Chapter 24

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Suhoon..."

"Don't you think it's pathetic that you're crying right now?"

"...."

Mika chuckled darkly as he continue to stared down at the girl."I never knew that you have this side of you.."He lean his face closer and whisper at neither of her ears."..a human side of you."

Min Ah eyes widen at that.She knew what did the other meant when he said that,that she also have a human side of her.She admitted that,the old her is far more worse then herself right now.But still,to her,right now,she's still the same.The only different is that she had a mask on her the whole time she live her life right now,before she leave the horrible place.Her own house.She hung her head low,don't know how should she respond to that.Yet again,the only thing she could offer right now is an apology.She knew,the other won't forgive her easily,but she has to say it.That's the only thing she could say to the other's right now."I'm sorry,Suhoon.."

They both turned quiet,and the only thing that can be heard in the silence is the sniffing of the girl.Apparently the girl is still trying hard to stop her silent tears from flowing.Glancing at his side,Mika could see the girl's eyes were really red and it look awful to him.He didn't want to admit it but,a part of him were actually worried about the girl.Even though he couldn't get out the hateness and years worth of anger towards the other,in reality,he couldn't actually hate the girl.Part of himself hate this side of him as he wondered why he couldn't hate and detest the girl fully.Even if he wanted to denied it,his heart couldn't helped but to clench when he saw the girl's tears.Yesterday was the worst,but since he's blinded by hateness,he couldn't care less about it,about all the words he had let out.

How couldn't he when the past is all he think about.

Thinking about it,Mika just hiss in annoyed."What the hell is wrong with me.."He groan.He glare sideway at the girl."What are you doing here?"

"Ah.."The girl look up.She remember now why did she actually wanted to meet wih the other.She wipe away her tears."I-I want to talk with you.."

"Talk?"

"Y-yes-"

He chuckle in disbelief before he scoffed afterward."I thought we have nothing to do with each other anymore?"

"Please,Suhoon!I r-really need to talk w-with you.."

"About what?"He squint his eyes."If it about the past,then no.I'm not gonna talk about it anymore."

"I know.."Min Ah bit her lower lips and sigh softly."..as worst as I sound,it's not about that."

"Oh,good then you realize how worse you are."

She could pratically felt her heart being stabbed.But then again,she should have expected it,so she just ignore that even though it hurt her."I...saw my father.."She look up,observing the taller.To her surprise,the other didn't say anything and he didn't even look surprise at it.

"I know."He said after 30 seconds."I saw him too."

"W-what?!"Instead,it was the girl who are surprise hearing that."Y-you saw him?"She could saw the other nod slightly.Immediately she could feel cold shiver run down her spine.This is what she hate the most.The worse case scenario of her father found out where her brother is.She shake her head.She wouldn't allow this to ever happen.Not even once."No.."

"..." Mika just stare at the girl,not saying anything as he observing the girl's action.She was trembling in fear.

"I can't let him found where Jaejoong oppa is..."She brought up her right hand and start gnaw on her thumb as her eyes move wildly,looking pratically nowhere."..I can't.."

Looking at the girl longer,make him turn even more suspicious towards the other.Are the girl on her right mind?He could see that the other were biting onto her thunb so hard to even say it just a motion of someone's pondering.And he was right,since he could see there's blood trickling down the girl's thumb and some of it are on her lips.His eyes widen."What's wrong with her​?"

"I have to do something.."She bit on it even harder,not even caring about her thumb anymore.She didn't feel anything actually.It's numb."But what should I do?.."She clenched ther other hand to a tight fist ."..just what..?"


Unable to watch the girl hurting herself anymore,Mika reach out his hand and grab a hold of the other's wrist.He hissed."Stop it.!What do you think you're doing?!"

Only at that stern voice,only Min Ah snapped back to reality.Her head move to stare deeply into the blue orb.Her eyes tremble as she would remembered back why and how there was only an eye were staring at her."Suhoon.."

"Are you trying to cut off your finger or what?!"

"E-eh?"At that she look down on her hand,and she can see that her thumb were really bleeding as there was a teeth's mark around it."What?" 

Mika pull away the hand and hold it firmly,afraid that the girl will continue gnawing her thumb again."What is she thinking..?"

"I-I did this?"

Hearing that,make his eyes widen in shocked.What did he just heard?Did he heard it right?Did he just heard that the girl were asking him whether she's the one who did that?"What's wrong with he?"He tighten his grip on the girl's wrist as his eye look deep into the girl's eyes.And that what's it take for him to finally understand it,already figure out the answer.He could see the black orbs of the other's are slowly forming itself back to normal.There's no doubt about it.That's why she couldn't remember it."She lost her mind for awhile just now.." At this point,he don't whether he should be happy with finally the girl are going to ruin herself,or sad,because the other already were drowning too deep into guilt. But he know for sure,that his heart hurts looking at her like this. "What did you conclude yourself yesterday..?"



◄--❊--►

*CLINK*

The doobell chime as the door being pull open.Yoochun walk into the cafe,and the one of employee greet him by bowing to him,but he ignore it.He's not the one to ignore people's politeness,but he's in a hurry right now.His eyes scan right and left,as his legs move even deeper into the cafe, searching for someone.Both of his movement stop when he finally spot that person.Immediately he go towards the table and sit across the other."Changmin!"

Changmin stop eating and look up at the person sittig in front of him.He take the tissue besideof him and wipe at is mouth,and grab his coffee to help him to push down the foods in his throat to his stomach."I didn't know you will be this fast."

Yoochun roll his eyes and groan softly."You know I'm not here to play,right?"

"Yeah,I know that."

"So?"

Changmin lean back onto the soft cushion."Apparently Yunho hyung already knew about this,since he call me  at 5:12 am  in the morning."He purposely strech the time while looking at the older.

"Don't look at me like that,he also call me beforehand."

"I didn't say anything."

"Your eyes are,Changmin."Yoochun just sighed."Now,seriously what?"

"Since Yunho hyung already know about it,we have to make a little change in our original plan for some parts.You,I and uncle are going to secure as many shares Yunho hyung's company have and make them sign a contract that they would never betray later.Though,we have to be smart too at there."

"What do you mean?"

"Telling them the truth."

"What?!Are you serious Changmin?!"His mouth open agape at that.Did the other realize the clear answer of it if they tell them the truth beforehand?"You know what will happen if we tell them beforehand right?"

"I know.That's why I say there's gonna be a little change in our plan.We're going to get them sign a contract by telling them the truth while hiding the truth."Changmin smirk.

"Huh?what do you mean by that?Telling the truth while hiding the truth?"

His smirk only grow wider at that."That's mean,we're going to play a mind game,hyung.We will ask them just the 'possibility' of it,and observe on how they would react.If they give a negative respond,we will reject them first.While if they show a good and positive respond,we will immediately tied the connections.If the're in the middle,it's our job to make it fall to the positive side.We really have to secure as many as we can.,so we have to stay sharp and observe them seriously.And then, that's when the media play gonna occur,as well as aunt's role to intervene.Before that,Yunho hyung will announce to the media first about it,and that's when aunt gonna make a scene,pretending that she didn't know anything about Yunho and Jaejoong hyung's wedding,and getting angry at Ara for lying to her.And by all mean,knowing aunt,she would probably involve the Go's family too."

Hearing the explaination,Yoochun just nod."But,what do you mean if they show a bad sign we should reject them first?doesn't that mean that will be a loss to us then?since we didn't know how many of them will show a bad sign.?"He raise an eyebrow at that.He could pretty sure he heard the other were streching the word 'first'.

"That's why I said to reject them first,since we didn't know how many of them will be negative about it."

"Huh?"He still didn't get it.

At this,Changmin just sigh."What I mean is,if we take them and make them sign the contract,it will be really choatic when they know the truth.They would surely,without no doubt will sue Yunho hyung's company and get as many compensation as they want.That would make the company turn bankrupt.That's why we have to reject them,eliminate them from the list,before they listed Yunho hyung's company in their 'prey' list."

Yoochun raise his eyebrows in awe.No wonder Changmin always called as the mastermind,because his plan were really detailed and there's not even a flaw in it.Even if there is,it can be covered almost immediately.He smile as he give a thumb up."Well done."

At this,Changmin smirk."I'm cool,aren't I?"He raise an eyebrow,loking at the older.

"For once,yeah."They both laugh at that.They could already imagine how epic would this plan of them will be.They just couldn't wait to watch with their own two eyes.

"Oh,yeah..."

"What?"

"That's mean I have an advantage!"He fist pump the air."Yes!"

"Huh?what do you mean?"

"Junsu."He smirk when he notice the older's eyes widen in shocked at the mention of the name."You couldn't possibily forget about it do you?I still haven't give him up yet."

"Damn it.I take back my word!"Yoochun gritted his teeth in anger.



◄--❊--►


"W-what do you mean  by that?"

"What?the wedding photoshoot?"

"Yes.."

"Why?"Yunho raise his eyebrows."There's nothing wrong with it,right?"

"Well..yeah,but.."

"But what?"

Jaejoong bit his lower lips as there's a blush on his face.How should he say it?As far as he know,they intended to keep their marriage a secret.No one know,except for both of their family's members.He fidget a bit and look up at the older."But, I thought we want to keep it as a secret?"

Hearing that,Yunho know he had to explain the actual thing that's been going on here.But then,he knew too not now,since he knew how emotional the younger would get if he explain it to him.He just smile softly as he lace their fingers together.He could see that the other were blushing,and oh god,that was the cutest thing he had ever seen."That's in the past,but I think I want others to know about us."

"..."

"About who does I belong to and.."He purposely lean closer towards his wife right ear and whisper seductively."..who does you belong to."He pull away,and again,he could see that his wife is blushing really hard over it.He smirk.

"I-idiot!y-you're too c-close!"Jaejoong push his husband away and distant himself from the older.No,he can't take it.If he stay closer with his husband,he can't guarantee whether he would be able to take it or not since he already getting too weak with the other's closeness.He even think that he could faint from it."Stupid, Yunho..always make my heart beating fast.."

At this kind of reaction,Yunho just laugh as he pull his wife even closer to him."Are you mad?"

"Shouldn't I?"

"No."

"Tch."The shorter scoff as he turn his head elsewhere,looking at the scenery before them.He couldn't helped but to get amazed at it.The place is so beautiful,to the point where he think he's in a dream,despite it is just a bunch of buildings surrounding them.Maybe because the design of the buildings and a river in the middle of the town. They continue to walk in silence,only to stop when he fekt his husband already stop walking."Why did we stop?"

"We're waiting for someone."

"Someone?"He raise his eyebrow in question."Who?"

"Well,just wait."Yunho smirk.

Witnessing the smirk on his husband's face,Jaejoong know there just something going on here.He just hope it's not something horrible.Just as he's about to retort back at his husband,there's heard a loud and fast footsteps heading towards them,before it stop and were breathing heavily.His eyes widen when he see who actually they're waiting for."L-Luz?!"He was so sure that the blonde already gone somewhere the moment they get out from the car.

Looking at Jaejoong's reaction,Luz let out a few chuckles."Hi there,Jaejoong.We meet again,it seem?"

"W-what are you doing here?"

"He's our photographer."

"W-what?!"

"I am."He smile,and he was so sure he saw a blush on the other's face.Such a sight.No wonder his boss had fall head over heels with him.He's like an angel,too pure and innoncent."So,let's start the photoshoot,shall we?"



◄--❊--►


"Y-Yunho..."

"Herm?"

"Um..."Jaejoong gulp his saliva,as his head turn sideway,not wanting to meet with his husband's eyes.He don't know how he's suppose to react in a situation like this.It's already seem enough that people were looking at them when they were walking side by side,but this..this is even more embarrassing for him,since they have attract too many eyes on them.And the fact that the older were standing really close to him,didn't help him at all.He can feel that his heartbeat were beating faster,and the blush on his face can't seem to even take a break."..i-it's.."

"What?I can't hear you."

"T-too c-close.."

"Huh?"

"Y-you're too close!"He raise his voice a bit and push his husband away from him by the chest.He glare at the older as there's a smirk hanging on his husband face.The older has been playing with him,purposely making him all red and attract people attention to them.Not to mention,Luz is also with them.In fact,the said blonde is just 100 metres away from them,testing the camera.

"But we're husband and wife right?so it doesn't matter?"Yunho smirk grow wider.He grab both his wife's hands and pull him closer to him.He lean in and peck the other's below his right ear,before he purposely the skin a bit at the area.

"A-ahh..!"

His eyes widen hearing that soft moan coming out from his wife."Damn it.."He could feel there's a slight tingling in his heart,wanting to tease the shorter more and earn a lot more of moan like that.He wish he could,but he's not that stupid.They're in public right now.And no way he's going to let other people hear his wife moan.The moan is only for him to hear,no one else.He gritted his teeth as he curse himself trying to hold back his lust over his wife."Don't just simply let it out.."He growl.

"E-eh?"

Before he could say anything,they heard the cue coming from the blonde.Ah,he can't wait for this.

"We can start the shooting now!"

He pull away and look at his wife with an excited smirk."You heard him."

"P-ert!"Jaejoong huffed as he notice the look on his husband face.

"Okay...for the first session,how about you two just act natural while holding each other hand?we will start with a simple shot first.You can pretend to take a stroll in the town,and I'll take a shot of it."Luz explain and the couple nod.He could see that the shorter man is shaking a bit.He chuckle."Jaejoong,it's okay.Don't be nervous.Just relax yourself."

"I-I will."

"Yunho will lead you,don't worry."

At this Yunho just smile.But Jaejoong know,behind that smile,lies a ert jerk that's been waiting for a perfect oppurtunity to again."You heard Luz.Come on."

"Don't try to do anything."The younger warn,with a serious face he could pull out,while the older seem to be ignoring it.There's a slight twich on his forehead.

"Not gonna promise you,wifey."

"This man is really..." He sigh inwardly.

Luz wait for the couple for abit,before he see Yunho hold Jaejoong's hand as he lead the other man to take a slow walk down the road.Immediately he grip on his camera and brought it up to his eyes,preparing to take a shoot of both of them.He wait until there's a great distance between them,only then he start walking too as he begin to take the photo.He kept on clicking the button as he unconsciously smile ocasionally,loving how natural the couple look like.Indeed,Yunho is a great lead man.

Every click Jaejoong heard behind them,make him become even more nervous each second.He keep on fidgeting here and there.It feel uncomfortable that there's someone following them only to take a pictures of them.It kind of weird and creepy.Glancing at his side,Yunho can see that his wife were being too aware of Luz's presence behind them.Nervous were clearly shown on his wife face,as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter