Anger...

The 4 elements that make up love

Hansol's POV 

That Joshua! Just 'cause his team was losing, he thought he'd try and distract the rest of us and stop the rematch!  I mean who does he think he is? A prince!?  Well I'm not gonna take it any more!

I walk over to his team, who by the way are laughing and high fiving. I roll up my sleeves and shove him.

"Dude! What was that for!?" He says angrily. 

"For you not playing fairly!"

"What do you mean?" He says rubbing his upper arm.

"I mean why did you try to distract us!? Getting frozen by your waterbender, Dingdong or whatever his name is..."

"...it's Dongjin...and why would you think I would do that!"

"Because your team are sore losers!"

"Oh...we're the sore losers? That's rich coming from you!"

"Well we're not the amateurs!"

"Well we're not the peasants!"

"What? What did you just call us?"

He looks suprised as if he's given something away.

"Uh...nothing..."

"Yes, you did. You called us peasants!"

 

He folds his arms.

"So?"

"Why do you think we're the 'peasants'? We're the best benders in republic city, perhaps the world!"

"No one's a better firebender than the prince of the fire nation..." Joshua mutters scornfully under his breath.

"What's the fire prince gotta do with any of this?" I ask confused.

"N-nothing," he stammers. "Now will you please go away!"

I walk away that sentence stuck in my head "no ones a better firebender than the prince of the fire bation"...What did he mean by that?...

***

Kacie's POV

I walk over to Aki who looks somewhat distressed "Aki... Are you okay?"

She looks at me with a tear streaked face then stands up and walks quietly out.

"AKI" I call "come back!" But she starts running. Ming Ming walks up to me... 

"Jeez what's her deal" He says, I elbow him in the ribs.

"She's just missing her family...And her brother...This is all new to her stop being so insensitive!"

"Right...Missing her family...Sure you keep on believing that..." He starts walking off but I grab his arms .

"What do you know Ming Ming" I say, my voice low and threatening. "Tell me or I will hurt you." I motion to my hand as I extend it tensing it up and scrunching it.

He realises what I'm about to do...

Or threatening to...

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh believe me I would."

"B-b-but it's illegal!"

"Does it look like I care?"

"But you can't! Only a selected few have this ability!" Okay. He's just being despreate now.

"Wanna bet?"