot." She though,before she sighed heavily."You're the one who's idiot here."

"What?yah-!"

"He likes you,oppa.Can't you see it?"

"W-what?"

"Don't tell me that you didn't heard me."

"E-eh?"Junsu face immediately turned red,upon hearing what did the girl just said.

"Do I have to repeat it once again?He likes you,Junsu op-"

"No!s-stop it!I heard it!you d-don't have to say it twice!"He huffed angrily.

Seeing that Junsu are somehow too embarrassed to even look at her,Min Ah could not helped but to let out a giggle.Indeed,having the two older in her life are surely gonna get her life's amusing."Now,let's go Junsu oppa.They must be waiting for us."She smiled and nudged him on the ribs.

"Ouch!hey,it's hurt!"He gritted his teeth and glared at the younger.Knowing that there was nothing he could do at this time,Junsu just sighed while trying to control the blush on his face."F-fine,let's go then."

"Aye~"She once again giggled.They walked back towards the three,one with a smiling face all over her face while the other one had the total opposite on him.Glancing to her side,she decided to tease the older for one last time."Well,if you still insist on going home right now,why don't you try and ask Yoochun oppa?"She smirked.

"W-what?!Ask him?!no way!!"Yet again,there was a blush creeping up on him."..and don't say his name in front of me again!"

"Why?I think he will surely send you back home if you ask him."She shrugged her shoulders."He will probably drop you right in front of your house,you know?"

"You!!"



◄--❊--►

Looking at the watch on his wrist,Yunho could not helped but to get worried over his wife,poundering whether Yoochun already pick his wife or not.He bit his lower lips.It was already 7:45 PM and yet,the meeting did not even end yet.Heck,it was not even halfway through it.He also could not helped but to always took a glance on his handphone under the table,in case there would shown a familiar name across the screen.

"Damn it,why is it taking too much time?"He groaned softly and tapped his feets impatiently while staring blankly at the white screen in front of him.His mind kept on getting a weird stuff,that most likely a scenarios of what would happened to his wife if he were left alone.

"Aish,damn it.."He cursed under his breath,"If I found out there's something happened to him,I swear I'll kill that bastard.."He mumbled as he balled up his hands to a tight fist.

"Eh?did you say something,Mr.Jung?"

...

"Em,Mr.Jung?"All the directors in the meeting room looked at each other before they looked over at the big boss at the far end of the table.

...

"Mr.Jung?"

"H-huh?"Yunho snapped back to reality and looked at the front,only to received 20 pairs of eyes on him.Immediately he cleared his throat and leaned his back on his chair."Sorry,please continue it back."

"Ah,yes."

Just then,he felt his phone's vibrated in his hold's,indicate that there was a new message just came in.He quickly tap on the screen to see who was it.To his disappointment,it was not his wife but his clingy ex-girlfriend.He hissed in annoyed.Eventhough he already delete her number in his contact,he knew for sure that number was her's.The fact that his brain could still remembered her number make him mad at himself and somehow surprised that how he could still remembered her number after all these years.Nevertheless,he decided to read and open the message.


FR: 010-xxx-xxxx

"Yunho ah~where are you?still having a meeting?hang in there,okay?^^ I'll wait for you at the restaurant that we used to go before.When it's already end,come here okay?"



"Ugh..."He gritted his teeth and could not helpped himself but to cursed at her.Remembering what did she said to his wife,make his heart burning in anger yet again.He shoved his phone back in his pocket,before turned back his attention at the white screen."Make it fast."He said in a cold tone,making there were a cold shiver ran down all the directors spine in the meeting room.They just gulped down their saliva and do what the Jung tell them to do.



◄--❊--►


"W-where's Yunho?he didn't come?"Jaejoong face flushed in red when he forced himself to ask that question.

"That guy?nah,he's not coming.He say he's busy,and that's why he ask us to accompany his wife for a little bit."Yoochun said with a smile.

"Ah..r-really?"Jaejoong just nod in understanding.Upon remembering the conversation in the morning that he had with his husband,he mentally curse himself.His husband indeed say that he would be busy today.He pouted at it.

"So,how's your life with the bipolar prince?"

"Eh?"Jaejoong looked at Changmin in confused,trying to figured out what did the other meant."Sorry?"

"I mean,"Changmin brought up a piece of meat into his mouth and chewed on it,and continue,"..iz it oke?wush he-"

"Yah!can you please chew on that first?!it's disgusting,you know?!"Yoochun hissed and smacked him on the thigh,earning a soft whimper from the food's monster.

"Sorry."Changmin bowed his head a bit at Jaejoong and chewed all the food in his mouth,before he decided to asked again."Is it okay?does he treat you badly?"

"It's okay."Jaejoong smiled."Well,he didn't.He treat me nicely.Why?"

"Ah,really?It's a rare side of him,isn't Yoochun hyung?"Changmin pursed his lips."When he's with us,he always had this scary aura with him and he never did treat us nicely."He pouted."Just seeing him,make us feel scared all of a sudden."

"Yeah."Yoochun frowned.

"Eh?r-really?"Somehow,hearing what did his husband's best friends just claimed,make him blushed while there was a warm feelings spreading all over in his heart.He smiled softly.

Noticing the red Jaejoong on her side,Min Ah could not helped but to smiled over it.She loves it when Jaejoong brought out that soft loving smile,because that would meant he are genuinely happy.She was grateful for that and for once,she did agreed with Junsu and Mr and Mrs Jung,that the decision she make to married him off to Yunho are a great choice.She wished that her brother would always wear out that smile forever,but she knew it would not last long.Once he know the truth,it would be a total opposite of it.In fact,maybe he would even hate her.

Heck,maybe even detest her.

"Min Ah?"

"..."

"Hey.."

"..."

"Min Ah!"

"H-huh?"

"What are you thinking about?"Jaejoong poked on her cheek and smiled at her."Eat,okay?"

"Y-yeah."She smiled too,repl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter