Bonus Chapter

You're Mine And Only Mine [MAJOR EDITING IN PROCESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


(2 Months Later...)


*KRINGGGGGG*

"Ugh..."

The figure on the bed cover his ears by burying his face under the pillow,as he kept on cursing over the alarm clock.It's not like he couldn't just turn the alarm off,he could,but it just too far.The alarm was set at the other side of the bedside table.It just too far from his reach.Damn,he was not the one who would wake up at the sound of the alarm clock and would open his eyes,just so he could turn off the alarm.He’s not.He waited and waited and waited,but still the alarm clock were still ringing. He buried his face further into the mattress and his hands cover his ears as hard and close as he can.

But still..

‘RINGGGGGGG!’

He groaned.”Jaejoong,could you please turn off the alarm?!”

There’s no voice responding to his call.

“Jaejoong!”

Again,there's still no one who answered him.This is making him angry.He need his sleep,since he had stay up all night yesterday.He groaned once again.He swear,if he catch the younger later,he will make the other pay for it.He unwillingly opened his eyes, and just before he wanted to go to the other side of the bed to turned off the alarm,the door of the rooom swung open from the outside.There's seen the most figure he hate right now at this moment.

"Wake up,Yunho."

"Ugh,shut up!" He reached for the nearest pillow he could grabbed onto and throw at the younger,and his irritation grew bigger when the other caught it perfectly with a small smirk on his face.Damn,he totaly saw the smirk.

"Not gonna let it hit my face that easily."

"Tch." He plopped his head down onto the pillow back and buried his face on it.He's just so tired today,that if it was possible,he could sleep until it was 12 in the afternoon.

Seeing this, Jaejoong couldn't helped but to let out a soft chuckled as he make his way towards his husband. He sat down beside the older and put the pillow on his hands onto the bed. "Hey,wake up.."

....

"Yunho.." He shook the older by the shoulder softly."..hey.."

....

Still, there's no answer from his husband. At this,he just frowned."Yunho,come on.."

....

"Yunho-

"Don't disturb me,Jaejoong. I'm tired." Yunho move away a bit from the younger as he let out an annoyed groan.He just didn't wanted to wake up now.

"But it's already 9 in the morning!"

"..."

"Hey!"

"Ughh.."

"Yunho-!"

That's it,he couldn't stand it anymore.He were just so tired this whole week with all the new project coming up and how hard he tried to shape up back his company after what had happened before.So why couldn't his wife just let him be just for today?He sat up angrily and turned to glared at the younger."Shut up,Jaejoong! I'm tired,can't you see?!" He raised his voice.

"B-but-"

"Can't you hear me?!"

Jaejoong could only sat there in shocked,at the angry response from his husband.He didn't expected this.He just wanted the older to wake up since they got to do something really important today.So why did his husband let out his anger at him? He didn't do anything wrong.He just wanted his husband to wake up.Unconsciously his eyes get watery as his vision got blurry.Ah,he really really really hated this.Even though they have been living together for months now,he couldn't seemed to get used to his husband's anger.This is the only thing that he couldn't make himself be unafraid of.With a slightly trembling hand that were onto the bed sheets,he darted away his eyes from the older's as he tried not to look as though as he was hurt by it. Trying not to show that he were affected by the older's words. "..I'm sorry.."

"Tch.!"

He could heard how loud the other's hiss are,as his heart throbbed in pain.Why did everything he does,most of it would always lead to a fight like this?He could still remembered the fight they had last three weeks,and it was not a lie when he said it was the worse fight they have ever been.He had cried almost 3 days straight,the whole day.He was kinda glad that his husband didn't come back at home during that time,but he was also sad that his husband are not with him to comfort him.Ah,he sure already gone crazy.Probably it because he just love the older too much.

Just before Yunho could lied back down on the bed,he noticed the pale hands that were clenching tight onto the sheets.It was trembling a bit,and he swore if he had just goes back to sleep,he would missed this. 

*CRACK*

He could heard his heart cracking at the sight.Not that it was an unusual thing for him to see that kind of expression,because he swore he always saw that expression almost every week.He just didn't know how in the world that his wife are capable of shedding his tears frequently.He meant like...yeah.He kept on wondering that maybe it is the younger's nature,and it also his nature to always comfort the other whenever he see the other are sad or crying.He just so weak at seeing his wife's crying face.Truthfully,he really are weak to his wife,to Kim jaejoong.Ah,he always like this.They are always like this.He could only let out a sigh at this.

"You can go back to sleep,I won't disturb you anymore." Jaejoong said as he stood up from there.Not wanting for the older to take a hint on what's with him,he tried to look at the other in the eyes,but it only for 3 seconds,before he tried to brushed it off with a small smile."I'll wake you up later." Before he could turned and walk away,there was a force on his wrist that were preventing him from doing so. He turned to look at the older,and just before he could opened his mouth to say something, the older pulled him down onto the bed.He were totally taken by surprised at this.Just what is his husband thinking?Didn't just now he practically asked him to leave him alone?and now what? "Yunho-"

"Don't think that I didn't notice it,Jaejoong." Yunho stare at his wife straight in the eyes and he could saw the younger's eyes become more watery than before,before there were a single tear roll down his left cheek.Again,he just sighed as he pulled the other into his embrace."I'm sorry."

"..."

"I shouldn't raise my voice at you."

At this point,Jaejoong swear he hated himself.He had tried his best not to let the older notice it,but the effort were completely goes to waste.He should knew it,that the older would took notice of it,but not this early.Why did he has to be so weak? Why it is his natural to always cry easily? He wanted to change.Why can't he? He kept on dealing with his inner self while bitting his lower lips,trying to fight really hard not to make the second tears come out,but again,it did.

"I'm sorry.."

"..."

"..please don't cry."

And that was what it take for him to buried his face onto the older's crook of neck as he brought up his hands to gripped onto the other's shirt.He shook his head,feeling disagree with his husband that kep on apologizing to him."I-I'm the one who should apologize to you.." He tightened his grasp of the older's shirt."..I want to change,Yunho. I really want to.." He sniff. "I don't know why I keep on c-crying when it's only a trvial things. I-I don't know why."

"That's okay-"

"What?!" He leaned away and looked at the other somehow feeling ridiculous."It's not okay at all!It's..."

Yunho kept on listening to his wife's rumbling,reasoning on how he should change and whatsoever.He didn't wanted to seem rude or anything,but he was really tired.If he was not tired,he would surely listened to everything the younger spilled out,but just not now.He was tired as hell. He waited for a bout 2 minutes, and he couldn't seemed to stand it any longer. He kept on trying to hold himself back from yawning,but it just too hard for him in this state.He need to make his wife stop talking for now.Just for now.He knew that he will probably counted as cruel for doing this,but he just not in the mood to listen to this sort of problem.Not that he didn't care about his wife,he did,very much,but now is not the right time.Just for this time,he's going to ignored his wife. He reached out his hand and grab the younger's chin,pulling it closer to him.

"W-what?"

"That's what make you cute,to be honest." He cut his wife instantly, following with a peck on the younger's right cheek.

"Y-Yunho-"

"Now just shut up,and let's go to sleep together." He pulled both of them to lay on the bed as he wrapped his arms around his wife and snuggled closer.

"Hey,let me go-!"

"Shut up."



◄--❊--►

Midori couldn't helped but to squinted his eyes when there were a source of light hitting him right on his face.He whined and turned to the other side of the bed,away from the window.He just didn't wanted anything to interupted him when he's sleeping.H hated it when there was someone or something that make him awake from his peaceful sleep just because for an unreasonable reason to wake up to.He's still a 19 years old teenager that need his beauty sleep in order for him to be functional properly the next day.Yes,he use the word 'function' because he was really just like that. All of his friends always said that he's an expressionless boy,a cold type of person that one's would hard to make any conversation with.But since it was his friends,they didn't really care about it since they already knew how is him.There was a times he will be slightly different from his personality,from cold being to bubbly chatty guy,cheerful and so on.There was a several times he did it,especially if he was in a good mood or he have a crush or like someone.Although he's a singer,a vocalist,when he sing he does and could bring out the emotions really well that it could make one's literally feel what is he trying to tell others about the song.But if it was his normal social life,he never show the other side of him to other people he didn't know.

Seeing the younger turned away and whined softly,it make Luz let out a really soft chuckle,that only he could hear it.After he had tied the curtains neatly and hang it on the curtain's holder,he turned around and take a moment to observed the figure on the bed.The younger look so cute right now even though the only sight the older could see with his eyes is the back side of the younger,but he could pretty much know what looks did the other have right now.Smiling a bit,he walked toward the other side of the bed and sit beside the younger.His smile grew wider when he saw how peaceful the younger look right now in his sleep,minus the dark circle under his eyes. He was glad that now Midori could controlled his emotions well enough,not to cry every single day.Yes,every single day.

"You had it tough,Midori.." He whispered as he lift up his left hand,only to the younger's hair softly.He could see the younger eyes twitch a bit,and he once again let out a chuckle.He was really happy that finally he could see the normal Midori back.Ever since the accident in the warehouse happened,the other kept on crying day and night and kept on apologizing at the girl,who he know goes by the name Min Ah,saying how sorry he was.He didn't really know what happened between both of them.Every time he tried to asked about it,the other would kept quiet and would brushed off with 'I'm not ready yet.',or 'I'll wait for her first.' But knowing how big the damage has affected him,he respected the younger privacy and stopped asking about it.He would tell him if he is already ready to talk about it.

"Emm.."

"Wake up,Midori.."

"..uhhh.."

"..it's already morning."

"L-luz?" Midori cracked open one of his eyes,and he couldn't helped but to smile a bit at the sight.He wouldn't said it out loud,but he likes it when Luz is his hair.It makes him feel calm and safe when the older did that.Covering his slowly blushing face with a groan,he buried his face deeper onto the pillow."It's still early isn't?I want to sleep a bit more.."

"No,it's not.It's already 9:10 am."

"Ugh..."

"Come on." Luz stop his ministration,and he swear he could hear a whine came from the younger,on which he smile at that.It was cute.He get up fom the bed and proceed to go to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth."Come on,Midori.We have to make breakfast today."

"Ugh..."

"Come on,Midori."He urged the younger. Since they both are currently staying in Korea,specifically at Jung's residence,he just felt the responsibility to repay both the olders back by at least preparing the foods for them.He was just grateful and thankful to them for having them stay here for almost 2 months.Not that it was such a hard task to do,since he and Midori enjoyed cooking and treated it like one of their hobbies.And on how pretty much he had started living on his own when he was 16 years old.But of course not that they just stay doing nothing here,he and Midori did found a job at one of the fanciest cafe 20 kilometres from this house.He worked as a waiter,while Midori as a part-time singer there.Not that he going to make the younger do all the hard works,because he just didn't like the idea of it even a slightest bit at all.The reason on why they decided to stay here was because the green eyes boy never wanted to leave this country when he finally found his long lost friend.As he said,he didn't actually know what happened between them,so he just let it be.He believed that the younger would eventually tell him sooner or later.

"They're grown up man,they could cook for themselves."

"Oh really?is that what your logic is?"

Hearing the tone went slightly a bit higher,Midori knew that the older are going to retort on him about it.He just knew the older so well.At this moment,he didn't longer feel wanted to sleep anymore.He couldn't feel the urge to close his eyes anymore,and knowing this fully well,he still didn't wanted to get up from the bed.Heck,he didn't even wanted to get out of the comfty blanket."Yes."

"Then,why am I looking after you?you're already 19,isn't?you're already a grown up man too."

Somehow hearing that,he couldn't helped but to feel his heart throbbed in pain.His mouth couldn't seemed to formed a word at all.Even though he knew the older probably didn't meant that,he still feel hurt by it.He couldn't just imagined how his life would be without the older.Yes, it was true that they started only as some neighbours in the early stage when they knew each other,but then for some weird and still unknown reason to him,three months later the older suddenly knocked on his front's door and asked for him to stay with him.Being a kid that aren't allowed to eavesdrop the conversation the blonde had with his aunt,he just sat at the far corner of the kitchen,cleaning the floor with the old cloth in his hand.He still wondered,what did they both talked about,but judging by how loud his aunt's voice were,he was pretty sure they had an arguement.And somehow,after the long seven days of his 'usual' routine he had to do,once again the blond came to their house,but on that particular day,his aunt were not in the house.Being and were taught to be polite,he opened the door and before he could even said his aunt were not here,the older cut him with 'I know,now let's go' and grabbed his wrist,running throughout the city like a madman to the train station. And then,pretty much their lives living together started from that day onwards.

"Well,I'm different."

At that childish reply,Luz could just laughed,which Midori frown grew even bigger."What was that I heard?"He dried his hands with the small towel hanging by the steel pole beside the mirror,before he go back to the room.He noticed that the younger now are more in a difficult position than before.The younger had completely hide under the blanket,not even showing any parts of his body exposed.He smirked,knowing what he has to make the younger to listened to him.He approached the younger and tried to pull away the blanket from the other,and it was an easy success since the younger actually didn't even hold onto the blanket,but instead he was covering his face.In which he knew,that was the younger way of pouting."Herm?"

"Ugh,go away Luz." Midori turned away from the older and before he could even say any more words,there was force rolling him back on his back and his eyes widen when their face are so close with each other.He could felt the blush slowly were creeping up on his cheeks."W-what are you d-doing?"His voice somehow cracked at the end,which make his face turned even redder.

"I'm just waiting for your answer."

"W-what?"

"I'm sure you heard me in the bathroom just now,didn't you?"

"..I-I.."

"Herm?"

Not being able to say something due to how close they were,Midori slowly becoming a bit annoyed.Not that kind of hate annoyed like that,but it was an annoy which he just wanted to get out from this situation.Knowing pretty much he would be more useless if this continue any longer,he decided to just break this barrier and slipped out of this situation."Ahhh!!"He groaned while pushing the older away from him,as he sat up."Go away!"

"What?still didn't want to answer me?"

"If this is your way to ask me to get up,you win,Luz."He hissed."Gosh,you're so persistent.!" He managed to get away from the blond and get out of the bed,but before he could take a step towards the bathroom,once again there was a force holding him back.The older were holding onto his wrist.He turned to looked at the older."What?"

"Nothing."Luz let out a mischievous smile,as he tightened his hold onto the younger and pull the other closer to him.He smile grew wider when he once again noticed the younger were blushing.Ah,this was his favourite expression of the younger."You're really cute,do you know that?"

"W-what?"

"You're cute."

"L-Luz,what are you doing?don't joke around.Now please let go of me,I want to-" Midori's words were cut off as there was a soft thing press onto his right cheek.His legs trembled as his heart were beating furiously that he swear that it could practically come out from his rib cage at some point.Ah,what should he do? His legs couldn't seem to move at all.

"Then,I'll be waiting for you downstairs."Luz pulled away with a smirk on his face.He ruffle the younger's hair as he proceed to walked towards the bedroom 's door."Oh,can you help me tidy up the bed?Thank you."And with that last word,he step out of the room,closing the door behind him,giving the younger his own privacy.

*TIK TOK*

.....

*TIK TOK*

.....

Midori didn't know how long he had been standing still right at the place,his mind going blank as he tried to regain his consciousness back.He didn't know that this was the longest 5 minutes he had ever gone through.His knees buckled and he fall flat on his on the floor.His face were really red,redder than any red could be in this world.He brought his right hand to touch at where the kiss at.Ah,he didn't like this,not even one bit.He was sure,so sure that the older had seen the most embarrassing part of him just now.What should he do?He couldn't possibly just said to the older to forget it,because knowing the older,the mouth would agreed but not the mind.He clenched his teeth in annoyed.He just couldn't believed it.The older had seen his face,red and looking really stupid unable to form even a word.Ah,he was pissed off.

"LUZ YOU ING IDIOT!!!!!!"



◄--❊--►

"Oh,I see that you're here again today."

The boy looked at the girl standing behind the counter who had a smile on her face as she politely greeted him.Being as his usual self,he never did smile to anyone.He would only showed it to certain people,and plus it was not the right time for him to smile at this point.He knew he probably the obsessive one with this,but he couldn't helped it.He just wanted to be closer with the girl and spend the rest of his time,if it possible with the girl.Every single day he kept on praying for the girl to always still be here and never leave him alone to dealt with this pain,his sorrow.

"You're bringing flower again today?You're such a sweet young man."The girl giggled.

Knowing it was pretty rude of him not to even respond at the nurse,he just bowed his head a little as he walked passed her and go towards Min Ah's room.He just didn't wanted to waste his time by dealing with some random girl behind the counter when he got that person lying in the bed,waiting for someone to accompanied her by the side. Taking a left turn and walked again until he reached the last room of the hallway,he slide the door open,and once again he were greeted by the unconscious body lying in the bed.He could only let out a sad smile as his heart throbbed in pain."It's not today.. again.." It seemed that the God didn't wanted to grant his prayer again today,yet he hope.But it's okay since he were going to kept on praying for the same thing to happened until the girl wake up.He wouldn't gave up on it.He sighed softly as he closed the door behind him and walked towards the bed where the girl are.

"Hey.."He started as he sat on the chair beside the bed."I'm here again today.."He waited for a bit,imagining it as though as the girl answered him."Yea,I know.I hope you didn't get tired of me coming here everyday."And again,he waited for a bit.

....

"Look,I've brought you flowers again today."He smiled as he put the flower next to her head,showing her the beautiful bouquet of white daisy that he always bring with him whenever he visited her."It's beautiful isn't?"

....

"I'm sorry beforehand if you don't like flowers,because...well,I don't even know whether you like flowers or not.I just thought that it look beautiful.."

....

"..just like you,you know."He smiled once again and now the silence in the room lingered longer than he had to be meant to.

....

Only after 10 minutes,Myungsoo finally found back his courage to talk."Don't worry,I'll bring it everyday for you."

....

"I'll do it even if you hate it."

....

"I'll keep on bringing it to you until you say stop to me."

...

"I'll wait for it.."He choked on his own tears.He didn't know when,but in the middle of the silence just now managed to make his vision blur and the words he said before managed to summoned out his salty tears.Truth to be told,he had becoming stress and fed up with this.He always get the same kind of reaction whenever he stepped in into this room.There was not even a day that it was different from the first time the girl had been brought into this room.He were tired of all these.He wanted a changes.He really did.He didn't know how long he could even put up with this situation,and he did even wondered how in the world he managed to stay strong until to this day.He really wondered."..so please,wake up Min Ah.."

....

"..I beg you.. please.."

....

"Why won't you answer me?"

....

"Why won't you talk to me?"

....

"Why are you ignoring me?"

....

"...why..."He closed his eyes as his tears continue to come out more and more,wetting the white hospital sheet on the bed.He put down the flowers,as he grabbed the cold and pale hand of the girl's and hold onto it tenderly,silently rubbing it against his cheeks.The hand were so cold that it were making him scared.Why did it feel so cold like that? Why it didn't felt as warm like his own? Why-

Just then,the door being slide open and there was a voice,"I'm sorry sir,but it's time for her to take a bath."

Ah,damn it.Screw the nurses.He had just arrived and it was not even 20 minutes yet he see the girl and he need to leave?No.But then again,this is not something new for him.It was not.He sniffed lightly as he rub the tears away,and looked up towards the nurses.It might sound crazy,but this is the thing he wanted to do.He didn't care if they looked at him as a crazy person or what,but he already decided that he are going to spend the rest of his life with the girl.He would make the girl fall for him.

"Okay,but can I stay?"

And he was right.All the nurses looked weirdly at him,and start shaking their head and whispering with each other about him.He thought so these things would happened.Knowing pretty much how girls can be,he just stand there,looking as determine as he can.He waited for 2 minutes,and still the nurses just won't stop whispering.He are getting annoyed with it.He knew it really sounds weird for him to be asking that since he's not even the girl's relative,but still..

"I'm really sorry sir,but we have to decline that." One of the nurses,who greet him behind the counter just now said with a smile on her face."I know you really care about her,since you've been coming here every day.But you know..it's not respecting her privacy if you did this.I know you are getting frustrated with her condition,I feel you..but you know.."

He almost wanted to laughed at that statement.She feel him? Is she even- really? The girl knew nothing about his pain,she never felt it before,so why the hell did she said that?Because she didn't really feel itand the words could be said easier from . He wanted mock her,he really did,but he hold back.The nurses are the one who always take care of the girl when no one is here.He only sighed at that as he nodded.He couldn't let his anger take over his head.He should learned to be patient."I know.I'm just...sorry.."

"It's okay."

"I'll be waiting outside."He said as he move towards the door and walked past all the nurses.



◄--❊--►

"Ahhhh,it's so boring without Jaejoong here." Junsu pouted as he take a sit on the bench beside the school field,under the large old tree there.He couldn't helped but to felt really empty without his close friend in this school.Ever since the news of Jung Yunho had married to a 'guy' broke out,it has really became a hot topic in South Korea.School being school,having Jaejoong as one of their teachers in here,really cause some roar in the school.Even some of the other's'fans',yes he does have fans here,cried and cursed in anger all together.Some of the students,and even teachers came to him to asked about the situation and on did he knew about this? Being the usual kind loving friend he was,he just shook his head and denied it with all his might saying,'I was really shocked too!.'
"Nice one there,Kim Junsu." He couldn't helped but to laugh at his own self when he remembered it back.He didn't even believed that he had managed to put that facade over his face.He was a person where one's labelled him as a total big black hole if it have to do with lying about something.He just can't lie.

As he kept on remembering about it,suddenly his smile faded when he remembered what happened right after that event.The unexpected bad incident that Min Ah had.He was so angry and furious that the girl didn't even seek any help from him at all.The girl just had it in her own way,not involving any adults in any possible way.He thought they were close and they could shared their problems with each other,but he guess he was wrong about it.But then again,he didn't think he was wrong at that.At least not all,was it? Jaejoong,her own older brother also didnt know about this.Not a single soul knew about it,except for her friends.Her FRIENDS. Just saying that one word make him hurt.He thought he was way above those friends rank,he knew he did,so why did it lead to that?He knew it has been 2 months,but he couldn't still to get over with it.He just loves the girl so much,and already thought the younger like his own sister too.

"Min Ah.."Unconsciously his hands balled up to a tight fist.All emotions were running through his minds and it felt like as thought as it would burst out this instant."..how-"

*VIBRATE*

He felt his handphone were vibrating inside his pocket.He fished t out and his eyes widen looking at the screen.


FR: SHIM CHANGMIN

Junsu hyung,I'll be there in 10 minutes! Meet me in front of the school's gate



"What?"He furrowed his eyebrows in annoyed."This brat.." He gritted his teeth.He just remembered about these things,the game which the younger and Yoochun had in their own little world to fight who would be able to make him fall in love with them.Of course being as him,he thought this was really ridiculous because who would even fight for him? a man?! Is this world already turned upside down or what? Or did he get in into a vortex of same love too when he mingled with Jaejoong's acquaintance? Is not that he is against same love,he didn't,he really didn't really mind about that.If he did,he wouldn't even be here to stay and support Jaejoong,instead he will be in the other side of the citizens whose would always be the keyboard warrior who cursed about the couple. The things he didn't understand is..why him?the two man were could considered be a good looking guy,so why did they swing that way with him?Again,it's not like he mind about it,but he is straight.At least he thought he were. Either way,he didn't have feeling for either both of them.He didn't feel 'that' way about them.

*VIBRATE*



FR:SHIM CHANGMIN

Okay,ignore my last text. I'm now 2 minutes away from your school.



"What?"Again,he was too shocked and too annoyed to even to reply to the message.And he even wondered,why did he have his number,he didn't know."Are you even serious-"


*VIBRATE*



FR:SHIM CHANGMIN

I'm serious if you're questioning about it.



Upon getting that text,he felt his heart almost jumped reading it.He looked away from the screen and look away from his handphone to look at his surrounding for the younger,but of course he was alone.Well,not pratically alone since there was students walking passing him right and left.Looking back at his phone in silent,he quietly prayed that he aren't being in some kind of in black magic.Because he swear he got a chill for a moment there."Guess I really have to go to look if it's true or not.."He sighed as he keep back his handphone in his pocket and proceed to go the school's gate,in which he was once again shocked when he had arrived there.He really didn't expected that the younger really is here and already waiting for him. Not being able to say anything or even to force anything to come out,all his actions were immediately stopped when the younger grabbed his wrist and dragged him into his car.

"What are you doing just standing there?" Changmin asked with a little bit annoyed in his voice could be heard.

"Well,what can you expect when someone just literally announce that he will be here in another minutes and just drag someone inside their car?" Junsu retorted back,head looking outside, didn't have the mood to look at the other. Just before he think that this will lead to an arguement,there was heard a chuckle.

"You're cute you know?"

And again,he was too shocked to even wanted to respond to them.

"Fasten your seatbelt now because we're going really fast right now."

"H-huh?what do you mean?"He raised his eyebrows in question,and were a bit surprised when the younger leaned over him to pull the seatbelt and fastened it for him.And somehow,he didn't know ahy but he could possibly felt that there was blushed creeping up his cheeks.

"Just wait for about in another...hmm.."

He just looked at the younger who also are fastening his own seatbelt and his left hand were on the steering wheel while his right hand on the gear."Okay,why do I get a back feeling about this-" He couldn't even finished his sentence in his head,when suddenly the car jerked forward and go fast like he never been in his life before."W-what are you doing?! slow down you idiot!!"

"Sorry,I did warn you."

"W-what?!"

"Sorry,but I really want you for my own self now.Please forgive me if I'm really selfish,because I am."

"Yah, Shim Changmin-!!"

Just then his phone were vibriting in his pocket violently,as he could finally make it that there were somone calling him.He reached for his handphone and he couldn't be more shock when he saw the once again familiar name flashing on his screen.Knowing right now was not the right time to even answered someon call,he decided to keep back his handphone,only for his finger accidently touch the green button on the screen.

"JUNSU!"

Ah,he didn't want to talk to the other.

"KIM JUNSU! YOU GET OUT OF THAT CAR RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT!"

"What?"Just before he could even wondered how in the world did the other knew he was in the car right now,there was a loud honk from their back."Seriously?" Responding to this,Changmin just laugh as he mocked the other.

"Too bad,Yoochun hyung.I got him first."

"Yah,Shim Changmin!"

"Bye and leave us alone.We're going to have a date!" And just like that,the younger take his handphone from his grasp and hung up on the other."Now,let's get away from that psycho,shall we?"

And offcially,Junsu know he was really in a deep trouble.He did even wondered on how in the world that he got into these kind of mess.But then again,since the incident at the school the other time that earned him on really an embarrassing moment with the principal,he already knew there are bound for the fight to go on.But no,he didn't expected it to reached to this level! Ah,he really couldn't take this anymore.

"I want to get away from both of you psycho!!!!"

 


◄--❊--►
 

"Are you already done?" Yunho called out for his wife,as he sat on the bed,waiting for the younger to come out from the bathroom.He waited for a few minutes,but there was no voice replying to his call."Jaejoong!"


....

Again,there was none.He furrowed his eyebrows in confused,as he stood up from there and walked towards the bathroom.He stopped right in front of the door and knock on it."Hey,you okay?"

....

"Jaejoong?"

Yet again,he never did get any answer.Ah,he was slowly gettting pissed off right now.Just what did the younger doing so long in the bathroom?It's been almost an hour he's been there,and just whose the one who really wanted him to get up so early?

"I swear Jaejonng,if you still didn't open this door in count of three,I'm going to barge in!"

....

"One.."

....

"Two.."

....

"Three!" He waited for a moment,but it was still the same.Ah,he just couldn't stand it anymore.Reaching out for the door knob and twist it,only to be surprised that it wasn't locked.He pushed the door slowly,and what he see next make his eyes widen as his face flushed in red.

"Ahhhh!!!"Jaejoong screamed when he saw his husband reflection in the mirror.He didn't even hear the older coming towards the bathroom at all! And even no knocking! Just what was the older thinking?! His face was beyond than red at this point.It was so embarrassing to be seen like this,that he swear if there was a black hole underneath him,he would surely just dive in straight away.How could the older just walked in straight on him like this when he was... shaving all the hair on his private part.He quickly pulled his legs,thigh meeting thigh as he hold onto his towel for his dear life.

"W-w-what...."

"ert!! What are you doing?! get out!!" He threw the nearest thing he could grab at the moment,which is the half empty bottle of his bubbble bath foam.Yes,it was not their,it was his.He really enjoyed being in the tub for a long time.

"Ouch!" Yunho wince when the bottle hit him on his left arm."What are you doing?! It's hurt,you know!"

"That's suppose to be my line! What do you think you're doing right now?! don't you know how to knock first?!"

"W-what?"

"Knock!"

"I already-"

"No you didn't! I don't hear-"

"I did!" He yelled,and somehow it turned suddenly quiet.Not that it was an unsual thing to happened in this kind of situation.And in this situation,he also knew that he have to get out of there,but somehow his legs didn't wanted to.He,himself also didn't want to.Instead of backing up and get out of there,he close the door behind him and locked it before he walked forward and approached his wife.

"W-what?" Jaejoong asked in confused as there was fear could be seen in his eyes when he saw his husband were approaching him."What are you doing?! G-get out!"
 

"...no."

"Y-Yunho!"

"I don't want to."

"What do you mean you do-" All his words stopped as his husband grabbed on his wrist,restrained him.His fear grew bigger when he noticed the smirk on the older face.Oh no,he knew really well what does that mean.He shook his head as he tried to pried away his hand from the older's grasp."Yunho-!"

"Let me help you,wifey."

"W-what?!"

"Do you really want me to repeat myself here?"

"N-no! let go!" He tried to fight his husband by pushing him on the chest,and they began to struggled there for about three minutes,before he stopped completely with a wide eyes.There was blood oozing out from his husband right jaw."Y-Yunho!" He panicked."A-are you okay?" He used his free hand and inspect the wound,and he couldn't helped but to wince at the same time.He knew,even though it was just a razor,when the blade graze one's skin it hurts like more than one could even imagined.

"Ow.."

"I told you to let me go,didn't I?!now see what happen!"

Yunho just stayed silent as his wife were panicking on the wound on his jaw.Not that he didn't feel hurt by it,it was really hurt,but right now he were more distracted by the fact that his wife were only in his bathrobe.It looked really y that he was so sure he couldn't control himself at this point.Knowing that this really was not a good thing if he continued on to get distracted with the sight of the exposed man in front of him,he darted his eyes to look at his wife,and boy he really regretted looking at it.Instead of trying to pushed away the tempting image of ravishing the younger,it only make it worse."God damn it,does he even know what he's doing to me right now?" He cursed silently,as he hissed in pained when the other's finger touch over his cut."Stop.."

"What?"Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrows in confused.Just what was wrong with his husband,he wondered.And the fact that his husband didn't get mad yet at cutting himself on the jaw,really make his heart beat in anxious.Just what did the older have in mind,he just didn't know and he wouldn't wanted to know that at all.Suddenly the grasp on his wrist tightened,-ah he had forgot about it actually-,making his hold on the razor loosen and it drop onto the floor."Now let me go,we need to treat your cut here-"

"Do you know what have you done?"

Ah,it finally come.He was so sure the older would get mad at him once again.Why was it that they always fight with each other these recently?"I'm sorry."He looked down in guilt for a moment,before he looked at the older back in the eyes to protest."But I've told you,didn't I?You know better not to mess with someone who were holding a razor!"

"..."

"So basically it's you-"

"I don't care about the cut at all."Yunho hissed,as he used his other hand to hold onto the younger's chin firmly."Do you really not now what have you done?"

"..."

"Hmph,it seem you really didn't,huh?" He smirked,and he was so sure that it seem really sly,which he also admitted it is."Then it seem it's an advantage for me then,huh?" He leaned closer,making there was on an inch gap between them.His eyes locked with the younger,never did it leave the beautiful doe eyes in front of him even for a second.Not seeing any respond from his wife aside from the trembling,he dive forward and capture the lips of the other's.

"M-Mhhmm!!!" Jaejoong eyes widen in shocked as his face flushed in red.He tried to pushed his husband away,only to get weaken when the older's had somehow managed to probed inside of his mouth,intensifying the kiss,making him hard to breathe.He couldn't helped but to moan between the short break in the kiss they shared.Ah,this is really not good at all.He can't even resist it when the older did this.Guess he just love the other so much for him to even reacted this way,needy and really clingy to be honest.They keep on kissing,with tongue dancing with each other exploring every place it could touch in their mouth,until he really couldn't hold it any longer.He need to take a break,he need to catch all his breath."Y-Yunho.."He moaned softly."..I-I need to breathe.."

At that cute and breathy plead,Yunho spare the younger some mercy by pulling away slightly and giving his wife to breathe.He couldn't helped but to smirked when he saw how red the younger face were,and how clouded his eyes looked like right now.Roaming his eyes to look at his wife more clearly,he could still see that the other's hair are still a bit wet from the shower and how the skin also feel a little cold to his skin.And once again,he cursed because that was so y and he had it enough.He let go of the hold on the other's wrist,only to wrapped it around the other's waist,bringing them closer."I swear to God,Jaejoong.."

"..H-huh?"

"Please don't get angry at me for what am I going to do next at you." That was what he was going to say actually,but of course it didn't come out from his mouth,instead it just stuck on his mind.With a swift movement,and sneaky hand,he managed to undone the bathrobe the younger wore,and slide it down,leaving the other .

"Y-Yunho! What do you think you're-!"

And again,he attacked the younger's lips,distracting him for a moment,leaving him in daze before he lifted the other away from the resting chair and go to the tub.He put down his wife on the space outer side of the tub and stared into his eyes with lust could be seen in eyes."I told you,I'm gonna help you."

"W-what?" Jaejoong eyes widen in unbelievable as his face turned even more redder than he were,as his heart beating unusually fast.Of course he will,because who wouldn't when you're seriously in front of someone?!"Y-you're j-joking r-right?"


"Do I look like I'm joking to you here?"

"...."

"You do realize I've already remove the last piece of cloth that you wear,right?"

"..."

"Then,that's it.No more arguing,I'll help you." Yunho stood up and take off his perfectly ironed white shirt,and put it on the chair his wife sat just now."Now,I don't wanna get my shirt dirty from something."He smirked as he walked towards the overwhelmed blushing younger.


 

◄--❊--►

"Midori,can you help me to keep on eye on the sauce? I'm still not done here yet.."

"What?but I still-"

"Just leave it there,I'll do it.Now just help me to stir the sauce,will you?"

"Uhh..okay." Midori couldn't helped but to pouted at it as he washed his hand at the sink and proceed to the stove,where the older were making spaghetti bolognese for their breakfast this morning.It was not on their plan at all to cooked this,but he just had this sudden craving for it.And being the older,he immediately working on to make it right on the spot when he just brought it up,and when he said there was no need to,the older said ,"All the ingredients are here,we might as well just make it.", In which it makes his heart fluttered and his face heat up really bad. "Tch,stupid Luz.."He mumbled while stirring the sauce,making sure it didn't burn on the bottom.

"Did you say something?"

"What?No,I'm not." Again,he blushed slightly as he tried to covered it up.He wouldn't let the older see him with this kind of embarrassing expression on his face because then the older would take advantage of it.

Luz just furrowed his eyebrows a bit,feeling somehow the younger were a bit weird with him right now,before there was a small smile seen on his face.He was sure he heard something coming out from the younger's mouth,but he knew the younger wouldn't ever admitted it,so he just let it go.After he had finished chopping all the washed carrots and potatoes,he immediately goes towards where the other are and nudge him on the ribs."Help me put this in the sauce later,okay?" He put the cutting board down on the kitchen counter,just beside where the stove were.

"Ouch!..do you need to do that?!You could just say it to me,idiot.!"

At that call,he just laughed.Ah,can the younger be more cuter than this?the word 'idiot' came out from his mouth does not even feel insulted or anything,if it anything he could described was,it was a subtitute word for somehow along the line of 'love'. "I have to.."

"Tch,such a jerk.You could have use a nicer way to ask,isn't?"

"Hmm...should I?" He raised an eyebrow,feeling a bit playful with the other now."Then,should I do it like this?"He wrapped his right hand around the younger's waist from behind and pull him closer to him,as he whispered into the younger's left ear."Can you help me put this in the pot later?"He pecked him on the cheek as he smirked.

At this sudden unexpected attack from the blonde,Midori eyes widen in shocked as he blushed.He wanted to pushed the older away,but his body suddenly became numb from that one peck.His knees getting weaken and he was grateful that the older's hand were around on him at this moment.As fast as the peck happened,the hand around him also disappeared as the older move away to finished his job that were left unfinished just now.The olde just wouldn't let him do something that might be 'dangerous' to him,which it were pretty ridiculous since he were just peeling the apples.In which probably since he used a peeler and peeler has blade,a sharp one.That was why.But did the older even once thought that maybe he also wouldn't wanted the older to did it too? It would be lying if he said that he didn't cared about the older,because he obviously is.Even if the older didn't showed up after his work had finished even for a minute late,he would freaked out.Especially when he had developed some -did it even called some?it's more than that to be honest- for the older much more than he could ever imagined,and the times they stayed together for two months here,really make it grow even more and more.

"Heh,suppose you really want it that way huh?"

"Luz..."He clenched his hands and gritted his teeth in a slight annoyed due to embarrassement,as he throw a glare at the older.But just as he was about to retort something,there were two figures invade his sight from the corner of his eyes.Ah,he really didn't like it when there's Yunho with him.Even though it has already been 2 months since the 'kiss' incident at Paris,he still are not comfortable when the older's presence somewhere around him.Well,maybe because it was the fact that he had kiss the older's wife while he were watching.And not just around the oldest among them,but also Jaejoong.Ever since that incident,he didn't feel the same when he was around the other.All were completely different from before.Of course,he noticed on how awkward they are when they're left together alone on a rare occasion when Luz and Yunho had some work to do.Ah,what should he do? He always have no idea at all on how should he behave and what face should he make when he had to greet them."What should I do?"

Somehow feeling it was a bit weird for the younger not to retort to the thing he said,he looked behind over his shoulders and he could see the couple had walked in into the dining room.Glancing at the green eyes boy,he could saw the other were stiffened,didn't know what to do.Sighing,he knew he should distracted and somehow comforted the younger about this in some way."Midori,can you help me a bit here?"

"E-eh?" Midori snapped from his thoughts,and turned to look at the older,who had a small smile on his face.Ah,he knew what did the smile actually meant.He knew what did the blonde had inhis mind.Ah,he was so grateful that the older are here to help him and always understand him better than his ownself.He nodde,and walked towards him."T-thank you,Luz."

"Anything for you,Midori."He winked at the younger,before he turned his attention towards the two figures that just stepped in into the dining table.Wearing his usual brightest smile,he turned to look at the couple and greetted them in advance. "Good morning,Yunho.."

"Um,yeah.. morning."

"..and you too,Jaejoong."

"Ah.. m-morning to you too,L-Luz."

He couldn't helped but to wondered on why did the other were stuttering and somehow..his face were red.Looking back to look at the oldest between them,he could definitely make an assumption that there was definitely something had happened upstairs,that only a married couple would do in their private time.Which he knew he shouldn't said anything about it."I'm sorry,but could you help me set up the table Jaejoong?"

"Ah..yes,sure!" Jaejoong immediately go to the kitchen and grabbed the plates in the cupboard,trying his hard not to be near with his husband.How could he even be near with the older when the other had just force himself to 'help' him shaving?! And.. it was really embarrassing to be seen and being shaved at the most private part of his body.Not that it was the first time his husband had seen him ,because they surely already passed the term where they actually have at least 2 days in a week.But to him,having and having to shaved were a completely different things.After he got all the plates for all of them,he goes towards the dining table and walked passed his husband who had a smirk on his fae.He just gritted his teeth in annoyed."That jerk!"

Seeing that his wife still couldn't get over the thing that happened at the bathroom before,only make his smirk grew bigger.Yunho approached the younger and helped him to set up the table,arranging all where should the cups,cutleries and the plates should be put on the table."I see that you actually need some help.."He hummed,totally mocking the other."..why don't you seek some help from me?"

"..."

"I can help you."

"Shut up,Yunho! I don't want to talk to you right now!"

At that,he let out a chuckle."Are you serious?"He stopped in his track,as he turned to looked at his wife.

"Luz,I've done here."

"Good,Midori.Now could you help me with the sauce while I strain the spaghetti?"

"Okay." Midori nodded as he make his way towards the stove,and he couldn't helped but to notice the two older at the dining room just across the kitchen.Yes,he could see the dining room since the kitchen and the dining room are seperated with a glass wall at the middle.And boy,his face sure were warming up once again when he saw the taller pecked his wife right on the lips."What are they doing?!" He gritted his teeth in slight annoyance.Not that he was angry or anything for the taller to kiss the other,because it is his wife.He didn't even,not a slight care about that because he didn't have anymore feeling for Jaejoong since the day after he had knew about them.But the thing that had pissed him off is the fact that they showed affections too openly,that he had a question play in his mind."Didn't they see us?!we can still see you two from here for God's sake!!" He cringed at the sight,and turned quickly to the stove,helping the blonce with the sauce.

"Could you be any longer to spy at them,huh?"

"What?"

"Just ignore them,they're newlywed."Luz just chuckled,looking at the younger never ending blush today.Ah,he really had a strong urge to hug the younger and never let go.The other were just so adorable to him that it have been making his heart beating fast that it was hard for him to control too at times.

"Tch,I know that.I didn't say anything."Midori retorted back as he started to put it the chopped potatoes and carrot into the pot.

Again,the blonde could only laugh at that.

10 minutes had passed,and now all four of them are sitting at the dining table with each couple sitting beside each other.They all eat in silence,since it always had been this way whenever they eat.They just didn't know what to say,and how to even started a simple conversation.Well at least Luz had tried,because being the happy go lucky guy he was,he just loves shoving to other people his smile,beaming shiningly.Noticing that no one actually were really trying making an effort to star any conversation,he decided once again,it would all start from him.Sighing on the inside,just as he was about to say something,there was a voice cutting him.

"It always a wonder for me on how can you be so good at cooking,Luz."

He smiled upon Jaejoong's words as he couldn't helped but to blushed."Well,living alone for years really help me in that..and..." He looked at the dark lime haired boy beside him lovingly."..Midori staying with me really even make me better at it,since he's good at cooking."

"W-what?!" Midori choked on his tea when he heard that.His eyes widen in shocked at that sudden statement coming out of nowhere from the blonde as he looked at him with wide eyes as well as a bit tint of red on his cheeks.

"Midori! are you okay?!" Luz immediately hold onto the younger's cup and put it down on the table,as he looked at the other in worried.He rubbed the other's back up and down gently,trying to help the other to stop from coughing.

"I-I'm okay,you can stop now."

"Are you sure?you-"

"I am,Luz."

"..but-.."

"I'm okay,now please.."

"O..okay."

It became silent at the table at the sight in front of them,before there was heard a gigle coming out from Jaejoong."You both are really cute,do you know?" At that remark,it only make both of them flushed even more red as they tried really hard not to look at both the older.He just smiled at this.He really like to see both of the younger happy,it just make his heart fluttered when he sees it.And he was so sure they really have feelings for each other,he just could see through them.Just look at how they take care of each other everyday.Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter