Chapter 21

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That jerk.."Jaejoong hiss as he remember back the scene where he and his husband had an arguement in their suite's room."Why can't he just let me go out alone?I'm a man too.."He scoff as he continue his walk along the pedestrians's road.To say that he's angry,he's more hurt.It's already been an hour and a half since he left their room and take a walk outside.Heck,he really did want to stay in the suite,but just thinking that he have to face the older,it just no.He decided to go out the moment his husband utter that sentences,"Then go,if you want to go."It will only hurt his pride if he stay there instead of really going out.Instantly,he can feel his heart burning in anger back.He just didn't get the older at all.First,he's sweet,caring and loving husband,but then,second after,he's a jerk,mean and one ing demanding man."Aish..thinking more about this make me angry to no end."He shake his head,throwing away all the thought away and emptying his mind.

"I better just enjoy my walk.."He look to his right side and there seen a huge crowd surrounding something ."I wonder what is it..."He approach it and squeeze through the crowd,and what he sees next make his eyes widen in surprised.There's a group of four boys,performing at the street.Their appreances is like in that anime,having a colouful hair and their really did show it too.It really look like as though as the characters in the anime come to life.One with the dark green-black hair is playing the guitar,the other one with a wine red hair is playing the electronic piano,while the other one who's is playing violin had a brown hair and the other last one is the vocalist that have a dark lime coloured hair,and surprisingly they're playing his favourite song.And it's his favourite Japanese song,by Back Number.(*the song can be listen by copying the link at the A/N.You guys should really give it a try,it's a really beautiful song.I'm not gonna lie)And the fact that they're singging that song in acoustic mode,really sway his heart.He can't help but to planted his foots,standing right there,listening to it while closing his eyes.Somehow,when he close his eyes,the image of himself and Yunho appear in his mind.He know,he knew too well what's the song is about and he can't help but to imagine his own self with Yunho in that song.Unknowingly there's tears roll down his cheeks,went notice by the vocalist of the groups as he look at him the moment he saw he appear through the crowd.

"That guy is crying..."

"Tatoeba anato to ita hibi wo, 
Kioku no subete wo keishisaru koto ga dekita toe,
(If I could erase from my memory all the days I spent with you,)
Moe sore wa watashi de wa nai tomou,
(That wouldn't be me anymore,)
Shiawase hitotsu mo,
Wakeatteita no dakara...
(Because we've shared happiness..)

Watashi no hanbun wa anata de,
(You were the other half of me,)
Soe anata no hanbun wa watashi de dekiteta no ne,
(and I was the same for you,)
Sore nara konna ni itai no mo,
(That's why I'm sure,)
Namida ga deru no mo,
Shikata ga nai koto da ne.."
(This suffering and these tears can't be helped..)


"Y-Yunho.."He sob as he bring one of  his hand up,only to cover his mouth,trying to muffle the sob coming out from him.He just can't help it.He still didn't mentally recover yet from his previous arguement with his husband,and then.this song is being sing on the street.It really didn't help him at all.Not even one bit.The worst is,he can picture perfectly well the scene between him and his husband,what would happened if the two person in the song is really them.He pondered,will their relationship end someday?what would happen after that?what will be their ending?There's several emotions overflowing in him right now,mixing with one another so well that his heart hurts.Damn emotions.He continue on to let out his tears,that seeming not wanting to stop in the nearest time."I-I..."He chocked as the last chorus came,and it hit him hard in his heart.

"Watashi no hanbun wa anata de,
(You were the other half of me,)
Soe anata no hanbun wa watashi de dekiteta no ne,
(and I was the same for you,)
Sore naran konna ni itai no mo,
(That's why I'm sure,)
Namida ga deru no mo,
Kiitto watashi dake ja nai ne.."
(I'm not the only one suffering and crying,right..)


He continue on to cry until he didn't even notice that the song has already ended and the applause and the cheering that people give to the band,until the vocalist himself,approach him and tap on his shoulder.


"Hey..."

He snap open his eyes,and he can see a pair of green eyes staring at him with a worried look on his face.He quickly wipe away his tears and back away slightly.He's not used to others touching him,he will easily feel scared and somehow,disgusted..except for his husband."Y-yes..?"

"Sorry.."The vocalist apologize as he notice the older flinch and retract back his hand on his side."..are you okay?"

​Jaejoong eyes widen as he heard that the other spoke the same language as him."E-eh?"

Upon seeing the shocked face on the older's face,the younger once again apologize as a short chuckle follow afterward."I'm mix,Japanese and French.But I study languages for awhile back then."He smile softly."And by looking at your face,I can figure out much you're Korean."

"A-ah..."Jaejoong force a tiny smile on his face,as to not offended the other's."..nice to meet you,then.."

"Me too."The vocalist smile."So.."He fidget."I know i-it's not my problem,but...is there something wrong?"He raise his eyebrows."I saw you cry just now.."

"Ah.."Jaejoong can't help but to let out a small chuckle,intending to mock himself.But of course,it went unknown for the vocalist in front of him."No...just..some relationship problems.."He smile."Thank you for asking,but really...there's nothing."

"If there's nothing then...I'm glad."The vocalist once again smile,but this one it's a bright one."I can't stand it if I see someone's crying."

For a moment,Jaejoong can hear that his heartbeat is beating fast and his eyes widen in surprised.He can't help but to blush."He's really a good guy..."

"So,you're alone?"The vocalist ask,and he just nod."Bet this is your first time here,right?how about if I show you around?"

"It's okay.You have to perform again-"

"If that what you're worry about,then it's settled.Just now,that was our last song for today."The vocalist smile."Wait here for a while,okay?I've to give a hand on those boys to keep our instruments,then I'll walk with you."He take two step backward before he turn around and go to his friends.

Jaejoong can't help but to just smile."Well,better than alone I guess."


◄--❊--►

"What the heck,Changmin!"Yoochun push the younger away from him and stand up from his chair as he wipe his mouth in anger."What are you thinking?!"

Seeing a shocked and angry face on the older's face,make Changmin let out a loud laugh while clutching onto his stomach."Hyung...your face..hahahaha!"There's tears prickle on the corner of his eyes."It's priceless..!"

"It's not funny you bastard!"

"It is!you have to see it yourself.!"

"YAH!!"Yoochun yell,making the younger cover his both ears."You..!!I've been saving a kiss for Junsu!"

"Hyung,can you please lower down your voice?you're in my office,you know.."Changmin put down his hand when the older already stop yelling,and he can't help but to gigle one last time before he finally stop."You like him,huh?"He smirk.

"..so?"

"Hyung...I like him too,you know?"

"W-what?"

"What?are you surprised?"

"B-but...since when?"

"I know I'm a bit late than you,but I guess since I saw him at Yunho hyung's wedding."

"W-what?!"

"He's cute,isn't?especially when we're having a dinner at the restaurant before.."He smile softly."..his face when he was eating the foods,the tiny wrinkle on his nose when he chew it.It just too cute."

"You!don't you dare!"

"Why?can't I?"

Upon hearing that coming out from the younger,make his heart burning in anger.He didn't know that the younger have a feeling for Kim Junsu too.He clenched tight his fist and hiss."If that,then what's with the kiss?!"

Changmin smirk."Oh...about that kiss...don't worry,it just as a thing to black mail you later on."He bring up his left hand and shake it a bit,which have his handphone that have a picture of their 'kiss'."It come out nice,isn't?"

"What the..."

"Hyung,I'm gonna say it first.I will make Junsu hyung fall for me first before you."

"Sorry?"Yoochun let out a laugh,feeling and finding this whole situation is totally ridiculous.He move back his eyes to throw a glare at the younger."I didn't just heard that,did I?"

"Oh no,you heard it right hyung."

He just shut his mouth,nothing,not even a word coming to his mind.He don't know what to say in this moment.He want to yell again saying,'don't touch him!',but he can't.This whole conversation is really going insane right now,with the younger sudden confession saying he like Junsu in the middle of their big crisis.And the fact that they still have to stop Ara's plan while trying to make Junsu fall in love with either both of them.He's going insane.He groan in frustrated.But he..for sure he don't want to lose Junsu to this food monster.It just no.Thus,he decided,now is the right time to make Junsu as his.He smirk as he think about that."Then,if that's the case,I'll make him mine first."

"Aha,competitive."Changmin nod,acknowledge that.

"Of course.I laid my eyes on him first."

"First or second doesn't matter hyung,at this time."He change his tone to a deep serious tone,where he usually use it when he's in a meeting with all the directors board."What matter at this time is,stole his heart."He smirk.


◄--❊--►

"So,this is your class,hmm..."Karam hummed as his eyes scan the whole classroom and he can't help but to notice all the eyes in the class are looking at him.He turn his head towards their direction and some of them already have 'that' kind of look on them,mostly,of course,the boys,while the girls trying really hard to act pretty and cute in front of him.He bit his lower lips and he grab on the girl's sleeve,beside of him.He whispered,"Min Ah..w-why are they looking at me?"

"What?"Min Ah look in front and as the boy said,it's true.All her classmates are loking at him."They're interested in you,I guess."

"E-eh?r-really?ALL of them?"

"Yeah."She nod."Why?"

"No,I just...didn't like it..to be stared at."

Hearing this,Min Ah just raise an eyebrow."Should I make them look elsewhere?"She ask,and the boy reply with a single nod.She sigh as she look at them with a death glare."What are you all looking at?!"She raise her voice and hiss."Don't ever think of coming near at this guy.If I caught you,you all are dead!!"

Immediately all the students turn their head in front,not wanting to make eye contact with the girl.Just as what the students in the class give the girl a nickname,'hot-blooded beauty',it really does suit her.It will be a lie if they say the girl aren't pretty,because she is pretty.But her attitude is what making her a bit lack.

"Min Ah,you don't have to be that scary.."

"If I'm not,they would be staring at you again,idiot."She scoff,but then turn toward the boy beside her left side.It really is convenient having a seat on the last row,and even at the right column side of the class,beside the window,because there really are space for just one more person to sit there.And she make Karam sit there,sharing a table with her.She don't want that boy to sit at Injoon's seat because sure that boy is going to get angry with it.Just then,the said boy appear through the back door,just arrive,maybe.She can see the boy raise an eyebrow at her,saying,'Who's that?'

"Um..."She clear out as she turn to look at Karam."Um,can you give me a minutes?"

"W-where do you want to go?"Karam hold on her wrist."D-don't make me sit alone here.."

"Just outside the class.I'll be right back.I promise it's not gonna be long,okay?"She smile and ruffle his hair.She turn back toward Injoon and stand up from there,walking to the boy.

"What?"

"Let's talk for awhile."She say,as she pass him.Injoon just roll his eyes as he follow the girl to outside of the class.

"Okay?so what?"

"Injoon..I..well,can he stay with us?"She look at him,hopefully the other didn't mind.She know it's not like herself right now since they had that particular arguement,but she can't help it.In order not to make the other boy feel the tense in the air,she need to at least,at least be good towards each other eventhough it was just an act.She didn't mind it since it's her fault after all.But she was taken a back when she heard the other's respond.

"Who's he?"

"H-he's a boy that I had saved before."

"From what?when?"

"Long ago.A month?I think.."She knitted her eyebrows,didn't sure when,but she continue back,"..from my father's man.They are ually harassing him."

"W-what?!seriously?!"Injoon look at her in shocked while the girl just nod.But then,suddenly realisation hit him."Wait,your father's man?he's here?!"Once again the girl just nod."Holy crap...it's not gonna be a good thing."

They stay silent,neither of them speak until there's one short figure invade their sight.

"M-Min Ah..are y-you done?"Karam ask as he grab the girl hand.He can't help it.He just don't find it comfortable to be left alone in the class,that's not his's,in a long time.

"W-what's wrong?"

"No,I just...they seem to try to approach me.."

"That guys and girls.."She sigh."Come on,let's get into the class back.The class will start in another 10 minutes."

"Okay."Karam nod and he can't help but to glance at the guy who's with Min Ah,before he turn on his heels and walk slowly,back toward their seat.

Min Ah turn back at Injoon and plead to him with her eyes,while unconsciously her hands grip onto Injoon's. arm"Please?"

Upon the contact that the girl initiate,his eyes widen,again in surprised.'Is this real?'He pondered.But then,again,he didn't care even this is only a dream because,at least he can talk with the girl as usual.He will not let this chance go.He look at the girl in front of him with a soft eyes.He can't help but to crack a small smile as he nod.He hold the girl's arm."Min Ah,I...c-can't we be like before again?"He pause and stare into the girl's eyes."I miss us.I really did."

"..."

"I promise that I won't get involve in that matter!"He bring up his free hand,make a swear to himself and the girl in front of him.

Min Ah just keep quiet.She didn't know how to react.She felt guilty.Eventhough she treat the other harshly,the other never did try to even hate her.Heck,he will never even hate her,she guess.She wonder,did she really deserve the other's loyalty?Deep down she know the answer already,but she can't help it.She too,miss the other's companies.She look at the boy and can't help but to wear a smile."I..miss us too..."She confess and chuckle,as the boy follow together afterward.She take a deep breath and let it out."..I'll remember that swear forever,Injoon."

"Thanks."He hug her.

"Come on,that boy is waiting for me."She pull away and walk into the class,with the other's trail behind her.They sit down at their seat.

Injoon look at the boy,rather in awe.He indeed is..beautiful.He didn't know whether it's the right word to describe that boy,since he's a BOY.But it's not a lie neither,and there's no word can describe the boy's appreance."What's your name?"He ask as he rummage through his back for his comic.

"I'm Karam!"Karam smile brightly and reach out his hand."You?"

"Injoon."They shake hand.

"Nice to meet you."

"Yeah,me too."


◄--❊--►

"So,what's your name?"The vocalist ask Jaejoong with a smile on his face as he reach out his hand."I'm Benoît Midori Kokka.You can just call me Midori."The smile never did left him."You?"

"I'm Kim Jaejoong.You can just call me Jaejoong."He reach the green eyes vocalist's hand and smile."You have such a beautiful name.."

"Thank you."Midori blush and let go off their handshake."But,really?you think so?you know the meaning?"he raise his eyebrows.

"A-ah..I.."

"Hmm?"

"Ah..I-I didn't know the meaning.."Now,it's Jaejoong turns to blush.He really shouldn't have said that if he didn't know the meaning behind it.It will only look like he's insincere about that compliment.

"Ah..really?"

"..b-but!w-when you said it,i-it's nice to hear..."

Noticing the older in front of him blush,really make Midori heart skip a beat,like none before.He just chuckle as he know why did the older blush and stuter to cover it back."It's okay.And,I know you're sincere when you said that."

"E-eh?r-really?"

"Yeah."He nod."As ridiculous as it sound,I can read people's eyes."

"Seriously?"

Once again he n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter